Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate (3337 Views)

Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him / 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari / Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by DaInferno(m): 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
Abratech:
Everyone human being was born with the right
Of freedom!

Freedom of choice is not impose on you by God.

You choose to smile when others hurt you!

You can choose to be happy despite the ugly circumstances!

You choose to get a Job or Create your own enterprise and have others work for you!

You choose to vote or be the been voted for!

You can Choose to be Learn a Digital skill now and Employ others.

The power of choice!

sorry you loses. But your Courage of choice I commend!

I once lost a Job Early 2021 due my Choice of Relationship! But today I thank God for Digital Skill. I have others working with me!

Beat the Idleness!

Check my signature for FREE Digital skill

freedom to fire too grin
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by alade26632: 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
Na Atiku u day support....seems your boss is obedientNa Atiku u day support....seems your boss is obedient...
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by soke02(m): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
Which candidate were u supporting?
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Lakeview: 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hidewell:
@nlfpmod

Due to the ASUU strike, I started working at a cyber cafe to support my mum. The pay was not commensurate with my work but I did it anyway to avoid seeing a see finish and build my skills.

Last week, I posted the picture of my preferred candidate on my WhatsApp status and I didn't know my boss saw the post.

The following day, he started giving me an attitude. I thought I did something wrong and I approached him and he said nothing is wrong and that I should continue my job.

All of a sudden, I saw a new person yesterday and he told me that my service is no longer needed and that I don't mean well for the nation.

I was surprised and I started begging him and he told me that how can I support this candidate. I left angry and I wanted to ask you all, please. Isn't this injustice?
lolz Pele. Dey serve you breakfast. Next time hide your stories from your boss and co workers and even from your girlfriend sef.
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Wujio: 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2023
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magistrate Court Somewhere In The East (pic) / Hungry Tinubu Supporter Caught On Twitter / Breaking News!! Ethnic Crises And Killings Break Out In Delta! Kill Each Other !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.