Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend (2733 Views)

OMG!! I Did It With My Mom's Friend / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! / Please Advice Me - Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom’s Friend – What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Please advise me on what to do. I know having a crush on your mom's friend is not a cool thing to do. But the way she acts doesn't help matters. She call my romantic names, when ever she says I should come to her house hen she notice am there she puts on sexy outfits that got me once jonzing. I was looking at her breast cuz I could see it all and she notice it and did nothing. I once entered her room when she was dressing up and she didn't even walk me out. She just kept on having discussions with me. Am bout to tell her I like her should I do that?please guys I need your advice on this please.

1 Like

Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by sentix(m): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kongi na bastard

Now bleep away your future o!!!

1 Like

Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by eme1n(m): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
Tales by moonlight..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
It's not the right thing to do, besides she's not your mate. So stop lusting after your mum's friend...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
dont try it, she is tempting you guy, actually if you say you like her its normal but dont go beyond that cos it might potend danger
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by inositol88(m): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
NO TRY AM OH!!!!!!
THIS IS HOW TROUBLES DAT WUD LATER BE CALLED MISTAKES BEGIN.
pls run my brother. THE CONSEQUENCES WUD NOT BE FUNNY ONCE U START IT.
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE

GBAMMMMMMM...........!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lol, maybe she has a few lessons she wants to teach you, if you kwim wink How old are you?

I think having a crush on older people is kinda normal to people of a certain age, teens to be precise. Now sleeping with them is a whole new ball game. If you do, I hope you know what that makes you, a true motherfucker since she's old enough to be your mom grin Just don't even go there because it might hurt your mom's feelings when she finds out you're smashing old ladies, her friend no less. Eww
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by gab264(m): 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
lolz
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by gab264(m): 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Lol, maybe she has a few lessons she wants to teach you, if you kwim wink How old are you?

I think having a crush on older people is kinda normal to people of a certain age, teens to be precise. Now sleeping with them is a whole new ball game. If you do, I hope you know what that makes you, a true motherfucker since she's old enough to be your mom grin Just don't even go there because it might hurt your mom's feelings when she finds out you're smashing old ladies, her friend no less. Eww
Hmm like dissad
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
Age is nothing but a number. its love that matters. good luck
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by jrerico1(m): 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Is she married?? I remembered when I had a crush on my nurse while on the sick bed. grin so nuffin is impossible
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
U need nothing but a serious deliverance. Anuohia na eji amu ya na eche echiche.
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by gab264(m): 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Sis don't fink is cul dah wey"
He migth be too small for such a strange part he is about 2 take.sadsadsadsad
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by mayorchelsea(m): 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
AND YOU ARENT ASHAMED TO UTTER THIS?MAYBE GIRLS OF YOUR AGE AREN'T BORN YET...MAYBE
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
gab264:
Hmm like dissad

Lol, leave him. She has years of experience to BREAK HIM OFF. Before you know it, he'll be sprung & love drunk on some wrinkled old coochie.
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
gab264:
Sis don't fink is cul dah wey"
He migth be too small for such a strange part he is about 2 take.sadsadsadsad

its love that matters. not age or size. if he luvs her and she luvs him too, Wats stopping him?
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by BlackrulesDworld(m): 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
Old wine is the sweetest and the best.
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by mayorchelsea(m): 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
do we always have to lie against love?even homosexuals use love as a defense
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by BlackrulesDworld(m): 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:

its love that matters. not age or size. if he luvs her and she luvs him too, Wats stopping him?

Can you marry an 80years old man?
Be real and stop being bias.
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by gab264(m): 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, leave him. She has years of experience to BREAK HIM OFF. Before you know it, he'll be sprung & love drunk on some wrinkled old coochie.
gringringrin 2 harsh)
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by Slimzjoe(m): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
As long as she's not married, Carry on Son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by wristbangle: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Madam abegi! Is she not a married woman that u are saying age is nothing but a number.

Meanwhile if he is 40 and she is 65 or 70 looking haggard. Won't he marry a shooting star then? undecided
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
mayorchelsea:
do we always have to lie against love?even homosexuals use love as a defense

hey mister, u don't av to agree with wat I say. after all we are very different ppl with different characters and style. so believe wat u want, and I'll believe wat I want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
wristbangle:

Madam abegi! Is she not a married woman that u are saying age is nothing but a number.

Meanwhile if he is 40 and she is 65 or 70 looking haggard. Won't he marry a shooting star then? kiss

how do u know she's married? if she's married, he should keep off.
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by Omotayor123(f): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
OP, how old is you And how old is Her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

Can you marry an 80years old man?
Be real and stop being bias.

if I love the man, and i see myslf aving a future with him, yes I can. I'm not being bias undecided
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by wristbangle: 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:

how do u know she's married? if she's married, he should keep off.

Well someone in her age should be married, divorced or a single mother.

Ask yourself. Do u think his mum will agree to such union?

A lot of things will destroy biko!

Op no mind people encouraging you to go ahead. Dem no wish u well.
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by Omotayor123(f): 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Which kind love be dat huh It's pure Obsession. It's sure op is a 'boy'!
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
wristbangle:

Well someone in her age should be married, divorced or a single mother.
Ask yourself. Do u think his mum will agree to such union?
A lot of things will destroy biko!
Op no mind people encouraging you to go ahead. Dem no wish u well.
some Nigerians and their sick mentality undecided I'm done arguing with u.
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by wristbangle: 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:

some Nigerians and their sick mentality undecided I'm done arguing with u.

Same here.
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by Princezoi(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
Werey ni boy yi sha!!! Oloribuuuu omo, just try that with ma mum and you kiss the world goodbye he-doit!!!!!
Re: Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend by tosyne2much(m): 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
sentix:
Kongi na bastard
Now bleep away your future o!!!
lwkmd cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? / 10 Things Women Develop When They Are Cheating / Please How True Is This?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.