Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) (6525 Views)

She Calls U "My Boo" And U Are Happy. U Need To See This / My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Sister Just To Fund My Marriage / Man Discovers That His Fiancee Is His Sister Just Days To Their Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by kenzysmith: 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
Once a relationship reaches this stage... There is no breaking up.

Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by neonly: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
U never see anything
U bi learner

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by Tinububalls: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
Iyaebe, haven't you told the op that your ex did more than that?

27 Likes

Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by Christiansimon: 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
Op... better you take tramadol before u enter marriage cause more of that will be done and u will still receive that devoice paper...grin grin

Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hmmm,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by phelonrays: 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2022
Lol, even though He uses his mouth to exhumed mucus from ya nose, it'll still end in tears. grin

Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
Lol. The op is right grin

Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by jeromestarks: 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
E go break pimpus. E go deep penis inside your vag. E go suck brewws. E go rob hin penis for your pvssy. E go even plait hair.
But I tell you, the moment you begin giv another man attention, he go leave you straight!

And if you no be virgin, he go still leave you.

Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by HolyMan12: 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
Tinububalls:
Iyaebe, haven't you told the op that your ex did more than that?
Rozross boyfriend use to even burst the boils on her pussy lips for her cool

Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by Pells: 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
HolyMan12:

Rozross boyfriend use to even burst the boils on her pussy lips for her cool
No be lies
I heard Rozross is pregnant

Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by Akinzola: 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
This op na learner oooo
Something wey Justina dey do for me back then, even for inside class (University days), ask me where Justina dey.
kenzysmith:

Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by Nicepoker(m): 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
Pells:

No be lies
I heard Rozross is pregnant
She don go do abortion some days ago.

Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by ufuosman(m): 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
Who dey deceive u
Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by Jestin: 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
Some men will suck ur pusssy and still break up with u las las
Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by Pells: 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
Nicepoker:
She don go do abortion some days ago.
Rozross na abortion queen grin cheesy

Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by seanwilliam(m): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
Lol. Not yoruba men though
Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by Blupen(m): 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
Akinzola:
This op na learner oooo
Something wey Justina dey do for me back then, even for inside class (University days), ask me where Justina dey.
Justina deh backstage nwane

Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by Templee333(m): 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
kenzysmith:
what's so special abt that? I do this to a friend that is a girl with which i have no romantic thought.

Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
grin mumu op

Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
Pimples no dey her face na.

Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
Jestin:
Some men will suck ur pusssy and still break up with u las las
Honey dey there?
Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by Dunkjames5(m): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
Pells:

Rozross na abortion queen grin :
Rozross Go come for una head oo grin
Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by worldclass68(m): 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
See u grin.....
Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by techWriter3: 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
U never know something U bi learner
Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by jamesversion: 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
kenzysmith:

Some men sef wash pant, yet nothing happened.

Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by KristaPretty(f): 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
You guys grin grin grin Orishirishi
Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by GodsOwnMan: 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
OP must be like 12 years old. Dem neva serve you breakfast before

Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by KB007: 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ticket wey go cut go cut undecided

Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by Weirdcamila: 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
Men will shock you
Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by Phcmayor(m): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
Local mugu
A tinubu supporter
Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 08, 2022
But I did that to many and still doing it
Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:58am On Oct 08, 2022
kenzysmith:

You people will never learn.

Marriage is not even sure for a woman whose fiance has met all her relatives.

Ladies: Do U Like It Wen Men Stare At Ur Properties?(behind & Bobbie!) / How to break up without cursing too much damage. / Lady Flaunts Her Diseased Boobs On Twitter, Gets This (photo)