Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme (7401 Views)

My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend / Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet / Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme by Trustedapparel(m): 11:24am On Oct 06, 2022
Sorry nairalands this thing have been bothering me since,my cousin sister that came for holiday due to the ongoing ASUU strike have been masturbating all the time in our family house ,,,,fast forward to yesterday everybody left home , remaining only her ,,,,so I went to work the flood was excess it nearly cover our factory in bonsaac Asaba,so my boss recommend everybody to go home ,till further notice,,so I came back home ,only to see my cousin sister masturbating with Coca-Cola bottle ,,,,as she saw me she was very shock.....she has been begging me not to tell anybody.....she said she will do anything I want her to do for me.....I am confuse ..... does masturbation has any spiritual effect on person house ?or those it hinder any progress?mature mind please

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme by Haynnie: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2022
She's pleasing herself. Let her do her thing. She's an adult and besides there's no spiritual implications unless you are addicted to self gratification then there's a psychological effect.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme by Jammey6551(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2022
Your biggest problem is religion. Emacipate your self from mental slavery!

Leave the poor girl alone, no one is perfect. If you think her act has a spiritual implications, then your sins might also be the cause of the poverty running in your family.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 06, 2022
Trustedapparel:
Sorry nairalands this thing have been bothering me since,my cousin sister that came for holiday due to the ongoing ASUU strike have been masturbating all the time in our family house ,,,,fast forward to yesterday everybody left home , remaining only her ,,,,so I went to work the flood was excess it nearly cover our factory in bonsaac Asaba,so my boss recommend everybody to go home ,till further notice,,so I came back home ,only to see my cousin sister masturbating with Coca-Cola bottle ,,,,as she saw me she was very shock.....she has been begging me not to tell anybody.....she said she will do anything I want her to do for me.....I am confuse ..... does masturbation has any spiritual effect on person house ?or those it hinder any progress? mature mind please
Lmaoooooo grin

4 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme by Righteousness2(m): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2022
That is not normal. She is bound by wicked spiritual forces. She needs help.
She Desperately needs JESUS Christ. Only JESUS can Deliver Her.

16 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 06, 2022
Trustedapparel:
Sorry nairalands this thing have been bothering me since,my cousin sister that came for holiday due to the ongoing ASUU strike have been masturbating all the time in our family house ,,,,fast forward to yesterday everybody left home , remaining only her ,,,,so I went to work the flood was excess it nearly cover our factory in bonsaac Asaba,so my boss recommend everybody to go home ,till further notice,,so I came back home ,only to see my cousin sister masturbating with Coca-Cola bottle ,,,,as she saw me she was very shock.....she has been begging me not to tell anybody.....she said she will do anything I want her to do for me.....I am confuse ..... does masturbation has any spiritual effect on person house ?or those it hinder any progress?mature mind please
looks like fiction

7 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme by Boogyman557: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool Send me her number and all will be well..

PEACE BE UNTO U..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme by Haynnie: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
That is normal. She is bound by wicked spiritual forces. She needs help.
She Desperately needs JESUS Christ. Only JESUS can Deliver Her.

Bruh righteousness...

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme by triple996(m): 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
Masturbation have side effects especially as a male bt I don't know much for females.
I realized that most males must have masturbated at least once in their life time bt been an addict is a serious problem.

I don't know much about females thought

6 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme by imagrg(m): 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
It has no spiritual implication but don't you think the bottle could widen her toto?

You should have posted a video clip here...I want to check something. grin

7 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme by VeryWickedGoat: 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
OP let me counsel her

7 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme by nostradamoss: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
Jammey6551:
Your biggest problem is religion. Emacipate your self from mental slavery!

Leave the poor girl alone, no one is perfect. If you think her act has a spiritual implications, then your sins might also be the cause of the poverty running in your family.

The problem with you is that you don't read and understand...He asked a question ,answer he's question he's reply will now make you understand the Direction he's heading to

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme by Honchoslim16(m): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
You don't gotta live with this feelin', so shawty, come do better
Re: My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme by Jammey6551(m): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
nostradamoss:

The problem with you is that you don't read and understand...He asked a question ,answer he's question he's reply will now make you understand the Direction he's heading to

The problem with you is that you don't read and understand.......
Re: My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme by rajunor(f): 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
Why did you barge in on her without knocking? Mind your business.

6 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme by mespusinglez(m): 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
THESE OP NA MUMU
Re: My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme by diogo23: 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
Trustedapparel:
Oga let her so her thing
Re: My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme by tillaman(m): 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
Leave her be
She’s only trying to flood like the Nile
No big deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme by blingxx(m): 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
Trustedapparel:

80% of the world population masturbates or have masturbated before leave the poor girl alone sad and face your life she no harm person she will eventually outgrow it , it's just a damn phase in life angry

9 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme by BestMan001: 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
Leave her alone

Caution her to reduce it or better still engage herself in more productive things.

It is better than jumping from one man to another

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme by Tinububalls: 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
Nothing much, she's only trying to flood your family house.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme by Czathedemigod: 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
rajunor:
My thoughts exactly!! People be too dumb these day yo! Spirituality is not an excuse for mediocrity,never..let her be with all the stress in this country,self-pleasure should be a routine thing.. If u saw her with a man then what?! "Let he who is without sin..."

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme by Rickmann: 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
Trustedapparel:

OP are you perfect?
Aren't there things you do in secret too?

Pls leave her alone and mind ur business.

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme by Guderian(m): 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
rajunor:

You this working boy....
Re: My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme by Ikennaford: 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
I dey like this kind of Tori, please op tell us how shes doing it,,,,,,she deh Ride the bottle cowgirl or bottle missionary

4 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme by fkj950ax(m): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
Trustedapparel:
Sorry nairalands this thing have been bothering me since,my cousin sister that came for
so I came back home ,only to see my cousin sister masturbating with Coca-Cola bottle ,,,,as she saw me she was very shock.....she has been begging me not to tell anybody.....she said she will do anything I want her to do for me.....I am confuse ..... does masturbation has any spiritual effect on person house ?or those it hinder any progress?mature mind please

Uncle your cousin’s sister is also your cousin.
Stop all this nonsense. You don’t need any matured mind to know about incest.

4 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme by AndroidAI(m): 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
When you come across dimwits, you will know, like this op sad

8 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme by owiko(m): 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
Your cousin didn't kee anyone

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme by Richiedy(m): 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
Drink water and mind your business bruh��

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme by Cutehector(m): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
As in, bottle? shocked shocked shocked shocked

And they will be forming for man.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme by KingMack(m): 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
paste her pictures..make we see if she is f*ckable angry

6 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme by SmallDick99(m): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
Tell her to use a cucumber instead grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SA's Voluptuous Siko Twins Finally Find A Husband (PICS) / 3 S3x Position Women Love The Most, No2 Is Popular / Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.