Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu (21507 Views)

Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians / ‘Forum Of Bishops’ Holds Solidarity Rally For Pantami (Photo) / Amotekun: ‘Lunatics’ Join Solidarity Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by adenigga(m): 4:35am On Oct 08, 2022
The Chairman of Lagos State Parks and Garages Management Committee, Musiliu Akinsanya, popularly known as MC Oluomo, has announced the proposed solidarity rally for the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, will hold in the state on Sunday, October 9, 2022.
He also said that the proposed five-million-man solidarity walk in support of the re-election bid of Lagos State Governor, Bababjide Sanwo-Olu, will take place simultaneously.

Recall that MC Oluomo had earlier postponed the rally, citing logistics issues.

However, in a statement released on Friday, MC Oluomo disclosed that he has gotten the approval of APC chieftains and other stakeholders in the state to forge ahead with the event.

The rally, which he tagged, “Mother of all rallies,” is expected to kick off as early as 8 am from Teslim Balogun Stadium, Surulere Local Government Area of the state to Bolade Oshodi area of Lagos State.

The statement reads: “This is going to be a mega rally, we are going to shut Lagos down for Asiwaju Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu.

“The reason why we postponed the rally initially, was because of some logistics and situations that were supposed to be put into proper perspectives which we have sorted out.

“The APC chieftains and stakeholders have blessed the rally and we are ready to roar. Maximum security guaranteed.

[b]“We want to show our support, strength, and capacity for APC candidates because they are the best for the job at hand.[/b]

“I hereby, urge all BATISTs, (supporters of Tinubu) and Sanwo-Olu to come out in large numbers to tell the world that Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu are the best candidates for the presidency and governorship slots for the state come 2023 general polls.”

Source: https:///MC-Oluomo-Fixes-New-Date-For-Solidarity-Rally-For-Tinubu-Sanwo-Olu

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by SmartPolician: 4:40am On Oct 08, 2022
It's a good idea to combine the supporters of Bola Tinubu and Jide Sanwo-Olu in this rally. Given that they are considering logistics and that MC Oluomo is involved, it means that they will pay well for the rally. However, I just hope that touts don't turn it into something else.

One thing I know for certain is that Jide Sanwo-Olu will get more votes in Lagos guber election than Tinubu in Lagos presidential election. While Tinubu is not sellable, Sanwo-Olu is a fine gentleman operating under harsh conditions. So, combining the two and paying marchers for it means covering Tinubu's shame.

149 Likes 10 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 08, 2022
SmartPolician:
It's a good idea to combine the supporters of Bola Tinubu and Jide Sanwo-Olu in this rally. Given that they are considering logistics and that MC Oluomo is involved, it means that they will pay well for the rally. However, I just hope that touts don't turn it into something else.

One thing I know for certain is that Jide Sanwo-Olu will get more votes in Lagos guber election than Tinubu in Lagos presidential election. While Tinubu is not sellable, Sanwo-Olu is a fine gentleman operating under harsh conditions. So, combining the two and paying marchers for it means covering Tinubu's shame.

Do you smoke Marijuana or abuse alcohol?

Who is more sellable than Tinubu in the coming Presidential election?

97 Likes 17 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Naijanascam: 4:48am On Oct 08, 2022
Agbado
Cassava
Ewa
Weed will be freely available.....

120 Likes 11 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Corridon: 4:55am On Oct 08, 2022
Kunle my neighbor told me the reason why they initially postponed it was because of price they will pay. MC Oluomo was proposing to pay 2k each for anyone that attended but people flatly rejected it until he agreed to make it 3k. Now many people are volunteering to be there. Kunle said he will be there with Segun by 6 am for the money.

102 Likes 11 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 4:56am On Oct 08, 2022
SmartPolician:

Na gbadebo rhodes wey no get supporters?, una go just dey misyarn anyhow...
The fear wey dey ur body sef dey visible. .

Make I calm u down, People no go too much for that rally, just multiply that of Ibadan by 3

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by gbaskiboy: 4:59am On Oct 08, 2022
They are making logistics to sort out area boys and to make sure 1k reach everyones who come to show solidarity.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Mrkindness: 5:00am On Oct 08, 2022
Let see Tinubu manifesto not arranging touts and criminals .

Tinubu only know how to play dirty tribal and religious politics. His mates are granting interviews and speaches but the old Agbado batstard is busy destroying labour party structures

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Validated: 5:05am On Oct 08, 2022
Please, how much is the participation fee because to miss church and join agberos to march will require at least N10k.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Validated: 5:10am On Oct 08, 2022
Corridon:
Kunle my neighbor told me the reason why they initially postponed it was because of price they will pay. MC Oluomo was proposing to pay 2k each for anyone that attended but people flatly rejected it until he agreed to make it 3k. Now many people are volunteering to be there. Kunle said he will be there with Segun by 6 am for the money.
Please, where are tgey paying people? 2 of my tenants want to go and collect like 5 times each.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Corridon: 5:17am On Oct 08, 2022
Validated:

Please, where are tgey paying people? 2 of my tenants want to go and collect like 5 times each.
They are saying this to pull crowd. grin

7 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 08, 2022
Corridon:
U mean the same kunle wey u tok sey hin dey give ur sister, nkechi constant gbola just to get tips to feed una family, come to think of it, the 2k will go a long way diz time around, ur sister will come home with atleast 5h and atall atall, 1h go reach ur hand..

Mrkindness:
Let see Tinubu manifesto not arranging touts and criminals .

Tinubu only know how to play dirty tribal and religious politics. His mates are granting interviews and speaches but the old Agbado batstard is busy destroying labour party structures
U mean he is destroying what doesn't exist? Still searching for the sense there?

Validated:
Please, how much is the participation fee because to miss church and join agberos to march will require at least N10k.
That is why it was postponed to Sunday when sit at home no go dey, if u come, u go collect 40k coz the rally is meant to alleviate the poverty wey dey una lineage

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Corridon: 5:42am On Oct 08, 2022
KillSars:

U mean the same kunle wey u tok sey hin dey give ur sister, nkechi constant gbola just to get tips to feed una family, come to think of it, the 2k will go a long way diz time around, ur sister will come home with atleast 5h and atall atall, 1h go reach ur hand..

U mean he his destroying what doesn't exist? Still searching for the sense there?

That is why it was postponed to Sunday when sit at home no go dey, if u come, u go collect 40k coz the rally is meant to alleviate the poverty wey dey una lineage
Dry and stale.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by tunwumi: 5:44am On Oct 08, 2022
Ok
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by AdamuKD: 5:50am On Oct 08, 2022
Nonsense
He is not going anywhere.
Tilumbu is a criminal and a drug pusher

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by beeblack: 5:53am On Oct 08, 2022
If they no shut Lagos wetin then gain. With plenty danfo and molue drivers, agberos, underbridge boys, they will definitely shut Lagos but they cannot shut Nigeria

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by backtovillage: 5:54am On Oct 08, 2022
Father of all rallies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by backtovillage: 5:55am On Oct 08, 2022
AdamuKD:
Nonsense
He is not going anywhere.
Tilumbu is a criminal and a drug pusher
I feel your pain down to your marrow
Tinubu 2023 is a done deal

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by bhella10: 6:15am On Oct 08, 2022
City Boy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by bhella10: 6:17am On Oct 08, 2022
Validated:
As e dey pain them...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Dannybammz: 6:46am On Oct 08, 2022
smiley
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Bobloco: 7:01am On Oct 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Tinubu is unelectable

Know this and know peace

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Horig(m): 7:11am On Oct 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Cyntie55(f): 7:12am On Oct 08, 2022
MC Oluomo is really hard working.

I pray he becomes the governor of Lagos State soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Haydens: 7:12am On Oct 08, 2022
Oh! He meant thugs and agbero solidarity.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:12am On Oct 08, 2022
Guns, daggers, clubs and knives go rent the air.

Agberocracy!

13 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Guyman01: 7:13am On Oct 08, 2022
I don't even know what to write, let them do their rally and stop disturbing us, this country is hard

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Cyntie55(f): 7:15am On Oct 08, 2022
KillSars:

U mean he his destroying what doesn't exist? Still searching for the sense there?
MC Oluomo is really hardworking.

I pray he becomes the governor of Lagos State soon.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger / Mohammed Mattawale Receives Certificate Of Return As Governor-elect / Samuel Ortom: Nigeria’s Worst Military Govt Better Than Buhari Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.