Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 (18008 Views)

Uhuru Kenyatta Bows For Muhammadu Buhari In London-photo / Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship / “more Trouble For Muhammadu Buhari On Presidential Election Petition Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by gigabyte13: 8:31am On Oct 07, 2022
What is it with hating on those , who supports whomever and whatever time they chose to support them.....
Those shouting OBI OBI OBI now were shouting ATIKU ATIKU some four years , same for some APC supporters too.....
Abeg make una dey try get small respect for people Abeggggggg.....
All this people wey una dey even support,abuse people for NO SEND UNA PAPA
Even you posting this stuff, you are not in anyway better than him
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Espelbengz(m): 8:34am On Oct 07, 2022
He left on a free transfer to LP � his weekly wages were increased��

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Blazebond(m): 8:39am On Oct 07, 2022
This clown (Kenneth okonkwo) is always moving,he was part of the "change" chanting crew year's ago and has suddenly seen a new "consumption to production" chanting crew to pitch tents with again.
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Oluwaseunomo: 8:43am On Oct 07, 2022
Why are people bothered by this big lips toothless bulldog a political light weight, all what he says hold no water God in heaven will never allow me to vote for ibo if na ibo remain i rather no vote anybody.
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by jamace(m): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2022
Yes, I campaigned for Atiku Abubakar in 2019 because he was a better choice than Buhari.

My support for any presidential candidate depends on best candidate available in any election year.

For 2023 Presidential election, my support is for Peter Obi because he is the best among them.

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Ofolete: 9:01am On Oct 07, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
No referendum no election in Biafraland

Mazi Simon Ekpa
You are the one sponsoring him but it cannot work this time. supporter of evil like you.
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 07, 2022
Corridon:
That was when he was still living in bondage. He has seen the light now. Same way many of us supported APC or PDP in the past when we were still blinded. OBIdients are patriotic Nigerians that wants our country to work again.
grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by obembet(f): 9:16am On Oct 07, 2022
Corridon:
That was when he was still living in bondage. He has seen the light now. Same way many of us supported APC or PDP in the past when we were still blinded. OBIdients are patriotic Nigerians that wants our country to work again.

Politicians will continue to enslaved you with this your mentality. No matter how evil some be, as long as he join ur party, he become a saint. I remember when this same man said Igbos will continue to leave in wilderness if they don't vote Buhari. I won't be surprised if you even praise Lai Mohammed tomorrow if he decamp to labour party.
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Fearyourcreator: 9:25am On Oct 07, 2022
Beremx:
He’s justified in his actions. I also was a Buharist, to being Atikulated and I am finally Obidient. Change for a better Nation is all that matters.
Even Buhari will become Obidient when Obi becomes President in 2023. grin grin
People should be careful doing business with you
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by baretalk: 9:36am On Oct 07, 2022
Give am small change, he go follow devil cheesy
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by 113maduenu: 9:47am On Oct 07, 2022
Mumu man, good governance Kee you thereMumu man, good governance Kee you there...
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2022
Racoon:

I remember you wella back then in 2015.

You open account 2018.....you remember person 2015?

Even if you want to be wicked..do it with grace
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:57am On Oct 07, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:
Why are people bothered by this big lips toothless bulldog a political light weight, all what he says hold no water God in heaven will never allow me to vote for ibo if na ibo remain i rather no vote anybody.

Well your vote wouldn't count from Benin republic considering your refugees status down there..

When you come back home,we can then think about it

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Arysexy(m): 10:55am On Oct 07, 2022
APC urchins were hailing him then, but now that he realised that APC is demonic and irresponsible and left them, they tag him IPOB.

Very useless set of Agbado urchins and weevils

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Corridon: 11:12am On Oct 07, 2022
obembet:

Politicians will continue to enslaved you with this your mentality. No matter how evil some be, as long as he join ur party, he become a saint. I remember when this same man said Igbos will continue to leave in wilderness if they don't vote Buhari. I won't be surprised if you even praise Lai Mohammed tomorrow if he decamp to labour party.
grin ;
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Oluwaseunomo: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Well your vote wouldn't count from Benin republic considering your refugees status down there..

When you come back home,we can then think about it
Who's this slowpoke
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:50am On Oct 07, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:

Who's this slowpoke

your master
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by DesChyko: 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
So TonyeBarcanista would rather listen to Kenneth Okonkwo tell him about Peter Obi's plans?

What happened to the plans Peter Obi has been speaking about himself? He never saw any of those?

Indeed the dog whose death is near no longer hears the call of its master.
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Ndubuisipaul1: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Oga don't be stupid
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Wwwq: 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
Really
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Stallione(m): 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Ewu hausa undecided
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by YangaBabe: 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2022
Corridon:
well said, this na just wetin dey.
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by frank14011991(m): 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
Beremx:
He’s justified in his actions. I also was a Buharist, to being Atikulated and I am finally Obidient. Change for a better Nation is all that matters.
Even Buhari will become Obidient when Obi becomes President in 2023. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP Kicks Against Military Option In Benue, Says His Men Are On Ground / Kemi Adeosun Didn't Need NYSC Exemption Certificate - High Court / Ohanaeze: Buhari Not Loyal To Nigeria, Will Retire To Niger Republic In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.