Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides (67709 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) / First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid / Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by judedwriter(m): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2022
ufotunang:
All these small, small girls just to marry an elderly man because of his wealth and assets..no true love..no integrity and dignity in ladies nowadays

Who marries for love these days?

Maybe 10 out of 100%.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by wasi9ice: 10:14am On Oct 08, 2022
These people that get married to more than one wife are really trying o,
To manage one wife is not even easy how much more of two or more
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by owunabastard: 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
Better for him, that's the only way those women will stay
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by zombieHUNTER: 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
Maynmann:

How many wives did abraham and david have?

Matthew 5:17 (“Do not think that I have come to abolish Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.”).

Abraham and David of old testament...
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by Maynmann: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

Abraham and David of old testament...

Matthew 5:17 (“Do not think that I have come to abolish Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.”).
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by zombieHUNTER: 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
Maynmann:

1corinthians 7

one man
one wife

One Adam
one Eve
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by Innomach(m): 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
Righteousness2:

And how did Solomon end?

He ended like every other mortal does.....Religion is doing you more harm than good
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by Maynmann: 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

1corinthians 7

one man
one wife

One Adam
one Eve
How many wives did abraham and david have?
Is adam and eve not Old Testament again? Stop cherry picking

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by PoliteActivist: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
Chaos14:
http://www.worldhistory.org/solomon

This is an outlier and wrong.
A simple calculation will show you that Solomon couldn't have been more than 64 when he died. And that's the consensus of scholars.
See below

Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by gaskiyamagana: 12:14am On Oct 10, 2022
Righteousness2:

When you don't read and obey the word of GOD, Disaster and Calamities will not be in short supply on you.
Be not wise in your own eyes. Fear GOD and Depart from evil so it will be well with you, here on Earth and in Eternity.

Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by gaskiyamagana: 12:20am On Oct 10, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

1corinthians 7

one man
one wife

One Adam
one Eve
Why not one Abraham, one wife?
Why not one Jacob one wife?
Why not one Isaac one wife?
Why not one David one wife?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by zombieHUNTER: 7:05am On Oct 10, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Why not one Abraham, one wife?
Why not one Jacob one wife?
Why not one Isaac one wife?
Why not one David one wife?

All are old testament bro...
even Sarah gave Abraham her maid..
they lived like animals
Solomon had a thousand concubines
talk about diseases

Then christ came to make all things New
in the new testament of course
One man
one wife
one Adam one Eve
just like God made it
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides by Dapson73(m): 8:57am On Oct 10, 2022
teeshet:
how many rounds can you go

Until my partner is satisfied .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Otedola Shaking Ooni Of Ife / Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.