Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,050 members, 7,828,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus (29299 Views)

The Moment A Container Truck Fell And Crushed An SUV (Disturbing Video) / Family Of 5 Rescued After Container Fell On Multiple Vehicles On Lagos Road.PICS / Accident Along Aliade Otupko Road, Benue Claims Lives (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by mauchiz: 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
MasterJayJay:
I passed through that road yesterday. I went to Alaoji and the road is very very bad. We have wicked leaders in this nation. They fly with helicopters and allow us to suffer on the roads.

APC led government looting up and down. Where is the infrastructure? Corruption promo going on in this APC regime that clowns in their cabinet were able to bring out 100 million naira to buy presidential form.

This was how trailer fell on bus in Eleme because of bad road.
Please tell me what Buhari is doing in Nigeria.

Does Nigeria still have a president?
I don't understand why he refused to repair Aba portharcourt road and Eleme road.

#whereisthepresidentofNigeria
#dowestillhaveapresidentinnigeria
#whyarethepriceofthingsincreasingeveryday
#buharidosomething
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Greenscientist: 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
MasterJayJay:
I passed through that road yesterday. I went to Alaoji and the road is very very bad. We have wicked leaders in this nation. They fly with helicopters and allow us to suffer on the roads.

APC led government looting up and down. Where is the infrastructure? Corruption promo going on in this APC regime that clowns in their cabinet were able to bring out 100 million naira to buy presidential form.

APC? As if the PDP in government did anything tangible?

What is the state of the State roads. The faster we move from this partisian politics the better for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Ezmans: 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
PointZerom:
cheesy

Urchins viewing the thread in a bid to link Aba to Anambra.
lost of lives is not a laughing matter
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Mandate2023: 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
PointZerom:
cheesy

Dis is a serious tragedy that involves life and u can't even see beyond ur stupidity miserable ife

That's hw most of u waste ur useless life online chasing clout with tinubu name thinking u r making shit sense
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by doneback04: 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
I wept inside of me after seeing this, God see us through
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Greenscientist: 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:

It is APc regime that will come down to Aba and make roads for you nuisance??

No wonder you guys state governors in the east are flying up and down on vacation. Useless Governors and useless citizens of states.

If you like call it a federal road. We have seen state governments attending to federal roads themselves.

Don't mind this one. They don't like the truth. That state is one of the worst states in the Southeast.

I served in Abia state and my local government(ugwunagbo) is where that thing happened. Though, it is a federal road , ask him about the state roads. By that guy comment i just conclude that Nigerians are not serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by zombieHUNTER: 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Do you have sense like this? People just lost their lives.

Look at the trash you just typed, even with a laughing emoji. Kai...

They died because of APc and their supporters

All APc supporters can never make heaven

evil people
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Kajaard: 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2022
PointZerom:
cheesy

You are very stupid. You think everything is a joke?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by NoToTerrorists: 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:

No wonder you guys state governors in the east are flying up and down on vacation. Useless Governors and useless citizens of states.

If you like call it a federal road. We have seen state government attending to federal roads themselves.
Exclude Anambra.
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by sayso: 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Which party is ruling Abia State? Don't talk about federal road ooohh.cause Ebonyi state did theirs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by imagrg(m): 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
So sad.
Our Road Safety Corps members are not doing their work even here in Edo State, road safety rules are never obeyed.
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by nobilie: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Im from coal city but i know that Abia has never been blessed with a good governor. Only thieves
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Qwerty4u(m): 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
[quote author=nazicartel post=117356742] I have been trying to ask if it's sabotaging or whatever. Why is all the roads linking to Abia very bad. From Enugu down to Okigwe is very good. Immediately you get to one Ngwa Village it's bad all to Imo River. Then from Akwa-ibom, immediately you get to Azumini. The road leading from there to Aba or even Obehie turns to something else. Now from Imo state. It's same thing. Is it that Abia state governors are just bandits or what exactly. Everything about the state is bad. Even if every other place will be bad. It shouldn't be ABA. Next year is a good year for Abians to correct some mistakes. Vote out this foolish leaders. Their successors shouldn't be allowed close to the Govt house. I have said mine

My dear even the air changes too. I have Ben shouting and asking the same questions since... I can't stay in ABA more than few days since l left . Everywhere is bad . You can't even visit everyone you want to see.... Am highly pained

1 Like

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Ujm1: 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Really
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Ceejay57: 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
bad roads too much for dat side
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Kinddetective: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:

If you like call it a federal road. We have seen state government attending to federal roads themselves.

Just like Lagos has fixed Lagos-Ibadan expressway that’s claiming lives almost on daily basis. Hypocrite, politicians across board are wicked and selfish. Stop being a bigot.
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Piptocoin: 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
We are constantly walking on a thin edge of life daily...like tightrope walkers. Even extreme delicate skill of balance is not enough to help anyone survive unforeseen circumstances — time and chance happens to all.

If people knew how extremely dangerous it is to be a whole minute without Christ they will not waste a moment to hide their lives in Christ by surrendering to His Lordship over their lives.

We may blame the past or present governor or president or we may blame the truck and its driver but the truth remains that 18 people have unexpectedly lost their lives and are standing in judgment before God, and their only escape from hell is whether they accepted Christ before they died. Sighs. I just wish people can understand the danger of one more second outside Christ.....because death comes in an unexpected second.

We may say that their souls should rest in peace but the truth is that if their names are not found in the Book of life peace is forever far from their souls much less rest. Blessed are the ones among them who died in Christ because their souls can truly rest in peace.

Ignore the unbelievers and mockers who discredit the truth of the Gospel. You might die before them while they may later accept Christ. Don't be cheated of your inheritance in Christ. Heaven is a very very very personal race. Ignore others and run your race. Do your soul the greatest favour by escaping from hell while on earth by accepting Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour NOW, not the next minute or hour or day....Now is the acceptable time...of salvation (2 Corinthians 6:2).
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by SmartPolician: 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Abia people need to vote for a governor who didn't grow up in that state.

If all the guber hopefuls grew up in that state, someone worse than Okezie Ikpeazu will definitely replace him.

I won't write more than this for a reason best known to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by frog12: 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
nothing is maintained. even the cars
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Zinpat: 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Accident at Aba claims 18 lives as container falls on Bus.

It happened at Aba- Port Harcourt expressway near Alaoji.

Jesus Christ! May their souls RIP, Amen!
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by highchief1: 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Accident at Aba claims 18 lives as container falls on Bus.

It happened at Aba- Port Harcourt expressway near Alaoji.
only mad ppl drive side by side with a container.u either stay in front or back.i have warned my wife about this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by saxby(f): 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
Na wa, this is really a sad one. RIP to them.
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by PointZerom: 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
Kajaard:

You are very stupid. You think everything is a joke?
Your fada is more stupid.
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by PointZerom: 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
Mandate2023:

Dis is a serious tragedy that involves life and u can't even see beyond ur stupidity miserable ife

That's hw most of u waste ur useless life online chasing clout with tinubu name thinking u r making shit sense

Only a stupid person quotes a stupid person.

1 Like

Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by PointZerom: 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
SmartGadgetz:

You dont have to have this mindset. Persons just died, this is all you can think of. It could happen to anyone you know?

Shut up. How many deads has your consolations brought to life?
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by Kajaard: 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
PointZerom:
Your fada is more stupid.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
nlfpmod
seun

RULE 2
Re: Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
If this not wickedness how can government allow our roads to be this deplorable.
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Levi Ajuonuma (NNPC Spokeman) Killed In Dana Air Crash / Nigerians At Rigasa Train Station Buy Train Tickets To Avoid Kidnappers / Baby Girl Born On Dublin-bound Train Gets 25 Years Free Rail Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.