Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 (18004 Views)

Uhuru Kenyatta Bows For Muhammadu Buhari In London-photo / Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship / “more Trouble For Muhammadu Buhari On Presidential Election Petition Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by ahamonyeka(m): 7:28am On Oct 07, 2022
Thats an average human for you.everybody wants to cashout and meet up demands.
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by anyilalaz: 7:29am On Oct 07, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
No referendum no election in Biafraland

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Another idiot spotted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by SILVERLINES: 7:29am On Oct 07, 2022
wink cheesy
Tonyebarcanista apart from being a social media warrior, what else are you?
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by APCnaPDP: 7:29am On Oct 07, 2022
Now he is singing like a bird. Anyway, anything but APC.
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Itsemekhona: 7:32am On Oct 07, 2022
The nature of an African man is always relevancy.So,for him to still be relevance in his political quest.Seeing that Buhari era is coming to an end,he has to program himself for the advent of another one.THEY ARE JUST ALL AFTER THEIR BELLY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Prinzzy5: 7:33am On Oct 07, 2022
Obedients!!!!!!
If you think you are not making impact in the camp of the APC and PDP, Omo think again!
They are rattled!
Did FFK not speak rubbish about Tinubu? Where is his support today?
Did Reno not praise Peter Obi to high heavens? What is he doing today?
Abeg e, Kenneth Okonkwo has aligned with something better and believes in someone better. And in agreement, we welcome him.
At least, he is representing us well grin
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by SILVERLINES: 7:33am On Oct 07, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

Mazi Simon Ekpa

If I grab your head I go scatter am for wall

God punish you

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Babaken(m): 7:33am On Oct 07, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Even Peter Obi was a Vice Presidential candidate of PDP in 2019. So nothing new

Just know that "Uwa n'eme ntughari"
Naso nwanne.
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Codes151(m): 7:33am On Oct 07, 2022
Meaning.

Politics make people talk anyhow.

This one they open him wide mouth waaaaaaaa.

Ndigbo my ass.

If Una like, no support OBI to win.

As far as we are concerned, there is no turn.

After 16 years, when it comes to the south!! I am contesting.
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by penearth(m): 7:34am On Oct 07, 2022
We all taught Buhari wias justified and dignified as a candidate not knowing he will be controlled by cabals in aso rock as his wife earlier warned
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Announced3: 7:34am On Oct 07, 2022
Corridon:
That was when he was still living in bondage. He has seen the light now. Same way many of us supported APC or PDP in the past when we were still blinded. OBIdients are patriotic Nigerians that wants our country to work again.

Okoro no one is living in bondage... He is playing fast one on obituaries cuz APC tickets meal has been over
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Miliscent: 7:34am On Oct 07, 2022
Repentance is allowed
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by kristisking(m): 7:37am On Oct 07, 2022
I have never for once taken this political jobber and prostitute serious. Look at the way he was running his mouth against the parties he had always defended. Any time he realises that he is not being given any appointment or attention by his party, he will jump boat. He is not a true democrat
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by VULCAN(m): 7:37am On Oct 07, 2022
Perhaps Deji Adeyanju is your God.

That is why whatever he says is the gospel truth to you.

He is no God to me and millions of sensible Nigerians

Pandev:
Fear zombiedients. They are so fickle. Even Obi their Lord and saviour is also like that. cheesy
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by tollyboy5(m): 7:38am On Oct 07, 2022
Corridon:
That was when he was still living in bondage. He has seen the light now. Same way many of us supported APC or PDP in the past when we were still blinded. OBIdients are patriotic Nigerians that wants our country to work again.
You're f00lishly doing more harm to obi's campaign.

Why are obidient so arrogant like it's only Igbo vote that will make obi president?
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Oboys12: 7:40am On Oct 07, 2022
Do you want me to give you throwback videos of Atiku, Dino Melaye, Saraki, Tambuwal speaking against PDP or a throwback video of Femi Faji Kayode or Festus Keyamo speaking against APC or a throwback of stupid Reno Omokri praising Obi as the best candidate Nigeria needs

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:40am On Oct 07, 2022
gidgiddy:

Kenneth Okonkwo is common political prostitute. At various times, he has told Nigerians that GEJ and Buhari were the best things in the world as he ran from PDP to APC

Now he is saying the same about Obi since porting to Labour party. In the next 4 years, he will say the same about someone else after joining another party

Just a common political prostitute

Just searching for his daily bread..
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by tollyboy5(m): 7:40am On Oct 07, 2022
Maxymilliano:
He was formerly in APC and was once an aspiring governorship candidate , so it's expected of him. He left the APC due to Muslim-Muslim ticket adopted by the party, which contravenes his political ideology
Simple! Unlike wath the first commenter was typing
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by tollyboy5(m): 7:43am On Oct 07, 2022
Beremx:
He’s justified in his actions. I also was a Buharist, to being Atikulated and I am finally Obidient. Change for a better Nation is all that matters.
Even Buhari will become Obidient when Obi becomes President in 2023. grin grin
I want to vote for obi, but I don't like the way ipob are making it look like obi is doing us a favor contesting.
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Eastlandx: 7:47am On Oct 07, 2022
naptu2:
Kenneth Okonkwo is currently campaigning for the Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

Babasola Kuti �� �� @RealSolaKuti

https://twitter.com/RealSolaKuti/status/1578137583523024897

Previous threads:

Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Resigns From APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket
https://www.nairaland.com/7223128/nollywood-actor-kenneth-okonkwo-resigns

Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo
https://www.nairaland.com/7370260/even-animals-also-stealing-apc
Tonye barcanista using his fake alternate account to spread hate & propaganda.
Lol
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by tiswell(m): 7:47am On Oct 07, 2022
Beremx:
He’s justified in his actions. I also was a Buharist, to being Atikulated and I am finally Obidient. Change for a better Nation is all that matters.
I can't believe the light also touched you,is God nit awesome! grin

You were not just a Buharist(pre-2015),but a very devoted one here on nairaland.

The Obidients family welcomes you,madam

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:56am On Oct 07, 2022
Food For Kayode ( FFK) is currently campaigning for Thïefnubu and Shethiefma today.

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:02am On Oct 07, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Who knows where you are jumping next in 2027
lol

Next social media candidate I suppose.

Populist like him/her
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by tollyboy5(m): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2022
Beremx:
I need your honest opinion because you're more diverse in choice making.

The time you supported buhari I was firmly supporting goodluck Jonathan
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Igboslayer: 8:07am On Oct 07, 2022
Bootlickers…na so most Igbos dey behave.
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by doneback04: 8:07am On Oct 07, 2022
When a man is in Christ is a new creature, labour party supporters are New creature
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Olasimpson: 8:07am On Oct 07, 2022
Corridon:

Ode, sheh Na Obi Weh no fit transform Anambra I go Kon vote for... U r still in bondage under Obi my friend
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:16am On Oct 07, 2022
Corridon:
it wasn't living in bondage, listen to all his statements, Buhari who is notorious in lies and fake promises told him it's Igbo presidency turn after him, after almost the end of his tenure, it's discovered Buhari is always a Leopard therefore use his brain. That's what I called smart move
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:22am On Oct 07, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by teblu(m): 8:29am On Oct 07, 2022
Na dem put us for this wahala wey we dey so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Iyabo Anisulowo Kidnapped In Ogun / Buhari Seeks Senate's Approval For $5.5bn Foreign Loan / Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.