Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu (29924 Views)

#DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments / After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition / Reno Omokri Reacts As Edo Man Names Child After Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by sukar886: 9:45am On Oct 07, 2022
Useless man, see wetin hunger the cause
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by Mandate2023: 9:45am On Oct 07, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Things people do out of sheer foolishness.

Of everyone to named your child after, it's chicago drug Lord, a thief, incoherent dullarrd, a pathological liar. Why will you do this to your son? what on earth will make a father this senseless. It's so sad , sad indeed.

Shey when this child start to misbehave tomorrow, or talk start talking incoherently and foolishly, you'll wonder why?

I laughed.

Dis most be that foolish boy prince of Anambra that has changed to dis clown.....hw failure change ppl
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 9:45am On Oct 07, 2022
Aaaaaaaah! Ife nkea atogbuem....

Son, you are welcome. Your father is a wise man because he supports a wise man.

Nwabialuwa nnuooo!

2 Likes

Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by OmoIjebuOde: 9:48am On Oct 07, 2022
God forbid BAT thing.

The man just wanted to chase clout. He will definitely change it later.
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by Slynation(m): 9:48am On Oct 07, 2022
Like I said before... Anything to chop Tinubu's Drug money is a welcome development
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by twilliamx(m): 9:49am On Oct 07, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Of everyone to named your child after, it's chicago drug Lord, a thief, incoherent dullarrd, a pathological liar. Why will you do this to your son? what on earth will make a father this senseless. It's so sad , sad indeed.

Shey when this child start to misbehave tomorrow, or talk start talking incoherently and foolishly, you'll wonder why?

I laughed.

Na your pikin.. If you have a child like Tinubu.. You wiould be proud..
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by Sukersoc: 9:50am On Oct 07, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I laughed.

I'm not Tinubu a supporter, but I disagree with you on this one. He may not be worthy of the presidency, but my God, Tinubu is strong man; i acknowledge that.

I love the name, at least it goes to show, Tinubu has admirers even in the east.
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by Wilddove(m): 9:53am On Oct 07, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I laughed.
If his great great grandchildren comes for your pikin hand in marriage now you will gladly accept. Yet you are insulting him, somebody that can buy your entire geneneration.
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by haffaze777(m): 9:57am On Oct 07, 2022
ipobarethieves:
coolAMIN.Even the boy wear GYM bike cool grin.Talk about giving fl@theadPIGS headache
gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:58am On Oct 07, 2022
The baby ugly like tinubu o. Igbo pikin dey fine now, why this one con ugly like this
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by blakkydikky(m): 10:00am On Oct 07, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I laughed.
.... So all these rants and abuses only because he named his son the name he likes?
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by General114: 10:04am On Oct 07, 2022
What am I seeing?
Hand yellow face black shocked shocked shocked This pikin bleach come from belle grin grin grin
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by DeleTaller: 10:05am On Oct 07, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I laughed.

You are pained because the baby wasn't named Obinna.

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by Afamed: 10:07am On Oct 07, 2022
Gbam, our own, their pain

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by mema900: 10:09am On Oct 07, 2022
Hey yaaa…poor baby
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by Mayeldah(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2022
He will re-name him once Obi is declared winner in 2023
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by OblorOblor: 10:13am On Oct 07, 2022
Is that the picture of Tinubu riding bicycle and singing emilokan on baby's cloth? Lawd have mercy!

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by haslaw(m): 10:13am On Oct 07, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Proud on.
Erudite suffersticated SKULLar,I de hail

typical IPOB CANNIBALS always making DUMB&DAFT assumptions.

I am a northerner and a born to rule while IPOB CANNIBALS will always be our SLAVES grin
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by benqo01(m): 10:14am On Oct 07, 2022
Dear God almighty i dedicate that baby into your hands and cast out every atom of BAT in him IJN.......
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by benqo01(m): 10:15am On Oct 07, 2022
benqo01:
Dear God almighty i dedicate that baby into your hands and cast out every atom of BAT out of him IJN.......
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by HRMK: 10:15am On Oct 07, 2022
I DONT THINK IPOB,ESN AND UGM WULD LIKE THIS!IT IS BETTER HE RELOCATES FOR HIS OWN SAFETY!!
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by Disclaimer12: 10:16am On Oct 07, 2022
One day that child will grow up, he'll read about a certain great man , just type Bola Ahmed T.. and watch how many pages will pop up on your Google search, even when he pass on, his name will never be forgotten, many national and state monuments will be named after him, university will be named after him,roads will be named after him, how about your own father and all your entire lineage ?they will remain poor and keep hating on people they will never get close to matching their legacies, stop hating people just because they are greater than u
Anigreat:
shocked

I laughed.
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by AsawanaDgreat: 10:20am On Oct 07, 2022
The baby will be investigated by NDLEA for
drugs dealing soon
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by ILEMUDA(m): 10:21am On Oct 07, 2022
People doing all they can to cash out on politicians

The man just wanted to trend so that they can offer that child support.....maybe one of the APC supporter can offer to sponsor the child from Nursery to University in the United Kingdom to level scores with Labour Party.

There's nothing people cannot do to get help this days on social media.

Why name ur child Tinubu and Post it on social media.......
Must you post it......
If you like name ur child Buhari, Atiku, Ganduje, Bello, Hell Rufai, Escobar, Lucifer........ that's ur own problem, I don't really give a f^ck.

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by Babysho(m): 10:23am On Oct 07, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I laughed.

Let people know that they want to spoil the kid's future just because of a token of 500k from Tinubu.
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by dododawa1: 10:30am On Oct 07, 2022
Someone in southwest too name his child OJUKWU,let the propaganda start.
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by Stone24: 10:31am On Oct 07, 2022
The mumu want to cash out, with that man
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by detectivejones: 10:32am On Oct 07, 2022
Any way is a way this campaign period. Every hustle in the name of your candidate is allowed.
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 10:34am On Oct 07, 2022
Well, he has a right to name his child whatever his heart fancies!

If he is doing this just to get Tinubu's attention and money, then I have no words! lipsrsealed
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by Nyne: 10:36am On Oct 07, 2022
Mokason288:
I’m sure the man is a drug dealer

It shows how deluded you are.
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by Babysho(m): 10:45am On Oct 07, 2022
Osibajo2023:
if your generation can have just one Tinubu in ur lineage, your life and ur parent life will not be this miserable

Lmao Tinubu na Jesus Christ?

You people act like the mainland isn't part of Lagos and btw Yoruba and I live in Lagos.
Even the little areas on the mainland that have a bit of development, like Ikeja or Festac, for Ikeja it's simply because they were areas where the whites lived and for Festac in 1977 was developed for an African Festac etc All these areas were developed proper long before Tinubu.

I believe the govt has been successful in brainwashing Nigerians by hiding a huge chunk of history from us in school but you need to emancipate yourself by reading mind opening books about Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos #EndSARS Panel Awards N10m To Kolade Johnson’s Family / Tinubu In Europe Resting, Meeting Heads Of Govts — APC / Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.