Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,152 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu (49386 Views)

Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House / Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by buhariguy(m): 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
Joniww:
keep fooling your self. Tinubu can never be Nigerian president. Wait till February 23..even with his money, people are wise now
idiotic pigs said more than this in 2015 that buhari can never be president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by Headachetoigboh(f): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
Yes I said it earlier today that he will come back just to showcase himself and claim he is fit but the chicken have finally come for roasting.
He will pass .....y now.
Get ready for the bigger drama in few days to come
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by Abdu81: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
That tinubu right hand is it moving or not?
E get why I ask.

Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by doneback04: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
looking at the eyes of shettima you would see that tinubu case would be like former president who die while on seat
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
clydecarson:

Everytime obi this obi that,you guys are really scared of OBIdient
There's atiku but no na only obi una go just dey open una abgado teeth dey shout

Lol says people who can’t keep Tinubu name off their lips

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by okorogodwin4(m): 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
Tillubuu will handle sekuriitty and shetmumu will handle ekonomi
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by Myablew: 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
Apophenia24k:

That pointed finger is not Shettima's hand, look again but this time without the urge to blast obituaries...

Your eyes clear..lol
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by Aguiyimba(m): 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
LegendHero:
It is not news that Jagaban of Nigeria is back to the country.

My picture of the day is this one of Kassim Shettima smiling as he point to Jagaban.

You see true loyalty from Shettima to Jagaban from that picture. You can see someone that is happy to see his boss.

God bless the next president of Nigeria.

Obituarists, please don’t be mad. Obi will be back in Nigeria too soon so follow us jollificate.

Smile is not a sign of loyalty. Those that hate their boss also smile when he/ she is around them. Abeg stop smoking, make you reason well.
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by Guyman01: 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
LegendHero:

My picture of the day is this one of Kassim Shettima smiling as he point to Jagaban.

You see true loyalty from Shettima to Jagaban from that picture. You can see someone that is happy to see his boss.

Obituarists, please don’t be mad. Obi will be back in Nigeria too soon so follow us jollificate.

You Agbadonians can lie for Africa, that pointing hand does not belong to Shettima cheesy

Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by shinealight(m): 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
Apophenia24k:

That pointed finger is not Shettima's hand, look again but this time without the urge to blast obituaries...

Maybe Shettima is not the one smiling either? The point is that the guy looks genuinely pleased to see his future boss. Live with it! cool cool
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by ogwuche4u(m): 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
LegendHero:

You need to see an optometrist. You are seeing double. That hand pointing to tiefnubu is not shettima's hand.
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
Softmirror:

OGA, AM HUNGRY YOU FIT TRANSFER LIKE JUST 100K MAKE I TAKE HOLD BODY.
grin

100k to hold body is too much, give me a very good business idea what u can do with 100k that will make that 100k multiply then if is reasonable enough I will know what to do because if you don't have idea how to multiply money no matter any amount given to you, in a short time you will go hunger again and ask for more
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by Nchenches: 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
LegendHero:
Normally the default mode of Kassim shettima is normal face coz he does not smile that much.

But in this picture, you can see him smiling genuinely and very happy to receive his boss of all boss.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Jagaban of Nigeria.
Asiwaju the nemesis of Obituarist home and abroad.

Shettima smiled because the vessel planned by his co-Islamists of the far north to make him become the next president of Nigeria has returned.

Wake up from slumber.
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by cmikel: 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
That's the old strategy

Travel and create media hype

Wen the news about you gets intense

You come back to a ceremonial welcome

Same strategy presido used in 2015

Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by Lama70(m): 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Awesome!! The perfect pair to build on the legacies of PMB.

What legacy if I may ask?
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by Sammy5413(m): 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
When you finally meet him physically then you know he's very disgusting!
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by Gbemini(m): 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
successmatters:
Wow, is the great grandfather back? grin

They must have pumped him full of enough cocaine to last for at least a month cheesy
you can not convince a monkey that honey is sweeter than banana... So think about it bro... U are a monk*y
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by Softmirror: 11:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

100k to hold body is too much, give me a very good business idea what u can do with 100k that will make that 100k multiply then if is reasonable enough I will know what to do because if you don't have idea how to multiply money no matter any amount given to you, in a short time you will go hunger again and ask for more

grin
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by PeterObi4LP: 11:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
My very first time seeing Shettima smile. Even Untop the smile, he still fake it. Boko Haram
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by Mickykarim: 11:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
NOW THAT ABAT HAS RESURRECTED, PURPORTEDLY. WHAT IS THE NEXT LINE OF TALES AND LIES BY DETRACTORS AND ILL WISHERS?
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by Picardor2: 11:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Awesome!! The perfect pair to build on the legacies of PMB.

God does not answer that kind of prayer. Are u wishing us well or are u bringing calamity upon us.
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
I develop lagos, see am here
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by Engr1(m): 12:16am On Oct 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
successmatters:
Wow, is the great grandfather back? grin

They must have pumped him full of enough cocaine to last for at least a month cheesy

Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by treatise: 12:18am On Oct 07, 2022
LegendHero:

Tinubu he intends to replace owing to ill-health
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by treatise: 12:19am On Oct 07, 2022
Engr1:
grin grin grin grin grin
No nau, it's the other one grin
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by uchvic(m): 12:20am On Oct 07, 2022
LegendHero:

Alaye no be Shettima de point hand. Na so una go lead people into doom for another 4yrs
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by john633(m): 1:29am On Oct 07, 2022
Two failures
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by butterfly777(m): 3:50am On Oct 07, 2022
Apophenia24k:

Picture speak.
That pointed hand was not Shettima's. Shettima did not face the aeroplane. He was probably having a joke with other people at the direcyhe was facing while the pointed hand was to notify Shettima of Tinubu's emergence from the airplane.
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by B2B23: 4:57am On Oct 07, 2022
The question is when is he going back for check up?

Tilumbu cants stay in Nigeria for 1 month without travelling for medical treatment.

Is that the kind of man you want as your president?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo & Yusuf Buhari At IFTAR In Abuja (Photo) / Femi Fani-Kayode's Tweet About Osinbajo & Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.