Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,811 members, 7,956,071 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu (49401 Views)

Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House / Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by GeneralPula: 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
Pandora fraud in the mud!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by diplomat058(m): 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Excess consumption of Agbado and cassava have clogged your brain cells that you can't even see from the picture that Shettima isn't the one pointing at Grandpa E mi lo kan, these urchins sef.

But what has clogged your own brain? Pandora shit? cheesy

Pandora urchins in the mud

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by Cyberterror: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
Incoming VP welcoming the incoming President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by Zombiedients: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
nkemoma:
I need a video a complete video of him alighting the jet

I wan check something

Ask your broke ass father to show you the video, oh I forgot he is not even fit to stand as security to great men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by ofuonyebi: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
honestly, the blind can hear the roaring of these two great men
who displays maturity and clout daily to show they have what it takes to lead this country better than it is

nothing pays better than love and loyalty between a leader and the Lieutenants and followers

give it to Shetima & Jagabana
the cap fit them for the presidency

I dont know them and i dont belong to their camp
but the truth must be told as it is
This is if we must move forward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by Mayeldah(m): 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
Pointing at his placeholder

He can't wait to 'Yar'adua' him grin
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by Gaabasky: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
Tinubu is a factor either win or lose. City boy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by amoreobansu: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
LegendHero:
It is not news that Jagaban of Nigeria is back to the country.

My picture of the day is this one of Kassim Shettima smiling as he point to Jagaban.

You see true loyalty from Shettima to Jagaban from that picture. You can see someone that is happy to see his boss.

God bless the next president of Nigeria.

Obituarists, please don’t be mad. Obi will be back in Nigeria too soon so follow us jollificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by NNTR: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
LegendHero:

My picture of the day is this one of Kassim Shettima smiling as he point to Jagaban.

You see true loyalty from Shettima to Jagaban from that picture. You can see someone that is happy to see his boss.

Obituarists, please don’t be mad. Obi will be back in Nigeria too soon so follow us jollificate.

NNTR:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJgMSTTnrbM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evUZLHmpGt4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGcbfQYs_jk

2 Chronicles 7:14
'if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves,
and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways,
then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land
'

This is a two horse race, ojaare, lets not deceive ourselves jor, meaning, if push turns to shove, and it comes to, chose between the devil and the deep blue sea, meaning, chose between Jagaban and 'Wọ́ntiku' aka Atiku, I'll settle and of course, go for Jagaban, albeit, I am Sowore for life.

The fact, truth and reality here is, every nation gets the government and leader(s) they deserve. Except 2 Chronicles 7:14, comes into play, Naiyja is no exception to that maxim. I'll keep saying, as we lay our bed, we lie in it.

If its true that current Senator and the former governor of Borno state Kashim Shettima has been selected to run with him as his Vice President, then he has chosen a formidable loyalist wisely.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by amoreobansu: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
LegendHero:
Normally the default mode of Kassim shettima is normal face coz he does not smile that much.

But in this picture, you can see him smiling genuinely and very happy to receive his boss of all boss.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Jagaban of Nigeria.
Asiwaju the nemesis of Obituarist home and abroad.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by Slynation(m): 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
One thing about Tinubu I don't understand is that he knows how and when to steal the show... sad Now everybody is talking about him sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by orgasm(m): 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
He's only happy to see his placeholder
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by Manna4Gurls: 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
This one Tinubu de do Go and Come
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by Softmirror: 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
DaddyGngeess:
Is a pity how you guys fight, quarrel over politicians, which I know fully well that some of you are very hungry, some even borrow data or money to buy data yet no sense, is just a pity shall seriously

OGA, AM HUNGRY YOU FIT TRANSFER LIKE JUST 100K MAKE I TAKE HOLD BODY.
grin
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by Hassanmaye(m): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
LegendHero:

Wow

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by KushLyon(m): 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
Apophenia24k:

That pointed finger is not Shettima's hand, look again but this time without the urge to blast obituaries...

You're forgetting that bats are blind, he definitely didn't see it grin
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by Dapson73(m): 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
Asiwaju kaabo, se dada lo de? A tin reti re ooo, kaabo se dada lode....? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by ozonelayer79: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
Should nairaland descend this low to post where supporters of Tinubu call the Obidients Obituarists or the other way round? I thought nairaland ought to promote decency here. Why should they allow posting and uploading of gibberish here?
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by k2money(m): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
successmatters:
Wow, is the great grandfather back? grin

They must have pumped him full of enough cocaine to last for at least a month cheesy
Ọga drugs makes one's weak not strong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by snoopz: 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
Your picture of the day sef na fake because no be kashim dey point
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by TrumpDonald2: 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Awesome!! The perfect pair to build on the legacies of PMB.

grin grin Now I know the mad fellows on this forum. Build on PMB legacies? grin
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by lexylaw40: 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
LegendHero:

It even seems Obituarists are more happier to welcome Jagaban to Nigeria.

Ya’ll paid keen interest in Jagaban even more than us.

That’s a good thing because everyone must be very interested in the next president of Nigeria.

By the way, when is Paul ObiPandora coming back from US?
no one cares
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by gasparpisciotta: 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
successmatters:

They must have pumped him full of enough cocaine to last for at least a month cheesy

Tinubu doesn’t belong in your disillusionment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by Ajewumi12: 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
Obi fans always feel sad when they see JAGABAN anywhere it show how popular and genuine BAT is, continue reigning JAGABAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by anonimi: 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
successmatters:

True talk from the depths of knowledge.
More grace boss

Francis5:
04.27.155:18 AM ET

Nigeria’s Next Leader’s Ties to a Heroin Ring

General Muhammed Buhari’s political partner is a former bagman for two heroin traffickers. But that’s just business as usual in Nigeria.

Nigeria’s election last month was celebrated as an unlikely victory for democracy in an African country with a tenuous record of free and fair representation. But the man most responsible for midwifing General Muhammed Buhari’s ballot triumph over current President Goodluck Jonathan has a spotty CV. Former Lagos provincial governor Bola Tinubu, affectionately nicknamed the Jagaban, is today seen as a shrewd if not “deeply Machiavellian” Svengali in Nigeria’s politics as well as the architect of a hugely successful anti-corruption platform. But 20 years ago he had to forfeit nearly half a million dollars to the U.S. Treasury Department after being named as an accomplice in a white heroin-trafficking and money-laundering ring that stretched from West Africa to the U.S. Midwest.

Although his case has been bandied about the Nigerian press for years, Tinubu’s involvement in a federal drug and racketeering investigation waged jointly by the DEA, FBI, and IRS has gone unreported elsewhere, even after his ascendance to Karl Rove-like status last month. A recent gauzy Financial Times profile of him, for instance, neglected to mention that two decades ago Tinubu was identified as a bagman for two Nigerian heroin movers who operated out of Chicago and Hammond, Indiana. They were Adegboyega Mueez Akande and Abiodun Agbele, Akande’s nephew, who was exposed to law enforcement after selling white heroin first to Lee Andrew Edwards, another dealer later jailed for trying to murder a federal agent, and then to an undercover cop.

In a 1993 court docket from the U.S. District Court in the Northern District of Illinois, which The Daily Beast obtained from Sahara Reporters, a Nigeria-focused news outlet, IRS Special Agent Kevin Moss said that Akande had run the white heroin ring in the late 1980s until 1990, when he handed off the U.S arm of the business to his nephew, who had arrived in 1988. Akande then returned to Nigeria but continued to oversee the operation from abroad with the help of others at home and in the United States, including his relatives. One of the individuals identified in his cartel by Moss was Tinubu, then a Chicago State University-educated accountant working as a treasurer for Mobil Oil Nigeria Ltd, a subsidiary of energy giant Mobil Oil, which was still a few years shy of its famous merger with Exxon in 1999.

In the biography section of his official website, Tinubu is described as having emigrated to the United States in 1975 “in search of the proverbial Golden Fleece with a heart brimming with unrelenting determination to achieve his visions.” This is certainly one way to describe his tenure stateside.

In 1989, Moss said in an affidavit, Tinubu established an individual money market account, into which he deposited $1,000 in traveler’s checks, and a negotiable order of withdrawal account (NOW) at First Heritage Bank in Country Club Hills, Illinois. The address Tinubu gave the bank was the same as the listed headquarters of Globe-Link International, the front company owned by Akande and his relatives.

“There’s a trend of various Nigerian politicians at the highest levels involved in dodgy business deals around the world, in property and cash.”

Bank employees told Moss that Akande had personally introduced them to Tinubu in December 1989 when who also opened a joint checking account with his wife, Oluremi Tinubu, who already kept a joint account with Akande’s wife at First Heritage. Five days after the NOW account was opened, $80,000 was wired into it from a bank in Houston maintained by one of Akande’s relatives. Tinubu would later use the NOW account to buy a $10,000 Certificate of Deposit for an $8,000 car loan, listing Akande as his cousin on the application.

At the time, Tinubu’s take home as a Mobil Oil Nigeria executive was a mere $2,400 a month and he claimed not to have any other revenue streams. Yet he still managed to deposit $661,000 into his individual money market account in 1990 and then another $1,216,500 a year later. He also opened more accounts with Citibank in its worldwide personal banking unit, transferring over half a million dollars from his First Heritage money market account into one of them in early 1991.

Mobil Oil Nigeria told Moss that Tinubu’s role at the company never involved transferring large sums of money between banks and that it didn’t keep deposits in any institutions in the south suburbs of Chicago, where First Heritage was based. Moreover, although Tinubu moved back to Nigeria in 1983, he neglected to file U.S. income tax returns after 1984 despite having sizable, interest-generating deposits in American banks. All of this was enough to persuade a magistrate judge of the Northern District to issue seizure warrants for Tinubu’s First Heritage and Citibank accounts. Collectively, more than $1.4 million belonging to the Nigerian was confiscated.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/04/27/nigeria-s-next-leader-s-ties-to-a-heroin-ring.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by OfficialP: 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
These politicians don't know you exist, no carry any of them for your head o, some are rejoicing bat I back as if he knows they exist, same goes to obi and atiku fanatics

1 Like

Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by SonOfTheRisingS: 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
Scammers running photo shopping campaigns for these corrupt politicians for another election season.

Nigeria/britain End time election.

Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by kunleiky(m): 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
LegendHero:
Normally the default mode of Kassim shettima is normal face coz he does not smile that much.

But in this picture, you can see him smiling genuinely and very happy to receive his boss of all boss.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Jagaban of Nigeria.
Asiwaju the nemesis of Obituarist home and abroad.

You're not very smart
Shettima was not the one pointing
Your grand patron is back doesn't mean you should be blind.
If we are crying or laughing, we should still be able to see
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by Danniedpastor(m): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Awesome!! The perfect pair to build on the legacies of PMB.
PMB legacies that they are ashamed of campaigning with?
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by Yoighaman(m): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
Apophenia24k:

That pointed finger is not Shettima's hand, look again but this time without the urge to blast obituaries...

Don't mind them, their brains are usually blocked when it comes to anything Obi. That wasn't Shettima pointing, it's the man behind him, but trust Urchins, he fit don smoke too much weed, so tey his eyes and brain are dead.

See him celebrating Shettima, an alleged Boko Haram apologist and sponsor.

I wonder when these people will borrow sense, since they lack one.
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by Retmis: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2022
Are there no Nigerian pilots n hostesses?

Dat says much about his guilt of being treated in a Nigerian hospital with Nigeria nurses.
They don't want to see Nigerias around their private space but need yr vote.

Pls don't tag me obidient. Although I prefer obi 2 him but my preferred candidate is d SDP fellow.
Wishing Nigerians can hv insight.
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by zinaunreal(m): 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
ITS MY TURN TO RUUUUULLLLEEEE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living / Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) / Photos From Lekki Toll Gate Protest Against Price Hike In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.