Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

The white lady said she Love Black Dick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The white lady said she Love Black Dick (2435 Views)

Arab Men Love Black Women! Fact Or Myth? / The Myth Of White Girls Love Black Boys / Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The white lady said she Love Black Dick by Tolani045(m): 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
This shit made me laugh, but she's right, she can't hide the feeling

1 Like

Re: The white lady said she Love Black Dick by SirMichael1: 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
Jungle sickness. Once you go black, you never go back grin
Re: The white lady said she Love Black Dick by captianfreeman(m): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
Eh!!
Re: The white lady said she Love Black Dick by Tolani045(m): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
SirMichael1:
Jungle sickness. Once you go black, you never go back grin
I swear lol
Re: The white lady said she Love Black Dick by Davash222(m): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
Something our Nigerian girs are taking for granted.. Ungrateful people! embarassed
Re: The white lady said she Love Black Dick by Tolani045(m): 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
Davash222:
Something our Nigerian girs are taking for granted.. Ungrateful people! embarassed
Nigerians ladys Never appreciate us
Re: The white lady said she Love Black Dick by AiteeAitee: 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
Dayum grin You saw this too? Reminds me of a white lady who complained that many whites have tiny male parts and rarely satisfy women so they go gay grin

Abeg lets admit it, blacks are blessed wink
Re: The white lady said she Love Black Dick by Tolani045(m): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
AiteeAitee:
Dayum grin You saw this too? Reminds me of a white lady who complained that many whites have tiny male parts and rarely satisfy women so they go gay grin

I swear lol.
But some white guys are good too with their small dick
Re: The white lady said she Love Black Dick by AiteeAitee: 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
Tolani045:
I swear lol.
But some white guys are good too with their small dick

sad
Re: The white lady said she Love Black Dick by kiddkash(m): 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
well. she's honest

1 Like

Re: The white lady said she Love Black Dick by Tolani045(m): 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
AiteeAitee:

Have you ever used a math set pencil to touch the bottom of a drum? sad
lmfao, Hell No

1 Like

Re: The white lady said she Love Black Dick by Palehair: 9:17am On Jun 10, 2020
AiteeAitee:

The demand for BBC is even more among white gay men. Those racist only want the black men for their cocks, at the end, they use and dump them

2 Likes

Re: The white lady said she Love Black Dick by Eastside22(m): 9:29am On Jun 10, 2020
Davash222:
Lol
A prophet is never respected in his home

1 Like

Re: The white lady said she Love Black Dick by Tolani045(m): 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
Palehair:

The demand for BBC is even more among white gay men. Those racist only want the black men for their cocks, at the end, they use and dump them
but my naija guys are more wiser in this game they can't do it without money.lol
Re: The white lady said she Love Black Dick by Palehair: 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
Tolani045:
but my naija guys are more wiser in this game they can't do it without money.lol
That's like prostitution. But all hustle na hustle
Re: The white lady said she Love Black Dick by Tolani045(m): 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
Palehair:

That's like prostitution. But all hustle na hustle
men gat to survive
Re: The white lady said she Love Black Dick by sammysneh(m): 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
grin They like big anaconda..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? / Imagine What This Mad Man Did To This Woman / Am I Dating A Ghost.??help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.