Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. (3158 Views)

Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men / Obi Cubana's Wife Reacts To Her Husband's Arrest By The EFCC / Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. by iLegendd(m): 10:40am On Oct 08, 2022
How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like EFCC and the Govt.

The EFCC is set up for a good reason, but Nigerians are the ones employed to work there. You know what I mean.

As you know, most of these employees are poor, broke, rugged, and hungry and the ones who are manageably rich want more. Greed is ingrained in 99% of humans, even animals.

For wanting more, they go after innocent and legit Internet entrepreneurs like young Amazon KDP millionaires, young YouTube millionaires, skit makers, bloggers, etc. and tag them Yahoo boys the moment these guys make more money than their boss.

They feel a young Nigerian isn't supposed to be a millionaire and if he is, but must be through fraud. I don't blame them, but the real fraudsters who tarnish the image of the good and hard working entrepreneurs.

No matter how you try to defend yourself and how legit you are with evidence, they'll not listen because 97% of the EFCC workers are poor, desperate, and hungry.

They'll find any means to extort you, freeze your account, etc. even if you're the most legit person on Earth.

I read a story of how they dealt with an Amazon millionaire author called Victor Ojionu and a young YouTube millionaire called Jude Bela.

Google them and read about how they suffered in the hands of hungry EFCC boys despite how legit they were with 100% evidence of their source of income.

Who am I for you to listen to? I'm an Amazon author just like Victor and trust me, I have made legit millions too from Amazon. How have I been able to protect myself?

1. I don't withdraw all my Dollars to a Nigerian bank account as Victor and Jude did — be it domiciliary or not.

2. I receive my money into my foreign bank account and from this account, I send it to a crypto account that receives fiat and from this crypto exchange, I distribute it into my 30 to 50 other crypto and stock exchanges I'm registered with. This means all my eggs are not in a basket.

3. I keep the money there in USDT, USDC or BUSD for a long time until the crypto market crashes, then I gradually start buying some promising coins or stocks. Buy the dip, but not with all your money.

4. At the same time, I have 30 to 50 Nigerian bank accounts (including online banks you can create from home). In these Nigerian bank accounts, I don't keep up to 100k Naira in each. Why so many options? Because if you don't have options in Nigeria, be it in relationship or money, you'll regret. Two months ago, GTB blocked my account and ATM. Why? I don't know and don't even care. How much is inside? Less than 10k. I sent them a message to unblock my account, but I haven't checked if they've replied or not because I have options.

5. Don't buy shiny things fast and push an envious neighbor into thinking something must be fishy and end up reporting you out of jealousy. So, don't make your neighbors jealous with flashy cars and houses. Pipe low and protect your legit money first from evil eyes.  Live like a common man for some years and invest your money in appreciating assets, not liabilities.

6. When you need millions in Naira to use instantly for a payment, withdraw them in batches and send out immediately because the bank and police are not your friends and never will be.

7. God and your money are the only friends you have on Earth. Everyone else either wants your downfall, not to be better than them, or share your money with them. So, be smart with your money and your moves in life and please, stay legit and have peace of mind.

8. Finally, don't save your money in Naira except it's less than 100k. Why? It keeps depreciating in value and always will because of bad leadership, low export, and poor economic team.

Be wise, be smart.

45 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. by akwesenana: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2022
Apt. smiley

1 Like

Re: How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. by ObamaMessi: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2022
What is the relevancy of this post?

1 Like

Re: How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. by iLegendd(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2022
One more thing, use a phone or app where you can hide all your crypto, stock, notepad, social media and bank apps.

5 Likes

Re: How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. by Ocholu: 10:47am On Oct 08, 2022
Great advice. But this is a tedious financial management process.
Re: How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. by iLegendd(m): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2022
ObamaMessi:
You don't make money online, so this is not for you. Some things are beyond your comprehension.

13 Likes

Re: How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. by akwesenana: 10:49am On Oct 08, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Why must you display your foolishness every where you go?
I know every human has his God given right to display their insanity but, FFS. don't misuse it. smiley

3 Likes

Re: How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. by iLegendd(m): 10:50am On Oct 08, 2022
Ocholu:
Great advice. But this is a tedious financial management process.
Not tedious, but if you haven't done it, but only read about it, it'll surely seem tedious.

Some people see writing a book as a tedious work, but I don't. I enjoy it and I can start and finish a book in 24 hours or max, 1 week.

Actions remove doubt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. by HighTableVoice: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2022
I really do like this post because it is truly informative. Few people know about how all this really works. I feel you do not include business enterprise in Nigeria tho. With a million naira, you can establish, help the naira, help few Nigerians along the way and still have a valuable thing going on. God bless you, our nation and may God continue protecting us all.

3 Likes

Re: How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. by Weirdcamila: 11:11am On Oct 08, 2022
If you really have all the money you claim to have , you won’t post it on nairaland.
Big money is humble
Re: How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. by Obeydrules(m): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2022
[quote author=iLegendd post=117375026]How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like EFCC and the Govt.

The EFCC is set up for a good reason, but Nigerians are the ones employed to work there. You know what I mean.

As you know, most of these employees are poor, broke, rugged, and hungry and the ones who are manageably rich want more. Greed is ingrained in 99% of humans, even animals.

For wanting more, they go after innocent and legit Internet entrepreneurs like young Amazon KDP millionaires, young YouTube millionaires, skit makers, bloggers, etc. and tag them Yahoo boys the moment these guys make more money than their boss.

They feel a young Nigerian isn't supposed to be a millionaire and if he is, but must be through fraud. I don't blame them, but the real fraudsters who tarnish the image of the good and hard working entrepreneurs.

No matter how you try to defend yourself and how legit you are with evidence, they'll not listen because 97% of the EFCC workers are poor, desperate, and hungry.

They'll find any means to extort you, freeze your account, etc. even if you're the most legit person on Earth.

I read a story of how they dealt with an Amazon millionaire author called Victor Ojionu and a young YouTube millionaire called Jude Bela.

Google them and read about how they suffered in the hands of hungry EFCC boys despite how legit they were with 100% evidence of their source of income.

Who am I for you to listen to? I'm an Amazon author just like Victor and trust me, I have made legit millions too from Amazon. How have I been able to protect myself?

1. I don't withdraw all my Dollars to a Nigerian bank account as Victor and Jude did — be it domiciliary or not.

2. I receive my money into my foreign bank account and from this account, I send it to a crypto account that receives fiat and from this crypto exchange, I distribute it into my 30 to 50 other crypto and stock exchanges I'm registered with. This means all my eggs are not in a basket.

3. I keep the money there in USDT, USDC or BUSD for a long time until the crypto market crashes, then I gradually start buying some promising coins or stocks. Buy the dip, but not with all your money.

4. At the same time, I have 30 to 50 Nigerian bank accounts (including online banks you can create from home). In these Nigerian bank accounts, I don't keep up to 100k Naira in each. Why so many options? Because if you don't have options in Nigeria, be it in relationship or money, you'll regret. Two months ago, GTB blocked my account and ATM. Why? I don't know and don't even care. How much is inside? Less than 10k. I sent them a message to unblock my account, but I haven't checked if they've replied or not because I have options.

5. Don't buy shiny things fast and push an envious neighbor into thinking something must be fishy and end up reporting you out of jealousy. So, don't make your neighbors jealous with flashy cars and houses. Pipe low and protect your legit money first from evil eyes.  Live like a common man for some years and invest your money in appreciating assets, not liabilities.

6. When you need millions in Naira to use instantly for a payment, withdraw them in batches and send out immediately because the bank and police are not your friends and never will be.

7. God and your money are the only friends you have on Earth. Everyone else either wants your downfall, not to be better than them, or share your money with them. So, be smart with your money and your moves in life and please, stay legit and have peace of mind.

8. Finally, don't save your money in Naira except it's less than 100k. Why? It keeps depreciating in value and always will because of bad leadership, low export, and poor economic team.

Be wise, be smart.

Greetings brother.
How can I get in touch with you?
Re: How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. by iLegendd(m): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
Weirdcamila:
If you really have all the money you claim to have , you won’t post it on nairaland.
Big money is humble
Where is the arrogance in the post? You're probably depressed and this causes jealousy. Not your fault.

My one and only reply to you.

5 Likes

Re: How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. by LIVINGICONREBOR: 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
This is good stuff.
Re: How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
What happen if those coins crash ... I remember Oga Peter Obi Prof at one of the Executive Program he went to do ask him to choose between $100 and 100 Naira .. Do you know Oga Peter Obi choose $100 . The Prof now explain to him that any thing can happen to the U.S economy at anytime and the reason the U.S economy is still standing is that the people of the United State have faith in their economy .. Unfortunately it is difficult to have faith in our economy, but faith we must have and trust me I don't blame you, I still have a BDC receipt as at January 2015 the USD was exchange for 193 Naira , it is roughly 700 Naira as today ,that is a 7 years difference .. and APC is happy.

5 Likes

Re: How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. by Tenrack: 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
iLegendd boss shey time Neva reach wey you go give back? Big man with all the humility I'm able to muster, I'm begging you to take some guys under your wing make you mentor us.

Happy weekend boss.
Re: How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. by iLegendd(m): 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
jackcanfield:
What happen if those coins crash ... I remember Oga Peter Obi Prof at one of the Executive Program he went to do ask him to choose between $100 and 100 Naira .. Do you know Oga Peter Obi choose $100 . The Prof now explain to him that any thing can happen to the U.S economy at anytime and the reason the U.S economy is still standing is that the people of the United State have faith in there economy .. Unfortunately it is difficult to have faith in our economy, but faith we must have and trust me I don't blame you, I still have a BDC receipt as at January 2015 the USD was exchange for 193 Naira , it is roughly 700 Naira . that is a 7 years difference .. and APC is happy.

Yes, coins do crash and that's why I advocate multiple exchanges and even with that, don't buy yet until the crash is unbearable, then start buying at solid supports, but not with everything you have.

Yes, the US economy can crash, but since they claim to be the best, they'll always find a way to rise back to reclaim their superpower status before Russia or China hijacks it.

Nigeria and Nigerians hardly find a way to rise, but a way to blame someone.

8 Likes

Re: How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. by princefrank76: 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
I wish you could mentor me on how to start earning in Amazon kdp. I created account with them for some months now and I don't just know how to go about it

1 Like

Re: How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. by Ehinjuola: 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
iLegendd:
You don't make money online, so this is not for you. Some things are beyond your comprehension.

Omo see stray bullet..

Sowi bro.. ;I
Re: How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
You're do right about this. I don't keep up to 100k in my Nigerian bank account and I don't keep my usdt apps on my phone. This country is a zoo and every agency is out to get you.

6 Likes

Re: How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. by iLegendd(m): 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
Tenrack:
iLegendd boss shey time Neva reach wey you go give back? Big man with all the humility I'm able to muster, I'm begging you to take some guys under your wing make you mentor us.

Happy weekend boss.
I did lots of free mentorship in the past. At the moment, I don't even accept paid mentorship. Everything is already on Google and YouTube for free. Nothing is hidden.
Re: How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. by iLegendd(m): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
Olasyke:
You're so right about this. I don't keep up to 100k in my Nigerian bank account and I don't keep my usdt apps on my phone. This country is a zoo and every agency is out to get you.
You can actually keep your crypto apps on your phone and no one will see it.

There are too many apps to help you convert your phone to a dual phone and you can only access the hidden one with a password.

I use one called Notepad Vault.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
iLegendd:

There are too many apps to help you convert your phone to a dual phone and you can only access the hidden one with a password.

Thanks bro. Truly helpful.

3 Likes

Re: How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
iLegendd:
How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like EFCC and the Govt.

Be wise, be smart.

That 7th point is Gold

1 Like

Re: How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. by Weirdcamila: 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
iLegendd:
Where is the arrogance in the post? You're probably depressed and this causes jealousy. Not your fault.

My one and only reply to you.

I can’t jealous a know attention seeker.
besides your tv , I see nothing else that makes you rant always.
If you get money , we for know.
Re: How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. by Divay22(f): 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
ObamaMessi:
You'll not learn now undecided
It might not be useful to you now because you don't have millions cool yet but just bookmark the thread.

If na woman matter you for sure see the relevancy

9 Likes

Re: How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. by ObamaMessi: 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
iLegendd:
Do you mind teaching me?
Re: How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. by iLegendd(m): 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
Divay22:

It might not be useful to you now because you don't have millions cool yet but just bookmark the thread.

grin

1 Like

Re: How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. by Geovanni412(m): 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
Re: How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. by Ehinjuola: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
iLegendd:

Does it have anything to do with phone type n RAM?
Can CAMO phone(11,12 n 17) do it?
Re: How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. by iLegendd(m): 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
Re: How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. by iLegendd(m): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ehinjuola:

Does it have anything to do with phone type n RAM?
Can CAMO phone(11,12 n 17) do it?
No idea on this.
Re: How to Protect Your Legit Money from Criminals Like the EFCC and the Govt. by Ehinjuola: 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2022
Divay22:

Lol... Diz z nostalgia comment.

You advised him at the same time you bashed him...

Nice move!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Made Out With Her For Almost 2hrs Straight! / What Would You Do If You Were Jilted At The Altar? / My Boyfriend Only Loves My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.