Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Ghana Is A No! No!! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana Is A No! No!! (4322 Views)

As a Nigerian Living In Ghana, Is It Possible To Travel To Europe / Earning 150k In Ghana,is It Okay With The Standard There? / Accra Ghana Is Not What You Think! Whats Inside? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Is A No! No!! by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2022
Tonim:

Really? Na waa ooh grin

What did you experience there?
The poverty there choke. A lot of villages in Nigeria are so much more comfortable to live in than the capital city Monrovia. A very hopeless country all round.
Re: Ghana Is A No! No!! by cutieme(m): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

The poverty there choke. A lot of villages in Nigeria are so much more comfortable to live in than the capital city Monrovia. A very hopeless country all round.
With all their dollars?
Re: Ghana Is A No! No!! by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
cutieme:

With all their dollars?

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Is A No! No!! by sparrowg: 3:29am On Oct 10, 2022
[/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][b][/b]
Ehismarkninetee:
Whatever you are going through in Nigeria, that makes you want to japa, please do not consider coming to Ghana. This place is 2x worse than Nigeria. First their economy is trash resulting to the hike in price of items and services. Imagine you are buying one can Fanta for 250 Naira in Nigeria. You are going to pay 700(10ghc Lana cedis) for that can Fanta. This is just an example. Just know that whatever you are buying the price is times 3 here. The only advantage is that they have constant electricity. Which is not very expensive. I can use 20 Ghana cedis(2k naira) light for one month. So if you have the thought of coming to Ghana. Please change your mind. Ghana is too rough at the moment especially for those who does not have a fix source of income. Also know this, there is no jobs for foreigners
Re: Ghana Is A No! No!! by sparrowg: 3:31am On Oct 10, 2022
[/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][b][/b]
businesshub101:
Of all hinge, see Wetin u wan come do for Ghana.

Modern day slavery.

Re: Ghana Is A No! No!! by sparrowg: 3:32am On Oct 10, 2022
[/b][b][b][/b][quote author=Olojuobinrin post=117326604][/quote]
Re: Ghana Is A No! No!! by sparrowg: 3:38am On Oct 10, 2022
[/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][b][/b]
mariahAngel:

LWKMD! grin
Re: Ghana Is A No! No!! by Don1985: 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
an old friend invited me to Ghana, says he has a job for me that pays 3,500 ceedis which is equivalent to 250,000 naira.
But however i need to send him my personal details including NIN, passport, bank details and other personal information so he'll help me run the job then as soon as it's successful I'll send him 300k to help me process accomodation an visa
i'm scared
Run,he's not a good friend because he wants to scam u
Re: Ghana Is A No! No!! by belloabeebb(m): 8:36am On Oct 13, 2022
Well to be honest Ghana is not that expensive, everything depends on what you're buying, where you're living and your pocket.
I've been here for over two months just to see if I could relocate permanently. The only thing that is expensive here is Accommodation and I think that's because Ghana is very peaceful and as a result of that they have immigrants from all over the world, if you don't understand that part come to Accra you will understand. I don't need to mention the electricity aspect because you all know. My advice to anyone coming here is, make sure at least you have a good plan and try to come as a tourist first, get familiar with this place and see if you can cope ... Overall I prefer this place to Nigeria because peace is very important and you can go out at any time without worrying about your safety or being harassed by the police and No generator noise at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Is A No! No!! by Ganjafama(m): 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
The only African country better than Nigeria is south Africa. If you go to any african country in the name of migration na you know o. I used to assume Nigeria was the worst country on earth. When I went to liberia I started thanking God I was born in NIgeria.
I disagree with you on this . Morocco, Algeria, Botswana and Rwanda are better and more organized than Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Is A No! No!! by iamyungkhalifa(m): 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
Kaycee54321:
cheesy

I spent two weeks in Lome, Togo.

Na only light dem get.

After eating kous kous and dry bread for days & days, I couldn't wait to come to back to Lag. Come see happiness as I finally drop for Mile 2 cheesy

My guy wey dey play ball for Burkina Faso & person wey dey do factory work for Lagos, na the same thing dem be (God forgive me grin)

Migrating no easy... it's always best you do it, single & cash strapped.
Sammy 101111 which time u enter Togo.
But wait for true , how the place be coz I dey plan there before
Re: Ghana Is A No! No!! by BFWestAfrican: 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
Looking for accommodation in Accra? Contact Lizzy on WhatsApp oo233 five9385436three.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Is A No! No!! by XAUBulls: 4:40am On Feb 28, 2023
plantainbender:
If you think Ghana is bad, go to Togo - you'll over appreciate the garri and groundnut you take for granted in Lagos.

Dry bread and kus kus - ate that for two days only beside that massive 4-star hotel near the Nigerian Embassy, Lome. Kuje inmates will revolt if they're being fed that sh****t.
LMAO.
Re: Ghana Is A No! No!! by XAUBulls: 5:30am On Feb 28, 2023
Businesshub101. Pg1
Home of Knowledge

It’s a decoy word used for yahoo yahoo apprenticeship.

You Ghana is relatively peaceful coupled with stable electricity and less police wahala, so a lot of our Edo and Delta brothers see Ghana as a place to rent apartments and import boys to teach them the yahoo yahoo trade.
HK.
Re: Ghana Is A No! No!! by XAUBulls: 5:34am On Feb 28, 2023
KristaPretty:
You know what irritates me about Nigerians?
The fact that they are somewhere and discourage people from coming there, citing 1001 silly and rubbish reasons why Nigerians should not be in same location or country as the complainant.

Oh please! Allow people prosper and flourish where they feel. You are in no position to discourage them. A million and one Nigerians are making progress and very happy there in Ghana - it's your problem if you are unsuccessful and not progressing over there. Allow others try. Simple as that!
I do not look at people's review of countries as we all have different experiences.
Some people I know personally never could afford three square meals until they went to same Ghana and discovered their potentials. All doing well

Others who went there and didn't have the wisdom to discover how to make money decently having seen certain opportunities end up whining and crying on nairaland.

Allow people and face your problems yourself.

Additionally it is very insensitive of you comparing the currency. Fanta in Ghana is 10cedis, not 700 naira. Fanta in Nigeria is 150naira, not 10cedis. When you learn to apply this principle of sticking to your currency and never compare except when you want to exchange, half of your whining and lamenting will be taken care of.

Good Evening
Lol.
Re: Ghana Is A No! No!! by XAUBulls: 5:39am On Feb 28, 2023
Ehismarkninetee:
Whatever you are going through in Nigeria, that makes you want to japa, please do not consider coming to Ghana. This place is 2x worse than Nigeria. First their economy is trash resulting to the hike in price of items and services. Imagine you are buying one can Fanta for 250 Naira in Nigeria. You are going to pay 700(10ghc Lana cedis) for that can Fanta. This is just an example. Just know that whatever you are buying the price is times 3 here. The only advantage is that they have constant electricity. Which is not very expensive. I can use 20 Ghana cedis(2k naira) light for one month. So if you have the thought of coming to Ghana. Please change your mind. Ghana is too rough at the moment especially for those who does not have a fix source of income. Also know this, there is no jobs for foreigners

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sights And Sounds Of Rwanda- Pics / How Possible Is Relocating To Algeria? / Is Malta A Good Country To Live In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.