Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work (1466 Views)

Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates / See How One Of The Advocates Of The Entitled Slay Queens Got Served { Picture } / Can Men Look Nice Wearing Bra? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work by WatchYourSix: 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
The fact is...somethings are redflag they are not normal behaviours.....somethings are managable when you see each other once a week...but being together long term or in marrigae will open your eyes....know this so you can be sure u can live with it in the long run.

I'm not bashing anyone....this is just a heads up ...Even if you are not a man..u have brothers, sons, and other male loved ones, so its all good....

THE ENTITLED WOMAN..
These women can be super fine, averagely pretty, super curvy, super slim, bustyy, flat chested or wateva....

So its really not about their beauty....its about their standard operating mindset.....The entitled woman's behavior is close to the justification of being toxic, but undoubtedly inconsiderate and irrational..

They dont see thier behavior as wrong so you almost cannot change them no matter what you do......but some men cannot even spot his behaviour.....because many see it as a norm for women to treat them like trash while they beg and over compromise to keep their relationship alive, especially when theyve taken an entitled woman to the altar...

Their behavior
More often they not, they will stress you before it bcomes official that you are dating...

Right from the wooing phase, these type of women will expect you to do more than enough to get the relationship started, going, and keep it alive.

Any slight break in transmission from your end, the relationship will need a miracle to survive....so u will need to go over board to keep their attention...

U will need to feed them at many expensive restaurants, buy gifts, recharge their phones, before they give u an appreciable attention and consider to date you....dont get me wrong its cool to do nice things for a woman...but not the the woman that thinks its her right because she thinks she's doing you a favor by dating you..

She will jokingly hint you that she is expensive and ask you if you are capable or man enough. This is because, they have many options...they are never 100% loyal...they feel their feminine gifts from nature is a ticket to all they need and want, so they will accomodate as many men that wants to pay,

Pay attention nigga...you will hear them boldy use statements like:
I'm a fine girl, many men out there wants me but you that I "love" dont care for me (care=money)

Its because i "love" you thats why i'm with you, but are not doing enough to care for me and pay my bills....

Guy...Its all manipulation to make u feel that they are sacrificing a lot to be with you when they have Jeff Bezoz, Musk, and dangote begging them....

Sacrifice or team playing..
Do not expect team work with an entitled woman....They hardly ever contribute anything to your life, weda its in the dating phase or in marriage.....sex is their only sacrafice....and they expect it to be enough for you to make you happy....even though u will always hear i'm tired....is it food...leave me, i'm not in the mood....

Being inconsiderate is a norm
They dont care how much you earn, they just expect you to pay them and may even bring their family into the picture ......
when they do poke their nose into how much you earn....its because they want to know if you are paying them enough even if you are already giving them 200k per month....that's entitlement on a principality level

These are the women that expect constant monthly package or salary when you just started dating......they dont care, or bother you mother, sisters or relative, you also care for...

Whats more, they never give you anything... its hard for them to do so even from what you gave them. ..If they are coming to spend weekend...check well, they can never buy soup ingredients with their money on the way unless you co firm that you will pay them back....

They will hardly go out of their way to buy you an expensive gift....If you are growing together and looking at marriage just around the corner....spoon, let alone pot, cannot come from her pocket when you are gradually setting the home you will both live in..

On their birthday....you will pay
On your birthday....you will still pay.......
either to take her and her friends out or to use your money to organize small party and cake for you....

If you are type of guy that feels women should be paid and over pampered before you can enjoy their good side...it is in your marriage or when the chips are down u may notice u have entered one chance...

Make no mistake, You will directly or indirectly pay for their everything you get being with them, from their smile, to your happiness, and even sex because this type will weaponize sex...

Appreciation
They hardly show genuine appreciation ....and the simple reason is the topic of this thread, they just feel entitled...you are owing them and eill never do enough for an entitled woman

4 Likes

Re: Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work by fykes(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
Well....no grown ass man will say he doesn't understand this or never encountered this breed.
Especially with the so called gen z children.

What they dont know is that toxicity breeds toxicity...that's why after going through all that, the guys will pummel them or discard them like used sanitary pads without value.

Then again, only jobless pretenders have time to go over board seeking a woman's attention.
The average skillful guy out here has so much going for him, he's f**king tired to add unnecessary drama to his life.

To me Relationship is an advantageous connection... You ain't no advantage to me, da heck I need you for??

3 Likes

Re: Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work by Demigod22: 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
One thing I don't like in this life is stress. I can endure stress for the sake of family and few friends, but God knows I can't be in a stressful relationship.

My peace of mind is unnegotiable.
Re: Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work by Psych412(f): 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
another rubbish by nairaland lazy men... don't you guys have something to do other than opening threads, ranting about women.... gosh

Re: Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
But you men can also be entitled towards us women, yet you like playing like you're the only victims.
WatchYourSix:

The fact is...somethings are redflag they are not normal behaviours.....somethings are managable when you see each other once a week...but being together logterm changes will open your eyes....know this so yoy can be sure u can live with it in the long run.

I'm not bashing anyone....this is just a heads up ...Even if you are not a man..u have brothers, sons, and other male loved ones, so its all good....

THE ENTITLED WOMAN..
These women can be super fine, averagely pretty, super curvy, super slim, bustyy, flat chested or wateva....

So its really not about their beauty....its about their standard operating mindset.....The entitled woman's behavior is close to the justification of being toxic, but undoubtedly inconsiderate and irrational..

They dont see thier behavior as wrong so you almost cannot change them no matter what you do......but some men cannot even spot his behaviour.....because many see it as a norm for women to treat them like trash while they beg and over compromise to keep their relationship alive, especially when theyve taken an entitled woman to the altar...

Their behavior
More often they not, they will stress you before it bcomes official that you are dating...

Right from the wooing phase, these type of women will expect you to do more than enough to get the relationship started, going, and keep it alive.

Any slight break in transmission from your end, the relationship will need a miracle to survive....so u will need to go over board to keep their attention...

U will need to feed them at many expensive restaurants, buy gifts, recharge their phones, before they give u an appreciable attention and consider to date you....dont get me wrong its cool to do nice things for a woman...but not the the woman that thinks its her right because she thinks she's doing you a favor by dating you..

She will jokingly hint you that she is expensive and ask you if you are capable or man enough. This is because, they have many options...they are never 100% loyal...they feel their feminine gifts from nature is a ticket to all they need and want, so they will accomodate as many men that wants to pay,

Pay attention nigga...you will hear them boldy use statements like:
I'm a fine girl, many men out there wants me but you that I "love" dont care for me (care=money)

Its because i "love" you thats why i'm with you, but are not doing enough to care for me and pay my bills....

Guy...Its all manipulation to make u feel that they are sacrificing a lot to be with you when they have Jeff Bezoz, Musk, and dangote begging them....

Sacrifice or team playing..
Do not expect team work with an entitled woman....They hardly ever contribute anything to your life, weda its in the dating phase or in marriage.....sex is their only sacrafice....and they expect it to be enough for you to make you happy....even though u will always hear i'm tired....is it food...leave me, i'm not in the mood....

Being inconsiderate is a norm
They dont care how much you earn, they just expect you to pay them and may even bring their family into the picture ......
when they do poke their nose into how much you earn....its because they want to know if you are paying them enough even if you are already giving them 200k per month....that's entitlement on a principality level

These are the women that expect constant monthly package or salary when you just started dating......they dont care, or bother you mother, sisters or relative, you also care for...

Whats more, they never give you anything... its hard for them to do so even from what you gave them. ..If they are coming to spend weekend...check well, they can never buy soup ingredients with their money on the way unless you co firm that you will pay them back....

They will hardly go out of their way to buy you an expensive gift....If you are growing together and looking at marriage just around the corner....spoon, let alone pot, cannot come from her pocket when you are gradually setting the home you will both live in..

On their birthday....you will pay
On your birthday....you will still pay.......
either to take her and her friends out or to use your money to organize small party and cake for you....

If you are type of guy that feels women should be paid and over pampered before you can enjoy their good side...it is in your marriage or when the chips are down u may notice u have entered one chance...

Make no mistake, You will directly or indirectly pay for their everything you get being with them, from their smile, to your happiness, and even sex because this type will weaponize sex...

Appreciation
They hardly show genuine appreciation ....and the simple reason is the topic of this thread, they just feel entitled...you are owing them and eill never do enough for an entitled woman

Re: Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work by WatchYourSix: 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
Samantha123:
But you men can also be entitled towards us women, yet you like playing like you're the only victims.

One of the things that cringes me is opinion like yours....and its every where on this forum from women... its almost like u women want men to be stupíd and accomodate your excesses just because men are not perfect....no one is perfect...no one should put up with trash either

A man complain his girl is sleeping with 4 other guys and sending nudeś to men...u women come here to say men in the world also cheat so why is he complaining....so unbehalf of other men that cheats..he should continue with a cheating wife or girlfriend??

If a man is entitled in a way that affects you..u should dump him if you cant cope....but i dont get what this your comment is trying to address...are trying to balance the scales of wrong doing therefore no gender should complain??

2 Likes

Re: Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
And if a woman is also entitled in a way that affects you men, you should dump her if you can't cope too and stop ranting like little kids.

Like you said, no one is perfect.. women cheat the same way as you men cheat, so live with it and move on.
WatchYourSix:

One of the things that cringes me is opinion like yours....and its every where on this forum from women... its almost like u women want men to be stupíd and accomodate your excesses just because men are not perfect....no one is perfect...no one should put up with trash either

A man complain his girl is sleeping with 4 other guys and sending nudeś to men...u women come here to say men in the world also cheat so why is he complaining....so unbehalf of other men that cheats..he should continue with a cheating wife or girlfriend??

If a man is entitled in a way that affects you..u should dump him if you cant cope....but i dont get what this your comment is trying to address...are trying to balance the scales of wrong doing therefore no gender should complain??

Re: Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work by WatchYourSix: 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
Samantha123:
And if a woman is also entitled in a way that affects you men, you should dump her if you can't cope too and stop ranting like little kids.

Like you said, no one is perfect.. women cheat the same way as you men cheat, so live with it and move on.

Lol...i get you now...it pains u women
Re: Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
And it hurts you men too.. grin grin
WatchYourSix:

Lol...i get you now...it pains u women
Re: Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work by marlow1962(m): 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nawa o
Everyday woman mata.
Re: Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work by WatchYourSix: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
Samantha123:
And it hurts you men too.. grin grin

Of course....we dont deny...thats why we talk about it.....so that out fellow men dont fall for women like you.....

but explain to me...why do u expect men not to talk about being extorted, exploited, deceived, and manipulated by you women ??
Why do u want us to be silent about it.??
Is it becos you want to continue?? Is it like an advantage for you??

1 Like

Re: Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
And why do you expect women not to talk about being extorted, exploited, deceived, and manipulated by you men too?

Women are the ones who suffer the most in relationships, but they choose to be silent while most of you men would nag and play victims over an issue that you started but failing to finish.
WatchYourSix:

Of course....we dont deny...thats why we talk about it.....so that out fellow men dont fall for women like you.....

but explain to me...why do u expect men not to talk about being extorted, exploited, deceived, and manipulated by you women ??
Why do u want us to be silent about it.??
Is it becos you want to continue?? Is it like an advantage for you??

Re: Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work by WatchYourSix: 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
Samantha123:
And why do you expect women not to talk about being extorted, exploited, deceived, and manipulated by you men too?

Women are the ones who suffer the most in relationships, but they choose to be silent while most of you men would nag and play victims over an issue that you started but failing to finish.

When did i say u should not talk....?? U are the one that said we should not and move on....u even accused men of behaving like kids...

how u choose to deal with your relationship experiences is totally up to you.... i only asked you why you dont want men to talk....??

Just because u dont share and tell other women doesnt mean men have to do the same...

..besides women talk too.. just that you are few here and so the talk is automaically less than men who are like 1000 to every 1 woman here

Btw...how do u suffer most in relationships??
U only bring sex to the relationship table which men also contribute...when divorce happens u gain more.....so how exactly do u lose more....please enlighten me??
Re: Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
What's the use of men to talk and complain of the same thing that they're doing.. if you know that your gender cheats, then don't complain when the other gender cheats too.

Most women here are afraid to speak up their minds because you guys would insult them for their freedom of speech, yet you would complain when your police do the same thing when you try to practice your freedom of speech.

If you have issues with women bringing sex to the table, then why do you pay prostitutes money for sex or have multiple side chicks? And why do you complain when she denies you sex?
WatchYourSix:

When did i say u should not talk....?? U are the one that said we should not and move on....u even accused men of behaving like kids...

how u choose to deal with your relationship experiences is totally up to you.... i only asked you why you dont want men to talk....??

Just because u dont share and tell other women doesnt mean men have to do the same...

..besides women talk too.. just that you are few here and so the talk is automaically less than men who are like 1000 to every 1 woman here

Btw...how do u suffer most in relationships??
U only bring sex to the relationship table which men also contribute...when divorce happens u gain more.....so how exactly do u lose more....please enlighten me??
Re: Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work by InfinityFabric: 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
Samantha123:
YOu can always make a post na, I'm very sure the Mods didn't restrict you.

Women are the ones who suffer the most in relationships
Not really, you're looking at the less than 10% of men who has the option to do as they like, while forgetting most men will be thankful to get just one woman in their lives.
Men have to do a lot to even get a small percentage of women to reply him, and you dare say women lose what ?

, but they choose to be silent while most of you men would nag and play victims over an issue that you started but failing to finish
Maybe when women start doing the chasing, investing, marriage vows etc then we can talk.

The Op is making a decent point, albeit is in a disjointed way. But the base is valid.
Now you go make valid post and see what happens.

1 Like

Re: Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work by InfinityFabric: 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
This post can be made in brief and less disjointed way.
Re: Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
I don't mind doing the chasing, investing, and doing the marriage vows as long as the man wouldn't feel intimidated.

In fact, I can start chasing you now.. grin grin
InfinityFabric:

YOu can always make a post na, I'm very sure the Mods didn't restrict you.

Not really, you're looking at the less than 10% of men who has the option to do as they like, while forgetting most men will be thankful to get just one woman in their lives.
Men have to do a lot to even get a small percentage of women to reply him, and you dare say women lose what ?

Maybe when women start doing the chasing, investing, marriage vows etc then we can talk.

The Op is making a decent point, albeit is in a disjointed way. But the base is valid.
Now you go make valid post and see what happens.

Re: Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work by WatchYourSix: 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
Samantha123:
What's the use of men to talk and complain of the same thing that they're doing.. if you know that your gender cheats, then don't complain when the other gender cheats too.

Most women here are afraid to speak up their minds because you guys would insult them for their freedom of speech, yet you would complain when your police do the same thing when you try to practice your freedom of speech.

If you have issues with women bringing sex to the table, then why do you pay prostitutes money for sex or have multiple side chicks? And why do you complain when she denies you sex?

Dialogue with u is hard....u are evasive and jump allover the place
First u said women dont behave like men who talk rant children...next u are claiming women are afraid to talk...how.?yet you are saying men play victim....who's playing victim noe

I asked u how u lose more in relationships as u claimed...u evaded... only for u to ask me about prostitutes.... is paying a prostitute the same with being in a relationships with a cheating and an entitled woman ??

Do all men patronize prostitúte?? NO..So i dont get your point and how prostitutíon came into this discussion ..maybe u should make me understand
Ur assumption is that all men are guilty of what women do....thats not true....and u dont expect a ma to not talk about his personal expereince because some men are also guilty of what women did to him..... every body with his own problems...
how men choose to deal with their issues is up to them.
Re: Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
Stop complaining of something that most of you men do, okay?

You generalized that women are entitled, so it's only fair that I generalize too.

Both women and men can be entitled in relationships.
WatchYourSix:

Dialogue with u is hard....u are evasive and jump allover the place
First u said women dont behave like men who talk rant children...next u are claiming women are afraid to talk...how.?yet you are saying men play victim....who's playing victim noe

I asked u how u lose more in relationships as u claimed...u evaded... only for u to ask me about prostitutes.... is paying a prostitute the same with being in a relationships with a cheating and an entitled woman ??

Do all men patronize prostitúte?? NO..So i dont get your point and how prostitutíon came into this discussion ..maybe u should make me understand
Ur assumption is that all men are guilty of what women do....thats not true....and u dont expect a ma to not talk about his personal expereince because some men are also guilty of what women did to him..... every body with his own problems...
how men choose to deal with their issues is up to them.
Re: Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work by WatchYourSix: 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
Samantha123:
Stop complaining of something that most of you men do, okay?

You generalized that women are entitled, so it's only fair that I generalize too.

Both women and men can be entitled in relationships.

Sigh.!!! please show me in my write up where i said all women are entitled.....u are just feeling entitled here expecting someone should do what you want for reasons best known to you..

What other men do is not my business....if a man shares his bad experience to teach men of redflags why is that vexing you....

.btw....I never generalized....i said men should be careful of women who are entitled....how u dont see that in write up and claimed i said all women are entitledis weird...

...all women are not entitled...all women dont do what i mentioned up there...there are loving, team playing women, that a man wont regret being with....
Re: Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work by InfinityFabric: 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
Samantha123:
I don't mind doing the chasing, investing, and doing the marriage vows as long as the man wouldn't feel intimidated.

In fact, I can start chasing you now.. grin grin
Well, you wouldn't be the first to chase. I just hope you're prettier and smarter than the last.
Re: Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
What you see as red flags might be a complete opposite with the other men.

Some men want a house wife that'll depend on them with everything.
WatchYourSix:

Sigh.!!! please show me in my write up where i said all women are entitled.....u are just feeling entitled here expecting someone should do what you want for reasons best known to you..

What other men do is not my business....if a man shares his bad experience to teach men of redflags why is that vexing you....

.btw....I never generalized....i said men should be careful of women who are entitled....how u dont see that in write up and claimed i said all women are entitledis weird...

...all women are not entitled...all women dont do what i mentioned up there...there are loving, team playing women, that a man wont regret being with....

Re: Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
I don't know the last one, but already I can feel it in my bones that I'm a whole lot better than her.

I can buy you lunch for a whole month. grin grin
InfinityFabric:

Well, you wouldn't be the first to chase. I just hope you're prettier and smarter than the last.
Re: Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work by WatchYourSix: 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
Samantha123:
What you see as red flags might be a complete opposite with the other men.

Some men want a house wife that'll depend on them with everything.

Sigh.!!!...did u read my write up at all or you just like being difficult with dialogue....??

Being entitled and being a house wife are completely two different things....how did being a house wife who depends on her man enter this dialogue...

do u understand what being entitled in an inconsiderate, irrational, and toxic way means??
Re: Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
Let's agree to disagree then. grin grin
WatchYourSix:

Sigh.!!!...did u read my write up at all or you just like being difficult with dialogue....??

Being entitled and being a house wife are completely two different things....how did being a house wife who depends on her man enter this dialogue...

do u understand what being entitled in an inconsiderate, irrational, and toxic way means??

Re: Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work by WatchYourSix: 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
Samantha123:
Let's agree to disagree then. grin grin

Sigh!!
Re: Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work by InfinityFabric: 6:14am On Oct 09, 2022
I can buy you lunch for a whole month. grin grin
Translation: I hope you're not broke ?
Answer: Ofc, I'm NOT. And you'll have to cook, if you can't - time to learn.

Samantha123:
I don't know the last one, but already I can feel it in my bones that I'm a whole lot better than her.
Well, well, that's looking debatable. You're already evading cooking.
Re: Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 09, 2022
I don't know how to cook Nigerian food. grin grin
InfinityFabric:

Translation: I hope you're not broke ?
Answer: Ofc, I'm NOT. And you'll have to cook, if you can't - time to learn.

Well, well, that's looking debatable. You're already evading cooking.
Re: Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work by InfinityFabric: 10:16am On Oct 09, 2022
Samantha123:
I don't know how to cook Nigerian food. grin grin
I got you baby:
https://www.youtube.com/c/SisiJemimahsRecipes/videos
Re: Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
Wow!! You must be joking.. grin grin

Those food have got too much oil in them and it's not good for your health.

What you need is some steamed mixed veggies and some roasted chicken breasts.. grin grin
InfinityFabric:

I got you baby:
https://www.youtube.com/c/SisiJemimahsRecipes/videos

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For / 18+: Explosive Birthday Party Games / Easily Orgasm With This Secret Sex Positions (video Tutorial +18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.