Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus (29277 Views)

The Moment A Container Truck Fell And Crushed An SUV (Disturbing Video) / Family Of 5 Rescued After Container Fell On Multiple Vehicles On Lagos Road.PICS / Accident Along Aliade Otupko Road, Benue Claims Lives (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Olat4421: 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
Omg dis is serious
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Slimkween: 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
After a whole 62 years of independence in Nigeria and we still have incidence of accident due to bad roads.
Very pathetic and painful ��
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Lyon49m: 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
I really wonder if is the same God that created other people, that created okezie ikpeazu.
The man is so heartless.
He is an opposite of a leader.
Still wants to go and rest in the senate
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by 8stargeneral: 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
I know it will be alaoji that road is death trap...and they HV governor
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by olibeans: 4:43am On Oct 08, 2022
Bad road by bad leadership and bad governance.
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Ruggedpen: 5:59am On Oct 08, 2022
Federal government neglecting the south east and feasting on their blood.
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by obyrich(m): 6:08am On Oct 08, 2022
lhordspy:

It is APc regime that will come down to Aba and make roads for you nuisance??

No wonder you guys state governors in the east are flying up and down on vacation. Useless Governors and useless citizens of states.

If you like call it a federal road. We have seen state government attending to federal roads themselves.
Aba-PH Road is a trunk A road. The road belongs to the FG.

1 Like

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by asatemple(f): 6:27am On Oct 08, 2022
It's a pity
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by HaneefahRN(f): 6:54am On Oct 08, 2022
I am always scared whenever a vehicle lam in is passing near these moving death traps, most times the containers are not always well secured if at all secured to the vehicle, any little thing will cause it to fall.
Road safety will see these ones and ignore but will be looking for someone with private car that the tire has expired
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by lhordspy: 7:26am On Oct 08, 2022
obyrich:
Aba-PH Road is a trunk A road. The road belongs to the FG.

We have seen state government attending to federal roads sir.
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by obyrich(m): 9:16am On Oct 08, 2022
lhordspy:

We have seen state government attending to federal roads sir.
That is an exceptional case and only rich state can do that. Blame the FG for failing in their responsibility and not the State Government who does not have this road as its primary responsibility.
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by lhordspy: 9:57am On Oct 08, 2022
obyrich:
That is an exceptional case and only rich state can do that. Blame the FG for failing in their responsibility and not the State Government who does not have this road as its primary responsibility.

So you are trying to say Abia state is not well enough to repai that road themselves...?

The revenue generating from that Aba alone is enough to atleast patch the road or just find a temporarily means before calling the attention of the federal government.

The thing is south-east governments are just very lazy and incompetent except that imo state governor who has been pushing federal government continously. The main problem is the south-easterners, the people who are non-challant about happenings in their region but pokenosing into affairs of others...
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by obyrich(m): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2022
lhordspy:

So you are trying to say Abia state is not well enough to repai that road themselves...?

The revenue generating from that Aba alone is enough to atleast patch the road or just find a temporarily means before calling the attention of the federal government.

The thing is south-east governments are just very lazy and incompetent except that imo state governor who has been pushing federal government continously. The main problem is the south-easterners, the people who are non-challant about happenings in their region but pokenosing into affairs of others...
Abia state should repair a road the FG has awarded contract to another company to do for years now? Do you even understand how contract policies work? Please go and drink pap and akara.
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by vikiphy89(m): 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
Apart from bad roads most of this ill-learned drivers that just learnt driving from oga or neighbor without proper orientation of defensive driving and risk analysis will just do things to put their lives and others in jeopardy. Some drivers that ply aba township or even highway drivers from aba to portharcourt and aba to Owerri will see bumps and potholes on the highway and they will be dragging who to pass first with long vehicles not caring if any thing happens at that moment to the long vehicles their live will be at risk. Witness scenario like this various times from dis drivers going very close to a high container in bad roads and potholes.
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Vicilo(m): 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2022
lhordspy:

No wonder you guys state governors in the east are flying up and down on vacation. Useless Governors and useless citizens of states.

If you like call it a federal road. We have seen state government attending to federal roads themselves.

That is a federal road, express that linked Aba and PH
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Waterbear(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
MasterJayJay:

My state of origin is Anambra. I was born and bred in Aba. Still residing near Ariaria market
Same here
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Waterbear(m): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
lhordspy:

Mumu talk..
So federal government should leave federal road for state govt....

The federal roads in the north the federal govt did them.. but left the ones here...

The state govt tried fixing this road from osisioma and was ordered by the federal govt to stop due to low grade.. but isn't low grade better than this? It kept being abandoned...

And you come here to blame state govt and citizens that have no power to do anything ..

Please just shut up next time ..
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by lhordspy: 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
Waterbear:

Mumu talk..

The federal roads in the north the federal govt did them.. but left the ones here...

The state govt tried fixing this road from osisioma and was ordered by the federal govt to stop due to low grade.. but isn't low grade better than this? It kept being abandoned...

And you come here to blame state govt and citizens that have no power to do anything ..

You just explain to me further with the bolded.

Thank you.
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Waterbear(m): 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Try to upgrade your IQ before you engage me in discussion.

I didn't edit your post. You are the one that modified your post after I quoted you.

Now serve!

It's hard to install high megabytes into old version system
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by lhordspy: 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
Waterbear:

Mumu talk..

Thank you sir
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Waterbear(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2022
lhordspy:

Thank you sir

You're welcome...
I'm glad I had a conversation with an intelligent human..
Something very rare on this platform

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Living In India - How Is The Life Over There? / Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut 12am Thursday - Details / Accident At Ozubulu Without Any Fatalities, Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.