Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu (21559 Views)

Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians / ‘Forum Of Bishops’ Holds Solidarity Rally For Pantami (Photo) / Amotekun: ‘Lunatics’ Join Solidarity Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by plaindealer: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
MC oko awon Igbos. The man Igbos love and want to be... grin

1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by plaindealer: 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
grin

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by onyibest2k(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
I don't know if u knw Ur candidate your candidate is God father of lagos state and some South west state ,the wife is a senator, daughter oloja of lagos sons is incharge of billboard a man seen moving bullion van here and there such a man that has drugs link issues such a man under his watch innocent youth protesting at lekki tollgate was killed a man that brought buhari
2)I will give you 5k if you can mention the secondary school Tinubu attended!

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by rikithor(m): 4:11am On Oct 09, 2022
Sanwo olu is a too mean,a givernor without a soul of his own,his subtle toughness is what is seen in 'lagos polices' lastma,Kai and vio, especially the devil vio.
Lagos neighborhood watch has not really shown their true colour yet.
Ambode was a good and compassionate leader whom the devil in a godfather will later reject for his own greed's sake.

Let another party take over Lagos mbok,we know it's going to be a tough contest.

Thanks to inec repeated assurances of a free and fair elections.

All the bullion vans money of our sweat through tax,high fines,high cost of doing business in Lagos plus the time wasted through deceipts from LSETF Loan promises must be collected as they share campaign money.

Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license in a short time.
See ciontacts below
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nmezor:
Hmmmm, na dem sabi

nmezor i beg u i beg i beg make i enter nah..i swaaar am a nice guy & I will try & love. ama change guy & i have moiney.
so was yor nomba again please? smiley
Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by TempmailNigga: 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

nmezor i beg u i beg i beg make i enter nah..i swaaar am a nice guy & I will try & love. ama change guy & i have moiney.
so was yor nomba again please? smiley

Iku pa eee , Aloku Londoner grin

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by socialmediaman: 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
SmartPolician:
It's a good idea to combine the supporters of Bola Tinubu and Jide Sanwo-Olu in this rally. Given that they are considering logistics and that MC Oluomo is involved, it means that they will pay well for the rally. However, I just hope that touts don't turn it into something else.

One thing I know for certain is that Jide Sanwo-Olu will get more votes in Lagos guber election than Tinubu in Lagos presidential election. While Tinubu is not sellable, Sanwo-Olu is a fine gentleman operating under harsh conditions. So, combining the two and paying marchers for it means covering Tinubu's shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Was A Clueless War Commander —gen Alabi-isama / Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo / APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.