Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,058 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Pls Help Advise Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Advise Me (594 Views)

Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend / Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. / This's Serious, Please Help...advise Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Advise Me by Sandy2010: 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2011
I talked about starting work and me having slept with my co worker. The problem here is I slept with him again. We do not want relationships but I seem to be enjoying his company. I am in a long distance relationship and some times he is so faraway or busy which makes me so lonely and to make matters worse, my co worker works right close to me. he said i should not feel awkward but in as much as i willingly slept with him, i'm also thinking if i have disgraced myself or so? please help advise me.
Re: Pls Help Advise Me by 195(f): 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2011
It has happened again

YET another reason NEVER TO TOUCH A NIGERIAN WOMAN WITH A 1000METER ROD undecided
Re: Pls Help Advise Me by ronkebp(f): 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2011
so? what do you wnat to know now?
Re: Pls Help Advise Me by Sandy2010: 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2011
190_@:

It has happened again

YET another reason NEVER TO TOUCH A NIGERIAN WOMAN WITH A 1000METER ROD undecided

ronkebp:

so? what do you wnat to know now?

I just want to know if i did the wrong thing being that he is my co worker
Re: Pls Help Advise Me by SAFO(m): 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2011
That's why you never s*it where you eat
Re: Pls Help Advise Me by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2011
Sandy2010:

I talked about starting work and me having slept with my co worker. The problem here is I slept with him again. We do not want relationships but I seem to be enjoying his company. I am in a long distance relationship and some times he is so faraway or busy which makes me so lonely and to make matters worse, my co worker works right close to me. he said i should not feel awkward but in as much as i willingly slept with him, i'm also thinking if i have disgraced myself or so? please help advise me.
LEAVE THE POOR DUDE ALONE! HE DOES NOT DESERVE YOU! FACE YOUR CO WORKER SQUARELY AND ALWAYS BE THERE FOR HIM TO USE! THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR CHEATING!!! undecided
Re: Pls Help Advise Me by 195(f): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2011
Sandy2010:

Ask your financee or boyfriend or husband if u did the wrong thing  undecided
Re: Pls Help Advise Me by claremont(m): 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2011
This is another reason why long distance ONline relationships are a big[size=14pt] No-No![/size] cool
Re: Pls Help Advise Me by ronkebp(f): 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2011
Sandy2010:

oH YES!!!! MY dear, oh yes!!!!! that kind of thing/fling is a no!!no!!!, but notwithstanding, sometimes you cannot escape from some attractions. Before you know it, you will start misbehaving to each other, and that might affect your job.
Re: Pls Help Advise Me by omega25red(m): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=735105.msg8917100#msg8917100

this poster is not serious ^^^

she just started work and she is already sleeping with a co-worker
Re: Pls Help Advise Me by Sandy2010: 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2011
sexkillz:

LEAVE THE POOR DUDE ALONE! HE DOES NOT DESERVE YOU! FACE YOUR CO WORKER SQUARELY AND ALWAYS BE THERE FOR HIM TO USE! THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR CHEATING!!! undecided

The guilt from both sides is already killing me. i have been coping well the long distance until i started noticing sum distance. I was just frustrated and had it. I'm not saying what I did is right.

claremont:

This is another reason why long distance ONline relationships are a big[size=14pt] No-No![/size] cool

I can work with it, I guess.

190_@:

Ask your financee or boyfriend or husband if u did the wrong thing  undecided

Of course i know it is wrong but what I'm asking here if it is wrong because he is my co worker.

ronkebp:

oH YES!!!! MY dear, oh yes!!!!! that kind of thing/fling is a no!!no!!!, but notwithstanding, sometimes you cannot escape from some attractions. Before you know it, you will start misbehaving to each other, and that might affect your job.

True
Re: Pls Help Advise Me by 195(f): 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2011
NIGERIAN GIRLS UNA SEE UNA SISTER SO grin grin
Re: Pls Help Advise Me by 195(f): 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2011
NIGERIAN GIRLS UNA SEE UNA  SANDRA SISTER SO  grin  grin
Re: Pls Help Advise Me by amblors(m): 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2011
ADVIce? SMH
Re: Pls Help Advise Me by MrCork17: 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2011
Sandy2010:

Sweeery. Waz your number? wink
Re: Pls Help Advise Me by MMM2(m): 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2011
op
then

i need 2 nyash u sharp sharp angry

(1) (Reply)

Unconditional Love / Tell Me The True Story Of Valentine Pls? / How Can We Help The Unemployed Members Of Nl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.