Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu (29947 Views)

#DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments / After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition / Reno Omokri Reacts As Edo Man Names Child After Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by Minime10(f): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2022
Spiritscience:
Wonders shall never end. An ANAMBRA based Bola Ahmed Tinubu supporter has on Thursday, October 6, named his new born, Tinubu. Announcing this on his Facebook page, Osita Eze stated that his son was born on the same day Bola Ahmed Tinubu, who had been declared dead came back to Nigeria from London.

His page read thus; “Somtoo Tinubu Bertrand just arrived. Same day our Jagaban returned from London. What a coincidence! Ngwa si ba nu m congratulations.”

Just be bold enough to tell tilumbu pipu you need money & stop all this nonsense cash out stunts grin
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by Morphinne: 10:47am On Oct 07, 2022
Spiritscience:
Wonders shall never end. An ANAMBRA based Bola Ahmed Tinubu supporter has on Thursday, October 6, named his new born, Tinubu. Announcing this on his Facebook page, Osita Eze stated that his son was born on the same day Bola Ahmed Tinubu, who had been declared dead came back to Nigeria from London.

His page read thus; “Somtoo Tinubu Bertrand just arrived. Same day our Jagaban returned from London. What a coincidence! Ngwa si ba nu m congratulations.”
This new dad and his family should relocate as soon as possible because democracy is not practiced in eastern Nigeria. He’s endangered.
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by Announced3: 10:49am On Oct 07, 2022
DadaHammed:

Bwahahahaha!

The guy na APC man. Na Andy Uba thug.

Him wan collect him share from Tinubu. grin
Pained pig
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by Oceanjagaban: 10:50am On Oct 07, 2022
May he not be a drug dealer...he will be different from the piss piss for body man
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by Ganjafama(m): 10:51am On Oct 07, 2022
The way most Nigerians think and behave makes me think that the hardship is making many people develop brain problem. How can you name your child after Tinubu of all people. E for kuku name am Buhari or Lai.
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by ghetto7(m): 10:51am On Oct 07, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Things people do out of sheer foolishness.

Of everyone to named your child after, it's chicago drug Lord, a thief, incoherent dullarrd, a pathological liar. Why will you do this to your son? what on earth will make a father this senseless. It's so sad , sad indeed.

Shey when this child start to misbehave tomorrow, or talk start talking incoherently and foolishly, you'll wonder why?

I laughed.
bro take it or leave it that man that you are insulting have make a name for himself he has achieve what nobody from your family have never achieved he is the best in game of politics
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by tinsel: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2022
haffaze777:
God bless this boy and give him wisdom greater than that of his namesake.
Amen
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by codebits: 10:55am On Oct 07, 2022
Learn all the rudiments required to break into tech in our Career Accelerator Coding Bootcamp. At Codebits Academy, we offer all the resources and training needed to build up your coding skills and launch a career in tech.

No prior programming experience required. Join the November batch and grab the opportunity to become a FULL STACK SOFTWARE DEVELOPER in 4 months.

Enrol now - www.codebitsacademy.com/apply

Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by Equity15(m): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2022
He should go and ask the man that named his child buhari
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Of everyone to named your child after, it's chicago drug Lord, a thief, incoherent dullarrd, a pathological liar. Why will you do this to your son? what on earth will make a father this senseless. It's so sad , sad indeed.

Shey when this child start to misbehave tomorrow, or talk start talking incoherently and foolishly, you'll wonder why?

I laughed.

This thing de pain Obi supporters Wella !
And to think it happened in Anambra ?
Suicidal for Obi supporters.

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by Ubanz: 10:57am On Oct 07, 2022
Na so one man named his daughter buhariah.
When hunger mamah Dem ,na so he rename the unfortunate girl in another naming ceremony.
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by Okhuadams(m): 10:59am On Oct 07, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I laughed.
Make una helep me see this very goodie man wey never do bad things for him life before
Mr goodie goodie. Instead of drinking ogogoro for another man matter give your son Obi
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by Ubanz: 10:59am On Oct 07, 2022
Na so one man name his daughter buhariyyah
When hunger mamah Dem ,na so he rename the unfortunate girl Kausar in another naming ceremony.
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by zionstaar75: 11:00am On Oct 07, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I laughed.
see how you're venting hatred and bile against someone that doesn't know or care if u exist. If u channel this energy to cpa marketing you'll be making at least 1k dollars a month. I'm a state coordinator for Peter obi but I don't hate tinubu,he hasn't offended me but I want my candidate to win.there Is a car rally for obi-datti in ilorin on December 3rd.if u want to be a part of it email me to get t-shirt and caps

2 Likes

Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by Okhuadams(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2022
Zonefree:
I cancel every cocaine sniffing thieving baron out of this innocent child..I'm 100% certain the boy will grow to change this satanic and demonic name.
Where has ur Saint name taken you to. Hypocrite
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by saysugar(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2022
Lol u call tinubu dullard? Really grin if ur father get half of tinubu sense u won’t be roaming here
Anigreat:
shocked

I laughed.

2 Likes

Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by SugarGirl44(f): 11:14am On Oct 07, 2022
SmartPolician:
If not that tribalism has destroyed our brains in this part of the world, this is how it is supposed to be.
For God's sake this is one country.
A Nigerian would rather answer Edwin, a British name, than bear a name from a tribe they share a country with.
The JuJu the white man is using on Africa is damn potent.
Congratulations to the man!

To me, both situations are wrong sha.
I can’t give my children a name that is not Yoruba, whether arab, europian, ijaw or Igbo name, all are foreign to me.
A name portrays one’s identity, so it won’t make sense to be hausa and carrying the identity of ijebu or ibibio, everybody should maintain their culture.
Simple!

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by SugarGirl44(f): 11:17am On Oct 07, 2022
zionstaar75:
see how you're venting hatred and bile against someone that doesn't know or care if u exist. If u channel this energy to cpa marketing you'll be making at least 1k dollars a month. I'm a state coordinator for Peter obi but I don't hate tinubu,he hasn't offended me but I want my candidate to win.there Is a car rally for obi-datti in ilorin on December 3rd.if u want to be a part of it email me to get t-shirt and caps
o

They were born and raised in hatred and sadness, don’t expect anything positive from them.

3 Likes

Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by olatuns2017: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2022
Spiritscience:

Obidense looking at the baby

Laughsssss

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by tyinfinity: 11:23am On Oct 07, 2022
This sensible Anambra man should be celebrated.welcome to this world my dear new child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by seunayantokun(m): 11:24am On Oct 07, 2022
When a man is under a spell of daftness...
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by maasoap(m): 11:33am On Oct 07, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I laughed.

See painment! You can name your child "Pandora" now, who cares? grin grin grin
But truth be said, Tinubu can't be said to be a dullard where your father is.
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by DWickedLandLord: 11:38am On Oct 07, 2022
Igbo:
Ipob terrorists would be looking for a way to kill this innocent child now

How many did your mother kill?
Ask her first before you come talk online okay mr glass house
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by maasoap(m): 11:39am On Oct 07, 2022
AdamuKD:
Person go just give him pikin name criminal
God forbid bat thing

The pikin go curse him father and change his name when him grow

Lol. When we all know that if you are given the chance to exchange your father for Tinubu, you won't even think twice before accepting the offer.
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by DWickedLandLord: 11:43am On Oct 07, 2022
Abid2020:
grin Igbo can do anything as long as you give them kudi. This thing just dey wonder me after you rallied for Pandora then their mothers still went ahead to collect #500 each to support Tinibu no be juju be dat

Anybody that talks like this online owes several people money in real life.
I'd wager my life on it with no hesitation
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by Tochj(m): 11:45am On Oct 07, 2022
This innocent child is Free from his father's foolishness.
This child won't be a druggie
He won't be greedy
He will not steal others future.
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by zomby(m): 11:49am On Oct 07, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I laughed.

Tinubu don build a small mansion at the top of every igbo man's head.
When it comes to the Igbos anything and everything goes; absolutely no limitation. I can assure you that you will never see an Hausa man or Yoruba man with a baby named after Peter Obi... Ko le work!

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by haffaze777(m): 11:50am On Oct 07, 2022
tinsel:

Amen

God bless your entire household

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Governors Call Emergency Meeting As Osinbajo Meets Reps-elect / DSS Invasion: Atiku Commends Osinbajo Over Sack Of DG, Lawal Daura / Address Nigerians On Coronavirus - Senate To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.