Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu (21557 Views)

Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians / ‘Forum Of Bishops’ Holds Solidarity Rally For Pantami (Photo) / Amotekun: ‘Lunatics’ Join Solidarity Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by nurric(m): 7:18am On Oct 08, 2022
Committee of Agberos, moto park Rally. No wonder!!! BAT na tax collector

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Kollabo419: 7:20am On Oct 08, 2022
Nna mehn

Things people do for money these days
God help us all

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Mrfixitt(m): 7:22am On Oct 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Do you smoke Marijuana or abuse alcohol?

Who is more sellable than Tinubu in the coming Presidential election?
Tinubu is a vagabond that must be avoided. He's totally unsellable

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Allisgud: 7:22am On Oct 08, 2022
bhella10:
City Boy
hope u are among those he lifted,this rubbish must stop this coming election

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Cutehector(m): 7:25am On Oct 08, 2022
Cyntie55:
MC Oluomo is really hardworking.

I pray he becomes the governor of Lagos State soon.
i see you work with fbn. I have a proposition for you. Send a dm.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by clothingonline(m): 7:26am On Oct 08, 2022
Vote count
Vote your favourite
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Komu1048(m): 7:32am On Oct 08, 2022
Corridon:
Kunle my neighbor told me the reason why they initially postponed it was because of price they will pay. MC Oluomo was proposing to pay 2k each for anyone that attended but people flatly rejected it until he agreed to make it 3k. Now many people are volunteering to be there. Kunle said he will be there with Segun by 6 am for the money.

U r dense, using Segun n Kunle to illustrate Batist is a shallow reasoning. When Saheed, Quadri n Abdulsamad will fit better. I am Segun BTW

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by madjune(m): 7:33am On Oct 08, 2022
BAT is the name of a creature that sleeps during the day and flies around at night, feeding off the blood of unguarded neighbors.

BAT is neither a bird, nor is it accepted by other birds and, it's not classed as an animal.

Till today, it's a mystery what classification best fits it, because it's accursed nature stands alone on its head.

If people are hungry, they sometimes kill birds or animals for food but never BAT.

Have you seen the villagers who eat BAT for food?
Show them to us and of course, we will know they're evil.

Anyway, I've a BAT in a cage and ready to give it out as a holiday gift.

Who wants it?

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by VTJN(m): 7:39am On Oct 08, 2022
madjune:
BAT is the name of a creature that sleeps during the day and flies around at night, feeding off the blood of unguarded neighbors.

BAT is neither a bird, nor is it accepted by other birds and, it's not classed as an animal.

Till today, it's a mystery what classification best fits it, because it's accursed nature stands alone on its head.

If people are hungry, they sometimes kill birds or animals for food but never BAT.

Have you seen the villagers who eat BAT for food?
Show them to us and of course, we will know they're evil.

Anyway, I've a BAT in a cage and ready to give it out as a holiday gift.

Who wants it?
i want it

Tinubu is your next president brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by bhella10: 7:46am On Oct 08, 2022
Allisgud:
Yes! There are others too.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by jubrilELsudan: 7:46am On Oct 08, 2022
RALLY FOR THIEVES

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by bhella10: 7:48am On Oct 08, 2022
Allisgud:
Bebe nlo Bebe o Duro.
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by ruggedtimi(m): 7:48am On Oct 08, 2022
Cyntie55:
MC Oluomo is really hard working.

wow
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by DesignMaestro(m): 7:49am On Oct 08, 2022
Corridon:
Kunle my neighbor told me the reason why they initially postponed it was because of price they will pay. MC Oluomo was proposing to pay 2k each for anyone that attended but people flatly rejected it until he agreed to make it 3k. Now many people are volunteering to be there. Kunle said he will be there with Segun by 6 am for the money.
well done sir!

Mr Irolabi Irogbemi

E be like say dem take lies swear for una
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Allisgud: 7:58am On Oct 08, 2022
bhella10:
Yes! There are others too.
go and photocopy urself in 1000 fold and vote him
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 08, 2022
Cyntie55:
MC Oluomo is really hardworking.

If he feels his hardworking is good enough for him to become the governor, he can go for it
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Diligent1(f): 8:03am On Oct 08, 2022
Mrkindness:
Let see Tinubu manifesto not arranging touts and criminals .

Tinubu only know how to play dirty tribal and religious politics. His mates are granting interviews and speaches but the old Agbado batstard is busy destroying labour party structures
For you to call someone bastard, your parents have failed woefully for not giving you proper home training, I will not be surprised if you are from the East as most of you lack home training.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by ivandrag0n: 8:05am On Oct 08, 2022
SmartPolician:
It's a good idea to combine the supporters of Bola Tinubu and Jide Sanwo-Olu in this rally. Given that they are considering logistics and that MC Oluomo is involved, it means that they will pay well for the rally. However, I just hope that touts don't turn it into something else. .

Another dumb e-rat who does not understand the true definition of multi-party democracy, especially as they pertain to differences of ideologies, differences of platforms, differences in strategies, etc.

So many dumb youths just open their gutter to try to thrash everyone with differing views.

If it’s your chronic liar candidate that is having a rally, it is genuine but if it’s a party you don’t like, they must be bribing or buying people to attend. Foolishness is ingrained in many of you.

You state that Tinubu is not sellable? You mean to IPOB/UGM/ESN people? If that’s what you mean, then I wholly agree because there’s nothing the poor guy does that can ever satisfy you. Also if it is not “you” then that person is never good enough.

By the way, if you’re continually showing hatred to a man that’s built the 2nd Niger Bridge and tarred the roads to many of your hitherto cut off villages, who then wouldn’t you hate?

I just pity the dummy youths who don’t understand the narrow ethnic agenda you people are pushing and which you’ve craftily crafted as a national agenda.

Shame on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by LtChisom: 8:17am On Oct 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

What can you sell about Tinubu?
He just returned from his medical alignment.
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by kingamaa(m): 8:17am On Oct 08, 2022
Defacto ruler of Lagos

He holds sway
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by LtChisom: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2022
KillSars:

U mean the same kunle wey u tok sey hin dey give ur sister, nkechi constant gbola just to get tips to feed una family, come to think of it, the 2k will go a long way diz time around, ur sister will come home with atleast 5h and atall atall, 1h go reach ur hand..

U mean he is destroying what doesn't exist? Still searching for the sense there?

That is why it was postponed to Sunday when sit at home no go dey, if u come, u go collect 40k coz the rally is meant to alleviate the poverty wey dey una lineage

Your mama toto get teeth like tinubu?
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Msmither: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2022
Werey, his kids are in America, he's here mobilizing thugs (people's children) for all sorts of things.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by LtChisom: 8:21am On Oct 08, 2022
bhella10:
City Boy

Name the people he lifted, don't omit Ambode and the Ogun state governor.
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Owontime: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Owontime: 8:23am On Oct 08, 2022
My brother don't mind IPOB people, the people know nothing about politics. That's the reason no IPOB man will ever be president of this country, they think politics is about making noise on social media and calling people names.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Okoroawusa: 8:24am On Oct 08, 2022
SmartPolician:
It's a good idea to combine the supporters of Bola Tinubu and Jide Sanwo-Olu in this rally. Given that they are considering logistics and that MC Oluomo is involved, it means that they will pay well for the rally. However, I just hope that touts don't turn it into something else.

One thing I know for certain is that Jide Sanwo-Olu will get more votes in Lagos guber election than Tinubu in Lagos presidential election. While Tinubu is not sellable, Sanwo-Olu is a fine gentleman operating under harsh conditions. So, combining the two and paying marchers for it means covering Tinubu's shame.
Go straight to the point and tell us that e pain you....leave story for tales By moonlight
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by bhella10: 8:24am On Oct 08, 2022
LtChisom:

Name the people he lifted, don't omit Ambode and the Ogun state governor.
go and verify
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by bhella10: 8:25am On Oct 08, 2022
Allisgud:
go and photocopy urself in 1000 fold and vote him
Even if na rig I go rig am for am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election / Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Balogun Market After Fire Incident (Photos) / Saraki’s Poor Defence: Why He Should Resign Or Be Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.