Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides (67712 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) / First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid / Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by planetx: 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
Useless kings all they know how to do is to knack toto
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by Vicbol: 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
The king and his queens
Long live the king of Yoruba land
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by Sapeleomi: 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
Righteousness2:

When you don't read and obey the word of GOD, Disaster and Calamities will not be in short supply on you.
Be not wise in your own eyes. Fear GOD and Depart from evil so it will be well with you, here on Earth and in Eternity.

So you really believe those tales by moonlight written centuries ago.. Even the Jewish people know say naa history.. What's the contribution of the bible or foreign religion to modern life in 2022...Africans dwelling on the past when others are building for the future!! Development and growth is a choice...

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
See why I no like these kings n traditional rulers. Always prime to at least 5 or more wives. Some of the wives are even gifts. See what female gender has been reduced to?
Oh Africa!
If you must marry me, it's me nd you alone.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by CheapHomes1: 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
onumadu:
But why did the previous marriages fail?
Ladies, pls look before you leap.

The ladies no send. Once in a life time opportunity to cash out and be called olori. These are the so called professional women who will abandon their professions and businesses to become jobless oloris or stools in the palace. Their only work will be to Bleep. If an ordinary man asked them to abandon their professions and businesses to become housewives, you go hear grammar of how they can't just sit a home doing nothing or how they are independent strong women

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by DonroxyII: 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
Mrfixitt:
All these monarchs too like kponyo
It comes with the Crown Especially African Crown Bearer has alot to Bear!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by Askmewhy(m): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
Beckham14:
Make this guy rest.... Nor be wetin the gods of the land send am make he do be dis.

gods of the land , grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i hear you
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by DonroxyII: 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sweetplum:
See why I no like these kings n traditional rulers. Always prime to at least 5 or more wives. Some of the wives are even gifts. See what female gender has been reduced to?
Oh Africa!
If you must marry me, it's me nd you alone.
Then Don't Marry Royal ...
Are those women not even more than You

You see their Profile ... They are Classical and Some of them Exotic cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by CheapHomes1: 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
planetx:
Useless kings all they know how to do is to knack toto

The women that marry them are also useless. Once in a life time opportunity to cash out and be called olori. These are the so called professional women who will abandon their professions and businesses to become jobless oloris or stools in the palace. Their only work will be to Bleep. If an ordinary man asked them to abandon their professions and businesses to become housewives, you go hear grammar of how they can't just sit a home doing nothing or how they are independent strong women

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by MrRichmond: 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
casualobserver:

Wetin them send an make e do as Oyinbo don collect him Kingdom?

Help me ask am grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by gift2xl: 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
Women won't mind been the 10th wife, once the man is wealthy. Forget that saying "I can't share my husband with another woman". Big lie

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by Reallife17: 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

old testament bro.. old testament

And Old Testament is not part of the Bible?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by jeromestarks: 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

This king doesn't have taste for women.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by Yankee101: 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
Irresponsibility

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by Reallife17: 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
gadgethead:
This king should start by setting good examples. As a leader, what kind of precedence is he setting for young men and indeed, Women? Women should not be commodities you acquire because you have money. They shouldn't be seen as cars and properties. He has turned women into a collectors item.
That’s how it has always been before colonization. though things change, he’s not doing anything wrong

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by dazzlingd(m): 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
I would love to live like a king

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by jclassiq(m): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
What a tribalistic monarch. So, no single Igbo woman is good enough for him to marry abi? Nawao grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by afbstrategies: 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

I still admire and respect him, so I will reserve my comment for now. undecided undecided
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by ahamonyeka(m): 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
Av nener heard any reseasonable news about this oba other than marrying wives.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by just2endowed: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
ednut1:
The ladies are just there to cash out

King Is still young... As long the dude give them land and build house, with steady cash out... He's free to marry many wives as he likes.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by JuanDeDios: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
Beckham14:
Make this guy rest.... Nor be wetin the gods of the land send am make he do be dis.
True? Wetin the gods come send am?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by Ujm1: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
Really
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by Pureeye001: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
The flesh is working in ooni.but one thing is sure those that work in the flesh can not please God.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by Ashirioluwa: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
This olosho king is eating good.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by jamesversion: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
This Yourba man dey call himself his Imperial majesty. Na him know where him Empire dey. grin

Yoruba Clown!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by miniziter(m): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
Dudu and Funfun
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by Ehinjuola: 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2022
Beckham14:

grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by Fisherdaws: 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
Beckham14:
E tire me oo
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by favour32(m): 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
If ya money don get tap root marry as many wives as you can.
One wife na headache and shortage for any well arranged guy.
Single wife yanga too much these days.

Get ya finances right.
Nigeria hard...nor be where woman dey.
Dem boku...

Wetin be that that Shaba Ranks song again?

Trailer load...
Trailer load... grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by LOVEGINO(m): 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
If I get title ehn.....
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by chiokeman(m): 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Now I understand that all these marriages are for a purpose
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by Costanza: 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Financial security is all they want

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Otedola Shaking Ooni Of Ife / Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.