Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today (4335 Views)

Second Video Of Tinubu Bursted Again. Tinubu Is A Goner(photos) / Old Picture Of Abba Kyari Campaigning Against Drug Use Surfaces / Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Kagd10: 11:30am On Oct 06, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Have you drank Tinubu urine already this morning?

You're describing yourself.

When uselesssss brain have nothing to counter my argument
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by AcuraZDX: 11:30am On Oct 06, 2022
madridguy:
I have said it... They are doing free PRO for our incoming president.

Free PRO indeed. True True Agbado dey inside una head? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Kagd10: 11:31am On Oct 06, 2022
NothingDoMe:
Where the bunch of newspapers for the picture? Oga throwaway that phone. cheesy

Bunches of newspapers that Tinubu read are
the nation newspapers. He can pick any of them to read with the camera on him. All of them are all about 2023 election too.

What your brain should be asking if you've got any brain to begin with is was the pictures taken anywhere else before now? Bunch of uselesssss People
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by AcuraZDX: 11:32am On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

Hahahaha. Food is ready oo. Tinubu urine drinker grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by madridguy(m): 11:32am On Oct 06, 2022
Thank you for promoting our candidate.

AcuraZDX:

Free PRO indeed. True True Agbado dey inside una head? grin
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

Even you wey no get any dime from this tinubu campaign?...dey type rubbish dey defend a criminal when you're not even sure where your next meal will come from grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by AcuraZDX: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

Bunches of newspapers that Tinubu read are
the nation newspapers. He can pick any of them to read with the camera. All of them are all about 2023 election too.

What your brain should be asking if you've got any is was the pictures taken anywhere else before now? Bunch of uselesssss People

The National Newspaper indeed. Bunch of illiterates. You guys are so shameless and dumb too.

Even with what i posted for you, you're still dull to see yourself. Agbado head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by AcuraZDX: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2022
Rayban25:

Even you wey no get any dime from this tinubu campaign?...dey type rubbish dey defend a criminal when you're not even sure where your next meal will come from grin grin

The matter tire me

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Kagd10: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Hahahaha. Food is ready oo. Tinubu urine drinker grin

You're describing yourselves na

At least Peter Obi said his advisers are mad people

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Validated: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2022
asanausana91:
I hope it is not what iam thinking.

Me too ... Jubril el Sudani comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2022
So many things are just not right about this Tinubu

I hope he's alive Sha

Na wa

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by AcuraZDX: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2022
madridguy:
Thank you for promoting our candidate.

Urchin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Kagd10: 11:35am On Oct 06, 2022
Rayban25:

Na your Papa be criminal na. Because last I knew, Tinubu didn't rule you or your mother. Uselesssss Hateful people who won't hold their uselesssss leaders accountable but will be crying about others who didn't rule them or their papa
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by AcuraZDX: 11:35am On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

You're describing yourselves na

At least Peter Obi said his advisers are mad people

Laughs Tinubuly grin God abeg o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by babyfaceafrica: 11:35am On Oct 06, 2022
Nothing concern us
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Kagd10: 11:36am On Oct 06, 2022
AcuraZDX:

The National Newspaper indeed. Bunch of illiterates. You guys are so shameless and dumb too.

Even with what i posted for you, you're still dull to see yourself. Agbado head

Is it not the "nation newspaper?"

Uselesssss mad patient.
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Kagd10: 11:36am On Oct 06, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Laughs Tinubuly grin God abeg o

Yes. Fine milky teeth from the genius
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by toneroforever(m): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2022
Evanderbright:
It sucks to be a tinubu supporter rai now.

Una go defend tire grin

After having their captain red carded for a reckless challenge, how long do u think the BATstard defenders can hold on before conceding a fourth goal against the most formidable attackers in the league, the OBIdient Strike force?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by AcuraZDX: 11:37am On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

Is it not the "nation newspaper?"

Uselesssss mad patient.

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by AcuraZDX: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

Yes. Fine milky teeth from the genius

Drug milky grin
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Kagd10: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2022
NothingDoMe:
Where the bunch of newspapers for the picture? Oga throwaway that phone. cheesy

Picking old newspaper from bunch of imaginary newspapers cheesy cheesy

2023 newspaper isn't old newspapers. Sink that into your stoopid brain.

Secondly, the question is Was the picture ever taken anywhere else before now? That's the question you should be asking yourself if you've got a brain.
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by youngmd: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2022
They thinks they're dealing with fools

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by toneroforever(m): 11:39am On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

Na your Papa be criminal na. Because last I knew, Tinubu didn't rule you or your mother. Uselesssss Hateful people who won't hold their uselesssss leaders accountable but will be crying about others who didn't rule them or their papa

U mustn't cry to express ur views.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by AcuraZDX: 11:39am On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

2023 newspaper isn't old newspapers. Sink that into your stoopid brain.

Secondly, the question is Was the picture ever taken anywhere else before now? That's the question you should be asking yourself if you've got a brain.

Are you sure you haven't drank too much Urine this morning? 2023 ko
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Kagd10: 11:40am On Oct 06, 2022
AcuraZDX:

grin

Is that you?

Very dumb uselesssss people. They can't find anything to counter after I called out their stupidityyyy.

Very retarded people.
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by toneroforever(m): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

U mustn't cry while expressing ur views.
Oya calm ur nerves with a plate of ur favorite delicacy, the BAT pepper soup as u await the return of ur principal who is missing in action.

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Kagd10: 11:41am On Oct 06, 2022
toneroforever:

U mustn't cry to express ur views.

What do I expect from mad people

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 06, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Person wey don use him urine to digest tinubu campaign bread grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by agadez007(m): 11:42am On Oct 06, 2022
This O.p self
Haven’t you seen the movie Back to the future?
Tinubu could have travelled to the past,he must have some kind of time machine in his backyard there in agbadoville

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Chidibe212(f): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2022
AcuraZDX:
The flag bearer of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has been bursted again for sharing an old picture on his Twitter handle.

In the picture, Tinubu is seen reading a newspaper dated as far back January, 2022.

A quick fact check showed that the Tinubu posted an old picture in a bid to proof that it's a current picture.

This action is coming few days after an old cycling picture was posted on his Twitter handle.

Kindly view the newspaper headline to confirm.

Hahahahaha....Tinubu oOoOO...hahahahaha...Seun ati moderators. Front Page things o. This will debunk what you previously moved to FP showing Tinubu playing with his grand kids. Same suit & tie tinubu wore. Hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by AcuraZDX: 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
Chidibe212:

Hahahahaha....Tinubu oOoOO...hahahahaha...Seun ati moderators. Front Page things o. This will debunk what you previously moved to FP showing Tinubu playing with his grand kids. Same suit & tinubu wore. Hahahahahaha

God abeg o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Chidibe212(f): 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
AcuraZDX:

AcuraZDX please don't mind the urine drinker @kagd10 .When you foolishly want to defend something with lack of critical thinking and analysis you appear to be more foolish without redemption and that's what ALL APC supporters of Tinubu have succumbed/collapsed to. Please help me ask that fella @kagd10 if we are in the future already (2023) or still in 2022 because the fella will still cap stupidly again without getting the gist while asking that his foolish question he is wallowing into.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Old Naira Notes Now USELESS / Nigeria Decides: The Look On Aisha Buhari's Face After Buhari Voted (pic) / Nigeria Launches 2 New Satellites Into Orbit - GEJ Confirms on NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.