Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) (46187 Views)

Buhari Is Campaigning Against Tinubu — Odinkalu / APC Nomination Form: Delegates From 36 States Sign For Tinubu (Pictures) / Onnoghen Is Being Arraigned In Court, Babchir Is Campaigning For Buhari - Reno O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by Jones4190(m): 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
Googledotcom:
When they finish voting the wrong people into power, the next thing they'll do is to enter big trailers and start heading south for greener pastures.

Of course, I can't even remember the last time I gave bambialah money on the road.
I'm sure they are not heading to southeast but southwest, maybe that is why they choose tinubu over obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by Nchenches: 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Terrorists love drug pushers na

So undecided

Lol.
They are merely campaigning for Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer, who they placed as standby president for sick Tinubu, for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
Googledotcom:
At the fixed bolded should be the right question you should have asked.

The wrong people are those who said it is their turn to rule Nigeria. Which brings it into conclusion that such a candidate only wants to rule for selfish reasons. They don't have any vision for the country, they only want to loot and fill their pockets.

TINUBU is just like a Runs girl who eventually saw her mates and friends getting married and because she has helped her friends meet babalawos that made juju for them,.felt it is his turn to be married and not just to anybody to the most youngest of the men......at a very old age after menopause....

And all that is in her mind is just to be wedded and called a married woman, then the rest of the marriage will be History....
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by modsfucker: 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Googledotcom:
When they finish voting the wrong people into power, the next thing they'll do is to enter big trailers and start heading south for greener pastures.

Of course, I can't even remember the last time I gave bambialah money on the road.

As if your people are not here doing illegal businesses �... Bambialla or whatever you call it, is far better than dealing in illegal drugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by ImperialYoruba: 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
Googledotcom:
Of what good is the sacrifice he made in this contemporary Nigeria ? And what were these sacrifices ? And to who were these sacrifices made ?

1. Fashola, a minister who could not fix power issues for almost eight years.

2. Buhari: One needs a 80 leaves note books to write in full details the negative impact he brought on Nigeria.

So what are the sacrifices he made ? Bringing monumental failures into power ?

A very good example of Tinubu sacrifice is putting Ibos in places of success nobody in Nigeria could ever put them.

In iboland Osu have no right. Under Tinubu there is nothing called Osu, everybody has rights.

2 Likes

Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by ImperialYoruba: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
Googledotcom:
When they finish voting the wrong people into power, the next thing they'll do is to enter big buses and start heading West for greener pastures.

Of course, I can't even remember the last time I patronised ibo prostituting for money.

Those living in glass house must not throw stones carelessly.

You talk about Northers heading South, do you stay in your own enclave and endure your bad choices in leadership?
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by EngrKemp: 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
Bornu u meant..

Not north
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by Perfectman91: 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
Googledotcom:

Even me, I stopped giving them money oo because they bought about this buhari hardship on themselves and not me
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by Ckonnet: 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
Googledotcom:

Those people na pure suffer head.
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by edosignature(m): 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
Vote wisely...
Vote Atiku Abubakar for president 2023.
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by olatuns2017: 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
plaindealer:

Door to door campaigns have started

Last stage is bigger movements

All statistics favours Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by asanausana91: 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hahahaàa, how many of them?
Muslim Muslim ticket is dead on arrival.
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
omenka:
Bull's eye!!! grin
stale
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by sunnnnyuu(m): 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
[quote author= post=117368405]

Also remember to add all the comedy skits from the North grin let me help you with one of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-10xvfO3gs[/quoted
But in the music they are saying his is the leader which means the winner of the 2023 election that means they are going to vote him
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by HighTableVoice: 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
olatuns2017:

Door to door campaigns have started

Last stage is bigger movements

All statistics favours Tinubu

I think its high time people should start paying attention to some other political areas than being engaged in and with a candidate running a presidential campaign like a secondary school prefect competition. If you do support APC as a party or Tinubu as a person, PDP and NNPP are the real threats
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2022
plaindealer:

Obi's candidacy is a decoration and boutique candidacy, an extension of ipob or biafra agitation movement even though they are parading around and doing rallies without their biafra flags that suddenly disappeared, the glags will resurface and their agitation will resume after Obi's embarrassing loss next year.

A year or two ago, these obiDense were carrying biafra flag all over the place, they were shouting ipob, Kanu and referendum, Nigerians are not stupid, we know what they are doing, we know they are hiding their flags for now to fool us.

So was Buhari's candidacy an extension of Boko Haram. Is Tinubu's candidacy and extension of OPC, because in the Abacha years he was in support of them and he has never hidden his tribalism toga. You don't have sense
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by IbileIfe: 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
Pwettylinda:

So undecided
Most drug pushers from Nigeria to South Africa are from Peter Obi's region.
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

A very good example of Tinubu sacrifice is putting Ibos in places of success nobody in Nigeria could ever put them.

In iboland Osu have no right. Under Tinubu there is nothing called Osu, everybody has rights.

You don't have sense so people like Coscharis and Innoson and Arthur Eze na Tinubu put them abi. Oga stop smoking nonsense you will not hear
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by FxExpo(m): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
Northerners are always good in campaigning for the wrong because of their tiny understanding
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by Yanix84: 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
Googledotcom:

I am from the North you have finish us Gaskiya. Continue your campaign for OBI. Use all weapons in your arsenal i remember 2014-2015 when we were campaigning for sai baba. Online it was very tough. Dont allow yourself to be intimidated promoting OBI. But North is voting BAT. We must pay back our master for what he did to North 2015.
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
Googledotcom:

This time around, they will NEVER succeed voting wrong people into power.
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by udemzyudex(m): 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
Jagaban or Jagaba?
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
Pwettylinda:

So undecided

Cry more bro

Show us pictures of Obi father's burial and tell us how he died.

Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by fredoooooo: 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
GavelSlam:

Nothing wrong with telling my peers it is my turn.

If I have been successful, had the experience, made sacrifices, never upset the apple cart, trained and positioned juniors to seniors, I can say "it is my turn".

I've paid my dues.

May All of them saying otherwise work and never reap their efforts...

Emi lokan ..Emi ni ire kan .. TINUBU lo kan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
AmehTsaev:
LMFAOOOO very unimpressive turnout, Atiku and Kwankwaso will definitely get a crowd singing for them across the North when their campaign starts, even Obi sef that isn't that popular in the North will get more than this, na only Yaribaa Muslims sabi Pa Amore Yekini Ogunlare grin
sorry, you didn't get the message.
This is just publicity to create awareness about him.
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
arejibadz:
Dem no even reach 50 grin
it's publicity not really a campaign. It's just to create awareness about him
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by DrMuzungu(m): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
All northerners I personally know are honorable and follow the Holy Quran, which prohibits thievery and narcotics!
Why do they then support a drug baron and a thief, Th1efnoobu?
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by haslaw(m): 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
post=117369278:
The fact is Tinubu can't win in Northwest and NorthEast when Kwankwaso and Atiku are there, that's why Tinubu was begging Kwankwaso to support him, Obi can easily secure 25% required in both regions, in Kaduna Zaria, Southern Kaduna, in Kano Sabogeri and Christian communities same with Sokoto, there are more Christians communities in North East is states like Taraba, Bauchi, Adamawa,Gombe and Borno Obi will win Plateau, Nasarawa, FCT, Benue in North Central, South-East and Southsouth will be walkover for Obi, West Lagos will swing to Obi, he will grab enough votes from West this election is between Obi and Atiku, Tinubu will endup in third position no clearer indication of any region he will get bloc votes now even in West, for him to lose Osun his home state is a bad sign for Tinubu

The version of mkporu mirri you are smoking must be very strong
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by FireUpNow(m): 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
How is Tinubu sharing the loots to the Northerners?
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by Fucklove(m): 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2022
post=117368405:

Also remember to add all the comedy skits from the North grin let me help you with one of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-10xvfO3gs
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by Allisgud: 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
With what is happening in the north,none of them supposed commout rally for anything contesting under apc,but no, ABOKI TU MUMU
Re: How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) by cocolacec(m): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
Pwettylinda:

So undecided
If twrrorists love drug pushers,then Igbos should the first love of the terrorists who develop host cities with drug peddling like gala.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Corpse Of The Pregnant Suicide Bomber Killed Today In Borno. Graphic Pics / Minister, Maryam Katagum Collapses During Official Function In Bauchi / How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.