Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,112 members, 7,953,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:34 PM

Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu (49383 Views)

Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House / Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by olakan22: 5:04am On Oct 07, 2022
The hand pointing is not Shettima's sir...
LegendHero:
It is not news that Jagaban of Nigeria is back to the country.

My picture of the day is this one of Kassim Shettima smiling as he point to Jagaban.

You see true loyalty from Shettima to Jagaban from that picture. You can see someone that is happy to see his boss.

God bless the next president of Nigeria.

Obituarists, please don’t be mad. Obi will be back in Nigeria too soon so follow us jollificate.

Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by zomby(m): 5:36am On Oct 07, 2022
LegendHero:

My picture of the day is this one of Kassim Shettima smiling as he point to Jagaban.

You see true loyalty from Shettima to Jagaban from that picture. You can see someone that is happy to see his boss.

Obituarists, please don’t be mad. Obi will be back in Nigeria too soon so follow us jollificate.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is driving the igbos crazy. The man has built a small mansion in every Igbo man’s head. They can’t get him out of their @@s grin

Say hello to your next president
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by Abdu81: 5:52am On Oct 07, 2022
So even killer smiles
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:54am On Oct 07, 2022
LegendHero:

He's not the one pointing. It's the guy behind him
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by Abdu81: 5:55am On Oct 07, 2022
zomby:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is driving the igbos crazy. The man has built a small mansion in every Igbo man’s head. They can’t get him out of their @@s grin

Say hello to your next president

Please who is tinubu?

The aged,frail criminal?
The father of evils and hoodlums?
Why should any one be concerned about a failed old hang.

Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by Minime10(m): 6:00am On Oct 07, 2022
LegendHero:

What exactly is wrong with tinubu supporters
Must you lie to make a point even in your thread
Tell yourself the truth, is the person pointing in the picture, shettima
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:56am On Oct 07, 2022
Apophenia24k:

That pointed finger is not Shettima's hand, look again but this time without the urge to blast obituaries...

grin

But all the same, that is our president.

His Excellency Bola Ahmed Eze Tinubu.
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:58am On Oct 07, 2022
Minime10:

What exactly is wrong with tinubu supporters
Must you lie to make a point even in your thread
Tell yourself the truth, is the person pointing in the picture, shettima

That is just simple misjudgment. If one didn't look well, one might misjudge too.

Don't make it seem like he lied.

Stop being petty.
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by bizzibodi(m): 7:47am On Oct 07, 2022
Shetttima like welcome my sick placeholder your time is ticking.
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by nkemoma(m): 7:56am On Oct 07, 2022
Zombiedients:

Ask your broke ass father to show you the video, oh I forgot he is not even fit to stand as security to great men.

Urchin.. Get high on Tilumburine pro max
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by 77up(m): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2022
successmatters:
Wow, is the great grandfather back? grin

They must have pumped him full of enough cocaine to last for at least a month cheesy
Yes , atleast to last a month of another neck pressing, painment, sorrow and sad for you wailers cheesy
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by 77up(m): 8:16am On Oct 07, 2022
Apophenia24k:

That pointed finger is not Shettima's hand, look again but this time without the urge to blast obituaries...
That's true, it's the hand of the guy behind .
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by jamace(m): 8:29am On Oct 07, 2022
Slynation:
One thing about Tinubu I don't understand is that he knows how and when to steal the show... sad Now everybody is talking about him sad
Is everything about Tinubu not stolen, including name? grin grin

Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by clydecarson(m): 8:32am On Oct 07, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol says people who can’t keep Tinubu name off their lips

How can I see a sick man claiming to be fine be my president I would keep quiet...I'm not being tribalistic I can't vote a thief as president,I can't imagine having another old sick man as president....you are a dumb Bleep if you feel abgado is your right candidate
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by Slynation(m): 9:45am On Oct 07, 2022
jamace:
Is everything about Tinubu not stolen, including name? grin grin
Lol exactly, you are right bro... grin Now I get

Name, age, quality, mandate, money and every other thing you can think of is stolen cheesy
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by lexylaw40: 10:47am On Oct 07, 2022
cool
Re: Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu by omurphy23456: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
All i can see in that picture is a combination of one terrorist and one thief!!!

LegendHero:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account / Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living / ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.