Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Why Don't Nigerians Love Black Americans Compared To White People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Nigerians Love Black Americans Compared To White People (559 Views)

Arab Men Love Black Women! Fact Or Myth? / The white lady said she Love Black Dick / The Myth Of White Girls Love Black Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Nigerians Love Black Americans Compared To White People by Ilamina(f): 12:28am On Oct 07, 2022
Whenever I talk about white people

People here get excited and start having goosebumps
Butterfly in their stomach's and not that excited about blacks in the new world

I thought it was black people first

Not boring white people that produce boring movies like notebook and inception
Re: Why Don't Nigerians Love Black Americans Compared To White People by LikeAking: 1:33am On Oct 07, 2022
Hi babe.

The answer is colonial mentality.

I know some will say bad tins ant black Americans, not knowing d whites have a similar attitude.

We blacks wia toy by our colonial masters to hate our kind.

The black race lacks logical thinkers, we just hate to think.

Nigerians naturally are very toxic, quick tempared and I'll manered. We just love to tanish the image of others, we love to bring people down cos our minds are unproductive.

6 Likes

Re: Why Don't Nigerians Love Black Americans Compared To White People by GodsOwnMan: 2:22am On Oct 07, 2022
who told you nigerians like whites?

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Nigerians Love Black Americans Compared To White People by Maynmann: 3:01am On Oct 07, 2022
LikeAking:
Hi babe.

The answer is colonial mentality.

I know some will say bad tins ant black Americans, not knowing d whites have a similar attitude.

We blacks wia toy by our colonial masters to hate our kind.

The black race lacks logical thinkers, we just hate to think.

Nigerians naturally are very toxic, quick tempared and I'll manered. We just love to tanish the image of others, we love to bring people down cos our minds are unproductive.

Not all blacks were toyed by colonial masters, before colonial masters came, blacks enslaved blacks and when colonial masters came, it was this same blacks that rounded up blacks and sold blacks to the colonial master.

Most “black Americans” don’t even see themselves as Africans, and they talk bad about Africans than the whites.
Blacks are even more racist than whites.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Nigerians Love Black Americans Compared To White People by Ilamina(f): 6:12am On Oct 07, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
grin
Re: Why Don't Nigerians Love Black Americans Compared To White People by Ilamina(f): 11:39am On Oct 07, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
based on my observation on this site
Re: Why Don't Nigerians Love Black Americans Compared To White People by Maynmann: 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ilamina:
based on my observation on this site

What’s the percentage of nigerians on this site ?
Re: Why Don't Nigerians Love Black Americans Compared To White People by Ilamina(f): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
Maynmann:

What’s the percentage of nigerians on this site ?
99 percent
Re: Why Don't Nigerians Love Black Americans Compared To White People by Maynmann: 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ilamina:
99 percent

200 million Nigerians are on this site. No wonder lol

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Female Student Discovers She’s Pregnant During School Lab Session / Pretty Damsel Showcase Whines Her Waist Flexibly In This Video (watch) / Sell Yourself ,pitch Yourself , Your Helper May Be Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.