Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) (46210 Views)

Buhari Is Campaigning Against Tinubu — Odinkalu / APC Nomination Form: Delegates From 36 States Sign For Tinubu (Pictures) / Onnoghen Is Being Arraigned In Court, Babchir Is Campaigning For Buhari - Reno O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by Gentledizzle: 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
JAGABA.. LOL WETIN BE THE MEANING.. I ONLY KNOW JAGABAN
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by Tayor23(m): 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
Googledotcom:
Like chloroquine, the truth is always bitter. You need it more bro.
ogbeni take painkiller
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by LordOfTheGame: 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
The Northern Muslims campaigning for Tinubu is an indirect way of saying; Let Tinubu win and become incapacitated or even de*d so that our man will take over.
We know their game, they don't love Yoruba Muslims talkless of southerners.
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by onomeabuja: 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
plaindealer:
Seun and his moderators just de hit likes any how grin
Likes & shares don't win elections embarassed

Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by Ojobanide: 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2022

Juice up your sound experience with the latest bass zealot speakers, whether indoor or outdoor.

Pay on delivery via GIG Logistics

Brand new

Nationwide delivery

1 Share

Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by haslaw(m): 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
LordOfTheGame:
The Northern Muslims campaigning for Tinubu is an indirect way of saying; Let Tinubu win and become incapacitated or even de*d so that our man will take over.
We know their game, they don't love Yoruba Muslims talkless of southerners.

Same way southerners prayed fervently that Buhari should die .
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by akslink: 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
Googledotcom:
When they finish voting the wrong people into power, the next thing they'll do is to enter big trailers and start heading south for greener pastures.

Of course, I can't even remember the last time I gave bambialah money on the road.
no be same with igbos moving to southwest and northern region?
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by FuckOsuPigs: 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Terrorists love drug pushers na

So undecided

Pigs love liars too
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wot is dis grin grin grin
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by BRaymond: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
For more campaign videos, click the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-10xvfO3gs
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
Poverty in North is very high o
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by tunapawizzy: 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
woooooooooooooooooow the the largest crowd ive ever seen in my life grin
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by chimpad: 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
Lol. This one funny.
post=117368405:

Also remember to add all the comedy skits from the North grin let me help you with one of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-10xvfO3gs
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by toneroforever(m): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
Atiku is Obi's main challenger. I need BAT to help reduce any vote up north that isn't coming to Obi. Kwankwaso should also help out in the north.
All things work together for good to them that love God & are called according to his purpose.
ObiDatti is a goal.
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by Eniitankorede: 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
Googledotcom:
When they finish voting the wrong people into power, the next thing they'll do is to enter big trailers and start heading south for greener pastures.

Of course, I can't even remember the last time I gave bambialah money on the road.

Igbos also head to lagos. But this time, Tinubu will bring development to them like he did for Lagos. Nobody will need to move about anymore.
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by Goldymafia: 8:57am On Oct 09, 2022
Obamaofusa:

Those people who didnt say it is their turn,what have they done?
Let us try a new and positive one.None of his co contestants come close to him in positive antecedents.
Let us see what emilokan will do.
If he is not our desire,after 4 years,we bundle him out with our votes.
We want to vote him because of his massive positive antecedents in growth and development of living things and non living things.
He sure has a rare gift of a midas touch.
Only the Merciful gives this rare gift to whosever he deems fit.
go and stay with a 75yrs old man and see how he thinks and forget things, that's the kind of person u want to impose on a sick nation....despite all the shege buhari show us. You wan still give us buhari promax.....una mumu never do....God how I take share country with this kind people when wan still vote APC again..
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by ahiboilandgas: 9:08am On Oct 09, 2022
Googledotcom:

but there are more economic migrant that flows from the south to the north in search of survival !by estimate here are 10m igbo in north
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by ImperialYoruba: 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
obynzo:

You don't have sense so people like Coscharis and Innoson and Arthur Eze na Tinubu put them abi. Oga stop smoking nonsense you will not hear

All three people you mentioned had their prominence in Lagos. Who knew them before Tinubu became Governor?

Go find me where Coscharis or Eze or Innoson is mentioned prior to Tinubu's administration in Lagos.

Please dont bring fake and fabricated information o.

I go do fact check. grin

1 Like

Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 10, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

All three people you mentioned had their prominence in Lagos. Who knew them before Tinubu became Governor?

Go find me where Coscharis or Eze or Innoson is mentioned prior to Tinubu's administration in Lagos.

Please dont bring fake and fabricated information o.

I go do fact check. grin

You don't have sense Innoson has his business in Nnewi he doesn't even come to Lagos, Arthur Eze has been in Business since the 90s when Tinubu was nothing yet. Coscharis boomed in his business in the 90s from the east till he came to Lagos after getting the franchise for BMW(which by the way had nothing to do with Tinubu).
Abeg stop being stupid.
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by ImperialYoruba: 5:19am On Oct 10, 2022
obynzo:

You don't have sense Innoson has his business in Nnewi he doesn't even come to Lagos, Arthur Eze has been in Business since the 90s when Tinubu was nothing yet. Coscharis boomed in his business in the 90s from the east till he came to Lagos after getting the franchise for BMW(which by the way had nothing to do with Tinubu).
Abeg stop being stupid.

Shutup!

I say bring me news of their success before Tinubu opened opportunities for Ibos in Lagos. I dont want your fabricated lies.
Bring them in prints. Do it.
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 11, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Shutup!

I say bring me news of their success before Tinubu opened opportunities for Ibos in Lagos. I dont want your fabricated lies.
Bring them in prints. Do it.

Arthur Eze was already successful in IBB regime, Coscharis was already successful even in the 80s, Ibeto, Innoson and others were way successful years before Tinubu became governor. I am sure you were born in 2002 that explains your ignorance. so many kids in thos forum that are forming ITK whereas their brain is filled with air.
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by ImperialYoruba: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
obynzo:

Arthur Eze was already successful in IBB regime, Coscharis was already successful even in the 80s, Ibeto, Innoson and others were way successful years before Tinubu became governor. I am sure you were born in 2002 that explains your ignorance. so many kids in thos forum that are forming ITK whereas their brain is filled with air.

Omoibo, i say bring the news nau.

I no wan hear your fabricated story.
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Omoibo, i say bring the news nau.

I no wan hear your fabricated story.

Why do you talk like a stupid person? Who doesn't know Arthur Eze and Late Arthur Nzeribe were in the same click of men who made money in the 80s and 90s, same with Ibeto and Innoson and Coscharis. Where in God's name did Tinubu help them to make it? Abeg it is damn too early or is it late to be getting high on Indian hemp.
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by ImperialYoruba: 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
obynzo:

Why do you talk like a stupid person? Who doesn't know Arthur Eze and Late Arthur Nzeribe were in the same click of men who made money in the 80s and 90s, same with Ibeto and Innoson and Coscharis. Where in God's name did Tinubu help them to make it? Abeg it is damn too early or is it late to be getting high on Indian hemp.

Look here, there are only two types of successful yanminri.

The most successful type is the one liberated by Tinubu in Lagos.

After that comes the one that grew up, or received training in Lagos.

If you like holler from here till kingdom come. Yoruba facilitated your success in Nigeria, and we can extinguish it. So watch yasef now. grin
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Look here, there are only two types of successful yanminri.

The most successful type is the one liberated by Tinubu in Lagos.

After that comes the one that grew up, or received training in Lagos.

If you like holler from here till kingdom come. Yoruba facilitated your success in Nigeria, and we can extinguish it. So watch yasef now. grin

Now I am so convinced that you are smoking some shit. There's no need engaging in conversations with you, because you are yet to grow up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) / Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard / Photo Of Labour Party Flag Displayed On Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.