Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today (4332 Views)

Second Video Of Tinubu Bursted Again. Tinubu Is A Goner(photos) / Old Picture Of Abba Kyari Campaigning Against Drug Use Surfaces / Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Chidibe212(f): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

2023 newspaper isn't old newspapers. Sink that into your stoopid brain.

Secondly, the question is Was the picture ever taken anywhere else before now? That's the question you should be asking yourself if you've got a brain.

I weep for people that surrounds you (both friends & family)

They have Alot of foolishness to cure.

Arguing without thinking. Godforbid BAT-thing

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by izombie(m): 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

2023 newspaper isn't old newspapers. Sink that into your stoopid brain.

Secondly, the question is Was the picture ever taken anywhere else before now? That's the question you should be asking yourself if you've got a brain.
There is a way to tell that this is an old picture but there is no way to tell if it's a current picture. The newspaper date says that this was in january. So tell us what makes this pic current.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
madridguy:
Doing free PRO for the incoming President.
Thank you wailers, thank you all.

President abi missing person grin

Bunch of morally bankrupt people. No peace for the wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Una go burst tire......

If i no vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu in February 2023, make my hand bend
Mumu do you have voters card?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by DukeofUmueri247: 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:
You mean zombidient are showing their retard Brain again?

Just like they did in the tricycle gym video..

Show me where the said picture was included in the article "PDP closed rank to corner tickets"

Uselesssss people who are already going mad.
Go borrow android phone use zoom the picture well well,you will see the picture..

Sometimes I do wonder if Una even get sense..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by DukeofUmueri247: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
Chidibe212:

I weep for people that surrounds you (both friends & family)

They have Alot of foolishness to cure.

Arguing without thinking. Godforbid BAT-thing
That guy go just dey argue without listening to himself...I pity his family members..
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
Everything about Thïefnubu is fake. His age, certificate, state of origin, etc

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by DukeofUmueri247: 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

Bunches of newspapers that Tinubu read are
the nation newspapers. He can pick any of them to read with the camera on him. All of them are all about 2023 election too.

What your brain should be asking if you've got any brain to begin with is was the pictures taken anywhere else before now? Bunch of uselesssss People
So in your SHALLOW MIND, BAT will jump this months newspaper to the one of January and starts reading..Then the camera man will now snap him and post it online? I feel for that very woman that laboured to bring you into this world because the way I am seeing it,it is like she laboured in vain...

You asked why the picture is not anywhere where again since it is an old picture...Now let me elucidate you, there are many pictures of myself taken last year which are on my phone but I haven't posted them anywhere even on social media..So if tomorrow I post them on social media,does that makes them new pictures?
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Kagd10: 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

So in your SHALLOW MIND, BAT will jump this months newspaper to the one of January and starts reading..Then the camera man will now snap him and post it online? I feel for that very woman that laboured to bring you into this world because the way I am seeing it,it is like she laboured in vain...

You asked why the picture is not anywhere where again since it is an old picture...Now let me elucidate you, there are many pictures of myself taken last year which are on my phone but I haven't posted them anywhere even on social media..So if tomorrow I post them on social media,does that makes them new pictures?

Uselesssss brain, it was to take a picture to debunk your gibberish. He can pick any newspapers from the bunches in his airplane to snap picture. Now, the question is was the pictures taken anywhere else before now? That's the question for your brain
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by DukeofUmueri247: 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

Uselesssss brain, it was to take a picture to debunk your gibberish. He can pick any newspapers from the bunches in his airplane to snap picture. Now, the question is was the pictures taken anywhere else before now? That's the question for your brain
I know you to be stewpid but I didn't know you are blind too because I answered that your useless question in my comment above..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Kagd10: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

I know you to be stewpid but I didn't know you are blind too because I answered that your useless question in my comment above..

I asked your uselesssss brain a question. Answer it or shut up. You dey mad?
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by DukeofUmueri247: 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

He can pick any newspaper but the one he picked was the one of January 2022...Reno was right after all..One can't be defending the APC without sounding and looking STEWPID..
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Kagd10: 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

He can pick any newspaper but the one he picked was the one of January 2022...Reno was right after all..One can't be defending the APC without sounding and looking STEWPID..

Uselesssss head, it was 2023 election related newspapers.

Even if it was 1948 newspaper he picked up from his airplane, the question is was the pictures taken anywhere else before now?
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by DukeofUmueri247: 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

I asked your uselesssss brain a question. Answer it or shut up. You dey mad?
There are many pictures of myself on my phone taken since last year but I didn't post them anywhere not even on social media...If I decides to upload any of them today on any social media platform,does that make it a new picture..
Answer this question without pouring spit..
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Kagd10: 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

There are many pictures of myself on my phone taken since last year but I didn't post them anywhere not even on social media...If I decides to upload any of them today on any social media platform,does that make it a new picture..

So you mean you have got a picture of yourself holding a newspaper? Lol.

Why would Tinubu snap with a newspaper if not now? Yeye dey smell.
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by BeardedMeat(m): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

Uselesssss zombidient who can't use their brain to know that Tinubu can pick any newspapers from the bunches of the newspapers piled up (they're all still 2023 election newspaper)

Point is was the pictures taken anywhere else before now? Uselesssss people
Shameless Ogbeni. This is too childish nah please.
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Chidibe212(f): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

1, does that look like airplane to you?

2, of all the recent newspapers to snap with your agbado master chose a "January 2022" news paper?

Now let's assume he picked any newspaper at random, it completely showed your tinubu is not a detailed person one bit to choose a
Jan 22 news paper to snap with to debunk his disappearance.

I was thinking that with all the scopes and banter some peeeps have been giving you that you will be able to retrace your foolish. I give up on you. Continue wallowing in foolishness.

@ Seun, I suggest you input age bracket on monikers so we can know the brain thinking of people we discuss with here because some people think as their age is. Pitifully, Tinubu foolish syndrome have affected all ages, both young & old.
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

I dont know why you're engaging that fool that has a very low IQ...ask him If the video of tinubu riding his stationary bicycle is a recent one and see the waste of sperm you're arguing with
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by DukeofUmueri247: 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

So Tinubu don't read newspaper until now?? So there are no pictures of Tinubu reading a newspaper other than this one??
Do you even have a brain?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Kagd10: 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
Chidibe212:

1, does that look like airplane to you?

2, of all the recent newspapers to snap with your agbado master chose a "January 2022" news paper?

Now let's assume he picked any newspaper at random, it completely showed your tinubu is not a detailed person one bit to choose a
Jan 22 news paper to snap with to debunk his disappearance.

I was thinking that with all the scopes and banter some peeeps have been giving you that you will be able to retrace your foolish. I give up on you. Continue wallowing in foolishness.

@ Seun, I suggest you input Moniker age so we can know the brain of people we discuss with here because some people think as their age is. Pitifully, Tinubu foolish syndrome have affected all ages, both young & old.

Another gibberish. Why can't it be an airplane? The last one he snapped with newspaper was also in his airplanes.

And yes, anyone can pick any newspapers to snap. Point is was the picture found anywhere else before now? Na ment?
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by DukeofUmueri247: 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
Rayban25:

I dont know why you're engaging that fool that has a very low IQ...ask him If the video of tinubu riding his stationary bicycle is a recent one and see the waste of sperm you're arguing with
The guy is just annoying...Very foolish..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

You cant support tinubu without sounding or looking stupid...oga you're a fool...stop giving us a glimpse into how stupid your family tree is

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Epiphany92(m): 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
Where are the mods

Myndd44
This topic is interesting

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Kagd10: 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

So Tinubu don't read newspaper until now?? So there are no pictures of Tinubu reading a newspaper other than this one??
Do you even have a brain?

You mean you snap with camera when you're reading a newspaper? Why would Tinubu snap with newspaper if not because of election, especially with the Hateful people saying he was dead bla bla bla. Thunder fireeeee you there.
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Kagd10: 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
Rayban25:

You cant support tinubu without sounding or looking stupid...oga you're a fool...stop giving us a glimpse into how stupid your family tree is

You're talking about yourself and your fellow retarded zombidient, even as Peter Obi said he listen to mad people

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by DukeofUmueri247: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean you snap with camera when you're reading a newspaper? Why would Tinubu snap with newspaper if not because of election, especially with people saying he was dead bla bla bla. Thunder fireeeee you there.
I once told you that your brain is like a magnet that repels SANITY and attracts INSANITY and you just proved me right...After picking foods in all the refuse dumps in Osun state,you will come online and start arguing nonsense....

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

I once told you that your brain is like a magnet that repels SANITY and attracts INSANITY and you just proved me right...After picking foods in all the refuse dumps in Osun state,you will come online and start arguing nonsense....

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by Kagd10: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

You're describing yourself na. Mental patient people. I asked you a question. Was the pictures taken anywhere else before now? You have yet to answer. Yeye dey smell
Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by DukeofUmueri247: 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

You're describing yourself na. Mental patient people. I asked you a question. Was the pictures taken anywhere else before now? You have yet to answer. Yeye dey smell
I can't really count the number of times I answered that your question but you being STEWPID won't see it... There is a fresh release at the dump in Ikire, go and pack food stuff so that you will have what to eat tonight...

Mumu man..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today by DukeofUmueri247: 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
SlayerofSatan:
The point is that they are old pictures but he is pretending they were taken recently.

It's almost as if he's too stupid to know that in the internet era, you can't get away with such deception.

Don't waste your time explaining to that HEEDIOT..He won't still understand..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What A "Refined" Yoruba Youth Posted On Peter Obi's Page (photos) / FG To Establish Rice Mills In Ekiti / Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.