Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For (1444 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For by Graciousheart01: 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2022
This isn't suppose to be out here,but I have seen others healed ,and I believe I can also,aside eloping with another man,even under my roof,and finally packing everything in the house,and allowing me to see my son,any form to contact her to no avail.

It's fine Sha���,Shebi wen man turn beast una go start swearing up and down,true love doesn't exist.

No insult I no receive from this lady,I agreed to the breakup,and insults,but putting my son in a tight spot not to partake in his life,women una do well, biggest lie of the century her mother and relatives say they don't know where she is,aside the emotional damages,debts incurred ND many more,I believe am still here,I can't just die like a guinea fowl,almost 4 months since I saw my son,poor boy,Shit happens I just pity any incoming lady,men also hurt and they do so more especially when love is involved.

How can one be so brutal to the extent of saying am not the father,if she was desperate for a child , infact let me just say God take control

Mature advise needed I don't want to go into any destructive behavior and am tired of crying
Re: Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For by MufasaLion: 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kindly narrate what led to her action. This is a half-baked story. No reasonable person will advise based on what you wrote.

6 Likes

Re: Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For by marlow1962(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For by ComeHappy(f): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
kiss
Re: Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For by eastgates1: 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
I feel your pain iread somewhere on this forum yesterday about a woman leaving a 71 year old man.
With women expect the unexpectable.
Re: Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
If you're genuinely suffering, I pray God helps you out.

Your write up dey confuse me somehow somehow undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For by zarathustra(m): 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
If only you can calm down, get yourself together, focus on your job and hubbies this moment and it's torments will pass away. If you cannot do these things and let this moment define and dictate for you, you will be defeated.
This is all I can tell you. I have seen much worse scenarios and the men survived them by doing exactly what I advised you here. Do it and you will see how the table will turn.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For by Graciousheart01: 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
MufasaLion:
Kindly narrate what led to her action. This is a half-baked story. No reasonable person will advise based on what you wrote.

It all started with quarrels,even if she's the one that offends me I'll be the one to apologize,Omo this girl did a lot

1,) Advising and not agreeing I start a business, although Yahoo pays occasionally

2.) Turned my face from my family and that of my family from me

3.) Financially drained me

4) Eloping with a married man with my son, LOL

Definitely if I get back on my feet, I'll just adopt children and train them,women are so bleeped up
Re: Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For by Graciousheart01: 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
zarathustra:
If only you can calm down, get yourself together, focus on your job and hubbies this moment and it's torments will pass away. If you cannot do these things and let this moment define and dictate for you, you will be defeated.
This is all I can tell you. I have seen much worse scenarios and the men survived them by doing exactly what I advised you here. Do it and you will see how the table will turn.

Worst part is this lady just cut me off from my child,what is she going to feed him with lies,I need all help I can get not financially please please please please, because right now I don't know where to start am an emotional wreck
Re: Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For by Graciousheart01: 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
If you're genuinely suffering, I pray God helps you out.

Your write up dey confuse me somehow somehow undecided lipsrsealed

Emotional damages and depression has no cure, especially when you encounter damaged women,I mean women who had gone through series of relationship and pre marriage, just avoid them,those single with children worst

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For by Nemesis0147(m): 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
Graciousheart01:

It all started with quarrels,even if she's the one that offends me I'll be the one to apologize,Omo this girl did a lot

1,) Advising and not agreeing I start a business, although Yahoo pays occasionally

Definitely if I get back on my feet, I'll just adopt children and train them,women are so bleeped up
she made you turned your face from family?
Well,I pray you heal fast but learn your lesson.

Family all we gat....your wife or girlfriend is not family!!

From your post,you are down.

Breakfast well served......you will be fine

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For by MufasaLion: 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
Graciousheart01:

Now, you just confirmed my suspicion. This is the problem someone like you always have in marriage, because you all always marry the ladies that are perceived to be "slay" instead of those that slay and still have intellectual capabilities, hardworking, honest, ambitious etc. Sadly, you lots are intimidated by them and go for the ones you can subdie, buy their love, attention etc with money and material things.

Many of you just date for fun and don't have proper and intellectual conversations during when you're dating, and most times, unwanted pregnancy is the reason y'all end up together.

You've made a mistake, if you feel you can take care of the boy, you should involve the cops or some NGOs. Although I don't think the boy should be in the custody of either of you because none of you have what it takes to raise a child that will see virtue in being upright, honest, non-toxic, legal etc.

I wish you well and I hope you right your wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For by Graciousheart01: 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
Nemesis0147:
she made you turned your face from family?
Well,I pray you heal fast but learn your lesson.

Family all we gat....your wife or girlfriend is not family!!

From your post,you are down.

Breakfast well served......you will be fine

I cry almost all the time, shit is this how it is?
Re: Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For by Graciousheart01: 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
MufasaLion:

Now, you just confirmed my suspicion. This is the problem someone like you always have in marriage, because you all always marry the ladies that are perceived to be "slay" instead of those that slay and still have intellectual capabilities, hardworking, honest, ambitious etc. Sadly, you lots are intimidated by them and go for the ones you can subdie, buy their love, attention etc with money and material things.

Many of you just date for fun and don't have proper and intellectual conversations during when you're dating, and most times, unwanted pregnancy is the reason y'all end up together.

You've made a mistake, if you feel you can take care of the boy, you should involve the cops or some NGOs. Although I don't think the boy should be in the custody of either of you because none of you have what it takes to raise a child that will see virtue in being upright, honest, non-toxic, legal etc.

I wish you well and I hope you right your wrong.

I tried begging the mother, just imagine she's telling me if the child grows, he'll know his father.
Re: Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For by Nemesis0147(m): 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
Graciousheart01:

I cry almost all the time, shit is this how it is?
i don’t know it feels because I have never been in your shoes before!!
But man up.
If crying will make you feel better,cry wella.
We are all human but better days ahead my guy
Re: Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For by MufasaLion: 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
Graciousheart01:

I tried begging the mother, just imagine she's telling me if the child grows, he'll know his father.

Involve NGOs and the cops.
Re: Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For by zarathustra(m): 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
Graciousheart01:

But she is right
Re: Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For by omolasho: 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
Before I will list out your remedies, I would like to say that your woman elopes because of the following;
1. See finish; she has lost almost all respect for you by involving third parties and not hiding to your advise and instructions.

2. Finance; both of you are unable to manage your financial challenges maturedly.

3. Abuse; you both exchange psychological and physical abuse over the years.

REMEDY 1
Your emotion; your first adversary now is your mind. It's worried that you will not see your son again, another guy will be sexing your wife, she would get more care from other guys than she got from you, your son will be at the mercy of others, She would villify you before people. Oops calm down your mind! The best thing to do now is to do nothing.

Still trying......

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For by Graciousheart01: 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
omolasho:

Before I will list out your remedies, I would like to say that your woman elopes because of the following;
1. See finish; she has lost almost all respect for you by involving third parties and not hiding to your advise and instructions.

2. Finance; both of you are unable to manage your financial challenges maturedly.

3. Abuse; you both exchange psychological and physical abuse over the years.

REMEDY 1
Your emotion; your first adversary now is your mind. It's worried that you will not see your son again, another guy will be sexing your wife, she would get more care from other guys than she got from you, your son will be at the mercy of others, She would villify you before people. Oops calm down your mind! The best thing to do now is to do nothing.

Still trying......

Deep and very very true I'll be sharing my WhatsApp digits, I'll be forever grateful and indebted to all who wish to help,my self esteem has been hurt probably 0.0001%, this lady used my weakness against me

How am I suppose to move on, now I believe all women are like that, selfish and exploiting, I've been bruised badly.
Re: Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For by Uchenna10(m): 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
Graciousheart01:

Same tin happened to me....u too love her bro..... just look for any other girl to get over this hrt break

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For by Uchenna10(m): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
Graciousheart01:

Emotional damages and depression has no cure, especially when you encounter damaged women,I mean women who had gone through series of relationship and pre marriage, just avoid them,those single with children worst

You're right, avoid women who has gone thru series of relationships and divorcees

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For by Ovieemmanuel: 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
Graciousheart01:

you need to first work on your self. You need to be matured first . Focus grow everything about yourself . Anger spoils alot be calm and concentrate.
Re: Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For by jeromestarks: 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
Na woman leave you, no be God leave you.
Move on to another woman mbok.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For by lifenija: 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
Ehya

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For by frozen70(f): 8:03am On Nov 30, 2022
Graciousheart01:
This isn't suppose to be out here,but I have seen others healed ,and I believe I can also,aside eloping with another man,even under my roof,and finally packing everything in the house,and allowing me to see my son,any form to contact her to no avail.

It's fine Sha���,Shebi wen man turn beast una go start swearing up and down,true love doesn't exist.

No insult I no receive from this lady,I agreed to the breakup,and insults,but putting my son in a tight spot not to partake in his life,women una do well, biggest lie of the century her mother and relatives say they don't know where she is,aside the emotional damages,debts incurred ND many more,I believe am still here,I can't just die like a guinea fowl,almost 4 months since I saw my son,poor boy,Shit happens I just pity any incoming lady,men also hurt and they do so more especially when love is involved.

How can one be so brutal to the extent of saying am not the father,if she was desperate for a child , infact let me just say God take control

Mature advise needed I don't want to go into any destructive behavior and am tired of crying

Relax and plan how to recover and move on

She said is not your son, when the right time comes

You will locate her and do a DNA

Your son will grow and ask after your were about

If you had married her property all this drama will be handled by both in laws

That she became pregnant and have a baby for you, doesn't make her your wife, so she still have the freedom to be naughty

When you are ready to settle down, get married properly and have control over family matters

Women are drama queens and they have different displays, you may not beat that

One day she may come back to you, don't accept her as she may have realize that you are not strong enough to say no

And you will be trapped and she will keep dealing with you

Just go and hustle, when she tire she will return the child to you and move on
Re: Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For by headbasher96(m): 11:29am On Nov 30, 2022
Kidnap one of her relative in exchange for your son lets say maybe brother or mother
Re: Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 09, 2023
There more to this story. Wish we can hear from the babymama
Re: Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For by Graciousheart01: 7:53am On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:
There more to this story. Wish we can hear from the babymama

Person wen go don put leg for outside so,Life man need to be wise in woman aspect
Re: Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For by Lance00009: 11:25am On Jan 09, 2023
Sorry to say
The woman use you take come back
The child might be yours physically but spiritually most children have just mother
I can't say forget your son but no this your son must hate you in the future
The child is your baby mama second life all what she didn't enjoy the child will enjoy it
Know this before you fall into baby mama traps
Re: Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For by Lance00009: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2023
Let me tell you this
You won't be able to focus on ur career and before you choose a baby mama know this that you are indirectly transferring blessing to any child born by you
Most children are used to pack the blessing of the father
Your child will surely become who God made you to be
You can't born a child and the child taken from you
You nothing but a transporter
Re: Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For by BarrSly: 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
Graciousheart01:

Bro I’m glad you’ve learnt from your experience. What you are experiencing right now is called RedPill Rage and it is normal but you shouldn’t be stuck in this phase for too long.

What you should do now is work on yourself, make good money, improve your status. Then you’ll have the right sense to think if a woman’s presence in your life is really worth it (trust me, they aren’t worth it).

DO NOT GET INTO ANY OTHER RELATIONSHIP NOT FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS AT LEAST .

(1) (Reply)

See How Ladies Is Dominanting This Post Trending On Facebook? / It Is Not Always About Sex / Man’s Apartment Is The Latest Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.