Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Man Discovers That His Fiancee Is His Sister Just Days To Their Wedding (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Discovers That His Fiancee Is His Sister Just Days To Their Wedding (photo) (2902 Views)

My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Discovers That His Fiancee Is His Sister Just Days To Their Wedding (photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 2:17pm On May 29, 2020
Two Kenyan lovers have been given the shock of their lives after being told by their parents that they are siblings, a few days to their wedding.
John Njoroge was told to call off his marriage plans to Rose Wanjiku (not their real names) on grounds that they were “siblings” after she was formally introduced to his parents.
Recounting the sad position he found himself, Njoroge said he was told Wanjiku was his half-sister and daughter of his father’s second wife.

He told Kameme TV;

“After I took her for an introduction to my parents, I was told my father had another wife and we were thus brother and sister.”

Njoroge who started dating the lady after she ordered a shoe from him said he had really come a long way with her.
On her own part, Wanjiku expressed fear of falling in love again. She said;

“I cannot even fall in love with another person because I am scared he will also turn out to be my relative.”
Lalasticlala

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Discovers That His Fiancee Is His Sister Just Days To Their Wedding (photo) by nellyelitz(m): 2:29pm On May 29, 2020
Oh this where Nollywood got their inspiration
Re: Man Discovers That His Fiancee Is His Sister Just Days To Their Wedding (photo) by Benrichkid(m): 2:31pm On May 29, 2020
This is super story
Re: Man Discovers That His Fiancee Is His Sister Just Days To Their Wedding (photo) by fati2001(m): 2:33pm On May 29, 2020
wonder
Re: Man Discovers That His Fiancee Is His Sister Just Days To Their Wedding (photo) by Freestainworld(m): 2:33pm On May 29, 2020
too bad, very sad
Re: Man Discovers That His Fiancee Is His Sister Just Days To Their Wedding (photo) by paulolee(m): 2:38pm On May 29, 2020
imfvckingpossible
Re: Man Discovers That His Fiancee Is His Sister Just Days To Their Wedding (photo) by chatinent: 2:39pm On May 29, 2020
So this guy and the lady never asked real questions? did they think intimacy was all about sexual relation?
NP: Jason Derulo - Stupid Love.
Re: Man Discovers That His Fiancee Is His Sister Just Days To Their Wedding (photo) by MrSensor(m): 2:40pm On May 29, 2020
cool the most important thing is that he has eaten that thing from his step sister.
Re: Man Discovers That His Fiancee Is His Sister Just Days To Their Wedding (photo) by nazablossom(f): 5:28pm On May 29, 2020
The matter tie rapper. Who go come settle this one now
Re: Man Discovers That His Fiancee Is His Sister Just Days To Their Wedding (photo) by ChizzyBuna(m): 5:29pm On May 29, 2020
Lies
Re: Man Discovers That His Fiancee Is His Sister Just Days To Their Wedding (photo) by Suprnova: 6:04pm On May 29, 2020
Hope they haven't been doing it
Re: Man Discovers That His Fiancee Is His Sister Just Days To Their Wedding (photo) by Papadoh(m): 6:22pm On May 29, 2020
Haa! After countless banging... broda.
Re: Man Discovers That His Fiancee Is His Sister Just Days To Their Wedding (photo) by StephenBB(m): 6:24pm On May 29, 2020
Na im make to knack before you marry get as e be. You never can tell who be who
But i hope say them never knack o!
Re: Man Discovers That His Fiancee Is His Sister Just Days To Their Wedding (photo) by Oreoluwa5: 6:58pm On May 29, 2020
Philippines movie
Re: Man Discovers That His Fiancee Is His Sister Just Days To Their Wedding (photo) by RuggedSniper: 12:16am On Aug 27, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Two Kenyan lovers have been given the shock of their lives after being told by their parents that they are siblings, a few days to their wedding.
John Njoroge was told to call off his marriage plans to Rose Wanjiku (not their real names) on grounds that they were “siblings” after she was formally introduced to his parents.
Recounting the sad position he found himself, Njoroge said he was told Wanjiku was his half-sister and daughter of his father’s second wife.

He told Kameme TV;

“After I took her for an introduction to my parents, I was told my father had another wife and we were thus brother and sister.”

Njoroge who started dating the lady after she ordered a shoe from him said he had really come a long way with her.
On her own part, Wanjiku expressed fear of falling in love again. She said;

“I cannot even fall in love with another person because I am scared he will also turn out to be my relative.”
Lalasticlala

^^^This is mad sick...grin

(1) (Reply)

Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? / OPM Pastor Has Promised To Send Aguba Back To The Trenches If He Refuses To Comp / What Could Be The Reason He Acts This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.