Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) (5140 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Blocked Me For A Silly Reason: Help Me / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / Whats The Most Silly Reason Someone Refused To Date You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) by kyber(m): 6:32am On Oct 08, 2022
My Girlfriend now my Ex never loved supporting my music even when I told her to repost she won’t blaming it on some
Silly things,she will never comment,well I didn’t really meaning to it until I dropped my new song “Jaiye Foreign” which is now on audioMack she started giving me mixed feelings .

You know what she said?
She said I sang that song for someone else that it feel like I sang it for her!!!
Can you imagine?

She told me to take down the song that she does like it. That i should choose between He and taking that song down !!!

Guess what I choosed ??
My Music of course
She did t text or reply me again,what do you want think ?
Don’t you think she already wants to break up ?
or she is no more interested ?
or she doesn’t like my talent or career?

Which one is it ?

What do I do?

Check out the music she said she doesn’t like,the same one she said
I should take down..link in my bio

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) by joesh94: 6:35am On Oct 08, 2022
L

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) by Bruno3000(m): 6:40am On Oct 08, 2022
Oga she does not love u. Find another girl.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) by Hezzyluv: 6:44am On Oct 08, 2022
lol....

People of the world..., do we tell him who his girlfriend is...? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 08, 2022
Are you really good in singing? If yes iam not sure any sensible girl would do such

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) by Hezzyluv: 6:48am On Oct 08, 2022
Hopeba:
Are you really good in singing? If yes iam not sure any sensible girl would do such

Even he is not good at it, not enough reason for her to act such way.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:

oga,, she might just not know how to tell him the truth.. everyone loves talent
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) by Blackdeewhy(m): 6:53am On Oct 08, 2022
Seems you're using this channel to promote your song...
Ata jere o

21 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) by Youngwiz71(m): 6:54am On Oct 08, 2022
Make she getat
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) by Honchoslim16(m): 7:00am On Oct 08, 2022
quit worrin' 'bout a b!t©h and get your bag, lil' buddy
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) by Candidlady: 7:06am On Oct 08, 2022
sad

Migraine nearly killed me

Please you are from what state undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) by lifenija: 7:07am On Oct 08, 2022
Na just promoting things.
Na pone u take mix ur song grin see voice
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) by lifenija: 7:08am On Oct 08, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Migraine nearly killed me

Please you are from what state undecided
lol I think say na only me, e dey sing like learner, noise for the music
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) by Oluwaice1(m): 7:16am On Oct 08, 2022
@op it was stressful understanding your post, maybe your song get same issues na why your babe japa. Work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) by oz4real83(m): 8:28am On Oct 08, 2022
She was angry to still see you alive despite singing that you "died for her", guy you better do the needful so that she will believe you really loved her cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) by AndroidAI(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2022
Your girlfriend was right to break up with you. What sort of noise is this? I was shaming your shame as the music was blasting through my speakers. I had to save my neighbourhood the torture by turning it off almost immediately. You lack the voice, and the talent. Even autotune couldn't help you, to show how serious this is. Please go and look for a job, or enrol in a musical school. This is garbage!
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) by kelspinall(m): 9:02am On Oct 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
lol....

People of the world..., do we tell him who his girlfriend is...? grin
hold it hold it
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) by Graceunlimitedd(m): 9:04am On Oct 08, 2022
Oluwaice1:
@op it was stressful understanding your post, maybe your song get same issues na why your babe japa. Work
as i dey read am e dey give me headache
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) by Manna4Gurls: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2022
Bruh I tuwale u for giving up on the distraction. I streamed the song just now and was like;WTF would she think you would leave ur carrier tor her and later dumped. Na man u bi bruh. More grace
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) by kelspinall(m): 9:11am On Oct 08, 2022
Hopeba:

i dated 2 different gals and whenever I tell them about my dreams and talent and how i wish to go for it at all cost all the do is give cold replies(i.d.c.) and seeing is believing attitude. just a day my female colleague asked me why am late to work and i told her that I went to practice and she marveled and asked whether is it for future or fun i told her that is the future she said something that motivated me she said "i will be happy if you make it to the bigger levels" someone that is not my gf ooo..
same gal told me to send aza for my house rent stuff but i declined.

my point is:
some gals can never support you in ya dreams,they don't believe you thats why they don't support you and there's nothing like love if you can't support your lover..
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) by kelspinall(m): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2022
if she can't support you then freestyle her,real love is supporting ya lover and showcasing their talent..
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) by techWriter3: 9:14am On Oct 08, 2022
appears yougonna using this channel to promote your song
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 10:44am On Oct 08, 2022
I think the real issue here is your English
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) by Nbote(m): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2022
Mumu jus want make una rush go listen to the song
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) by Vyolet(f): 10:53am On Oct 08, 2022
You don’t know how to sing which means you don’t have a future, how do you expect her to continue staying with you, poverty no dey tire una?
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) by jimmychang: 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Vyolet:
You don’t know how to sing which means you don’t have a future, how do you expect her to continue staying with you, poverty no dey tire una?

He doesn't know how to sing,which means he doesn't have a future in music grin grin

He has a future but not music

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) by Demigod22: 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
OP, my candid advice is that take down your song and take up your English first.

Your writing is very incoherent.

But sincerely, leave the girl and focus on building yourself by pursuing your dreams. Work on your sound too because what you uploaded there is not a song yet.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) by SPAMBOX7: 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nice promo strategy you got. Smart kid cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) by Augla1: 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
Aje marking his music , nairaland counsellors taking him too serious
Click link and listen to song that's only what oha wants.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) by etrange: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
kelspinall:
if she can't support you then freestyle her,real love is supporting ya lover and showcasing their talent..
Youngwiz71:
Make she getat
Hezzyluv:

Bruno3000:
Oga she does not love u. Find another girl.

The fact that you guys read this obvious marketing strategy from someone who's been trying all sorts of things to promote his song and still believed the story to the point of calling out the fictitious girl is just mind blowing.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) by kyber(m): 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
lifenija:
Na just promoting things.
Na pone u take mix ur song grin see voice

The voice no sweet you reach?
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures) by kyber(m): 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
AndroidAI:
Your girlfriend was right to break up with you. What sort of noise is this? I was shaming your shame as the music was blasting through my speakers. I had to save my neighbourhood the torture by turning it off almost immediately. You lack the voice, and the talent. Even autotune couldn't help you, to show how serious this is. Please go and look for a job, or enrol in a musical school. This is garbage!

Thanks
This is all the motivation I need

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why A Pussy Is More Valuable Than Anything A Man Will Ever Bring To The Table. / What Was Your "Holy Shiit" Why Didn't I Start Doing This Sooner / What's Trending: Ta Ta Towel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.