Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) (46194 Views)

Buhari Is Campaigning Against Tinubu — Odinkalu / APC Nomination Form: Delegates From 36 States Sign For Tinubu (Pictures) / Onnoghen Is Being Arraigned In Court, Babchir Is Campaigning For Buhari - Reno O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by plaindealer: 8:26am On Oct 08, 2022
buhariguy:
as you have motivated yourself, are you happy now

That one is a troll, I just ignored him as usual.

Dude is an annoying pest.

1 Like

Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by plaindealer: 8:33am On Oct 08, 2022
buhariguy:
as I also said before apc primary, that any of the apc candidates like Tinubu, ameachi or osibanjo will defeat Atiku and Obi put together.
This is a walkover election.

Obi's candidacy is a decoration and boutique candidacy, an extension of ipob or biafra agitation movement even though they are parading around and doing rallies without their biafra flags that suddenly disappeared, the glags will resurface and their agitation will resume after Obi's embarrassing loss next year.

A year or two ago, these obiDense were carrying biafra flag all over the place, they were shouting ipob, Kanu and referendum, Nigerians are not stupid, we know what they are doing, we know they are hiding their flags for now to fool us.

1 Like

Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by Mom007(f): 10:21am On Oct 08, 2022
Is this the best his money could get him? Cheap flex posters hoisted about by a few paid performers just for some obviously staged pictures? This nonsense has gotten stale abeg!
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
That's good
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by omenka(m): 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
Even fishes in the rivers of the North have hard of Jagaban!! The sermon is being preached even in the northernmost villages. These are the real voters with PVCs. These are the places we desire to have influence over. Those who think the president of Oxford University or Havard are those to decide who the next president would be should continue preaching in such institutions. We don't mind. smiley

I saw Fizznation giving a cursory analysis of what the votes in Kaduna would look like. Spoke about Atiku and Tinubu, and then someone asked him why he didn't mention Obi. To this moment he hasn't replied that comment.

You know why? Your guess is as good as mine. grin

2 Likes

Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
GavelSlam:

Nothing wrong with telling my peers it is my turn.

If I have been successful, had the experience of, made sacrifices, never upset the apple cart, trained and positioned juniors to seniors, I can say "it is my turn".

I've paid my dues.

His turn to do what? Is there anything like it's my turn in the constitution?

What dues has he paid? What successes and experience does he have?

What juniors to seniors has he trained and how does that qualify him to be president?

1 Like

Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by Kingozymandias(m): 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
omenka:
Even fishes in the rivers of the North have hard by of Jagaban!! The sermon is being preached even in the northernmost villages. These are the real voters with PVCs. These are the places we desire to have influence over. Those who think the president of Oxford University or Havard are those to decide who the next president would be should continue preaching in such institutions. We don't mind. smiley

I saw Fizznation giving a cursory analysis of what the votes in Kaduna would look like. Spoke about Atiku and Tinubu, and then someone asked him why he didn't mention Obi. To this moment he hasn't replied that comment.

You know why? Your guess is as good as mine. grin

It is heard not hard . See old man of almost 40 can't spell. undecided

Dude you are a talkative, reduce how much you talk...
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by Wisetrue99: 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
post=117368405:

Also remember to add all the comedy skits from the North grin let me help you with one of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-10xvfO3gs
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I had to watch it over again

1 Like

Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by omenka(m): 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
waledeji:
in that case, they should love ibos more
Bull's eye!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
plaindealer:
xx

I saw this online. Its the budget used to "mobilise" igbos to campaign for Tinubu for 4500 naira. Pls check 2nd page. Is it the same thing here?

Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by Elsueno: 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
GavelSlam:

If I have been successful, had the experience, made sacrifices, never upset the apple cart, trained and positioned juniors to seniors, I can say "it is my turn".

I've paid my dues.

it is a democracy, d people decide not him,....I don't know about others.....but i & some people I know would definitely not vote 4 tinubu....so even if he wins, my conscience is clear, I did not campaign nor contributed to d enforcement of Buhari pro-max without d integrity both comes with all d downsides plus chronic nepotism & Godfatherism...At least during Buhari 2014, we where unaware....But this time around, EVERY SINGLE PERSON IS AWARE OF WHO & WHAT tinubu is
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
Are those people bandits??
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by Rayjnr: 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Terrorists love drug pushers na

So undecided

Unknown gun men also love biafra terrorists
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by iReddington: 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
cheesy These are real voters with PVC, not those underage zombidients catching cruise at rallies.
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by GoodLife4live: 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
Googledotcom:
When they finish voting the wrong people into power, the next thing they'll do is to enter big trailers and start heading south for greener pastures.

Of course, I can't even remember the last time I gave bambialah money on the road.

People wey vote obi for anambra how are dey doing ?

Why their still be the same... Even anambra state is not progressing.....

Few weeks back unaa GOVERNOR go borrow money to pay salaries

1 Like

Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by alfarouq(m): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
plaindealer:

Please post the YouTube video or link
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by Nijablast: 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
Obituaries go collect wotowoto
Them go know say presidential election no be Anambra Governorship election ���

1 Like

Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by Unrated900(m): 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2022
Googledotcom:
When they finish voting the wrong people into power, the next thing they'll do is to enter big trailers and start heading south for greener pastures.

Of course, I can't even remember the last time I gave bambialah money on the road.

They don’t need ur no money
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by 77up(m): 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
Jungle don dey mature.
This is the real game.
Door to door
Village to village
Grassroots mobilisation

Jagaban 2023.

Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by wallarwallar(m): 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
Googledotcom:

Na person wey get dey give.. u sef na educated bambialah so u no fit give wetin u no get..
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
plaindealer:

Fake and desperate news. Lol

Nobody is campaigning for the DOA ticket.
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by blaise26abj(m): 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
haybhi1:
Incoming president.

Honestly I think the success of Tinubu hangs on the North . The question is ‘“ is the North comfortable with Tinubu as president ?”
He insulted a sitting northern president and seems to get away with it . So what more insults and policies that northerners won’t agree with are up his sleeves ?
Personally I think they might rally behind Atiku instead and betray Tinubu
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by kingyakos: 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
Those who are good in Photoshop are making serious money this season in naija
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by BusinessDream: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
Googledotcom:

relax, these a paid services. The North will not Vote Tinubu. Haven't you noticed how there have been decamping from APC to PDP in the North? The battle is between Atiku and Obi
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by wallarwallar(m): 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
kingyakos:
Those who are good in Photoshop are making serious money this season in naija

Photoshop? Ur body and brain dey sick
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
Vote for APC if you think it's possible that a Christian-Christian president can happen in Nigeria.
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
AmehTsaev:
LMFAOOOO very unimpressive turnout, Atiku and Kwankwaso will definitely get a crowd singing for them across the North when their campaign starts, even Obi sef that isn't that popular in the North will get more than this, na only Yaribaa Muslims sabi Pa Amore Yekini Ogunlare grin

Same thing u said before the Primaries and the Northern Governors insisted on Asiwaju. He has paid the price to ask for the Presidency. He will be your President!
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by EngrKemp: 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
This is just borno and yobe
Not the north .
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by Danniedpastor(m): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
GavelSlam:

If I have been successful, had the experience, made sacrifices, never upset the apple cart, trained and positioned juniors to seniors, I can say "it is my turn".

Sorry... If you have paid your dues, you won't have to shout emilokan (like a barren dog). Everyone will gladly beg you to lead them.

I've paid my dues.
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by ImperialYoruba: 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
arejibadz:
Dem no even reach 50 grin

That's not a street rally.

It's called canvassing, a small band of supporters go from ward to ward, or community to community and excite people and give information to educate on the candidate.

You will notice that many of the pictures so far are communities in rural and out of reach places. Some are even reached by paddling down a seasonal river.

These people are not on social media. There are plenty of communities like this in Nigeria, they are populous but remote from cities. INEC go to them on election day and they exercise their voting rights also.

This is what Atiku meant when he said the people that will give him victory do not use social media.

These communities are vital. This is the structure we have been preaching about.
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by Skodiswayze(m): 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
Development of What? Where? Who?
Fashola has been a total failure in the power sector,
Puppet governor of Lagos is nothing to write about.

Obamaofusa:

Those people who didnt say it is their turn,what have they done?
Let us try a new and positive one.None of his co contestants come close to him in positive antecedents.
Let us see what emilokan will do.
If he is not our desire,after 4 years,we bundle him out with our votes.
We want to vote him because of his massive positive antecedents in growth and [s]development of living things and non living things.[/s]
He sure has a rare gift of a midas touch.
Only the Merciful gives this rare gift to whosever he deems fit.
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by kingyakos: 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
wallarwallar:

Photoshop? Ur body and brain dey sick

Why u go get dat kind sickness and still dey hide am, u see ur life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin / New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms / Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.