Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,968 members, 7,810,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. (1896 Views)

Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by lecoeur(m): 7:34am On Oct 08, 2022
Richkid2021:
how old is your dad ? Why not try raise 28000 just for a start get fafrone stem cell for your dad the result is massive
I know that drug, unfortunately it wasn't something that came to my mind on time.
Thanks
Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by DonroxyII: 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
lecoeur:
My dad been down with stroke for some years and was recently admitted to the hospital after this serious seizure he had which he hasn't recovered from.
Man has been on oxygen since admitted this week but his oxygen saturation hasn't been stable, even got worse this night. The doctor is trying what he knows, myself looking at my own dad struggling for his life is breaking my heart, I'm cold right now, not thinking straight and my heart is beating so fast.
This is so far the most painful thing I'm experiencing this year trying so hard to hold back tears.
Please guys anything you can do to cheer me up will be appreciated, I'm at national Hospital Abuja.
Pray to God of the Universe and Whatever Happens Accept it as Best Decisions God of Universe is Making for You.
Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by kingreign(m): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2022
lecoeur:

I know that drug, unfortunately it wasn't something that came to my mind on time.
Thanks

Hello bro, what’s the update on your dads health?
Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by shantti(m): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
God will heal him bro
Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by lecoeur(m): 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2022
kingreign:

Hello bro, what’s the update on your dads health?
Sorry, I'm just coming online since then.
I made a post on my profile, he died.
Thanks for your concern Sir.
Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by kingreign(m): 6:24am On Oct 30, 2022
lecoeur:

Sorry, I'm just coming online since then.
I made a post on my profile, he died.
Thanks for your concern Sir.

May his soul Rest In Peace and may God grant onto you and everybody affected by his demise the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
Please do accept my condolences.

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 30, 2022
I guess your dad was a good, loving and caring one unlike many deadbeat fathers scattered all over the nation..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine This! Siblings Recreate Old Photo And They Go Unclad. / Child Abuse: Father Pours Hot Water On His Son For Stealing / Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.