Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Is Malta A Good Country To Live In? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Malta A Good Country To Live In? (4311 Views)

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student / Is Cyprus A Good Country To Go And Hustle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Malta A Good Country To Live In? by IBNgemini: 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,

My name is XYZ, I reside in UAE at present.I am currently working as a nurse although it is a temporary job which might be terminated at any time. I recently got an offer from an agent concerning a caregiver job in Malta. The salary is mouth watering, it is over a thousand euros. I really do not know much about Malta as a country, Please those that have had first hand experience of what it means to reside in Malta should please share..

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Is Malta A Good Country To Live In? by Frankaka8(m): 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
you dey wyne us ni? you need to be calming down. Google what you wanna.
Re: Is Malta A Good Country To Live In? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
Following
Re: Is Malta A Good Country To Live In? by Samfloxin(m): 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
I know about Malta Guinness and Amstel malt... should I go ahead
Re: Is Malta A Good Country To Live In? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
Samfloxin:
I know about Malta Guinness and Amstel malt... should I go ahead
undecided
Re: Is Malta A Good Country To Live In? by Ehiscotch(m): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
I'd advise you to pray and ask God to show you his purpose and if going to Malta is really in his plans for you.

Sometimes, "thousands of euros" is not enough to find fulfilment for us in our lives.

All the best.

PS: Nairalanders ( Nigerians) generally see any place other than Nigeria (especially outside Africa) as way better than theirs and would most likely urge you to go and pursue euros.

Malta, sounds nice.

5 Likes

Re: Is Malta A Good Country To Live In? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
Better shine your eyes this one I'm hearing agent.

I only know Malta as a country for vacation and not a place to hustle. Goodluck sha but shine your eyes so you won't get scammed. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is Malta A Good Country To Live In? by Kemimarch16(f): 11:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
I read about Malta online,it now a place to hustle but u can do ur research very well before u move...good luck
Re: Is Malta A Good Country To Live In? by Adeleye1212(m): 4:19am On Oct 04, 2020
Wetin u find go there

1 Like

Re: Is Malta A Good Country To Live In? by aminusodiq(m): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
IBNgemini:
Hello Nairalanders,

My name is XYZ, I reside in UAE at present.I am currently working as a nurse although it is a temporary job which might be terminated at any time. I recently got an offer from an agent concerning a caregiver job in Malta. The salary is mouth watering, it is over a thousand euros. I really do not know much about Malta as a country, Please those that have had first hand experience of what it means to reside in Malta should please share..

Thanks.
I sent a mail... Pls kindly reply
Re: Is Malta A Good Country To Live In? by Warmaterial(m): 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
Malta is a gud European country and highly developed... In-shot , is far better than d Dubai in terms of living well. Malta is far better for u if u will understand

5 Likes

Re: Is Malta A Good Country To Live In? by dasparrow: 2:12am On Oct 05, 2020
IBNgemini:
Hello Nairalanders,

Thanks.

Agent? Prepare to get scammed.
Re: Is Malta A Good Country To Live In? by larryking540: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2021
IBNgemini:
Hello Nairalanders,

Thanks.
hello have you been able to relocate?
Re: Is Malta A Good Country To Live In? by emmapk1: 11:06am On Sep 05, 2022
Yes, Malta provides you with lots of opportunities for a better future. Citizenship is open to all nationalities with the exception of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, the Islamic Republic of Iran, and the Democratic People’s Republic of North Korea. Additionally, individuals with bank accounts, business, or other financial ties to advantages of Maltese citizenship for countries are not qualified for citizenship. You can read the site https://immigrantinvest.com/blog/malta-citizenship-benefits-en/ to check step by step process of getting citizenship.
Re: Is Malta A Good Country To Live In? by hakym619(m): 6:54am On Sep 19, 2023
emmapk1:
Yes, Malta provides you with lots of opportunities for a better future. Citizenship is open to all nationalities with the exception of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, the Islamic Republic of Iran, and the Democratic People’s Republic of North Korea. Additionally, individuals with bank accounts, business, or other financial ties to advantages of Maltese citizenship for countries are not qualified for citizenship. You can read the site https://immigrantinvest.com/blog/malta-citizenship-benefits-en/ to check step by step process of getting citizenship.

I've got a sister (nurse) who is finding it hard to emigrate to UK diẹ to the current restrictions. With her IELTS score and CBT expiring in few months time, what are the feasible destination for nurses in Europe?

Ps: Canada, Australia and US is more fund and time intensive. It's not an option..

(1) (Reply)

Women Hold Topless Parade In New York City / South Africa World Cup 'snubbed By Foreign Fans' / Please Help A Brother Travelling To Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.