Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,094 members, 7,828,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu (21555 Views)

Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians / ‘Forum Of Bishops’ Holds Solidarity Rally For Pantami (Photo) / Amotekun: ‘Lunatics’ Join Solidarity Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by ipobarethieves: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2022
cool u are rite.Chinedu,Nkem,mama obi,Chisom,Okoro my neighbours here in Lekki are already prepared to hit surulere tomorrow.LAGBUS already
BOOKED wink grin. No time
Corridon:
Kunle my neighbor told me the reason why they initially postponed it was because of price they will pay. MC Oluomo was proposing to pay 2k each for anyone that attended but people flatly rejected it until he agreed to make it 3k. Now many people are volunteering to be there. Kunle said he will be there with Segun by 6 am for the money.
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Babaken(m): 10:32am On Oct 08, 2022
Kaiser20:

But Tinubu's rally are for only the Muslims, so they can hold rallies on Sundays and Christmas
You are right

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Manuel9239(m): 10:36am On Oct 08, 2022
(APC urchins) they've fixed date, time and venue now, when the turnout is low, the next thing u hear is....they are testing the microphone, that's a big shame...

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Oduduwa707: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2022
Cyntie55:
I thought Oduduwa nation loves MC Oluomo and they need someone like to keep Lagos State going.

I'm surprised a whole Oduduwa707 is even against it.

We ONLY support good things. We don't compromise moral standards.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Corridon: 10:50am On Oct 08, 2022
emilo2bad:

you met your match. I feel your pains
Shatap.
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Nmezor(f): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2022
Hmmmm, na dem sabi
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Iykenuwa(m): 11:06am On Oct 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Do you smoke Marijuana or abuse alcohol?

Who is more sellable than Tinubu in the coming Presidential election?

Even MC Oluomo is more sellable. BatCrap.
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by greatiyk4u(m): 11:15am On Oct 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

What are his sellablity values?
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by frankoben(m): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2022
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by 00FFT00(m): 11:20am On Oct 08, 2022
Corridon:
Kunle my neighbor told me the reason why they initially postponed it was because of price they will pay. MC Oluomo was proposing to pay 2k each for anyone that attended but people flatly rejected it until he agreed to make it 3k. Now many people are volunteering to be there. Kunle said he will be there with Segun by 6 am for the money.

Las las, Kunle and Segun are still Obidient grin

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Tflex01: 11:30am On Oct 08, 2022
Bobloco:

Tinubu is unelectable

Know this and know peace

You are so wrong.
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Ikea81: 11:50am On Oct 08, 2022
Was expecting the nurtw to march just after the Lagos market women marched. MC oluomo will just clear we the bus drivers in Lagos the way the market women were threatened by iyaloja of Lagos. Awon werey.
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by jaxxy(m): 11:54am On Oct 08, 2022
Touts leading educated people. Apc in lagos is a disgrace

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Yoighaman(m): 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You are the one smoking Igbo.

Tinubu the alleged drug baron will fail woefully. Him and his alleged boko Haram sponsor, Shettima.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Bobloco: 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
Tflex01:

You are so wrong.

No, I am right

Even when I am wrong, I am right
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by emilo2bad: 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
Corridon:
Shatap.
I feel your pains bro

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by PeterObi4LP: 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
Anybody who miss Sunday service to rally because of urgent 2k is not a true Christian.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by dododawa1: 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
LOL
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Mrkindness: 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2022
Diligent1:

For you to call someone bastard, your parents have failed woefully for not giving you proper home training, I will not be surprised if you are from the East as most of you lack home training.
I won't dignify you with a reply but for records sake if Tinubu is not a bastard tell me who is his father ?

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by TrumpDonald2: 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by TrumpDonald2: 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
bhella10:
City Boy

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by adenigga(m): 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
greatiyk4u:

What are his sellablity values?
Cocain.....

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Kingspin(m): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
Don't force people or shut their shops.
Empty people
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by olawonder(m): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Here we go now undecided when they held their won rally no issue, when opposite sides plan their own rallies now intolerance and bigotry set in… why are they panicking so much?
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by olawonder(m): 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
Anybody who miss Sunday service to rally because of urgent 2k is not a true Christian.
You’re at the wrong place to tell the Christians this, send circulars to all churches in Lagos and maybe you get audiences
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by tianshie(m): 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
Obi's comin, Tinubu shit-your-draws
you gon fall at the polls, nigga, stick-to-drugs
true or false, when Funso died, you made the call
then grabbed a glock at the toll gate and shot our sons
blazed our daughters, razed young dreams, fcu.ked wit karma
now after the polls we gon watch you fold like lama
aneurysm or cardiac-related, you take your pick of reasons
Atiku jostlin just to fail this season, sense is missin
greed on point, fly like crows, hell's the mission
this nigga about to end in prison
fcukin Genevieve wasn't enough
now he wanna lay his dc.ik on the treasury, we gon neuter this enemy
Obi comin like a mac-11
spray on you 'gbado b*tches, cop a few shells and lie in ditches
this a new era, bout to work you niggas like ciara
we in the form of our lives, b*tch, we is the winner.
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Oracleforce: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
I will like to witness danfo driver people organising rally...enough paraga, igbo, ciga, also, and phone and bag snatching...

Obi doesn't have 1 percent of the crowd Tinubu has in Lagos State...exvept for his omo Igbo spare part shop in Oshodi, Alaba, Ajegunle, Festac town, okota, Ajao Estate, Surulere where will have large present of Yeebos...

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by goodheart01: 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
KillSars:

U mean the same kunle wey u tok sey hin dey give ur sister, nkechi constant gbola just to get tips to feed una family, come to think of it, the 2k will go a long way diz time around, ur sister will come home with atleast 5h and atall atall, 1h go reach ur hand..

U mean he is destroying what doesn't exist? Still searching for the sense there?

That is why it was postponed to Sunday when sit at home no go dey, if u come, u go collect 40k coz the rally is meant to alleviate the poverty wey dey una lineage

I guess u wanted to sound savage but ended up sounding whack. Jonzing agbado urchin
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by goodheart01: 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
backtovillage:

I feel your pain down to your marrow
Tinubu 2023 is a done deal

U are doing this because of the money so u won’t go back to the village. I feel your plight my dear urchin
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Timatayo1: 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
Thugs is apc kidnapper is APC Boko Haram is APC lucifer by himself is APC.. God forbid bat
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by SafetyPlug(m): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
I guess it is the reason they asked us to come to the stadium tomorrow for Traders football competition registration undecided
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
Agbero rally grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Balogun Market After Fire Incident (Photos) / #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) / I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.