Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions (32916 Views)

Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election / Analysing Peter Obi’s Plans To Remove Import Restrictions – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions by femisplash: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
You want to take the country from consumption to production and AT THE SAME TIME, remove restrictions on imports such that any Tom, Deek & Harry could bring in boiled eggs and toothpicks into the country. How insanely dumb this man can be!. If you're still in doubt, Obi is a disaster that will never be allowed to happen to Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Typical container economy ideology.smh.

I am not surprised at all. Someone already predicted this about HE Obi because Obi needs to keep importing foreign goods for his import business and supermarkets.

Little wonder he has nothing tangible to use to campaign for his 8 years in office as Anambra governor.

For the uncouth Igbo youths defending container economy,please go and look at the export side, if you see the export side of non-oil sector of Nigeria and where they come from in Nigeria ehn, you will never consider Igbo container economy as progress and never wish Igbo continues to be a dumping ground. Check our foreign direct investments(FDI) too( screenshots of leading fdi states for both Q1 and Q2 2022 are below) and you will not see any SE states at the top 2 so these container economy is not it at all and not progress in the absence of FDI. While SE is taking containers, Lagos,alone takes over 70% the FDI in billions! Apart from Anambra which is still very very low due to this container economy mentality and insecurity, all other SE states attracted zero fdi so far this year

Below is jiust the agricultural sector alone, watch cocoa from the SW and Sesame from the North with Jigawa the highest producer, doing multiple times the other agric ptoducts and bringing in forex into Nigeria and not destroying the environment or bringing in toxic contents.

I completely disagree with your suggestion that container economy is what Igboland needs.

Top priority for SE, and I agree with Prof. Soludo , is responsible parenting because most parents in Igboland have abandoned their responsibility of raising disciplined, respectful, educated and Godfearing patriotic children, these children currently litter the social media space for ipob terrorist group and jails in Nigeria and all over the world, followed by peace to stop the shedding of blood of innocent patriotic Nigerians then investment especially from other tribes and foreigners so Igboland can attract investments and talents from other places like the SW does excellently. Asiwaju Tinubu alone brought in multibillion dollars investment into Lagos and his successors built on it.
check my signature for free stuffs

He is a crude trader. Just like Onitsha Main Market or Ariara or Alaba market uncivilised trader.

That is a container economic theorem.

He was the Special Adviser to Goodluck Jonathan on Economy, the economy failed woefully. That time, he was the Anambra State governor and Jonathan honoured him and made him Special Adviser on Economy, his sister, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala was the head of the Economic team, they liquidated Nigeria, after, the woman ran away.

IBETO was allowed to import and package cement in PortHarcout while FMN, BUA, Dangote & Lafarge invested on local production. There are so many things I don't want to discuss here. Apart from IBETO, there are many other deals that took place among their kinsmen. That is why they insisted Jonathan should not be probed.

In 1993, during the Presidential Debate on NTA Network service between Abiola and Tofa, Tom Ikim and Nduka Obaigbena were on the side of Tofa. They asked them a question on how to bring exchange rate down and stabilize Naira. Tofa said, he would peg Naira to Dollar rate. Abiola said a Glasgow Trained Accountant can never say he would peg Naira to Dollar. He explained that there are factors that forces exchange rate, you analyse the factors and work upon them to control exchange rate.

Container economist can say anything.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions by macrodata(m): 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I will report you to the modes. Not everyone is raised with bitterness and hate.
Report. You're a crying baby, can't even take a dose of what you're giving. The ignorant agbero & cultist youth leaders who are leaders in your party will start instructing you very soon, meaning that all this your education and fancy levels is all a waste.
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions by Eriokanmi: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
asanausana91:
and this foolish Obi is telling his zombiedients that he will change Nigeria from consumption to production country.
Obi is a dangerous terrorist,he is confused.
How can you get your country to produce if there are no restrictions on import
You're nothing but an olodo.

I'm an importer. I also export . Each time I'm paid in dollars on goods exported, I'd need to change the dollar to naira to pay salaries , sort overheads, etc. Then, depending on your capacity, you need to source loan to buy some materials needed to produce locally for export. In this case, the naira loan sourced would now be exchanged for dollar to buy those raw materials. I'd noq buy at black market or bdc rate. Invariably, there's no much gain when dollars are paid for goods sold overseas cos we're still going to get more dollars locally to buy materials overseas.

The problem I have with you urchins is, you're too emotional and most of you lack the right knowledge tackle pertinent issues. Liberate yourself please. Stop behaving like an illiterate.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions by dyera(m): 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I am not surprised at all. Someone already predicted this about HE Obi because Obi needs to keep importing foreign goods for his import business and supermarkets.

Little wonder he has nothing tangible to use to campaign for his 8 years in office as Anambra governor.

For the uncouth Igbo youths defending container economy,please go and look at the export side, if you see the export side of non-oil sector of Nigeria and where they come from in Nigeria ehn, you will never consider Igbo container economy as progress and never wish Igbo continues to be a dumping ground.

Check our foreign direct investments(FDI) too( screenshots of leading fdi states for both Q1 and Q2 2022 are below) and you will not see any SE states at the top 2 so these container economy is not it at all and not progress in the absence of FDI.

While SE is taking containers, Lagos,alone takes over 70% the FDI in billions! Apart from Anambra which is still very very low due to this container economy mentality and insecurity, all other SE states attracted zero fdi so far this year

Below is jiust the agricultural sector alone, watch cocoa from the SW and Sesame from the North with Jigawa the highest producer, doing multiple times the other agric ptoducts and bringing in forex into Nigeria and not destroying the environment or bringing in toxic contents.

I completely disagree with your suggestion that container economy is what Igboland needs.

Top priority for SE, and I agree with Prof. Soludo , is responsible parenting because most parents in Igboland have abandoned their responsibility of raising disciplined, respectful, educated and Godfearing patriotic children, these children currently litter the social media space for ipob terrorist group and jails in Nigeria and all over the world, followed by peace in Igboland un order to stop the shedding of blood of innocent patriotic Nigerians then investment especially from other tribes and foreigners so Igboland can attract investments and talents from other places like the SW does excellently.

Asiwaju Tinubu alone brought in multibillion dollars investment into Lagos and his successors built on it.
check my signature for free stuffs!

That is where you are wrong. The current policy of Buhari will only help exporters especially of Agric product, it work against local production.

Peter Obi's proposed policy will make it easier for local manufacturers that need to import raw materials abroad.

Buhari was too dumb to realize that by blocking importers of goods, he is also blocking importers of raw materials for production.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions by ppogba: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
SmartyPants:
But how can you simultaneously say you will ensure the independence of the CBN, and at the same time say you will dictate policies that are under the purview of the CBN?

You cannot blame somebody that is pouring down what he crammed.
Very easy to know.
Even the most intelligent of presidents do not dictate the fiscal and monetary policy direction.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions by frowland(m): 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
socialmediaman:

Your current president spends billions of dollars on foreign travel and frivolities instead of investing on border protection and local production. Don't blame the guy who wants to fix the system, blame the one who has refused to do anything meaningful

I only reminded you that your forex plan won’t work when CFA and porous border is all around us like hyena. If you don’t understand all this and still choose insults then I cannot help.
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions by ebbo(m): 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
Rubbish so that we will become a dumping ground for foreign goods abi. Importation of goods that we can manufacture locally is not a good way of growing our economy, we will only be wasting our foreign reserves on worthless items instead of essential raw materials for factories.
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions by macrodata(m): 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
Throwback:

What does Olodo GCE know about economics?
More than what your cocain sniffing candidate's brain can carry I can guarantee you that.
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions by socialmediaman: 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
frowland:

I only reminded you that your forex plan won’t work when CFA and porous border is all around us like hyena. If you don’t understand all this and still choose insults then I cannot help.

Where was the insult?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions by nedekid: 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
BlessedOne01:
Na mouth Obiscam dey!

Tinibu is the only "candidate" that can stabilize as well as harness our Forex resources!
Yeah, he will herness your forex well to buy petrol in his numerous jets, average ly costing $8k upwards per hour to operate, to fund his villas in Paris, UK, and other cities of the world, feed on the finest Swiss cheese, while his urchins feed in basic farm produce ie cassava, agbado, ewa, dodo etc, as that is all they require to be contended with life.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions by kayperry: 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
gayman99:
I forsee his opponents stealing his ideas

How many of his ideal as being adopted in Anambra by his predecessors not to talk of outsiders.

Asides creating a single forex market how does he intend to enforce whats is influenced by uncontrollable factors.

Our balance of trade his not favourable, and until will tend to import less and stop dollarizing the economy Naira will continue to lose value ... that is one truth Peter Obi will shy away from becos he is a major importer of finished good.
Be it quadrilateral forex market, if we downsize our import and become a producing nation the naira will re again value. no one needs to go to harvard to know that one
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions by AlphaStorm: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
He is Lying !!!!!!
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions by seunmsg(m): 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
Once importation becomes free for all in a country that urgently needs to scale up local manufacturing, how do we then become a productive economy? Where will the forex for the payment of this unrestricted importation comes from? By the time this Obi guy is done with our economy, Naira will be exchanging for N10,000 to $1. Buhari would be a child’s play compared to this dunce they are packaging for us.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions by hegelian: 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Simple reasoning indicates that we have to have plenty of fx for that to happen. And that exporters will not abuse the system by using the fx to import useless things like tooth picks when the economy really need the fx. They could also racketeer by selling the earned fx at higher rates. How will Obi address those issues?

These are the right question ask him not turning everything to tribal and silly tantrums like people do.. He posed a good solution but with several holes to exploit.. The question should be how will he block those holes.. That is the whole point of interviewing contestants to help them formulate and think deeper that usual.. But here we just do silly jokes and tribal fights.. Thumbs up to you sir for asking the right questions

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions by ppogba: 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
babaolofin:

He is a crude trader. Just like Onitsha Main Market or Ariara or Alaba market uncivilised trader.

That is a container economic theorem.

He was the Special Adviser to Goodluck Jonathan on Economy, the economy failed woefully. That time, he was the Anambra State governor and Jonathan honoured him and made him Special Adviser on Economy, his sister, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala was the head of the Economic team, they liquidated Nigeria, after, the woman ran away.

IBETO was allowed to import and package cement in PortHarcout while FMN, BUA, Dangote & Lafarge invested on local production. There are so many things I don't want to discuss here.

In 1993, during the Presidential Debate on NTA Network service between Abiola and Tofa, Tom Ikim and Nduka Obaigbena were on the side of Tofa. They asked them a question on how to bring exchange rate down and stabilize Naira. Tofa said, he would peg Naira to Dollar rate. Abiola said a Glasgow Trained Accountant can never say he would peg Naira to Dollar. He explained that there are factors that forces exchange rate, you analyse the factors and work upon them to control exchange rate.

Container economist can say anything.

You must be an ancestor.
I remember the debate vividly too.

Tuale to you Metuselah!
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions by gayman99: 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
kayperry:

How many of his ideal as being adopted in Anambra by his predecessors not to talk of outsiders.

Asides creating a single forex market how does he intend to enforce whats is influenced by uncontrollable factors.

Our balance of trade his not favourable, and until will tend to import less and stop dollarizing the economy Naira will continue to lose value ... that is one truth Peter Obi will shy away from becos he is a major importer of finished good.
Be it quadrilateral forex market, if we downsize our import and become a producing nation the naira will re again value. no one needs to go to harvard to know that one

I get your point, but the question is how do we improve our balance of trade if we don't have stable power supply? As well as curtail multiple taxations?
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
Towncrier007:
Amazing!!!

This means your naiar card limit will be increased,and we can buy bitcoins and run other transactions with ease.

Even if you hate Obi,love him for this

Na that Bitcoin own go sweet me pass... Imagine monthly limit of, say $2000 per ATM card for Bitcoin transaction... The way boys will blow eh, it'll look like a renewed version of yahoo plus

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions by Dragonsword: 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Promises, Promises, promises..
MOFO just making promises left and right. Shit he couldn't do in 8 years as Governor but now promising do it all.
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary must think that we are as brainless and clueless as his Zombidient followers.
At least he's been actively engaging both journalist and Nigerians, home and diaspora with his vision and plan for the country, unlike one useless sick old fool that's busy taking pictures on stationed bike in the UK
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions by Lama70(m): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
More importantly, don't forget to change our entire dependence on iol.
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions by Towncrier007(m): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

Na that Bitcoin own go sweet me pass... Imagine monthly limit of, say $2000 per ATM card for Bitcoin transaction... The way boys will blow eh, it'll look like a renewed version of yahoo plus

I tell you my brother, which platform you dey use buy I go update you on how to buy
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions by Eriokanmi: 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

For the uncouth Igbo youths defending container economy,please go and look at the export side, if you see the export side of non-oil sector of Nigeria and where they come from in Nigeria ehn, you will never consider Igbo container economy as progress and never wish Igbo continues to be a dumping ground.

Check our foreign direct investments(FDI) too( screenshots of leading fdi states for both Q1 and Q2 2022 are below) and you will not see any SE states at the top 2 so these container economy is not it at all and not progress in the absence of FDI.

While SE is taking containers, Lagos,alone takes over 70% the FDI in billions! Apart from Anambra which is still very very low due to this container economy mentality and insecurity, all other SE states attracted zero fdi so far this year

Top priority for SE, and I agree with Prof. Soludo , is responsible parenting because most parents in Igboland have abandoned their responsibility of raising disciplined, respectful, educated and Godfearing patriotic children, these children currently litter the social media space for ipob terrorist group and jails in Nigeria and all over the world, followed by peace in Igboland un order to stop the shedding of blood of innocent patriotic Nigerians then investment especially from other tribes and foreigners so Igboland can attract investments and talents from other places like the SW does excellently.

Asiwaju Tinubu alone brought in multibillion dollars investment into Lagos and his successors built on it.
check my signature for free stuffs!
All I see here is trash. Give them to LAWMA, the owners, not to nairalanders.

Each time I get paid in dollars on goods exported, I'd still need to buy materials overseas for my local production..I'd now go to aboki to buy more dollars at 730 naira to get those raw materials. Is that profitable? CBN and bad economic policy of this regime had done us shege and only God can judge them.

Cotonou cefa is now more valuable than naira. Are they living in a different world? In 2015, one hundred naira was equivalent to about 1,500 cefa. With 1k, you'd get 15k cefa. What has changed? I don't blame you. When you'd be hiding under your roof and be typing irrelevant stuffs. You don't even buy food, they feed you. So, you'd not understand.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions by seunmsg(m): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
dyera:

That is where you are wrong. The current policy of Buhari will only help exporters especially of Agric product, it work against local production.

Peter Obi's proposed policy will make it easier for local manufacturers that need to import raw materials abroad.

Buhari was too dumb to realize that by blocking importers of goods, he is also blocking importers of raw materials for production.

Obi said he will remove restrictions on importation and forex. That is, we shall no longer have items like rice, canned drinks etc on import prohibition list. So tell me, how will this policy help local rice farmers and local producers of juice and drinks?

Again, where will he get the forex to pay for this unrestricted importation considering we are still struggling to meet out forex bills under the current import and forex restriction?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions by kayperry: 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
femisplash:
You want to take the country from consumption to production and AT THE SAME TIME, remove restrictions on imports such that any Tom, Deek & Harry could bring in boiled eggs and toothpicks into the country. How insanely dumb this man can be!. If you're still in doubt, Obi is a disaster that will never be allowed to happen to Nigeria.

He speaks rubbish with so much confident, and that "confidence" is what becloud his supporters from seeing the nonsense he spews most times.

Container economics

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions by nedekid: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
Eriokanmi:
You're nothing but an olodo.

I'm an importer. I also export . Each time I'm paid in dollars on goods exported, I'd need to change the dollar to naira to pay salaries , sort overheads, etc. Then, depending on your capacity, you need to source loan to buy some materials needed to produce locally for export. In this case, the naira loan sourced would now be exchanged for dollar to buy those raw materials. I'd noq buy at black market or bdc rate. Invariably, there's no much gain when dollars are paid for goods sold overseas cos we're still going to get more dollars locally to buy materials overseas.

The problem I have with you urchins is, you're too emotional and most of you lack the right knowledge tackle pertinent issues. Liberate yourself please. Stop behaving like an illiterate.
Most of them are no bodies. People just given stipends to write crap online. People that do not know the concept of generating wealth. Of trading, adding value and turning ₦1 to 2.
All they know is to tax, fine, give bills from those generating the income. They are at best goverment officials eg lastma, local gov staff, vio, state inland revenue officials etc.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions by boldtruthalways: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
A man that is ready to rescue the nation. Nigeria shall be great again.
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions by casualobserver: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1577948213998493701

Freestainworld:
How can a sensible man not love or vote this man.

On the contrary it is only ignoramuses that will think he just said something intelligent which speaks to the problem with the Obidients!!!

It is only ignorant people you can be saying this things to. Informed people know from this statement that you are clueless. To begin with monetary policies are the preserve of the central bank. If the central bank is independent then you cannnot tell them what their monetary policy should be. Govt can only effect the economy through fiscal policies!!!

If your central bank is independent you have no control over monetary policy, you have no control over the main instruments of inflation fighting and you have no control over forex policy!!!! How clueless and daft is this guy?

What he just said is contradictory but most people won’t know because they are ignorant and those who know like his audience will be thinking to themselves “this man is an idiot””. But they will clap for him because that’s what Oyinbo do!!!

Yes we need to fight inflation and eliminate the 2 tier forex window but you have no power to do that if you give the central bank true autonomy and independence!!!! If they are truly independent and chose not to there is nothing you can do as far as monetary policy!!!!! You cannot make promises on something over which you have no power. It just shows this man is clueless and is just saying anything to get elected…..luckily for him most of his supporters are ignorant but luckily for Nigeria he won’t become President!!!!

An independent central bank is currently increasing interest rates to fight inflation in the process tipping the US into recession, 5 eeeks before mid term elections, same with the Uk and there is nothing Biden or LISS Truss can do about it. So Obi either doesn’t understand what he is saying or he is just lying or trying to sound intelligent but succeeding only with ignoramuses!!! You cannot have an independent central bank and control monetary policy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions by ppogba: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
The major mistake most literate Nigerians are making is that they are over- rating some of this aspirants and in fact most people in position of authority.
Take away PAs, SSA and the lots from most of them, you will discover how empty they are.

At the campaign period, a wise candidate will talk less especially if it has to do with the economy and security.

Truth is as an outsider a bit far from. the corridor of power, the more you look, the less you see. It is when you mount the saddle that you will know wosop.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions by guru90: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
Freestainworld:
How can a sensible man not love or vote this man.

Exactly brother.

Am just watching this paid agents from Tinubu and Atiku....
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions by Barryseal: 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
baretalk:

I mean obi contradicts himself, with one mouth he said he will make Nigeria a production economy, with another mouth he said he will remove restrictions on import.

we all are random, even Obi, because he has not helped anyone. Simple and clear, you can't grow your economy, create job and create opportunities by being a buying economy. This container mentality of igbos is what obi wants to use in Nigeria's advanced economy. Obi can talk a lot but he really can not make us prosper. Listen to him talk, he is not smart. How can you earn foreign exchange by importing?

When you import you have to buy dollars to pay, in the international market, this will keep devaluing our currency against dollar. Obi is a one eyed man, he is good for blind Igbos but dull to be Nigeria president. Only a lame will support what obi says.

With the padlock on our economy and import restrictions as it is, we have more companies packing up and international airlines suspending flights to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions by Barryseal: 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
asanausana91:
local production increase very well.
Today majority of Nigerians are eating local rice.
Today there is no alomo bitters that Ghana used to send down here. Today there are many locally made gin with names like ...

At what cost? Most Nigerians can't afford that local rice anymore as the price have quadrupled since the ban.
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions by descarado: 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
general111:
I dont know anything about this but inlove the way it sounds
In a layman's term. Allow the market to regulate itself.

All things being equal, as long as we have the right amount of export to counter import,naira will bounce back under 2 yrs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Peter Obi Interviewed At Bello Mosque In Kaduna (Video) / Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return / Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.