Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu (29948 Views)

#DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments / After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition / Reno Omokri Reacts As Edo Man Names Child After Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by KennethEnyi(m): 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
Heiia tha boy was born at the wrong time in the wrong country and now he’ll be useless in life
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by udede(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
If the child grows and use cutlass to redesign his father, some people will still ask why.

Na so person go dey atract curses to his innocent family members.
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by Tamires: 7:49am On Oct 08, 2022
Jagaban for president
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by kinguwem: 11:23am On Oct 08, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Things people do out of sheer foolishness.

Of everyone to named your child after, it's chicago drug Lord, a thief, incoherent dullarrd, a pathological liar. Why will you do this to your son? what on earth will make a father this senseless. It's so sad , sad indeed.

Shey when this child start to misbehave tomorrow, or start talking incoherently and foolishly, you'll wonder why?

I laughed.
He's the right to name his son after his hero.
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by yellowgarri2(m): 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
zionstaar75:
see how you're venting hatred and bile against someone that doesn't know or care if u exist. If u channel this energy to cpa marketing you'll be making at least 1k dollars a month. I'm a state coordinator for Peter obi but I don't hate tinubu,he hasn't offended me but I want my candidate to win.there Is a car rally for obi-datti in ilorin on December 3rd.if u want to be a part of it email me to get t-shirt and caps
done
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by zionstaar75: 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
yellowgarri2:
done
I've responded to your mail.u have to be in kwara please,if you're not I can't give u the souvenirs because I'll do that in person
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by jessylaurel(f): 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
Spiritscience:
Wonders shall never end. An ANAMBRA based Bola Ahmed Tinubu supporter has on Thursday, October 6, named his new born, Tinubu. Announcing this on his Facebook page, Osita Eze stated that his son was born on the same day Bola Ahmed Tinubu, who had been declared dead came back to Nigeria from London.

His page read thus; “Somtoo Tinubu Bertrand just arrived. Same day our Jagaban returned from London. What a coincidence! Ngwa si ba nu m congratulations.”

Lol clout chaser
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by yellowgarri2(m): 11:17am On Oct 10, 2022
zionstaar75:
I've responded to your mail.u have to be in kwara please,if you're not I can't give u the souvenirs because I'll do that in person
I didn't receive your mail, any other means to contact you?
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by zionstaar75: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
yellowgarri2:
I didn't receive your mail, any other means to contact you?
09*012*041*046*WhatsApp only please
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by yellowgarri2(m): 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
zionstaar75:
*WhatsApp only please
copied, kindly delete your line
Re: ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu by Bluntemperor: 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
Anigreat:
shocked

Things people do out of sheer foolishness.
Of everyone to named your child after, it's chicago drug Lord, a thief, incoherent dullarrd, a pathological liar. Why will you do this to your son? what on earth will make a father this senseless. It's so sad , sad indeed.
Shey when this child start to misbehave tomorrow, or start talking incoherently and foolishly, you'll wonder why?
I laughed.

Your Hates Is Doing Much Damage To Obi!
Tell Us what is wrong with Tinubu as a name!
I hope you know Madam Tinubu is a warrior, like Moremi ,etc, and a dynasty in their own Rights and if you go to the Tinubu Square, Lagos ,the Statue there is named after such people!
So,that is the Dynasty you are degrading,abi, because of Politics !
-Our People from the East- hatred for Tinubu is out of this World just because he is contesting the elections and they see him as a man who is blocking Peter Obi chance and how they think this way is still baffling to Millions of Nigerians!
- Is it not a game of Democracy,so why the hate?
- is it not a game of Majority? So,why don't you tell us what Obi can do better than the rest of othr participants?
- it's only in the East,where if two brothers belongs to different Parties,the hate in opposition usually leads to deaths and unnecessary rivalries!
- Today,many of our brothers from the East-belongs to PDP( Govnr Egwuayin,Stella Odua,etc) and they are presenting Obi to Nigeriains and you want to win the Presidency under LP- do you think People cannot see what is going on in the East?
- Even Ohanaese stated love for Maxi Kanu but as at last week- still preferred Kanu to Obi,so who is deceiving who?
- what of Simon Ekpa that has been causing havocs- lockdown every week, destructions, beheading,etc in the Eastern States?
- this Tinubu you hate so much accommodate 80% of those who are criticising him in Lagos- this cannot be done elsewhere,as you will not take it!
But why the hate- as Tinubu has never worked in the Federal Govt- you said all manners of nonsense,so why so much hate?
You should learn the tenest of Democracy well and live by it!
I wish Obi well and let the best Candidate win the Elections not with hate in our hearts!
God Bless Nigeria and Nigerians!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto And Goodluck Jonathan Pictured Together / Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.