Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

My Spiritual Wife - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Spiritual Wife (12584 Views)

Spiritual Benefits Of Bay Leaf, Sea Salt, Cinnamon & Others / Spiritual Orientation And Tips (spiritual O.T) / The Roadmap To Greatness--five Spiritual Excersises No One Told You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Spiritualonyx(f): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
MY SPIRITUAL WIFE

EPISODE 9
My stepmother was still busy lying; telling daddy that I'd finished a very big mold of "wheat' she'd served me earlier. She said that she had even added James's food to mine, when he couldn't finish it.
My stepmother said that, even if I was going to eventually eat out of the food again, it couldn't possibly be that night because she was sure that there was no way I still had space left in my stomach for more food.
Surprisingly, this time around, my daddy was not buying any of these.

I don't know if it was the tears that had now started rolling freely down my cheeks or the fact that my stomach was not confirming the story my stepmother was selling but, he just wasn't.

"Come and wash your hand, Paul; come and eat with your brother and me." Daddy said.
What I was feeling at this point was a mix of "everything". From happiness (of finally being able to eat for the first time, today), to fear (of what my stepmother would do to me as a result of these); to, even wondering whether the food in front of us would be enough for only me (not haven eaten all day long).
The fact that my daddy had insisted that I wash my hand; to join them on that dining table definitely didn't go down well with my stepmother, and she wasn't one to give up easily.

The moment I took a seat in front of daddy (just right beside James) and began to wash my hand, my stepmother sprung up from where she had been seated down the whole time, and began matching towards us; towards me.

I recognized that walking step very well.

The woman was coming to drag me by my ear again, off the table.
My stepmother halted, just steps away from where I was sitting down (where I was seriously trying to swallow as many muscles of the food as I could before the inevitable happened).
I didn’t know exactly what was to come but the anticipation alone was killing; my ear already hurt from I'd presumed would come.

It still didn't stop me from swallowing as fast as my throat could, though.
If I knew this woman well, I was more than certain that she was going to create a small scene with this move she was about to make.
My stepmother stretched forth her hand to grab me by my ear.

She hadn’t made any real contact yet but in my mind, I was already feeling the pain from this grip.
My stepmother’s hand had barely touched me when James dropped to the floor and suddenly began to convulse.
James was rushed to the hospital and to the glory of God, he didn't die.
James’s condition worsened though, as the weeks wound by. Ultimately leaving him paralyzed from his waist down.
Every test done to ascertain what must have happened to have subjected James to “these”, was medically unexplainable.
James was provided a wheelchair.
We were all inside the doctor's office when certain instructions were given, particularly to my stepmother, on how to care for James in this tough time.

"Now more than ever, Madam, your son needs all the attention he can get. With this kind of paralysis comes having to wipe after him most of the time. Always ensure he is kept clean, most especially, back there. He needs all the attention he can get and must never be made to feel any less of himself in any way. That way, it doesn't mess with his psychology. Though his condition is medically unexplainable, I believe in miracles. As such, be prayerful and trust God to change his situation in no time." The doctor said.
My stepmother, whom no one could get to stop crying since this incident, kept nodding to everything the doctor was saying (like a good woman)
Weeks after we left the hospital, the task of taking care of James gradually transitioned to me.

I would wash and clean up after James.
One would have expected that as a mother, my stepmother would heed to the doctor’s advice; pay real attention to her child; her son, instead of leaving him in the hands of another “minor”.
My stepmother would often tell me that she was only training me; teaching me to be responsible; proactive in being able to take care of this "kind" of people, since I'll be meeting them a lot in future.

I was still trying to wrap my head around those words; wondering what she’d meant by that when she continued...

“I am sure; very sure that all your children will be born in the state at which James is right now. Did I say the same? Sorry, it was a slip of tongue. I meant to say, worse. Paul! All your children will be imbeciles naaaaw. You better not suffer your wife by leaving all of them in her hands to care for o. It is best you start learning how to care for them now”. My stepmother said.
Oluchi had had to notice my depressing situation from my face; in school one day.
Oluchi had asked if I was hungry and as usual, my answer was a resounding "yes". But she somehow noticed that that wasn't the only thing bothering me.

After a lot of probing and my initial hesitation to spill, I finally did.
For reasons I couldn't understand at the time, Oluchi was livid that I'd had to take up such adult responsibilities at home. She was mad at the fact that my stepmother had the efruntary to say all of that about my unborn children. "How dare Ireti?" Oluchi exclaimed, angrily before she went quiet on me for the remainder of that day.
That night, Oluchi came over to call me out as usual. We had all the fun we possibly could and when it was time for me to go back home, the thought of what I would be going back home to, hit me; the sadness on my face was evident.

But Oluchi smiled; held me close in a warm embrace, then whispered in my ears "cheer up, love. Don't worry, I've taken care of your problems."
Oluchi did exactly as she'd whispered, because we woke up to James's very cold lifeless body the next morning.

To be continued...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Spiritualonyx(f): 8:07am On Oct 19, 2022
MY SPIRITUAL WIFE

Episode 10
My stepmother's loud cry woke us up that morning. Apparently, she had woken up to prepare her "beloved" children for school only to discover that James was not responding to her call. She'd gone closer to "shake" him, hoping that he was only sleeping but his overly cold lifeless body delivered the heart shattering message.
My stepmother wept like I'd never seen her cry before. She was busy rolling from one end of the house to the other. It was obvious that James's death hit her hard. She has always had a special likeness for the boy. No doubt, losing James to the cold hands of death really did "a number" on her; It'd hit her differently.
For six straight months, my stepmother didn't go a day without crying. Everything seemed to remind her of James, which makes her cry even more.
Everytime friends; family and church members came over to our house on condolence visits, my stepmother never failed to lament to them on how cruel the world had been to her. She consistently built lies on top of lies in her stories about her love for “us”, her children.

"What have I done to deserve this kind of cruelty? Ehn? What? I am kind hearted. I try to be a very good Christian. I am not just one that attends church, I try to be a practicing Christian. I love my neighbor as myself and never, not even in the slightest of ways do I wish evil for another woman's child. Why is heaven’s name should God allow the evil eye to befall my household like this? Why James? How could death not have taken me instead? How can I be burying my children one after the other? Who have I wronged na?" My stepmother would always lament.
Everytime she was on with these anthem, people who'd come visiting, would usually take turns in patting her back, throwing words of encouragement at her. They’d try to remind her that this was only a trying time in her life and that she needed to be steadfast in prayers to overcome.

My stepmother would usually thank them for their kind words but once they were gone, resume crying again.
My stepmother barely even noticed that I was living in the same house (during this period).

This made me free; very happy.
For the first time in "NEVER", I wake up and go about my daily routines like every other normal child my age.

But just like every other thing in life, the peace of mind I enjoyed was only momentarily.

Soon, the emotions that came affiliated with the loss of James gradually began to wear off.

We got to a point where James was only sometimes made reference of in “certain” conversations and even at that, the sadness that followed was no longer as depressing.
As though my stepmother knew something; as though she’d sensed that I might have had a hand in everything that was going on in her life, she tried as best as she could to avoid me, completely. I could see how very difficult it was for her to allow certain things slide but she seemed not to have a choice every time she’d had to.
Bofore now, I'd overheard a conversation between my stepmother and pastor Isaac (after Sunday service).

Pastor Isaac advised my stepmother to be kind to me.

"Take that young man as your own, sister Ireti, and the good lord will never forsake you; He'll put a smile back on your face again in no time. You see, our battle is of the lord, but before the lord takes up his armor and shield to defend us against evil schemes, we need to have been faithful to him in our own right or at least, be a work in progress towards achieving closure in his sight. The evil that has befallen your household is not ordinary. Familiar spirits are at work. If you want to see the face of the lord manifest in your life, you have to be righteous in your own right, sister Ireti. I don't know what you have been doing to that boy that you ought not to, but the lord says I should tell you to stop; to turn a new leaf with him."

Pastor Isaac prayed with my stepmother afterwards, before he departed.
Four months later, my face was to be buried between my stepmother's warm laps.

The firmness in this grip, was with precision.
With a razor blade in one hand and pounded pepper smeared in another, my stepmother was supposedly about to teach me a lesson, one I was never to forget.
Apparently, her fifty naira was missing, and I was the only verified thief, living in her house.

Besides, shebi I once told her that I frequently found money in my school bag?

Money she'd assumed were stashes from her money I must have stolen.
Not everyone is capable of complete repentance after all.

To be continued...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Wande22(m): 8:31am On Oct 19, 2022
Thanks for those sizzling updates spiritualonyx

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by royalguy123(m): 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
A leopard can't change it's skin ,Paul you just have to bear your cross
What a wonderful story line !!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Spiritual Wife by royalguy123(m): 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
A leopard can't change it's skin ,Paul you just have to bear your cross
What a wonderful story line

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Spiritualonyx(f): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
Hello � fanmily, yeah one more update tonight, because why not........
Please, kindly read to the end.

MY SPIRITUAL WIFE

Episode 11
My Daddy had traveled that morning and considering how heavy he'd packed, It was very obvious that he was going on one of his usual "business trips". This always meant that we won't be seeing him anytime soon.
Just the night before, on my way back from seeing Oluchi, I'd eavesdroped on Daddy's conversation with his wife (my stepmother).

Daddy had asked my stepmother if it was okay for me to go over; to be with my Mum for a while. Especially since we were on holidays (at the time).

"Ha! No now. Have you forgotten what happened the day that woman was leaving this house? Have you forgotten what led to you, literally prying Richard off of her hands in that hard long battle? Don't you know that if he goes over to her place now in the disguise of holiday, he won't be coming back again? She will just keep him to herself and you might never be able to have access to him, ever again." My stepmother said.
I heard my Daddy heave a deep sigh. I was afraid that he must have thought there was some sense in what my stepmother had just said.
I'd not seen my mother since that day she left the house. I'd not heard her voice either.

My stepmother found a way to make my daddy forbid it; forbid any means of contact.
One would have thought that my school should have been a perfect place for a meet, if my mother cared enough but it wasn't.

My stepmother ensured that that was not an option either.
My stepmother made my Daddy go over to the school authorities one day, to have them ban my mother from ever coming anywhere close to the school premises to see me. He also made sure that my mother could not possibly wait at a particular spot to see me on my way back from school either.
"But he is still her son and she deserves to see him too. Its been so long since they both last saw." My Daddy said in rebuttal to the point my stepmother had raised earlier, in a manner that depicted "reason".

I was happy to hear that part, in their conversation.

I was hopeful.

It meant that my father was not so unreasonable after all.

But my happiness was short leaved.
"Hmm! Well, on a second thought, I think you have a point in what you have said. That woman is mischievous and could have something planned. Paul is not going anywhere." Daddy concluded.

I was eclipsed by sadness at this point.
As i turned to leave that night; to take the long sad walk towards my room, I heard a voice; a very familiar voice.

It was Oluchi's.

Oluchi whispered in my ears...

"Don't worry baby, she'll wish she had let you go, before long.
My daddy was away for three weeks. In those three weeks, my step mother's cruelty upon me, heightened.
I was convinced that this woman devices new means to cause me pains every time she was bored.

My stepmother was so good at it, that at a point, I began to wonder if she was not just wasting her God's given talents on "little Me".
That woman's creativity in causing pain was unmatched.

I was sure; very certain that my stepmother's inspirations to enact most of these evil she enacted upon me were "divine".

It couldn't have been anything besides being "divine", it just couldn't have.

No one could possibly wrack their heads so hard, just so they can come up with "unique" ways to enact these cruelty like this woman does. No one.

I mean, my step mothers does these, effortlessly.
But there was just one small problem with all of these.

I was the only person seeing this side of my stepmother.

Even my daddy, to a reasonable extent see my stepmother as a loving, caring, God fearing, responsible and very reasonable (woman) wife.
The only flaw my father assumes my stepmother has, is her short temper.
My stepmother was an elder in church. She mentors people. Prominent people looked up to her and her words were usually "watch words".
If you see my stepmother preaching on a pulpit, advising or even counseling people, you won't be able to help it; falling in love with the personality she portrays was imminent.
During a conversation with Oluchi the other night, I was forced to ask...

"If the world thinks very highly of my stepmother and I happen to be the only one (besides my mummy of course) who thinks otherwise, doesn't that make me (us) the minority? If she was as terrible as I have come to see her to be, should I be the only person seeing it? I'm sure I'd once heard, during pastor Isaac's sermon, that characters were like smoke and can not possibly be hidden forever? Why are others not seeing what I am seeing glaringly in this woman day in, day out?"

Oluchi smiled all through my questions. When she finally opened her mouth to say something, I'd expected it to be an answer to my question but it wasn't.

It was something else; something dark; something more.
"Don't worry, Paul, we'll make the world see her for who she truly is, and even a little bit of who she isn't. It'll be her little punishment for being evil at heart and saintly in the presence of all".

To be continued...

Typicool8
Treasurewamiri
Stainless190
Leosmaria
Moura7
Peero1
Wande22
Royalty189
zorse
Beeteazaa
Tahir01
Sharoniah
Elpochas
Hungerbadoo
Royalty123
Hotswagg12
duruZed

Please if you have a Facebook account I need your help to win a contest.
All you've to do is like the page, react on my picture, comment using the hastag #coolval.
Thank you ☺️

This link takes you straight to my picture �

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=452183617009281&set=a.437364285157881&type=3&flite=scwspnss&mibextid=Y8SekPVaMXDWWXeK

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Spiritual Wife by zorse: 4:20am On Oct 20, 2022
Bone chilling. Pauls stepmother's wickedness has no bounds. She doesn't seem to learn. Sadly, the world is filled with her type...

Great work Spiritualonyx! A little typos here and there but still great work

2 Likes

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Damibiz(m): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
That description of who your stepmother is,is out of this world

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Spiritualonyx(f): 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
MY SPIRITUAL WIFE

EPISODE 12
It is true what they say.

Nature versus nurture is actually a thing.

Children born and raised by the same parent can be so different in ways that raises significant concern.
Silas (my stepmother's remaining child) was surprisingly different from his mother and his other dead siblings.

Silas was the only one amongst my stepmother's children that spoke with me like a "human being". We played together every time my stepmother was not at home but the second, she got back, he dared not come close to me.
Most of the times my stepmother would deprive me of food, Silas would always try to find a way; he’d always attempt to sneak me something; anything, ranging from biscuits, to making sure he doesn't finish his food so I could have what’s left of it, to sometimes even attempting to bring up my "not haven eaten situation”, to Daddy.
Never had Silas ever succeeded in any of these attempts though but, I guess his intentions were all that mattered after all.
Oluchi took a special liking for Silas, after I told her one day that he was the only source of happiness I had at home.
The day my stepmother designed my back with a razor blade and smeared it with pounded pepper, you should have seen Silas that day, crying.

Seeing Silas cry so passionately, you'd have assumed that he was somehow linked to me; feeling every bit of the pain I was feeling.
Even though my stepmother later found her supposed "lost fifty naira", I still carry the marks; the scars from that allegation, till date.
It was just like every other Sunday. We arrived at church earlier than usual.

Daddy was supposed to meet us in church, later that day. He was returning from his three weeks journey.
It was during a "praise and worship" session. Everyone was just beginning to get in the "groove" of praises when something strange gradually began to happen to my stepmother.

My stepmother who had rhythmically been moving to the beat suddenly began to behave unusually. She was all over the place, dancing more than necessary.

Hell! My stepmother was dancing “off beat”.

Mini break in transmission.....
Good day guys, please I need your help to win a contest.
All you've to do is like the page, react on my picture, comment using the hastag #coolval.
Thank you ☺️

Sayrahlynn Onyx ❤️

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=452183617009281&set=a.437364285157881&type=3&flite=scwspnss&mibextid=Y8SekPVaMXDWWXeK

Please guys we are aiming for A thousand reactions and 400 comments of cool val.
Thank you.

Earlier on, while the sermon was going on, at a point, my stepmother was laughing unnecessarily, even when there was nothing humorous about that part of pastor Isaac's preaching.
Pastor Isaac soon signaled at the pastor on the pulpit to hold.
Everyone’s eyes were now very much fixated on my stepmother.

It had now become very obvious that something was indeed, wrong with the woman.
A small crowd of prayer warriors had now begun to gather around my stepmother. Prayer warriors, who at this point must have already assumed that nothing about this unusual display was ordinary.

They all began to "Cast and Bind".
Thunderous prayers from all angles began.

My stepmother's restored sanity was their prayer point.
Even though I had no idea what exactly was going on, I closed my eyes too, to pray for my stepmother.

But I was not sure whether I wanted that woman's condition to change for the better or worse.
Everyone in church had now been praying for my stepmother for well over thirty minutes before her sudden shout and screams of “wanting to talk”, had pastor Isaac ordering the prayers to come to a halt,
"In Jesus name we pray".

The whole church thundered "Amen".
Pastor Isaac then proceeded to ask my stepmother, "What do you want to talk about sister Ire...?"

"...I killed Helen! I killed James! I killed my children! There you have it. I killed them! I kill them out of my wickedness. I killed them! I killed them! I killed them".
My stepmother sprung up and began to dance to the rhythm she had now gotten from the repetition of "I killed them."
"Blood of Jesus!" The entire church roared in unison; in surprise.

Not even pastor Isaac could hide his shock at this revelation.
Even though they’d heard this from the "horse's mouth", it was a hard pill to swallow. No one could believe any of it. They couldn’t believe that their very "beloved, angelic and inspiring mother in the lord" could be capable of this kind of atrocity.
"Sister Ireti! Why? Why did you kill them? How could you kill your own children? What could they have done to you, to have deserved such cruelty? What have they done that you couldn't possibly have forgiven them; your own children?" A voice from the crowd echoed, with a lot of anger embedded in every word.
Just in the heat of these, my Daddy showed up.

Apparently, he had entered the church just around the same time his wife was confessing to having killed his children.

To be continued...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Spiritual Wife by daddio(m): 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Captivating and inspiring story, thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Wande22(m): 7:53am On Oct 21, 2022
Karmalitulahi is a sexy biatch
Spiritualonyx I dey feel you

2 Likes

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Spiritualonyx(f): 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
MY SPIRITUAL WIFE

Episode 13.
My Daddy stood startled. He stared at his wife, as she confessed to have killed his; their children.
Daddy’s eyes were burning red. I bet he couldn’t believe any of these either. His facial expression at this point depicted trying to digest everything he’d heard.

Daddy appeared bemused, momentarily.
Amidst still trying to process what he’s heard; Daddy suddenly began to advance aggressively towards my stepmother.

Daddy made a move on his wife but was intercepted halfway; before he could execute what he had in mind.
"Brother John No! No!" Pastor Isaac debunked. "These are familiar spirits at work. You should know better than this, brother John. You should know better than to lose your temper in the house of the Lord; on your wife; on a woman God is already treating her case."
My daddy heaved a deep sigh, then buried his head to the ground in shame.
Daddy is a shy guy. I couldn’t even begin to imagine the magnitude of embarrassment he’d felt at that moment. The fact that he’d allowed his emotions to get the better part of him, enough to have made that move on my stepmother earlier, didn’t even help matters.
"The church” went berserk with murmur.

Everyone suddenly had something to say but no one was actually saying anything.
Pastor Isaac ordered that my stepmother be taken into his office.

A few trusted; much "supposed" anointed men of God; prayer warriors were handpicked to accompany my stepmother into the pastor’s office.
My Daddy quietly walked in behind them.
Service resumed again shortly after they'd carried my stepmother away.

Pastor Nicholas (the assistant pastor) continued from where he’d stopped preaching. And because of what had happened moments before, the trajectory of his preaching took a turn.
Pastor Isaac and everyone that’d gone into his office, remained in there, for the remainder of the church program.
Service rounded up.

One after the other, people began to exit the church.
Almost everyone that’d come to church that morning had now gone home.

A couple more hours passed, yet there was no sign that Daddy or my stepmother was coming out of the pastor’s office anytime soon.
I could still hear intense prayers going on in pastor Isaac's office from where I sat (alone on one of the chairs, inside the church).

I eventually got tired of sitting down for so long; waiting for them to come out, so I stood up and walked out of the church.

I went outside to wait for daddy and my stepmother under a tree, just in front of the church premises.
I stood out there longer than I’d sat inside the church, waiting.

I'd stood so long, that I began to get very impatient; agitated.
None of us had eaten anything that morning.

Because I knew that daddy was due to arrive later that day; because I knew that daddy will be coming back home with us (from church) got me very excited.

This excitement was different.

It came with the anticipation of eating from the rice my stepmother had dished into the cooler for when we returned from church.

I was certain that there was no way I wouldn’t eat from it.

Daddy will definitely invite me to join him on the dining table (that is in case my stepmother had decided to be mean again and deprive me of my own share).
I was still lost in daydreaming about that rice when a loud sound from the main entrance door of the church snapped me back to consciousness.

I raised my head; looked over to see two men springing out from the church; sprinting towards me.
I recognized the faces very well. They were part of the prayer warriors that’d carried my stepmother into the pastor’s office earlier.

Brother Solomon and brother Jeremiah’s faces were mean looking. Their stares were piercing and of purpose. They ran towards me as fast as their legs could sprint, not taking their eyes off me the entire time.
I didn't need anyone to tell me what was happening.

I didn’t even want to know what was happening.

The look on these men’s faces already depicted that all was not well. So, on that note, I took to my heels.

...........Break........
Guys, please � we are aiming at 1k reactions and 400 #coolval comment.
Please guys, help me share too.

........Enjoy.........
My short legs could only sprint me so far before I got apprehended.

I was lifted off the floor, high up in the sky as though a sacrifice unto the lord.
The fear I got engulfed by at that moment, was indescribable. It was most likely responsible for the reason my nerves got the better part of me; why I couldn’t run fast enough.
My face cracked for a cry but I didn't; I couldn't.
Not a single word of “nonviolent intent” was uttered. Instead, Brother Solomon and brother Jeremiah began to speak in tongues, intensely.

At this point, I was too scared; too terrified to even cry or scream in a manner that’d be a “distress call”.
We got back inside the church.

I locked eyes with daddy.

At this point, Daddy was standing side by side my stepmother (who now looked much better than the last time I saw her) and pastor Isaac, all seemingly waiting for my arrival.
You see all those emotions from earlier? The ones that fear couldn't allow me to express when Brother Solomon and Brother Jeremiah held me high up in the sky on our way back into the church? All those emotions came pouring down on me.

I suddenly began to scream my lungs out.

I was screaming so loud, anyone would have assumed that one of them on sight had a knife in hand, and I'd been told that the next second was going to be my last, on earth.
"KEEP QUIET IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS!” Pastor Isaac screamed at me.

I started wondering what "In Jesus name" was doing in ordinary "keep quiet".

Before I could process what was going on, I'd been cornered and surrounded by five equally mean looking faces.

They were all prayer warriors.

They started binding and casting, a "supposed" demons out of me.
At first, I was more surprised at all of these weird display than concerned, until I began to feel uneasy.

I was suddenly restless.

I suddenly felt the urgent need to use the restroom.

I felt the urge to puke.

I was suddenly unnecessarily apprehensive.

I was shouting, scratching, screaming, and begging them to stop whatever it was they were doing; saying.
I rolled all the way to the door and was just about to sprint out when "GET BACK HERE IN JESUS NAME!" got me sprinting right back.
It was a thirty-three long minutes of torture for me.
I woke up moments later to worship songs.

I woke up in the arms of my daddy. He was giving thanks at this point.

I looked over to my stepmother. She was staring back at me but instead of "the scornful" facial expression I was now use to, I was met with an eye of remorse.
Apparently, my stepmother had also been delivered from those funny exhibitions (from earlier).
We got back home and that night, I couldn't wait to tell Oluchi about what had happened; about my encounter with those brethren, from my church.

I waited and waited and waited, but Oluchi did not come as usual. Not that night, not the night after and not even the night after the one after.
Two months passed and still, Oluchi was nowhere to be found.

Oluchi mysterious stopped coming to school too.

To be continued...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Damibiz(m): 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
Oluchi mysteriously stopped coming to school........ something big has taken over Paul

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Wande22(m): 6:48am On Oct 23, 2022
Damibiz:
Oluchi mysteriously stopped coming to school........ something big has taken over Paul
the link (soul-tie) between Paul and Oluchi has Been severed

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Spiritualonyx(f): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
MY SPIRITUAL WIFE

EPISODE 14
It wasn't so hard for me to forget Oluchi. As far as my very tender mind was concerned, her relevance was basically centered on the food she constantly filled my belly with, every time I was deprived of it, by my stepmother.
Since the deliverance and counselling, my stepmother had been best behaved. Her change was tremendous. For the first time in “Never”, my stepmother treated me like one of her own. She paid attention to my needs and every time she served food, she made sure that my portion was the biggest.

So you see, I had no reason to miss Oluchi.
My step mother began treating me like an egg. Hardly did she raise her hands on me. Depending on what my offense was, she would usually only scream at me, and that was it.
From where we were coming from to where we'd gotten, for me, this was a huge transformation.
Years passed. I rounded up my primary and secondary school education, then I became a JAMB regular customer.

I wrote JAMB regularly to the extent that one time, I didn’t need to pay for my JAMB form. The owner of the cyber café where I frequent, offered to pay for it. “You’ve earned this”, he said.

I still did not make it into the university that year.
I’d written JAMB and either failed to get the cut off marks to these universities I’d applied to or I’d passed JAMB, written post UTME examinations and did not make the school’s cut off mark.

Other times, it was practically because I had no one to be that "extra push".
It was a frustrating time in my life.
I finally secured admission into the university in my ninth attempt.

I had to travel down to the school just to see my name on the notice board. Even at that, I still couldn’t believe my eyes.
That day ranks up there as one of the happiest day; happiest moment of my life.
Settling into my new environment was not so difficult for me. I’d waited for so long to break away from my father; from home, that the moment this admission came through, all I could do was count down the days I had left in that house by the seconds.

I already began to see myself as a visitor, rather than a member of the house.
The buzz about "fresher's night" (a social gathering usually organized for new students in the university) was loud; very loud. It had been the only thing on every student’s lips the week before.
We looked forward to this event. The anticipation; the expectations from stories of previous similar events held in the school and its outcome, made seven days seem as though, seven months.
The long awaited day finally came. The hall was jam-packed, hours before the show was scheduled to even begin.
When the show finally began, it was everything as advertised.

Every act leaves you wondering if any other performance could match up.

The organizers of the show definitely put in work.
We were treated to one unbelievable; breathtaking; fun filled act after the other, in back to back successions. There was a lot of dancing, singing, drama, comedy and even a pageant to determine who the most beautiful girl in “our set” was.
Everyone was certainly having a swell time. My boys and I are inclusive.
From where I sat down (having the best time of my life), I sighted this beautifully dark, talk, slim, very curvy sassy looking girl by the corner. She was puffing away a cigarette.

This fine human was standing all by herself. An indicator that she was just “ripe for the picking”.
"Omoh! I dey come" I told Sam (my best friend) before I proceeded, bouncing towards the unknown.
"Hi! My name is Paul." I said, licking my lips as though they were mint.
This fine human looked at me with a facial expression that loudly depicted the question, "who be this one na?"

I didn't let that one deter my hunt though.
"I've been seated from across…” motioning towards where my boys and I have been seating down. “…and couldn't help but wonder what a gorgeous lady like yourself is doing, standing all by herself. Is everything okay?" I asked as audible as I could, so that she could hear me amidst the loud music, looking genuinely concerned.

This fine human, who had been looking away the whole time, seeming uninterested in what I had to say, turned to lock eyes with me. Then simple nodded, before she looked away again.
She took a drag from the cigarette she was holding, forming a fog off of its puff.
"Can I at least know your name?" I asked.

With a facial expression now seeming to be disturbed, she retorted, "Jane!”

"Sorry, I didn't get that." I said, having had her voice drowned by the noise in the background.

"My name is Janet. My friends call me Jane". She said, this time, a little bit calmer and a lot more audible.
"That is a beautiful name you've got. It's no surprise though. It compliments you perfectly." I said, with a teasing smile.

Janet looked at me with an "are you for real?" facial expression, then smiled in response to my compliment.
I was not sure if Janet thought those words “cheesy” or “sweet” and I honestly didn't care.
Janet and I hit it off from that point real quick; quicker than I could have ever imagined. So much so that I had Janet touching her toes barely an hour later, as I rammed her from behind.

To be continued...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Damibiz(m): 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
Oluchi is reborn ��
Nice work you have here....I'm with you

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Wande22(m): 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
Spiritualonyx:
MY SPIRITUAL WIFE

EPISODE 14
It wasn't so hard for me to forget Oluchi. As far as my very tender mind was concerned, her relevance was basically centered on the food she constantly filled my belly with, every time I was deprived of it, by my stepmother.
Since the deliverance and counselling, my stepmother had been best behaved. Her change was tremendous. For the first time in “Never”, my stepmother treated me like one of her own. She paid attention to my needs and every time she served food, she made sure that my portion was the biggest.

So you see, I had no reason to miss Oluchi.
My step mother began treating me like an egg. Hardly did she raise her hands on me. Depending on what my offense was, she would usually only scream at me, and that was it.
From where we were coming from to where we'd gotten, for me, this was a huge transformation.
Years passed. I rounded up my primary and secondary school education, then I became a JAMB regular customer.

I wrote JAMB regularly to the extent that one time, I didn’t need to pay for my JAMB form. The owner of the cyber café where I frequent, offered to pay for it. “You’ve earned this”, he said.

I still did not make it into the university that year.
I’d written JAMB and either failed to get the cut off marks to these universities I’d applied to or I’d passed JAMB, written post UTME examinations and did not make the school’s cut off mark.

Other times, it was practically because I had no one to be that "extra push".
It was a frustrating time in my life.
I finally secured admission into the university in my ninth attempt.

I had to travel down to the school just to see my name on the notice board. Even at that, I still couldn’t believe my eyes.
That day ranks up there as one of the happiest day; happiest moment of my life.
Settling into my new environment was not so difficult for me. I’d waited for so long to break away from my father; from home, that the moment this admission came through, all I could do was count down the days I had left in that house by the seconds.

I already began to see myself as a visitor, rather than a member of the house.
The buzz about "fresher's night" (a social gathering usually organized for new students in the university) was loud; very loud. It had been the only thing on every student’s lips the week before.
We looked forward to this event. The anticipation; the expectations from stories of previous similar events held in the school and its outcome, made seven days seem as though, seven months.
The long awaited day finally came. The hall was jam-packed, hours before the show was scheduled to even begin.
When the show finally began, it was everything as advertised.

Every act leaves you wondering if any other performance could match up.

The organizers of the show definitely put in work.
We were treated to one unbelievable; breathtaking; fun filled act after the other, in back to back successions. There was a lot of dancing, singing, drama, comedy and even a pageant to determine who the most beautiful girl in “our set” was.
Everyone was certainly having a swell time. My boys and I are inclusive.
From where I sat down (having the best time of my life), I sighted this beautifully dark, talk, slim, very curvy sassy looking girl by the corner. She was puffing away a cigarette.

This fine human was standing all by herself. An indicator that she was just “ripe for the picking”.
"Omoh! I dey come" I told Sam (my best friend) before I proceeded, bouncing towards the unknown.
"Hi! My name is Paul." I said, licking my lips as though they were mint.
This fine human looked at me with a facial expression that loudly depicted the question, "who be this one na?"

I didn't let that one deter my hunt though.
"I've been seated from across…” motioning towards where my boys and I have been seating down. “…and couldn't help but wonder what a gorgeous lady like yourself is doing, standing all by herself. Is everything okay?" I asked as audible as I could, so that she could hear me amidst the loud music, looking genuinely concerned.

This fine human, who had been looking away the whole time, seeming uninterested in what I had to say, turned to lock eyes with me. Then simple nodded, before she looked away again.
She took a drag from the cigarette she was holding, forming a fog off of its puff.
"Can I at least know your name?" I asked.

With a facial expression now seeming to be disturbed, she retorted, "Jane!”

"Sorry, I didn't get that." I said, having had her voice drowned by the noise in the background.

"My name is Janet. My friends call me Jane". She said, this time, a little bit calmer and a lot more audible.
"That is a beautiful name you've got. It's no surprise though. It compliments you perfectly." I said, with a teasing smile.

Janet looked at me with an "are you for real?" facial expression, then smiled in response to my compliment.
I was not sure if Janet thought those words “cheesy” or “sweet” and I honestly didn't care.
Janet and I hit it off from that point real quick; quicker than I could have ever imagined. So much so that I had Janet touching her toes barely an hour later, as I rammed her from behind.

To be continued...

taking a dramatic twist....

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Spiritualonyx(f): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
MY SPIRITUAL WIFE

EPISODE 15

18+

It didn’t take too long before Janet eased up to me. She was soon laughing very hard to my jokes.

Janet initiated body contact in ways I could never have dared to; not in that short period of time.
Janet was a great dancer. I was able to cheer her up, enough to show me some dance skills.

Janet grinded on me, good, during a dance to a performance that was going on stage. So much so, that she gave me a “bonner”.
I summoned courage to ask the only question that mattered to me at that point. It could earn me a slap or lose me a potential "knack" but hey! "What tha heck, yeah?"
"What do you say we go back over to my place after the show, Jane?" I whispered into Jane’s ear. My heart was pounding so hard in anticipation of the uncertainty of what could possibly be Janet’s response to this “bold” question of mine.
In all honesty; in response to my question, I wasn't expecting anything less than a "What do you take me for?” Then maybe a scornful snub, accompanied by a long hiss.

But to my astonishment, Janet who had been grinding on me the entire time, turned around so she could probably see the lips that just made way for those words.

With a tipsy gaze, Janet smiled and said, "Fine".

“Fine?” I couldn’t believe my ears. I could not believe how this very hot! Hot! Hot! Girl, had just agreed to come over with me to my place. I was too carried away by anxiety; too apprehended to have even wondered why everything was going so smoothly; too smoothly for someone I'd only just met.
I’d landed a big fish. I didn’t see the need to wait for the show to be over.

As soon as Janet gave me the nod that we could be on our way home, I found myself reaching for my phone and dialing my personal “okada man’s” number.

He picked Jane and me at the school gate shortly after.
Janet and I went in and out of the shower the moment we got home, individually.
I came back out to meet Janet wrapped in one of my towels. The shortest I had.

I knew this was most likely an invitation for us to get down with “the matter at hand” but I didn’t know where to start from.
I’d had intercourse before now but never with a girl as hot as Jane.
I didn’t know whether to make the first move and if I chose to, I didn’t know when the right time to, was.
“Guy, you too dull! Person follow you come home; tie towel sit down for bed dey form sexy. You still dey here dey ask yeye question abi?” My mind queried.

It had a point. I eventually braced up to make “the move” and the reception I got, screamed "What took you so long?"
Janet's legs were pale and beautiful. I pulled them apart.
When I pressed the head of my boxer-covered joystick into her panties, Jane’s wetness soaked a bit, through the fabric. She looked at me flushed and helplessly.

I fell onto her body.

She wrapped her legs around my back.

We were wet and warm together, underneath the duvet.
Sometimes, I'll push into Janet and keep pushing, like I want to break through. She’d push her heels into my backside to encourage more of it. I liked it.
At one point, we were watching my boner swirl into the florality of her panties.
There was lots of moaning.
We both paused in a moment of self-awareness. We sounded so peculiar. We shared a laugh before Janet got on top of me.

“Does this feel good, Paul?” she asked.

I nodded my head.
My shaft was pinned against my belly because Janet was sliding her wet panties along it. Her weight was pressed hard and hot. She was making cute little gyrations, short but fast.
The band of my boxers was wet with pre-gum. We were interlocking fingers while Janet slid on me.

The pace soon picked up. Janet seemed intent on a particular friction.

“Damn! Paul. I’m going to cu…,” she announced, breathlessly. “Hold on!”
Concentrating on Janet’s face, eyes closed, quick breaths in sync with her humps.
The hard breaths finally stopped. Janet’s mouth, still open. Pressing me hard.
The silence in the room broke with a loud yelp. Something wholly unfamiliar from a girl of Janet’s demeanor.

Janet slided slowly along me, strong and with intent. Eyes open. A few more humps along my joystick, finishing what needed to be completed.
“Take it off” Janet whispered.
I took off my boxers in a hurry.
Janet made to toss the towel away, while I pulled her panties down her ankles.

Janet’s hand emerged from the covers, dropping our clothes off the bed.
Back under the covers, I took my throbbing erection and slid it back to where it was.
Now underneath the entrance of Janet's honey pot. It was so warm; so wet. Her wetness was noticeable on my shaft, which made it easier for me to slide against her lips. Again and again.
Janet rubbed my wet joystick with her hand every time it slid closer to her.

She held her wet hand slightly open and I humped into it. I loved the sound as my joystick slid into the inviting creases of her sloppy hand. For a time, there was nothing else to be heard.
From behind, I put two fingers into Janet's honeypot. My fingers were sliding up into her and stroking her pot walls with a "come here" motion.

“Ooooooh, Paaaaul.” Janet cried. She took my hard joystick and slapped it against her pot’s lips a couple of times.

My joystick was now nuzzled into those lips, tight and cozy.

What a wonderful feeling it was.
I cozied my head behind Janet’s, kissing her neck softly.

“Do you want it inside you?” I enquired, whispering.

“Yeesss.” Janet managed to mutter, amidst heavy pants.
Janet turned around and looked at me like she knew I was trouble. She then put a hand to my chest to help herself get on top of me.
Janet was now on top, underneath the duvet still. Her head was hovering just above mine.

I could feel her hairy honeypot stroking my joystick down below.
“Paul, I think communication is key, don’t you agree?” Jane asked.

“I do.” I muttered from underneath, wondering what other communication was more important than this one right here.
I heard Jane’s wet pot’s lips lapping my joystick with her juices. The covers were moving up and down, very softly.
“I think it’s really important we communicate while we do this. Just like we did earlier.”

I opened my mouth to say something but Janet put her finger to her mouth, a motion to shush me.
Now, my joystick’s head, which was attentive and fully upright the whole time, felt a wet gripping sensation wrapping around it. I looked at Janet with arched eyebrows. A sly smile curls from her lips. Finger to her mouth. "Shushh"
“We need to talk things out,” Janet said. “We must.”
My joystick was enveloped by something tight; warm; embracing and perfect. Too perfect.

“Oh my goodnessssssss.”

“Oh my….! Janet.”

Janet shushed me again. “I know, Paul, communication is so important.”
Our lips were interlocked; kissing while Janet was slowly milking my joystick with her honeypot, very slowly, up and all the way down.
I held my joystick in Janet because she seemed to shudder just the right way, like she was running out of breath.
Janet made me feel like I was in complete control of her, like she was helpless to what I gave her. It was a feeling that simultaneously excited but terrified me. I was happy, though, because as her honeypot gripped my joystick, I felt just as helpless, drowning in something so pure and earnest that I thought Janet could destroy me that very moment and there was nothing I could do about it.
I grabbed Janet’s hips from underneath the covers and guided her onto me more swiftly.

Every now and then, Janet catches her breath and swallows, like she desperately needed it to survive.
We weren’t even attempting to talk now. We were just breathing; moaning.
Janet’s face was flushed red. The bottom of her two front teeth reveal themselves slightly like static tic tacs. Her eyes were closed.
My face, I imagined, appeared dumbfounded; joyous, just watching Janet appear so pleased.

As far as I was concerned, it meant that I was doing an incredible job.
“You’re gorgeous,” I said.

“What...a....gentleman…” Janet said, with a chuckle.
Janet slid herself off me, and the ribbing; gripping sensation of her removal from myself puts me over the edge.
I was shooting load after load onto Jane’s leg and the duvet below, to the point that we both saw splotches of wetness soaking through the duvet.
Janet laughed and brought her head to mine, for a kiss.

Our tongues danced.
“Oh my goodness! You’re amazing.” I complimented Janet.

“Thank you! Except...I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Janet said, with a kinky smile. “But I must say, I am a bit surprised that this happened though”.

“A bit surprised by what happened?” I asked.

Janet smiled and said. “I don't usually do one night stands. Something about you is just different.”
I smiled back and just before I could tell Janet that I am not surprised; that I’d heard that line before, Janet dumped the question on me.
"Paul, have you ever been married before?"

To be continued...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Spiritual Wife by jey4all(m): 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
Thanks op. I don’t normally comment on stories but this is a nice write up. More grease to your elbows.

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Wande22(m): 5:45am On Oct 25, 2022
She don notice the sign/mark

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by zorse: 10:51am On Oct 26, 2022
Strange things are happening... How the heck did she know??

Well done Spiritualonyx!

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Wande22(m): 7:32am On Oct 27, 2022
zorse:
Strange things are happening... How the heck did she know??

Well done Spiritualonyx!
bro, +ve energy attracts self while -ve energy attracts self. Before I became a Pastor, anywhere I go to other pastors always see the sign......telling/greeting me like a pastor

2 Likes

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Spiritualonyx(f): 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hey babies � you'll missed me right cos'I did too and am so sorry for the late post.
Thanks for the comments, likes and interactions..... You'll are so sweet and I wanna cry.
Another episode this night *kisses* babies.

MY SPIRITUAL WIFE

EPISODE 16
I looked at Janet, startled.

I could not believe my ears. “Why in heaven’s name would this one even ask me such a silly question?” I thought to myself. “A guy as young as me? married ke! Not even just married, as in, in present tense o, but in the past? Haba! This girl never begin dey mad like this ni?”
I did not know how to answer Janet’s question. It was too awkward. I couldn't even begin to form the words, in response.
Janet hadn't blinked since she asked me that question. She was now staring. Her stare was piercing.
Janet’s cold stare was suddenly making me uncomfortable.

It soon developed me, a stutter.
I took a deep breath; I nervously opened my mouth to speak but then, I was not sure what to say or even, what I was expected to say.
The answer to this question was simple. "I've never been married before". But then, this seemingly "very simple" answer suddenly felt like the "wrong" one.
I suddenly felt a very strong strange feeling.

It was more like uttering what I knew; what I am very sure was "true" to the hearing of Janet, being suddenly all shades of wrong.
"Paul! What is there to think about na? This is a simple question. A simple question that requires either a yes or a no response." Janet said, readjusting her sitting position. “Paul, have you been married before?”
I managed to mutter "No".

Then the scorn on Janet's face in reaction to my response got my heart racing; pounding so hard; so fast.
All these were strange. I felt as though I would pass out any moment from having run out of breath.
"Will you like to think about that response again, Paul or is that your final answer?" Janet asked, still staring deep into my eyes.
"I...I dunno. No…Yes…See...Jane! What exactly do you want to hear and why are you even asking me this kind of question?" I managed to throw at Janet, confusingly.
Janet smiled. Her smile was not the usual kind; it was not your regular voluntary or involuntary expression of amusement.

Janet’s smile had a more coded meaning to it. It was glaring, yet it wasn't.
Before I could process what this smile meant, Janet asked... "Who is Oluchi to you?"

"Who is, who?"� I asked. Now even more confused.

Again, a question in present tense.
"I've never heard that name in my life". I said.

"Are you sure?"
It actually took me a while to remember who “Oluchi” was.
If that name hadn’t been the only Oluchi I’d ever come across, I am sure I wouldn’t have known what or who Janet was talking about.

I'd had to wrack my head for the answer to Janet's question and when I finally did, my jaw was on the floor in shock.

I was shocked; puzzled and confused, all at the same time.
Janet let out a smirk, the moment I asked to be sure, that she was referring to the same Oluchi I’d gone to the same primary school with; the same one that'd mysteriously disappeared, never to be seen again all through my remaining stay in the school.
I couldn’t even begin to wrap my head around the coincidence in this, when Janet nodded, affirming to the fact that she was indeed, referring to the same Oluchi.
Janet still didn’t break gaze with me the entire time.
"We went to the same primary school." I said.

"Are you saying that she was just someone you attended school with?" Janet asked, with a facial expression depicting keen interest.
"As far as I can remember, yes. Wait! Did you attend the same school or something?" I asked, still trying to make sense out of this mystery.

Janet chuckled. She shook her head as though sorry for how unbelievably stupid; naive I was.

"Yes Paul, I attended the same primary school and you haven’t changed a bit."
"Oh wow! There was no way I could have recognized you from back then, Janet." I said, beaming.
Janet's smiles kept drifting from what it ought to originally have represented to something more.

I was too distracted or not sensitive enough to have decoded that something was not adding up; something was just not right.
Janet told me that night, that she doesn't usually “do this” (have sex) on a first date. She said she doesn't usually do this at all.
I did not understand what Janet had meant by “I don’t usually do this at all”, especially as she no be virgin when I been enter that place earlier.

I didn’t get enough time to “process” any of it before Janet’s next words drowned my thoughts.
“Paul, we have a connection and connecting with people is usually not my thing. I hold trust and loyalty at a very high esteem and hope we can build something out of it; out of this”. Janet said, making a gesture, signaling both of us, dramatically.
Something about all of this just didn’t seem right.

I had to pinch myself to be sure that I wasn't dreaming.

"How could this goddess; literally the most beautiful girl I’ve ever met be telling me everything I should be on bended knees telling her?" I wondered.
Janet is “drop dead” gorgeous.

Janet is everything every guy my age could kill, just to have a clear image of her in their head, as they self-service.
“The same girl I am still trying to wrap my head around the magic responsible for me to have had her on a platter, is currently telling me I could have her for keeps? What else could a Hot fresher ask for?" I thought to myself.
I told Janet that I am big on loyalty as well and as long as she'll stay loyal to me, I promised to be good; to stick to her.
“Are you sure about this, Paul? Janet asked, with the cutest smile I’d ever seen.
"How could she even be asking me such an obvious question?" Again, I wondered.
"If you stay loyal to me, Paul, I'll treat you well. You'll achieve things beyond your imagination.Amongst your peers, you'll always rank first…"
In my mind I was like "Having you to brag with, amongst my friends alone is enough achievement. Just leave every other matters for Matthias, jare."
But, little did I know what Janet had meant by those words.

To be continued...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Wande22(m): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2022
Spiritualonyx olinwa nwokem There might be an intense spiritual supremacy battle between Oluchi and Janet

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Spiritualonyx(f): 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
Just like I promised...... Thank you for sticking with me.

-: we didn't win the contest, but it's fine I gat you'll and that's a huge win *big hugs*

MY SPIRITUAL WIFE

EPISODE 17
I'd never been more proud in my life, as I walked Janet out of my room that morning.

As luck would have it, everyone in my lodge were all gathered in the center of the compound. They were having a meeting. A meeting I was supposed to be a part of, but certainly not before I saw my "baby" off.
Our caretaker (who was the anchor of the meeting) was suddenly lost for words at the sight of Janet.
Janet elegantly “cat walked” past them.
No one could even find the voice to respond to Janet's "hi", in astonishment.

They were star struck; spellbound.
Janet was just perfect. She was a mix of everything sweet. She was beautiful, sassy, sexy, curvy, eye popping, jaw dropping, assuredly drooling and most importantly, she was "Mine”.

Janet was all mine.
I saw a lot of lustful eyes in the guys. Their faces screamed “desire”. This made me even prouder.

The fact that I had something everyone wanted but could never have, made my head swell.
The demeanor I noticed, splattered all over the face of my compound ladies, was that of envy. It was very obvious. Some of them probably even felt intimidated. I mean who wouldn’t? Janet was everything they wish they could be; Janet was everything they knew they’d never be, even if they went under the knife.
I walked proudly past them. My hand rested perfectly on Janet's waist as though it'd been "tailor made" for that part of her body.
I flagged down a bike for Janet and just before she left, she leaned over and planted me a kiss.

It was sensual. Very sensual.

I immediately felt an electrifying sensation run through my entire body.
At first, I thought it was "butterflies". I mean, I’d already begun to feel the “strong connection” Janet spoke about earlier. Everything about Janet already excited me.

But that was not the case. That had absolutely nothing to do with how this parting kiss had left me.

Then I discovered that Janet had passed me something, during that kiss. Something I now had in my mouth.
Janet winked at me as her bike sped off immediately after.
It was a "Gum".

Janet had transferred into my mouth, a gum she'd been chewing all morning long and for some reason, I took great pleasure in continuing from where she'd stopped for the remainder of that day, as though my life depended on it.
From that day, Janet made sure to make herself available for me, whenever I desired. She said “I am everything you need, Paul. I can’t have your silly excuse for cheating on me, be because I was not around when you needed me.”
True to her words, Janet made sure that I didn't lack anything, especially “monetary”. She frequently surprised me; spoiled me silly with random gifts.

Janet pampered me to a fault. She practically did everything a guy was primarily known to do, to keep his girl.
Janet invited me over one time, for her friend's birthday party. It was just on "papers" that her friend was the celebrant, Janet stole the show.
The dress Janet stepped out in, that night, graciously complemented her gorgeousness.

I was literally drooling.

Janet had brushed me up so well that I complimented her perfectly.
Janet’s incredible mastery of every sensory part in her body was spellbinding.

Janet was exceptional on the dance floor. She does everything with flair, yet seeming effortless.
One would have assumed that, since I had everything a man could ever have asked for in one being; in Janet, I shouldn't have a cause to even want to "turn the other cheek". Well, I thought so too.
I was pressed, so I'd taken an excuse from Janet and our host, to go “take a leak”.
This birthday party was held in a three star hotel. It had a club which served as the venue for this party.
The restroom area is built in such a way that a single door leads towards multiple toilets; toilets shared by both male and female.
This was where I met Jasmine.
Jasmine was almost equally a sight to behold. Her kind of beauty was different from the drool Janet gave.

This particular night, Jasmine was dressed to kill. I mean, I know it’s a club and dress for such an occasion is usually distinct but Jasmine certainly stood out.
Jasmine was beautifully dressed in a white top and a very hot, hot, red mini skirt. The skirt held her body firmly, revealing one of the best curves I'd even seen.

Jasmine was a slim, fair, elegant, averagely tall beautiful specimen to behold. She had a very beautiful; eye popping; jaw dropping behind to go with.

Jasmine reeked of confidence. She smelt amazing too.
Jasmine and I bumped into each other in the passage leading to the restroom.

Jasmine was on her way out while I was just on my way in. The bump caused Jasmine’s purse to fall from her hands and if I’d not been quick enough to have intercepted the "glasslike" bag from hitting the floor, it would have definitely shattered.
For some reason, this act had impressed Jasmine so much, she wanted to know me more.
I apologized for my carelessness but Jasmine was quick to dismiss it. She said it was equally her fault. She said if she had paid attention to where she was heading, instead of having her eyes planted in her phone, she would have seen me coming, thereby, averting the accident.
Jasmine thanked me for saving her heart the pain of losing such an expensive purse, had it fallen to the ground and shattered.
“My name is Jasmine. I am a three hundred level, social studies education student. It’s nice to meet you…”

“…Paul. My name is Paul.” I said, with a smile as I reached to take Jasmine’s hand in a handshake.

Mehn! Those hands were soft.
Jasmine requested my phone number. “I know that a handsome guy like you wouldn’t be here all by yourself but I'd like to know you. Something tells me that you are a very interesting sombori.” Jasmine said, with a giggle. “I’ll have to figure out that part for myself, though.”
Jasmine offered to take me out, sometime. She insisted that she’d like to thank me for saving her heart from the pain, had she lost this purse. “You won’t understand, Paul. This purse actually cost a small fortune”. Jasmine said, with a smile. “You have to come out with me, guy. It’s the least I can do.”
I handed Jasmine her purse and bade her goodbye, then continued my walk to the restroom.
I got into a session of the toilet and began to take a leak.
I was still playing the tape that featured Jasmine in my head when I was to be startled by a cold; soft hand.

This hand laid gently on my shoulder, the soothing it could ever be.

To be continued...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Damibiz(m): 6:40am On Oct 28, 2022
No matter how beautiful you are,a man can still cheat on you......just hope this will not affect Paul,nice work you gat here

2 Likes

Re: My Spiritual Wife by austineovbi: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
interesting story kiss

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by zorse: 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
Wondering why Oluchi targeted Paul tho. As in what's her motive? Love?

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by royalguy123(m): 8:30am On Oct 29, 2022
Wondering why Oluchi targeted Paul tho. As in what's her motive? Love?
Remember Paul was her husband and still is,
She's only after her husband and his soul that's the title of the book (my spiritual wife)
She came back as Janet so it's logical that she will go after Paul only that she came with a different identity
May God help us human
Special thanks to the writer of this beautiful masterpiece you can only get better
Spiritaulonlx more grease to your elbow !

5 Likes

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Spiritualonyx(f): 10:57am On Oct 30, 2022
Happy Sunday Babies and guyzzzz

MY SPIRITUAL WIFE

EPISODE 18
I turned around to discover Janet standing, staring at me with a smile on her face. Her smile was charming. It was contagious. I didn't even bother to wonder how she found me or knew that this particular toilet was where I was taking the leak.
I washed up and immediately after I pushed the “flush button”, Janet put a hand on my cheek and pulled my face close enough, she could breathe in my ear. “Paul, I need you to screw me, right now.”
My response to this, was definitely not verbal.
I'd been drooling over Janet all night long. She'd been seducing me since the moment we walked into this party.

Even though I knew that Jasmine was all mine; even though I knew that it was certain; I’ll be laying Jasmine that night, with this invitation, I couldn't wait. There was no point to. The anticipation has been killing me. Jasmine had only just been an amazing distraction.
I reached between Janet's legs, then started rubbing the mound that was now dripping wet.

Janet had a G-string on. I merely had to move it to one side to gain access.
I could feel Janet's hot button swelling immediately. She widened the gap between her thighs and began to hump her back. I could feel her getting ready to climax but didn’t want her to start yelping so I reached inside my pocket for a handkerchief. I put it to her lips, she opened her mouth, and I stuffed it in.
Moments later Janet was staring at me with wide, passionate eyes and a handkerchief jammed between her teeth when she launched into the clouds on a trip of ecstasy. The rush of air through her nostrils was the only noise she made.
I quickly reached for the door to ensure it was perfectly secured.
The club, like most other soundproof systems, didn't assure Janet's moans would be drowned by sound at this area, hence the precautions.
As Janet's chest rose and fell while she relaxed on the downside of her orgasm, I put a hand over the firm mound of her left oranges. Janet pushed the handkerchief out of her mouth with her tongue then put a hand over mine and pressed it to her orange. She put her eyes on mine, then smiled.
I tweaked the now very exposed pointed knuckle which caused Janet’s lids to flutter. I played with Janet's pointed knuckles while she slipped a hand over my joystick and began to encourage another session.
Janet and I played, felt and got hotter until my erection were what we both wanted it to be.
I pushed Janet so she was facing away from me, then she lifted her top leg, reached between hers and grabbed my erection.
Janet pumped my erection three or four times, then rubbed the head against her honeypot. She loosened her grip, then with just her fingertips, she put it where she wanted it.

I slipped into Janet's wet tunnel and began to pound her, totally silent, totally lost in her hot velvet pot.
Maybe eight or nine minutes after I started drilling Janet, she started flopping a hand around, looking for something. I paused and pulled out, then whispered in her ear, “What?”

I barely heard the answer “The handkerchief, where is it?”
I'd held it from dropping to the ground as Janet pushed it out earlier, almost in the same fashion as I did Jasmine's purse and had returned it to my pocket.
I took out the handkerchief and handed it to Janet.

Janet jammed the handkerchief in her mouth again then arched her back, pressing her behind against my groin.

I slid my erection back into her then heard the muffled sigh, as she took every inch, I could give her.
My muscles were tensing; my stick was bloated with gum; I was ready to erupt.

Janet’s body was flowing in waves against me; her honeypot flooded with wet heat.
When I pulled out of Janet, she pushed back on me, trying to keep me imprisoned in her body. She felt me pulling back but put a hand on my hips and pulled me tight against her. She didn’t want me to pull out, so I breathed a warning close to her ear, “I’m going shoot, Janet. I am c...”

Janet didn’t say anything, she couldn’t, with the handkerchief in her mouth but the hand on my behind gripped even harder. The strength of her grip as she held me, let me know I didn’t have to pull out.

My erection clenched, then I started to spurt, deep inside Janet.
Janet must have been teetering on the edge too because when I slammed tight against her, she groaned and started vibrating from legs to head.
Janet came in sync with the erection pulsing in her.

Just as Janet stopped shaking, we heard a female's voice right outside the door...

“Aren't you guys done yet?”

To be continued...
Moshood Avidiime The Writer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Damibiz(m): 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
Awwwww just hope is not Jasmine

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Spiritualonyx(f): 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
MY SPIRITUAL WIFE

EPISODE 19
Janet chuckled at the sound of that question. She was not in a haste to rearrange herself. She took her time quite alright. Then when she was done rearranging, she leaned forward, planted me a very passionate kiss, unlocked the door, and then walked out.

I followed, almost immediately after Janet.
Janet walked elegantly past the lady that'd asked the question, without even as much as acknowledging her presence.

I would have bounced past too, if only I hadn't previously met this lady.

She was Jasmine.
Jasmine was staring at me with a facial expression, a mix of everything. From desire to disgust, to disbelief, Jealousy and scorn.

It was in that split second of "walk-by" but Jasmine’s demeanor wasn't encrypted at all.
The party was an all-night affair.

I'd never had so much to drink in one night.
As at the time we got back into the club, everyone had transitioned from the soft organized birthday frenzy, to the business of the night.

The DJ was "on fire".

The dance floor was now being maximally utilized. With literally everyone displaying amazing mastery of their body part's movement.

It was indeed, a sight to behold.
It was my first time ever, in a club. Everything in there fascinated me. From the beautiful girls that were grinding on the guys, to the guys that were trying as best as possible to steal a dance. From some very possessive boyfriends that wouldn't let any guy even look at their girlfriend, to my personal favorite; those girls that were around, primarily for “business” (the Oloshos).
The fun was nonstop. There were lots of cheers, especially when there were momentary match ups; peer ups for dance battles. Boys went up against girls and same sex went against themselves.

Very fine girls showcased how flexible their waists can be, in twerking.
I sat down watching, as Janet entertained me. I sat with my legs crossed; with a bottle in hand, as I watched Janet tease other guys; guys who could "kill" just to be me that night.

Janet led these guys on and in the heat of things, she'll walk over to plant me a kiss,
establishing to them who the "Boss" of her was.
We left that party around three in the morning.
I wondered how I was able to still find my way home in my "messed-up" state.
The second we got inside my room, Janet pushed me to the wall and our tongues began to wrestle.

Janet's hand was all over my body. She reached down to my belt and expertly unbuckled it. My pants dropped to the floor instantly.
Janet got on her knees. She took out my "member". She licked my balls, then up the length of my stick.
When Janet got to the top, she sucked the head into her mouth, sucked on it and began stroking me. Stopping to lick and lubricate me further, she went back to sucking the top half of my stick while stroking the rest.

Janet ran her tongue underneath, then up, licking around the top, picking up some pre-gum.
I wanted to close my eyes and drift away on the unbelievable feelings, but I needed to watch this babe with my stick in her mouth looking up at me.

Janet's dark eyes locked on mine, humming and making noises, telling me she was enjoying me; she liked having me in her mouth.
When I felt myself getting near, I warned Janet. To my great delight she said, "In my mouth, I want to taste you, Paul." Then back to sucking.

Oh jeez. It felt great.
I shot spurt after spurt in Janet's mouth. She swallowed most. Some ran down her chin.
My head exploded as I pumped into Janet, bottoming out inside of her again and again.

Complete euphoria. All energy bursting out of me.

I collapsed immediately after I’d taken my time to return the favor on Janet, about two hours later, out of breath and seeing stars from my orgasm.
I woke up that morning to discover that Janet was nowhere to be found. Every indication pointed towards the fact that she was gone.

I was still very much "hung over" from the night before.
I woke up very tired and hungry. So hungry that I felt like an elephant would only be an appetizer at this point.
I rushed into the kitchen to fix myself something; anything I could lay my hands upon.

"Anything will do for a start right now." I told myself.
Every tiny sound was deafening. My head ached badly. My head was literally banging.
I'd made beans the previous day and my joy knew no bounds when I got into the kitchen to discover that the one I'd left for Sam (my best friend) was still inside the pot, very untouched.

I quietly lit the gas, placed the pot back on top of its burner while I scrambled for garri, inside one of the kitchen cabinets.
Every act of mine that morning was as though, controlled by an invisible remote.

I knew I was acting weird but more than anything, I was certain that this weirdness was necessary for my survival at that moment.
I'd merely sat down to eat when my phone began to ring.

The ringtone was deafening.

I was too hungry, too tired to talk, so I let the phone ring after placing it on silent.

The persistence of this call prompted me to pick it up after the sixth (very little space in-between) attempts to reach me.

“It must be something important”. I thought to myself.
I was almost done with my food at this point.
"He…hello!"

"Hi Paul, am I disturbing another sex session?"

To be continued...

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Number Of Novels I Read, And The Number Bought With My Money / I Thought It Was Real / CURSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 200
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.