Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today (4334 Views)

Second Video Of Tinubu Bursted Again. Tinubu Is A Goner(photos) / Old Picture Of Abba Kyari Campaigning Against Drug Use Surfaces / Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Kagd10: 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

I can't really count the number of times I answered that your question but you being STEWPID won't see it... There is a fresh release at the dump in Ikire, go and pack food stuff so that you will have what to eat tonight...

Mumu man..

Was the pictures taken anywhere else before now? Yes or no?

Bunch of uselesssss yeye people.
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Mrfixitt(m): 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Una go burst tire......

If i no vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu in February 2023, make my hand bend
Ode, no body dey stop you from voting your fellow Agbero

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by onatisi(m): 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
that is what they don't know, it is showing desperation to cover up something. i think most of tinubu and apc smart intelligent pro has left the nation due to economic hardship and they are now using dumb in experienced fools are social media PROs
Not posting pictures alone will keep people guessing but posting old pictures to justify present good health is just annoyingly stupid
Nbote:
The mere attempt to post pictures just to prove he is healthy and ok is even more foolish than running to an undisclosed location and your campaign spokesperson isn't aware...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Mrfixitt(m): 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:
You mean zombidient are showing their retard Brain again?

Just like they did in the tricycle gym video..

Show me where the said picture was included in the article "PDP closed rank to corner tickets"

Uselesssss people who are already going mad.
Your brain is infinitesimal hence you won't understand what the OP is talking about
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by ola31701: 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
I have said it... They are doing free PRO for our incoming president. I have said it... They are doing free PRO for our incoming president. ...
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by NothingDoMe: 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

2023 newspaper isn't old newspapers. Sink that into your stoopid brain.

Secondly, the question is Was the picture ever taken anywhere else before now? That's the question you should be asking yourself if you've got a brain.
2023? Truly people who support APC throw their brains away first cheesy
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
Hungry fellas

It's a photoshoot and and materials can be used.

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by odduduwa: 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Una go burst tire......

If i no vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu in February 2023, make my hand bend
you are working for your meal ticket no biggie
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Millz404(m): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

You're describing yourselves na

At least Peter Obi said his advisers are mad people

Oboy stop to dey talk. You are just embarrassing yourself. They are things you sit out knowing say na fuckup even if na ur papa do am... kia
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by nnewsnjobs: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
Is all these things pointing to a fact that Asiwaju is sick and his real picture cannot be shown right now?

Am thinking his Dr. has advised he I'm to stay back and rest while he take treatment to fully recover. If not he supposed have come back so that his critics will rest.

Anyway I which him quick recovery.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Ournolly: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
Imagine this not making front page.
If na Peter Obi Seun or the other guy will move it to the front page.

APC is building their political campaign on lies and deception and this site keep promoting them.
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Ddokie: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
AcuraZDX:

True True APC & Tinubu Supporters don't have sense

it is not a sense thing, they are actually evil people. Very evil individuals.

I can bet none of them is a good wife or husband.
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Headachetoigboh(f): 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
Tinubu will be back to Nigeria soon just to show he is alive and healthy but after that,u will never hear of him again for a long time.

God will expose him soon

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by begoniaa: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
madridguy:
Doing free PRO for the incoming President.
Thank you wailers, thank you all.

So you're saying that when people speak of any opposition party or candidate in this country, na free PR dem dey do for them, abi?

I can bet you've given Obi much more PR bonuses that you've given your cassava principal judging by the number of times Obi's name never ceases from y'all mouths. grin
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by faceland: 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
Either 9 month old picture or new picture with 9 month old newspaper

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by madridguy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
I don't think I have ever commented on any thread aside APC. What is my business with other party?

begoniaa:

So you're saying that when people speak of any opposition party or candidate in this country, na free PR dem dey do for them, abi?

I can bet you've given Obi much more PR bonuses that you've given your cassava principal judging by the number of times Obi's name never ceases from y'all mouths. grin
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by begoniaa: 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:
Bunches of newspapers that Tinubu read are
the nation newspapers. He can pick any of them to read with the camera on him. All of them are all about 2023 election too.

What your brain should be asking if you've got any brain to begin with is was the pictures taken anywhere else before now? Bunch of uselesssss People

The fault here is not on anybody who believes the picture at face value, even though I get your point. grin

The classic way for someone to prove their authenticity, especially to people on the other side of the screen is to snap with a CURRENT newspaper. I mean, Today's Paper, in whatever locality he's at.

You can pick up old, random newspapers to read in your leisure time, but for people who knows that his health and status has been embroiled in mystery and rumours, they could have found other ways of proving whatever pointless point they wanted to prove instead of having him read some obscure newspaper in an ambiguous picture, whose* date of its taking cannot be verified.

It is either an old picture (like others believe) or it is a new picture (like you believe), but the point is neither stance can be defended or logically argued for.

Even if he wanted that style, while not pick some other material to read or anything that would likely not generate arguments over it?

Shey im advisers' minds no think reach there?
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by begoniaa: 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
madridguy:
I don't think I have ever commented on any thread aside APC. What is my business with other party?

You don't think? LMAO. grin So you cannot categorically state what you comment on as regards to politics in this section?

You've never for once mentioned Obi's name nor gone on a thread where he's the subject of discussion to gloat or spread untruthful statements about him sef?

Never called him him tu lie or whatever nonsense y'all have coined for him? undecided

Never called his supporters Obituaries or shii nor addressed them?
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by begoniaa: 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:
2023 newspaper isn't old newspapers. Sink that into your stoopid brain.

Secondly, the question is Was the picture ever taken anywhere else before now? That's the question you should be asking yourself if you've got a brain.

Can you prove also that it hasn't been "taken anywhere else before now?" Have you considered that it might have been taken a long time ago and not just posted then?

Tbh, y'all need to do a lot in that pictures department. There's no single picture he'll take that'll not generate one form of arguments or another, why?

The last time was one of his seemingly reading a blank envelope at first glance.

This is PR here! And first impression matters. Don't first make people go through stages orf cognitive processes just to realise that he probably has what he was reading on top of the envelope.

It is a picture that has only ONE angle. It is not some form of painting that requires abstract thinking. And for him who is a public figure. Nobody needs intelligence in that. So it's not bright taking pictures that look like something else at first glance and then you'll have to be wasting time and words defending it thereafter. T-Baba's pictures are so not the kind that speak a thousand words, so don't be making people out to be stupid for picking up the first impression.

If they cannot nail deep, content-worthy pictures like Osinbajo below, biko, they should keep it simple and rid of any attempts at trying to pass a message across grin. We no get patience. If I wan rack my brain, I go go Nike Art Gallery, thanku.

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Slynation(m): 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
You really can't shame the shameless...
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Slynation(m): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

Uselesssss zombidient who can't use their brain to know that Tinubu can pick any newspapers from the bunches of the newspapers piled up (they're all still 2023 election newspaper)

Point is was the pictures taken anywhere else before now? Uselesssss people
You no just wan get sense abi, tho you have been paid to defend Thiefnúbu, atleast it's not all thread you have to showcase your stupidity...
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by begoniaa: 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
faceland:
Either 9 month old picture or new picture with 9 month old newspaper

Thank you. Only our biases will make us go with either one. Nobody can verify, but given the track record of APShit for lies and propaganda, I'm about willing to place my bet on one being the truth in particular grin.

If they can post an old video, why not an old picture? Because I believe they are that dumb enough to repeat it. Them no rate us at all.

The facts on ground lend support to the picture being old.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Mom007(f): 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

Uselesssss zombidient who can't use their brain to know that Tinubu can pick any newspapers from the bunches of the newspapers piled up (they're all still 2023 election newspaper)

Point is was the pictures taken anywhere else before now? Uselesssss people

Do you know how stupid you sound? What's the point of reading NEWSPAPER if its not a Current Newspaper? Really, you cannot be an APC member and still have your thinking faculties intact. You cannot defend them without looking foolish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment Tinubu Secretly Handed Naira Notes To A Man During Campaign / This Picture Melts My Heart / Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.