Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate (3335 Views)

Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him / 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari / Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by haffaze777(m): 8:44am On Oct 07, 2022
Thunder fire your boss,I don't care to know who your candidate is but you have right to support whoever you want.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Abdu81: 8:45am On Oct 07, 2022
Hidewell:
@nlfpmod

Due to the ASUU strike, I started working at a cyber cafe to support my mum. The pay was not commensurate with my work but I did it anyway to avoid seeing a see finish and build my skills.

Last week, I posted the picture of my preferred candidate on my WhatsApp status and I didn't know my boss saw the post.

The following day, he started giving me an attitude. I thought I did something wrong and I approached him and he said nothing is wrong and that I should continue my job.

All of a sudden, I saw a new person yesterday and he told me that my service is no longer needed and that I don't mean well for the nation.

I was surprised and I started begging him and he told me that how can I support this candidate. I left angry and I wanted to ask you all, please. Isn't this injustice?

Why should you support known criminals?
A youth like you.
You should learn being yusuful in your next job.
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Abdu81: 8:46am On Oct 07, 2022
haffaze777:
Thunder fire your boss,I don't care to know who your candidate is but you have right to support whoever you want.

Even theifs?

That's dangerous for his company.
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by KingKO22: 8:46am On Oct 07, 2022
Why are u supporting the leader of IPOB

I would have done same too.

I can't imagine if the Momday sit at home srprad to my region

We knw the only unpatriotic elements of this country are from Pandora Obituary Urchins
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by franchasofficia: 8:47am On Oct 07, 2022
Hidewell:
@nlfpmod

Due to the ASUU strike, I started working at a cyber cafe to support my mum. The pay was not commensurate with my work but I did it anyway to avoid seeing a see finish and build my skills.

Last week, I posted the picture of my preferred candidate on my WhatsApp status and I didn't know my boss saw the post.

The following day, he started giving me an attitude. I thought I did something wrong and I approached him and he said nothing is wrong and that I should continue my job.

All of a sudden, I saw a new person yesterday and he told me that my service is no longer needed and that I don't mean well for the nation.

I was surprised and I started begging him and he told me that how can I support this candidate. I left angry and I wanted to ask you all, please. Isn't this injustice?
If it was Bola Tinubu you were supporting then your boss is right that you don't mean well for Nigeria undecided
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Abdu81: 8:47am On Oct 07, 2022
Nightwolf1:
grin How can u support THE WALKING DEAD and expect not be shown the way out?

Simply put, you don't mean well for Nigerians.

The boy is wicked, if he supports theif he is one aswell.
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Throwback: 8:54am On Oct 07, 2022
Romanoff:
Tell us who your preferred candidate is first.

You see why Nigerian legal system cannot practice a jury system of adjudication?

Partisanship, Prejudice, and Politics has eroded objectivity.

It is his WhatsApp, not a company platform.

He has every right to support whomever he wants to.
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Throwback: 8:55am On Oct 07, 2022
Abdu81:

Even theifs?

That's dangerous for his company.

You never tire for how you have reduced the SouthEast to a 1 opinion society that is willing to lynch any contrary opinion?
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by asanausana91: 8:56am On Oct 07, 2022
Hidewell:
@nlfpmod

take him to court
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Romanoff(f): 9:11am On Oct 07, 2022
Throwback:

You see why Nigerian legal system cannot practice a jury system of adjudication?

Partisanship, Prejudice, and Politics has eroded objectivity.

It is his WhatsApp, not a company platform.

He has every right to support whomever he wants to.

The Jury system can work very well in Nigeria. All you have to do is scrutinize each juror as a case requires to eliminate such bias as mentioned above.

Sadly, we don't have the means to properly scrutinize jurors like western countries.
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Rajosh(m): 9:13am On Oct 07, 2022
favour2222:
You will get a better job,just pray for obi to become president that's when Nigeria will be better.
I feel he is a BAT fan
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by fatymore(f): 9:37am On Oct 07, 2022
Who are you supporting?

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by 00FFT00(m): 9:45am On Oct 07, 2022
Hidewell:
@nlfpmod

You are supporting Tinubu right?.
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Lanretoye(m): 9:47am On Oct 07, 2022
Hidewell:
@nlfpmod

now it is time to face your political campaign...that will help u assist your mum.mumu boy.
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Okoroawusa: 9:51am On Oct 07, 2022
So?

You wan take style beg for Nairaland? Go to Twitter. This format can't work on Nairaland
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 07, 2022
dollytino4real:
God will help u wit another good job!!

This is a shance for mature discussions .

So do u watch blue film & wot do u hate about wereing mini sket? smiley
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by dollytino4real(f): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2022
DaddyCK:

This is a shance for mature discussions .

So do u watch blue film & wot do u hate about wereing mini sket? smiley
guy na love dey do u like dis so? Eya sorry
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Minjim: 9:56am On Oct 07, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Before we judge this matter, OP who did you posted as your preferred candidate? Because if na Tinubu I'll make sure I fire you too Because you don't mean well for the nation at all

Peter Obi hypocrites

It's only Obi that mean well for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by GoodLife4live: 9:59am On Oct 07, 2022
Hidewell:
@nlfpmod

Another scammer... Make unaa continue to dey scamm the obidients miscreants .... Unaa don know say Dem dey too emotional.... hahahahah
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 07, 2022
dollytino4real:
guy na love dey do u like dis so? Eya sorry

ok gimmmme seccx (jonly 2 round) & we call it even..deal? cheesy
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by kcprince: 10:05am On Oct 07, 2022
Based on the previous thread you created I can see you are obedient. Too . Most supporters of BAT are very entitled about lagos and feel you must support their candidate if you stay in lagos or they treat you like an animal.
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by dollytino4real(f): 10:09am On Oct 07, 2022
DaddyCK:

ok gimmmme seccx (jonly 2 round) & we call it even..deal? cheesy
no deal
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by HarlequinLekex: 10:10am On Oct 07, 2022
youngmd:

Painful .sue him
You wan give am court money ni,working in a cyber cafe haba grin
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by tsdarkside(m): 10:13am On Oct 07, 2022
Hidewell:
@nlfpmod

people like you are silly....
why take such things to your workplace....??

dont engage in such things at work place,its private....
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by tsdarkside(m): 10:15am On Oct 07, 2022
you are connected with your boss to see your status and you are complainin online....
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by RenaissanceGuy: 10:20am On Oct 07, 2022
Some of you don't know that there are some people who should never see your status updates, one of whom is your boss.
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by tsdarkside(m): 10:21am On Oct 07, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
Some of you don't know that there are some people who should never see your status updates, one of whom is your boss.

tell them....well being of the company will be always over your opinions....

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by tsdarkside(m): 10:23am On Oct 07, 2022
now you want us to start a e-tribal war because of your foolishness....

you well soo....??
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by haffaze777(m): 10:24am On Oct 07, 2022
And the worst part is the guy is Obi followergrin.Thank God nah your people dey support your sack.
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by DaInferno(m): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hidewell:
@nlfpmod

limau grin

Ppl d para o
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by eteebanky1: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
Who was your preferred candidate you posted
Re: I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate by Akponmfet: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
Your favourite candidate must be Peter Obi the IPOB candidate, that's why you got sacked. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Itsekiri Leaders Disown Omatseye / How Nigerians Will Vote (Presidential) Come 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.