Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend (25761 Views)

My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme / Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy / Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by kamtamark(m): 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
Please pardon my English. Is one years now that my sister introduced a boy to me as her boyfriend, since then I have gone to their place several times to separate fight and it seems it is getting worst but they don't want to end the relationship.

I warned my sister never to near the boy. To my surprise I will see the two of them again and my sister will say everything is now ok.

Please what legal action can I take to separate the two of them?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Conwarden: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
kamtamark:
Please pardon my English. Is one years now that my sister introduced a boy to me as her boyfriend, since then I have gone to their place several time to separate fight and it seems it is getting worst but they don't want to end the relationship . When I warn my sister never to near the boy. To my surprise I will see the two of them again and my sister will say everything is now ok. Please what legal action can I take to separate the two of them as a ?

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . including paternity fraudsters!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
kamtamark:
Please pardon my English. Is one years now that my sister introduced a boy to me as her boyfriend, since then I have gone to their place several time to separate fight and it seems it is getting worst but they don't want to end the relationship . When I warn my sister never to near the boy. To my surprise I will see the two of them again and my sister will say everything is now ok. Please what legal action can I take to separate the two of them as a ?
If your sister lives with the guy, you have no legal ground of any kind. undecided

So long as she is of adult age, you really can't do anything for her except that which she allows you do. You should probably stop running over to rescue her and tell her to instead call the cops when she needs help. undecided

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by kamtamark(m): 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If your sister lives with the guy, you have no legal ground of any kind. undecided

So long as she is of adult age, you really can't do anything for her except that which she allows you do. You should probably stop running over to rescue her and tell her to instead call the cops when she needs help. undecided
what if I decide to beat the boy?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Kobojunkie: 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
kamtamark:
what if I decide to beat the boy?
You will probably end up in jail while he will continues to beat on/bully her in your absence. undecided

The problem is your sister, not the boy. Your sister is the one choosing to stay in an abusive relationship and she needs to realize this and decide to end it. undecided

202 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by kamtamark(m): 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You will probably end up in jail while he will continues to beat on/bully her in your absence. undecided

The problem is your sister, not the boy. Your sister is the one choosing to stay in an abusive relationship and she needs to realize this and decide to end it. undecided
that mean I can't bring a police to handle it?

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by ojun50(m): 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
If you get better job, you no reason this yr sister matter

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Kobojunkie: 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
kamtamark:
that mean I can't bring a police to handle it?
How do you intend on doing that? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mad inlove

1 Like

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by kamtamark(m): 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How do you intend on doing that? undecided
just take the boy to sign an undertaking never to come beside her.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Franzinni: 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
I have thugs for rent ... where is the muster point ...?

I just opened a boyfriend beating business and to my surprise it is thriving, we can accommodate your predicament for a lump sum. Depending on how many lumps you would like us to decorate his head with.

Pay to my gtbunk account 011419419419 ... relationship experts Nigeria limited.

Patronize us today, A trial will confuse you..!!!

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Kobojunkie: 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
kamtamark:
just take the boy to sign an undertaking never to come beside her.
Oh, no, you can't do that. undecided
Your sister is the reason for this and the one that is your concern. She is mentally incapable as a person, right? undecided

So long as she is, you should probably let her begin to handle her situation on her own before you end up doing something bad. undecided

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
... until the day when the argument will go too far, and you will now hear stories that touches the heart.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
As if na by force for them to leave together. undecided
Mtchewww undecided
Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by kamtamark(m): 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Oh, no, you can't do that. undecided
Your sister is the reason for this and the one that is your concern. She is mentally incapable as a person, right? undecided

So long as she is, you should probably let her begin to handle her situation on her own before you end up doing something bad. undecided
that mean as an elder brother I can't help her out? My fear is that if I do something stupid the boy will use advantage and deal with me. That's why I want to know my own right as a brother in thier relationship.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Kobojunkie: 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
kamtamark:
that mean as an elder brother I can't help her out? My fear is that if I do something stupid the boy will use advantage and deal with me. That's why I want to know my own right as a brother in thier relationship.
It is not your duty as an elder brother to live your sister's life for her to begin with. This is her life and you ought to respect it. You do so by making sure not to overstep the boundary between her business and yours. undecided

Her relationship is her business and the way she choses to do it is hers. You and the boy have no business to any kind. It is with your sister he has business. So leave her to deal with her own business the way she sees fit. undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by kamtamark(m): 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It is not your duty as an elder brother to live your sister's life for her to begin with. This is her life and you ought to respect it. You do so by making sure not to overstep the boundary between her business and yours. undecided

Her relationship is her business and the way she choses to do it is hers. You and the boy have no business to any kind. It is with your sister he has business. So leave her to deal with her own business the way she sees fit. undecided
thanks alot . but they are not married.

4 Likes

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Kobojunkie: 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
kamtamark:
thanks alot . but they are not married.
That doesnt change anything. Leave your sister to live her own life on her own terms abeg! undecided

Focus on your own life, please. undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by cherryCola: 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
lol...cheesy,

nah so my sister been they do, small time she
go wire the niggar slap in my presence knowing that
dude can't touch her in my honourable presence.
Until one day, niggar decided to broke loose of her spell and gave her the beating of her life still in my presence grin.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by dan9ice(m): 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
E get wetin your sister they gain, that's why she's still in the war called relationship

She's benefiting some I guess

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
kamtamark:
Please pardon my English. Is one years now that my sister introduced a boy to me as her boyfriend, since then I have gone to their place several time to separate fight and it seems it is getting worst but they don't want to end the relationship . When I warn my sister never to near the boy. To my surprise I will see the two of them again and my sister will say everything is now ok. Please what legal action can I take to separate the two of them ?

Wahala no dy finish for life
This one is looking for a boy that can date his sister
https://www.nairaland.com/6845914/sister-needs-boyfriend
And op is telling we that his sister always fight with her boyfriend.

4 Likes

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Sonnobax15(m): 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
Legal action untop another people enjoyment? shocked

By the time wey your sister go don call you aproko,na then you go realize say truly truly e no good say make you wey third party put mouth for matter wey concern two fighting lovers undecided

11 Likes

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by MPESA(m): 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Not true, as her elder brother he has a say also he can force the guy to sign undertaking to keep distance from the said Lady .... giving a police some money is better for him than burying his sister.

17 Likes

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by MPESA(m): 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
kamtamark:

Go to police station and find someone to help you , explain everything to them they tell you what to do at as elder one you can still pull the string and make him to sign undertaking to stay off from her at all cost or sign undertaking that he will never beat your sister... E better than make he go kill your sister for you.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Kobojunkiee: 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
MPESA:
Not true, as her elder brother he has a say also he can force the guy to sign undertaking to keep distance from the said Lady .... giving a police some money is better for him than burying his sister.
According to you there, he has to bribe his way into having this say tgat you claim, meaning he shouldn't even have one to begin with. undecided

You are not your sister's saviour. The sooner you learn and accept that, the sooner you begin having peace for your own life. undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Qatar2022: 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
kamtamark:
Please pardon my English. Is one years now that my sister introduced a boy to me as her boyfriend, since then I have gone to their place several time to separate fight and it seems it is getting worst but they don't want to end the relationship . When I warn my sister never to near the boy. To my surprise I will see the two of them again and my sister will say everything is now ok. Please what legal action can I take to separate the two of them ?
Nothing she will learn in a hard way but pray she will not die

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by MPESA(m): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
According to you there, he has to bribe his way into having this say tgat you claim, meaning he shouldn't even have one to begin with. undecided

You are not your sister's saviour. The sooner you learn and accept that, the sooner you begin having peace for your own life. undecided

Until you learn to understand that your sister's well being is your 1001 priority and protecting her against all odds is your total responsibility.
SHALOM.

19 Likes

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Kirkman: 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
kamtamark:
If you have the funds get a very good lawyer and go to the police station to get a solid restraining order against him. If he should ever lay his hands on your sister again an cell he go sleep in for weeks. Or better he be sued for domestic violence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Kobojunkie: 11:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
MPESA:
Until you learn to understand that your sister's well being is your 1001 priority and protecting her against all odds is your total responsibility.
SHALOM.
I don't believe my siblings are in anyway weakminded that I should then feel the need to impose my will on them in any way or form. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Kobojunkie: 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kirkman:

If you have the funds get a very good lawyer and go to the police station to get a solid restraining order against him. If he should ever lay his hands on your sister again an cell he go sleep in for weeks. Or better he be sued for domestic violence.
Sued by whom? A victim or a brother of a victim without the consent of the victim? undecided

You do understand that the reason OP is here is because he cannot get his sister to reason with him in this. undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Boogyman557: 4:14am On Nov 12, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. WTF MAN
Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by 9japride(m): 5:59am On Nov 12, 2021
My advice to you is to leave them alone. If you succeed in separating them, you will eventually be the bad one. Love and relationship matters is meant for two adults only. Experience is the best teacher. Focus on developing yourself and let them be.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You / Funny Memes: Share any funny pic on your phone / Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.