Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides (67728 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) / First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid / Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by aulaka: 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
This man get enough sperm o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by phemmyfour: 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
bibianna:
Congrats to the beautiful soon to be Queens! smiley
As a woman, can you tell me what can motivate an educated, working class young looking lady to be a second or third wife?

This your gender hey...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by Christistruth00: 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
phemmyfour:
As a woman, can you tell me what can motivate an educated, working class young looking lady to be a second or third wife?

This your gender hey...

Power
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by nzubegod: 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
grin
Beckham14:
Make this guy rest.... Nor be wetin the gods of the land send am make he do be dis.
grin grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by hopexter(m): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
DaddyGngeess:
I will be crowned a king soon, thank for that

Your Highness grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by Pacesetter2021: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
foolbuster:

You are talking trash. Most great men of God had more than one wife.
trash is what you just typed.
And so what if most men have taken that path?
Is that permissible in the Bible?

It's your type that follow majority to damnation.
No iota of conviction.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by Phcmayor(m): 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
This one just de invest on nyash
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by easytig(m): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
Marry today and divorce tomorrow anyhow,na wa for this king sef.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by Karnice600: 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
foolbuster:

Oga shift make better breeze touch person.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
DonroxyII:
Wetin Concern Ooni, Those ladies ain't Classless tongue ... Why Posting as if You Pass them ..

Na so una go dey Cap Anyhow Online grin ....

and If Ooni Toast You now with Rolls Royce and Private Jet all Exclusive to You and a Mansion of Choice in Abuja City ... You go just Wet Everywhere with Cum grin cheesy One Shot See twins everywhere tongue
Let Ooni try his luck first. I can't be second choice..only first choice.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
ednut1:
The ladies are just there to cash out

Or he is cashing out from them

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by mekybabe1: 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ooni's thing is working actively. I bet he'll beat Fela's record at this rate. Let me guess.....100 wives before the end of next year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by CUMIN: 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2022
My king loves womanliness too much
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by Jostoman: 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
Beckham14:
Make this guy rest.... Nor be wetin the gods of the land send am make he do be dis.
grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by Bimpe29: 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
Beckham14:
Did gods tell you? grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by FaceTanke: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
TemidayoTRA:

O ba iya e

tongue
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by Uchedizzy(f): 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
Good for him
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by Johnn74: 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ooni should relax small & not add more.4 is okay
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by ema2020: 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by DonroxyII: 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

Let Ooni try his luck first. I can't be second choice..only first choice.
Royals Don't Stress.

Meanwhile, "Some" 4th Choice finds life and Marriage Sweeter than Many First Choices:

Once The Man Sabi Family Management and Emotional Intelligence as well as Financial Muscle and Good Dicking ...

Wetin Remain ...
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by FullBlastLight: 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
foolbuster:

Sharrap there!

What did u know self?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by pacificom: 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
E be like say Baba don get a catalog where e dey select pussy.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by Sluacoast(m): 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
Only thing I fear about polygamous marriage is infection. Having multiple partners is terrible but since his tradition permits it. Congratulations to your new added life partners
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by Karnice600: 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
Maynmann:

Matthew 5:17 (“Do not think that I have come to abolish Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.”).

Doesn’t apply here Mr man, sit down
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by Maynmann: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
Karnice600:

Doesn’t apply here Mr man, sit down

It does, kid, sit down.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by OBALOLA55(m): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
Righteousness2:

And how did Solomon end?
HOW DID SOLOMON THE PROPHET OF GOD END undecided

FOR YOUR MIND NOW PROPHET SOLOMON WILL GO TO HELL FIRE

YOU NOR WAN GET SENSE ABI angry
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by zombieHUNTER: 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
Maynmann:

It’s you that cherry picking the side that suits you.
How many wives did abraham, father of all nation have?
How many wives did david have?

old testament bro, old testament
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by Maynmann: 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

old testament bro, old testament

Matthew 5:17 (“Do not think that I have come to abolish Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.”).
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by hasanolayiwola0: 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
Make this guy rest.... Nor be wetin the gods of the land send am make he do be dis.Make this guy rest.... Nor be wetin the gods of the land send am make he do be dis....
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by supereagle(m): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2022
Prophet Tibetan warned this man that he has to be careful lest he go away through the route he to the world.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
hopexter:

Your Highness grin

It shall be well with you ooo
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by Karnice600: 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
Maynmann:

It does, kid, sit down.

Okay. Now that we’re both sitting down, look at me and listen. Never quote the Scriptures in defence of your sensual desires. The Old Testament was about the Law. The Law is of the Word and Christ is the Word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Otedola Shaking Ooni Of Ife / Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) / How A Tribe, Kilba, In Adamawa Bury Their Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.