Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom? (1690 Views)

Are "30+ Men" Really The Hardest To Date? / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / ‘I Need To Sleep With 30 Men A Month To Pay My Rent’ – Sex Worker Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom? by Wealthbrain22(m): 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
Is it just me experiencing boredom? I don’t enjoy playing video games anymore. I’m not as obsessed with serx as I was before , so women are not really helping. I don’t have much places to visit as Benin is very backward and there are no recreational centers. I don’t even enjoy watching movies on my pc , phone or dstv as much. I can stay a week without turning on the tv because it’s more of noise to me. Money is not really the issue but I don’t know if it’s me or if this is a common age thing?

1 Like

Re: 30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
Maybe try a new location and a new challenge.

1 Like

Re: 30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom? by jogsman01(m): 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
You're seeing SHEGE tongue

3 Likes

Re: 30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom? by CandyOps(m): 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
Hit the gym bro. You never get bored lifting weights

Create TikTok videos. It's a whole lot of task esp editing.

Troll Tinubu urchins online, maybe them go get sense

15 Likes

Re: 30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom? by Animegirl(f): 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
CandyOps:
Hit the gym bro. You never get bored lifting weights

Create TikTok videos. It's a whole lot of task esp editing.

Creating Tiktok is for sissies, not manly.

12 Likes

Re: 30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom? by LogicBomb8: 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
When last did you surprise a stranger? Send me a gift and you will be amazed.Lol
When it comes to happines its the little things that matters
Re: 30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom? by Zonefree(m): 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
Wealthbrain22:
Is it just me experiencing boredom? I don’t enjoy playing video games anymore. I’m not as obsessed with serx as I was before , so women are not really helping. I don’t have much places to visit as Benin is very backward and there are no recreational centers. I don’t even enjoy watching movies on my pc , phone or dstv as much. I can stay a week without turning on the tv because it’s more of noise to me. Money is not really the issue but I don’t know if it’s me or if this is a common age thing?
Benin is not backward. You can't stay in your room and be saying rubbish. move out and enjoy life and stop worrying over nothing.

1 Like

Re: 30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom? by Boogyman557: 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool Buy WEED and SMOKE

SMOKE like 3 raps of WEED..

WEED gives INSPIRATION..

WEED gives MOTIVATION..

Try it man..
Na u go thank me later..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom? by Candidlady: 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
This thread will expose lotta old men acting like kids on this platform

Lemme park and read

2 Likes

Re: 30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom? by malaria(f): 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
Oga nothing seems to interest you anymore.. it's time to get your life companion biko . You are just lonely alone

4 Likes

Re: 30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom? by Divay22(f): 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
If money is not an issue then travel..
You can visit PH, lag, Akwa ibom etc
Just leave your current location for now...

2 Likes

Re: 30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom? by Nazgul: 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
Get a PS3 or PS4, and play it whenever the boredom come.

Stream movies online. Netflix, YouTube... etc.

Drive out to a hangout spot and relax your mind with carefully prepared Nkwobi.

Go to a viewing center on weekends and watch your favorite team play, you can shout your lungs out with bad belly opponents and return home with a cracked voice.

If you're the religious type, attend evening programs when you come back from work.

Hopefully this should help...

6 Likes

Re: 30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom? by SenecaTheYonger: 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
Animegirl:

Finally someone says it, and a girl for a that matter

2 Likes

Re: 30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
CandyOps:

I go with this.

3 Likes

Re: 30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom? by SenecaTheYonger: 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
Because you’re not fulfilling your biological function, which is raising your own offspring

1 Like

Re: 30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom? by pansophist(m): 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
What are you good at? So me I like to write yea, and when I'm free like now yea, I come on nairaland and start writing. Anytime you see me here, just know I am not busy.

Like play like play, I come get plenty fans. Something wey I start without putting much thoughts into. So writing is one, or decide that you want to be bashing idiots on tiktok, like play, you sef go famous.

The formula is to do something you enjoy doing, and you won't be bored. Things to do plenty, like right off my head, I can invent new projects and execute it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom? by Innomama7(m): 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
Where did you live in Benin City that you are calling it a backward? Abi non be dis town wen I dey wen tins dey xup angry
Re: 30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
Animegirl:

grin grin Hehehehehe
Re: 30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom? by Fahvvy: 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
Zonefree:

Benin is not backward. You can't stay in your room and be saying rubbish. move out and enjoy life and stop worrying over nothing.

Oga boss....
It's like you're from Benin grin....
Re: 30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom? by Davidonkonsults: 1:36am On Oct 07, 2022
Zonefree:

Looool. Benin is beyond backwards.
Re: 30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom? by Davidonkonsults: 1:38am On Oct 07, 2022
Fahvvy:

Oga boss....
It's like you're from Benin grin....
I'm actually from Benin. Grew up there. Schooled up to postgraduate level there. I can categorically tell you that Benin is severely backwards.

People that have no network outside Benin and manage to reach airport road once a week will say it's the best city.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom? by Nickelodeon93: 6:01am On Oct 07, 2022
Person wey get money no Dey Dey bored, the question is do you have money to your Nigeria go to interesting cities like some one listed above?? Try out new activities… like snooker, or even gym too…
Re: 30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom? by 7buckz(m): 7:01am On Oct 07, 2022
Smoke a blunt and retry those activities that seem boring.... Or better still hit a gym
Re: 30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom? by Anonymoususher: 7:03am On Oct 07, 2022
That is a sign of marriage calling.

You are gearing into another stage of your life where you need a woman and your children beside you.

Believe me, the boredom will only get stronger until it drifts you into marriage.

Many of us started this way, we saw the end of life as a single, all the things we used to enjoy all of a sudden became boring. Friends were getting married and leaving us alone, the loneliness was becoming more and more until we realized that the next phase of life is what we are entering. Luckily we realized, found the right one and started our home.

Now the kids and drama that follows in marriage is enough to keep us busy and going

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom? by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 07, 2022
Go to church and partake in their activities

Read your Bible

Make friends with both men and women

Get in to a hobby might be woodwork , electrical work , programming or vintage video games

Buy a vintage car and mod it
You'll meet men of caliber when they sight you in your car
Re: 30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom? by Wealthbrain22(m): 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
malaria:
Oga nothing seems to interest you anymore.. it's time to get your life companion biko . You are just lonely alone

Your sisters have used me to play their games. Don’t worry I’m not interested

1 Like

Re: 30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom? by suicidesheep: 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

Bro, I’m 22 and I have the same problem. Many would say I should go and hustle but the street has really helped so I’m ok financially) . I’m thinking of just getting married or getting a girl pregnant so I could just start another phase of life
Re: 30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom? by Wealthbrain22(m): 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
suicidesheep:

Bro, I’m 22 and I have the same problem. Many would say I should go and hustle but the street has really helped so I’m ok financially) . I’m thinking of just getting married or getting a girl pregnant so I could just start another phase of life

At your age I was still busy playing video games, shout out to you for your maturity but I feel like you should enjoy life more abit you have all the time in the world to settle down

1 Like

Re: 30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom? by DonroxyII: 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
Animegirl:

But You enjoy Watching TikTok!
Re: 30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom? by moyosore32: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
Animegirl:

That’s how u figure out some of ds mfos with fake monikers upandan, he’s actually a female disguising to be Male

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What African Country Can One Move To That Have Constant Electricity / On Heat Or Starved? / Who Is The Happiest On The Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.