Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:00 AM

Early Morning Orgasm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Early Morning Orgasm (330 Views)

Early Morning Session, My Vaseline Brothers Where Are Thee (pictures) / Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? / Early Morning Sex Is Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Early Morning Orgasm by gallantjake4: 11:15am On Oct 07, 2022
I remember some of her most outrageous orgasms were had when I had my fingers up her and my tongue on her clit… and when I go down and discover she’s as sweet as ever and lightly coated in my precum, too… I nearly lose it as she writhes, pants and clutches my fingers, over and over, her endless orgasms torturous for us both.

When I woke up this morning, I thought nothing about this weekend would truly delight me, but witnessing her violent orgasm, as she finally spurts, too…

God damn, I’m in heaven.

She reaches down to feel it and I’m gone. Totally done for.

We may as well go for it now. Even if they walked in wondering where we’d got to, I wouldn’t give a Bleep. It’d be obvious to everyone she’s mine and I’m hers and they’d have to get the Bleep out.....read more

(1) (Reply)

Indeed She's Endowed With Fantabulous Ikebe / Focused Guys Who Became Confused / How To Show Affection In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.