Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus (29261 Views)

The Moment A Container Truck Fell And Crushed An SUV (Disturbing Video) / Family Of 5 Rescued After Container Fell On Multiple Vehicles On Lagos Road.PICS / Accident Along Aliade Otupko Road, Benue Claims Lives (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Kingspin(m): 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
Bad road evil
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Belleful: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
Rip.
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by HolyMan12: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
cry 18 people now in the great beyond cry
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Omoawoke: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
Same incidents happen over and over again and yet a people cannot think and find solution.

What happens to root cause analysis and mistake proofing
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Kingspin(m): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:

It is APc regime that will come down to Aba and make roads for you nuisance??

No wonder you guys state governors in the east are flying up and down on vacation. Useless Governors and useless citizens of states.

If you like call it a federal road. We have seen state government attending to federal roads themselves.
FG road
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Franzinni: 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
Death comes to us all ... Live a meaningful life ... Afterlife is not certain! Live NOW! And enjoy the company of those who love you and those you love ... There is nothing that can beat that!
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by sweetkev(m): 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
MasterJayJay:
I passed through that road yesterday. I went to Alaoji and the road is very very bad. We have wicked leaders in this nation. They fly with helicopters and allow us to suffer on the roads.

APC led government looting up and down. Where is the infrastructure? Corruption promo going on in this APC regime that clowns in their cabinet were able to bring out 100 million naira to buy presidential form.

Keep crying. Nigeria can never get better. You better japa
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
So Sorry for this news....Why will the governor of Abia state abandon road project and went pn to construct a single fly over that took him 8 yrs to build......
Abia state never get better governor since time immemorial!

1 Like

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Aareakinwunmi(m): 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2022
Most of this truck are too long, at the slightest U-turn they fall
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by arantess: 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:

No wonder you guys state governors in the east are flying up and down on vacation. Useless Governors and useless citizens of states.

If you like call it a federal road. We have seen state government attending to federal roads themselves.
its like your mother dropped you on the head as a baby

stupid thing
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Caseywilliams(m): 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
This not the first or second time something like this would be happening.

Few months ago a 40 fit Container carrying spaghetti felled down killing some person's going about their day to day activity.

May those who lost their soul rest in peace.

If at all heaven is real, i don't think any of our politicians would probably make it to that place.
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by SmartGadgetz: 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
PointZerom:
cheesy

Urchins viewing the thread in a bid to link Aba to Anambra.

You dont have to have this mindset. Persons just died, this is all you can think of. It could happen to anyone you know?
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by penearth(m): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
Evil people will still collect 2k or 3k to vote them back. I weep for them nd their generations
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Omoawoke: 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Do you have sense like this? People just lost their lives.

Look at the trash you just typed, even with a laughing emoji. Kai...

Many sick people are around

1 Like

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by nazicartel(m): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Abia state government ain't done with their state roads. It's federal you want them to do. Ordinary flyover that looks like what I can't define took them 7yrs or so to finish. That governor is a disappointment. Rivers did some part of the federal Rd. Though NDDc have accepted to do the one from Ukwa to pH because of their office there ( though 1 lane ). And federal are gradually coming down to Aba.
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Frayoh: 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
Jesus!!! sad
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Emmanueltrinity(f): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
I passed through that road this morning
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by gloryman91: 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
MasterJayJay:
I passed through that road yesterday. I went to Alaoji and the road is very very bad. We have wicked leaders in this nation. They fly with helicopters and allow us to suffer on the roads.

APC led government looting up and down. Where is the infrastructure? Corruption promo going on in this APC regime that clowns in their cabinet were able to bring out 100 million naira to buy presidential form.

So it's APC that is in power in both Rivers and Abia, avoid hatred from mind.
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Enkidu70: 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
MasterJayJay:

It shall never be well with anyone who campaigns for the perpetuation of APC regime of brigandage and bloodshed in this country.

May the habitation and the destiny of all their future generations be visited with desolation and laid bare by eternal devastation. Amen.
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by OdefaGirl(f): 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
MasterJayJay:

My state of origin is Anambra. I was born and bred in Aba. Still residing near Ariaria market

That one..... We know him nah
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Goodson15: 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
Orji families are wicked say no to godfathers
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Shaev7(m): 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
One major reason I yell at drivers that stays by the side of these trucks during traffic. They can fall at any time as their strength is long overdue in some of the truck and not road worthy. I have even dropped down a vehicle because of this. RIP to the dead
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by tollyboy5(m): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Try to upgrade your IQ before you engage me in discussion.

I didn't edit your post. You are the one that modified your post after I quoted you.

Now serve!
Ogun and Lagos are repairing federal road why are your governors not doing the same?

After we repair our federal road you guys troop in here and see American wonder.
Next thing to do is scream marginalization.
Ojo alaba azis in Lagos where many Igbo marketers are Lagos government is constructing blue line rail along side ten lane on a federal road.

Southeast government don't do this kind of thing. Theirs is to scream marginalization.

2 Likes

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Bigchristo: 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Accident at Aba claims 18 lives as container falls on Bus.

It happened at Aba- Port Harcourt expressway near Alaoji.
Some will still blame Peter Obi for this because that’s their current trend, dilapidated states of our roads is making Nigerians to lose life on a daily basis through accident on it’s really sad
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Bvavga8: 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
Yoooo!
Let me show you how to close greedy white clients, and Earn $ starting today with Instagram!!!
Proofs attached too...

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Shadysen: 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Oh hush!! Tribalist like you pretending to care about them..
Please have some shame and be silent grin
you are wicked and foolish.
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Slymonster(m): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
Looking the terrible road, you know this is bound to happen anytime. Avoid all this containers driver on bad road.
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
you are stupid. Silly pro agbado /Russia eeediot. What are u still doing here? Go fight for Russia make Ukrainians use you do suya. Omo ale.
lhordspy:

Do you have sense like this? People just lost their lives.

Look at the trash you just typed, even with a laughing emoji. Kai...

2 Likes

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by tollyboy5(m): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
Enkidu70:

It shall never be well with anyone who campaigns for the perpetuation of APC regime of brigandage and bloodshed in this country.

May the habitation and the destiny of all their future generations be visited with desolation and laid bare by eternal devastation. Amen.
Mynd44 Seun

Rule 2
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Greenscientist: 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
This is the route that lead to where i served - ugwunagno.

That place is just to bad and i can't imagine how it will be now considering that i left the place months ago.
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by 43Ronin: 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
GEJ I blame you. May your prick scratch you throughout today. You could have fixed this road along with all other bad roads in the SE & SS. U fid not do anything for your people even the least roads. Fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station / UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria / Emirates Suspends All Flights From Nigeria From September 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.