Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

My Spiritual Wife - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Spiritual Wife (12581 Views)

Spiritual Benefits Of Bay Leaf, Sea Salt, Cinnamon & Others / Spiritual Orientation And Tips (spiritual O.T) / The Roadmap To Greatness--five Spiritual Excersises No One Told You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Spiritual Wife by AmaPaulOma(m): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
Nice one OP!

I dey follow am like fellowship

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by RomeoMarvis(m): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
what a nice story! you got yourself a fan

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Wande22(m): 11:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
Spiritualonyx I was angry (like Janet) at you but I don forgive you...... tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by beelon1020(m): 1:47am On Nov 10, 2022
Nice story... that area of Janet doing gbas...gbose... really got me cracking tho...

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Spiritualonyx(f): 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
Firstly, smiles ... I'm sorry for the late update... And I'm grateful that you'll are still sticking with me. What a big fanmily this will be *big hugs*
For the new Readers and Fans thank you and Welcome on board Babies and Gees.

MY SPIRITUAL WIFE

EPISODE 27

For a moment there, I thought the pastor was actually talking to me, but after he said "you are not the most handsome but the way girls flock around you is alarming", I knew for a fact that it couldn’t possibly have been me.

I mean, common! Fine boy like me (In Kizz Daniel’s voice)
For ten minutes straight, thunderous prayers filled the air. Heads kept turning to see who would run out.

I was curious as well. My head was equally turning to see "who".
After having waited for what had now seemed like an eternity, the pastor transcended to something intense; he began to “bind and cast”. This man began speaking in strange languages o. It was as though he was talking to someone; something none of us in attendance could see. The echo in his voice raised hairs.
Now more than ever, prayers had long turned into screams.

The music from the instruments playing in the background had now gotten louder.

People have now started rolling on the floor.

It was really a busy day for those "brothers" who’d been tasked to hold people; retraining them from dropping to the ground and causing “more harm” than the “Holy spirit” was already doing.
When I saw people falling under anointing; rolling from one end of the church to the other in manifestation, I said to myself, "I knew it! There was no way this pastor could have been talking to me.” I’d barely finished that thought when I discovered that the pastor was now moving from roll to roll.
It was a very big church. Where Sam’s girlfriend had gotten us seats was quite a distance from the pulpit, but with the speed at which this pastor was going, he was sure to be standing in front of us in no time.
I observed something strange. The closer the pastor got to the roll Sam, and I sat down, the more uncomfortable I became (I don’t know if Sam felt the same way).
I know that I usually have issues with loud noise and large crowds but this feeling was different.

I still had to assume that my uneasiness was as a result, though.
The Pastor had advanced three rolls before ours when the intensity in my uneasiness was now alarming. He didn't bother to complete the sweep any longer as soon as we locked eyes.

The pastor smiled, then signaled, beckoning on me to step out.

I threw my face away.

I closed my eyes, pretending to have been lost in prayers.

I began to speak in my native dialect, hoping it'll be misinterpreted as being "in tongues".

(Besides, it’s my mother's tongue after all.)
"COME OUT HERE RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME, YOU FOUL SPIRIT!" The Pastor thundered.
I opened one eye to be sure that the Pastor was talking to me only to discover that he'd now worn a "mean" expression all over his face. His eyes are now piercing through my soul.
I looked closer and around, to be sure that the pastor didn't have "quarter past four" eyes.

I wanted to be sure I was not misinterpreting the Pastor’s stare at Sam for me.
Everyone had now opened their eyes to be sure that they were not the ones being summoned as well.

I attempted to close my eyes again, to continue from where I'd stopped in speaking "in tongues", but this time, I couldn't.
I suddenly began to sweat profusely.
Everyone was blanked out. I could only see myself and this “seemingly’ fine pastor.

For whatever reason, I suddenly felt sexually attracted to the pastor. I thought this pastor was the hottest person in the room and had now begun to imagine what being bent over by him would feel like.
I soon found myself licking my lips and winking at the “Man of God”.
I soon found myself walking out from my seat and advancing towards the pastor. I found myself reaching towards his face with the intention of feeling the softness of his beards and if I am lucky, probably get a kiss from the very sumptuous looking lips I'd now been staring lustfully at, but I never got that chance.

I was up and down in seconds, even when no one had laid a single finger on me.
The entire church again went into an uproar.
I was suddenly surrounded by prayer warriors.
I am sure that most of those "mean" looking faces (Prayer warriors) had just recently graduated from "prayer warrior's" school.

Their prayers were piercing and very discomforting. At one point, I even tried to attack this particular young man. More than others, his prayers were intense.
After one whole hour of intense prayers that yet seemed not to be yielding any serious fruits, the pastor commanded that I be taken into his office.
At this point, I was barely aware of my surroundings. I could barely recognize faces. Everyone in sight appeared hostile and me on the other hand, have been very defensive.
I suddenly began to feel the urge to use the toilet the moment we stepped into the pastor's office. I announced this to them and they were kind enough to have allowed me to go and use the restroom, but not without the supervision of two other equally "mean" looking faces.

Since they couldn't obviously go into the toilet with me, they mounted guard outside.
I stayed inside the toilet for a while before I started regaining consciousness.

I suddenly felt strange. I somehow knew for sure that I was at the wrong venue. I knew that I shouldn't be here. I knew that I had to leave as soon as possible. I knew I had to leave, even if it had to be with violence, dropping as many people who dared to stand in my way before I got to the exit door.
I looked around and saw a steel pipe lying on the ground.

“This is more than enough weapons for me.” I thought to myself. I tucked it in before I reached for the door knob.

To be continued...

7 Likes

Re: My Spiritual Wife by RomeoMarvis(m): 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
wahala! getting more and more interesting! thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Damibiz(m): 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
God truly loves Paul,he want him to be saved, let's see how his James Bond moves will save him

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Spiritualonyx(f): 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
MY SPIRITUAL WIFE

EPISODE 28
As though they knew or have been “divinely inspired” to do what they did, I walked into an ambush.

I was disarmed the moment I stepped out of the toilet. These men seized my pipe before they bundled me back into the pastor’s office.

This was particularly surprising because I no understand, "deliverance na by force?"
By this time, the pastor had rounded up with his ministration and had long handed the anchor to someone else. He was praying intensely when they bundled me back into his office.
I felt as though I was drunk the moment I set my eyes on the pastor. There was something about this version of the pastor, which I didn't encounter the first time. He was now more aggressive; absolutely unfriendly, and to make matters worse, he seemed to enjoy playing with "fire".

This man made use of “Holy ghost Fire” a lot. His love and use of the word was one I thought alarming. I mean, if the fire was to have been limited, it would have definitely run out, courtesy of this pastor.
I suddenly had the urge to say something.

As much as I tried, I somehow couldn't hold the words to myself any longer.

I was burning all over my body and the only way out of this, seemed like talking; begging, with the hope that this pastor would stop, having seen how remorseful I was.
"HE IS MY HUSBAND! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO PUT ASUNDER IN WHAT HAS BEEN JOINED TOGETHER? WHY ARE YOU DOING CONTRARY TO WHAT YOU CONSTANTLY PREACH, PASTOR? DOESN'T THAT MAKE YOU A HYPOCRITE?" I found myself screaming at the pastor.
“But I am male and certainly not Gay. I mean, everyone knows how much I love women na! How could I possibly be my own husband?” I thought to myself, momentarily.

Before I could have any time to process what was going on, my mouth was wide open again, giving details in response to a question the pastor had just asked.
"He is my husband. We were joined together by the Queen mother. The occasion was attended by people that mattered in our world. With him, my future is secured. With him, our generation is assured to rule forever. He is the smartest man I know. He is the only man that suits my preference of a spouse. We were divorced only to be reunited recently. HOW DARE YOU TRY TO TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME AGAIN?" I asked, suddenly furious and almost getting physical with the pastor.
I went on and on, talking. Then, when the pastor seemed to have heard more than enough, he opened his mouth to say something I didn't want to hear.

"FROM THIS MOMENT ON, I FORBID YOU TO PITCH YOUR TENT IN THIS VESSEL. THIS BODY IS OF THE LORD AND YOU HAVE NO DWELLING IN HERE."
The entire office went into an uproar, in prayers, as I somehow began to manifest in different ways.

That pastor literally bathed me with a bucket of water he dubbed "holy" and forced down my throat bottles of liquid (oil) he dubbed "anointed".
I woke up weak (seeming to have been "out" for a very long time) to "worship songs".
I faintly heard the pastor mutter words.

I heard "thank you lord for this deliverance".
Apparently, I'd been delivered of an "evil spirit"; an evil spirit I never knew I’d been possessed by.
I began to have a mixed feeling about this whole "deliverance" after the counsel the pastor gave me, just before he reached for my hands and said, "let us pray".

The pastor warned me to stay away from women (very difficult something�). He said though I'd been delivered, I still had the tendency to fall right back into the trap of the evil ones, if I became apathetic. He said I must never have anything to do with either Janet or Jasmine going forward. He said though I was currently under the protection of the "holy ghost", how long I stayed under this protection strongly depended on my choice of lifestyle going forward.

The pastor went on and on in counsel before he finally asked that we bowed our heads for prayers.
Sam and I went home without even as much as speaking a word to each other about what had happened. I knew he had a million and one questions running through his mind, but for some reason, he thought them awkward and didn't dare ask. On the other hand, I was glad he didn't bring it up too, because I was not in the mood to talk about it either.
Janet and Jasmine kept blowing my phone up with calls and text messages. I blocked them off when I couldn't take these texts and calls any more.

I even resolved that I was not going to take calls from numbers I didn't already have saved on my phone or anyone I'd thought strange, anymore.

I tried to avoid taking any route I could bump into either Jasmine or Janet.
It was not easy, but I eventually got rid of both girls even though I sometimes missed what we had.
I tried as best as I could to turn a new leaf. I frequent church and even go for midweek services.

When I saw a fine girl, I quickly lowered my gaze. It was not easy, but to God be the glory.
A couple of years had passed. I was in my final year and already counting down to my final paper. I'd just come out from a tutorial when the sight of my "nemesis" almost got me stumbling.

I almost bumped into jasmine.
At the time, Jasmine had long graduated, so you can imagine my surprise to have seen her.

"What is she doing at school?" I wondered. "And how in heaven's name was she allowed in, dressed like that?"

Jasmine was looking as ravishing as ever in her white tank top and a very hot, black, mind provoking, very well short leather skirt.

She was standing beside her car.

It took all the restraints in me to have turned the other cheek at this sight.
I thought about Jasmine all through that night. I no longer had her contact. I had absolutely no means of getting it even if I'd wanted to and I had never been gladder.

If I'd had a means of getting Jasmine’s phone number, I doubt if I could have been strong enough to resist the urge to call; to take it from there.
I finally graduated from the university and the buildup to camp was exciting on a different level. I couldn’t wait to put on that “brown khaki”.

That day finally came; I got mobilized and deployed to Akwa Ibom, for my "National Youth Service" program.
I've heard a lot of beautiful stories about people from this part of the country. Their reputation definitely precede them. Their food, culture and, most especially, their beautiful women are to die for.
I've heard that they have them here, just the way I love my girls and I can't wait to confirm all of these.

To be continued...

"Tell me how badly you want to be inside me, Paul". Uyai whispered in my ear, then resumed kissing me more passionately than ever.

This was before I could even find the right phrase to express how being “inside her” was indeed the only thing I needed, more than anything in the world at that moment.

7 Likes

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Damibiz(m): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
Na kpenku go kill this Paul.....he want to be inside again ��

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by elpochas: 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
Paul has been marked by the marine World.Its just a pity the devil might end up claiming his soul.

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by RomeoMarvis(m): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
Paul Paul! sheybe you don start again?

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by heisorla(m): 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
This is a masterpiece
Kudos to you OP
You’re truly amazing

2 Likes

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Spiritualonyx(f): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
MY SPIRITUAL WIFE

EPISODE 29
It didn't take so long before I had my first “Akwa Ibom” experience.
It was just five days into camping. The buzz for what was to come later that night had been deafening. We were going to be given a treat. Most of the known names in the entertainment industry were going to be around.

The thought of the fun that this particular night promised was hair-raising.
The names of these expected artists were on every lip. The anticipation was intense. Time suddenly seemed slower than usual in the buildup to this day. But it eventually came.
On this night, we were allowed to go in casual wear; something different from our usual "white on white" camp uniform.

Trust our ladies na, they certainly came into camp, prepared. "Back sides" of different shapes and sizes left jaws on the floor. With the effort these girls had obviously put into work to ensure they came out as exquisite as they'd looked, one could only have assumed they were out to hopefully “nail one of the celebrities”, expected.

I don't know about others, but I definitely nailed my celebrity that night.
Uyai was an indigene. She was beautiful, classy, and sassy. Uyai turned heads whenever she walked ahead. When Uyai walks, she elegantly places a leg in front of the other, while her beautiful round "behind" rested perfectly on her amazing waist, giving room for sways, from left to right, effortlessly, in a manner that sent literally hundreds, green with desires.

Even though Uyai schooled abroad and had only just returned for the sole purpose of "National Youth Service", you'd never know because Uyai somehow didn’t forget her roots.
I sighted Uyai in a corner. She was by herself, punching her phone's screen with a facial expression depicting worry. In this, again, I saw an opening; an opening I leaped at.
I discovered that Uyai had just been informed that her mother was seriously sick and had been rushed to the ICU. The worry that this had engulfed her by, could have easily been contagious, had I not been “a guy with ulterior intent; pretending to care.”
I was able to talk Uyai out of this sad state. I was able to enlighten her on certain realities, one of which was that, even though as humans, it is normal to feel sad when a loved one is down, it only becomes overly unhealthy when you allow it linger longer than necessary, especially if you aren't doing something "directly" about it, besides wallow.
A couple of hours later, Uyai and I were jumping in the crowd, "vibing" to 9ice's hit single from way back (Gongo Aso).
The show was everything the buzz had been about. It was "LIT". We were treated to bangers, back to back. Everyone most certainly seemed to be having a "blast". But I only cared about one "happy" face in the room. That was Uyai’s. She seemed to have momentarily forgotten about her mother's sickness. I was more than glad to know that I was responsible for it.
Just like all the previous girls I'd met and been with, Uyai was also an incredible dancer. She was superb in the art of dancing. She was on another level. She was so good, they named a certain dance step trending at the time, in camp, after her.
I had “standing ovation” after “standing ovation” just to the grinds of Uyai on my crotch. Her behind cheeks were soft. The way it felt, grinding on me, I could tell there was nothing holding those two "heart shattering" agents from misbehaving.

It took all the confidence in me to reach forward to grab Uyai's waist. She somehow noticed the nervousness in my grab. She turned around to whisper in my ears, "don't worry, Paul, they don't bite".

"E be like say this girl never know me and nyash fa.” With this permission, she doesn’t know that she'll most likely be needing ten very hefty guys, just to pry me off of this waist before long." I thought to myself.
The show went deep into the night. It was in the middle of this show that Uyai had suggested we take a walk. She said the place was becoming too stuffy for her liking. She said she needed a breather.
Uyai held my hand and led me towards “Maami market." At this time of the night, it was assured to be void of people. In other words, we were assured to be having as much privacy as we desired.

To be continued...
Moshood Avidiime The Writer

7 Likes

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Damibiz(m): 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
Uyai.....that name self,but what do I know

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Spiritualonyx(f): 10:17am On Nov 13, 2022
I'm sorry for the error guys but I hope you guys still understand the story?

Uyai means Beautiful.

"Tell me how badly you want to be inside me, Paul". Uyai whispered in my ear, then resumed kissing me more passionately than ever.

This was before I could even find the right phrase to express how being “inside her” was indeed the only thing I needed, more than anything in the world at that moment.

MY SPIRITUAL WIFE

EPISODE 30
I soon found my finger raising up the mound of Uyai "oranges". The feeling was as though my soul had left me. I felt the softness of a natural “orange” against my bare hand. I ached for more. My finger stopped as I felt a bump. I felt the change as her “knuckle” started to perk up and became erect under the shirt, feeling the wrinkles of her areola as it perked up and the “knuckle” protruded more. My finger softly circling, feeling each bump.
A sudden intake of breath and Uyai's eyes opened. She looked at me without speaking. My hand still hovered near her orange. I don't think I was able to breathe, waiting for her next move. I could feel my “stick” beating as the blood pulsed through it, hoping that it might be given attention similar to what Janet and Jasmine gave.

Oh! How I've missed those two!
The look between Uyai and me was suddenly broken when we heard a sound that seemed like an approaching footstep.
My first assumption was that it could be one of the soldiers in the camp.
Uyai broke away. I pointed her towards a very nice spot to sit and wait while I scout the environment.

It must have been a cat or something, because there was no one in sight.
I positioned myself in a corner, fetched my “member” and proceeded to empty my bladder. My joystick was already smeared with pre-gum. As I urinated, I couldn't help but "process". It was at this moment it dawned on me that it’s been a while since I came this close with a female. The semi-sticky pre-gum from my joystick brought back memories from my very active days. Feeling of Jasmine and Janet's warm palm wrapped around my stick, my hand feeling their skin, the warmth of their breath; their oranges, the roughness of their hard knuckles.
I started to rub my stick. I was aching for a release when I remembered that Uyai was just a couple of footsteps away. I walked back to meet her, smiling at something on her phone.
I was now a mere foot from Uyai. Her sitting position puts her at an eye level, with the ever-growing bulge in my shorts.
Uyai was quick to notice movements. Her eyes merely looked forward to her glance to have been fixated. She noticed the “ever growing extension”, she gained a large smirk, I couldn't help it too, I started to laugh out loud.

Uyai looked up and winked at me; mouthed “wow” and just shook her head.
Thankfully, this break in my train of thought allowed my protrusion to start to lose its blood flow and go back to its normal size.

I made to ask a question when suddenly, Uyai was lifting her shirt off. Though dark, I got a good look at those soft globes I had been teasing just moments ago. Time stood still as I watched them fall from the shirt being lifted and jiggle as they settled into their natural state.

I could have replayed that moment a thousand times over.
My eyes must have bugged out because Uyai smiled and said, “It's not like you haven’t seen an orange before. Figured you wouldn't mind seeing mine”

I nodded my head very strongly in agreement, feeling the blood flowing back into my ever-growing stick.

"This is nothing compared to everyone before you". I muttered, with my eyes very well fixated on those fine round balls hanging on Uyai's chest.
My brain gave up fighting for blood and my joystick took the majority share of it. Intelligent thought, as always, was not in my favor at that moment.
Uyai had gotten on her knees and began to unbuckle my belt when out of nowhere, we saw a flashlight.

I stood frozen, shaking like a leaf. I felt a quake in my jungle boots. I was terrified out of my wit. The heebie-jeebies I got engulfed by in that moment were literally unexplainable.
I was not sure where the flashlight was coming from or who was at the other end of it, but I'd assumed it could only have smelled trouble.

For some reason, Uyai felt quite the opposite. She had long taken me into her mouth and had been gagging on my member. I was too distracted with fear to concentrate. So much so, I lost my erection momentarily. But Uyai professed life right back into it in seconds. Her lips were amazing. Her mouth was beautiful and seemed "customized" for this particular act. Uyai's "head game" could most certainly wake up a dead. I did not know when I reached for her head (for steady) and began to ram my stick into her mouth, ensuring it was hitting the base of her throat.
I suddenly forgot about the flashlight which had now gone away. I didn't even bother to wonder who the person behind the light was, and whether he/she had seen us. At this moment, intelligent thought, as always, was not in my favor.

I closed my eyes and began to enjoy every single sensation Uyai was sending through my entire body, with this life changing; breath taking; jaw dropping; incredible; award winning Mouth Action.

Uyai took her time with me. It was as though she didn't want me to cum. She controlled the pace, ensuring I didn't get too carried away.
"You taste amazing," Uyai said, amidst gagging.
I couldn't take it any longer. I needed "cum" so badly, but Uyai wouldn't let me.

Then I needed to be inside something. Something besides Uyai's amazing "face hole".
With the sight of Uyai's beautiful oranges dangling with every sloppy "blow, ", my desire intensified.

I reached down to pull Uyai up. I drew her in for a kiss.

Uyai's lips tasted amazing. Her full lips felt incredible on mine as our tongues began to wrestle. Her hands were all over me. Mine was particularly handling her beautiful "behind". They felt amazing. They were firm but soft.

This was before I could even find the right phrase to express how being “inside Uyai” was indeed the only thing I needed, more than anything in the world at that moment.

To be continued...

7 Likes

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Wande22(m): 9:40am On Nov 15, 2022
SPIRITUALONYX U A MAKING MY OPA MOSE DEy rock inside Micra. If not for the bag on my laps, 'twould had caused serious embarrasement cos a Pretty lady was Sitting beside me

2 Likes

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Bibi745: 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
Thanks for the update .. this story is just getting more interesting .

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by duruZed(m): 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
You are a very good up coming writer, keep it up the sky is your limit

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Wande22(m): 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
WHERE ART THOU

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Spiritualonyx(f): 9:48am On Nov 19, 2022
I'm sorry fanmily.... Sigh. I'm just been there literally doing a lot that I can't even explain.

I'm sorry guys .. I'll drop three updates today, forgive me people!

MY SPIRITUAL WIFE

EPISODE 31
Uyai's mouth made way for words, but nothing was uttered. Adding to the lust in her eyes, I leaned in and kissed her. I used my tongue to part her lips. Our tongues danced inside each other’s mouths. The urgency of the kiss increased as my hands slid down her waist and then underneath.
The loud music from the party that the other coppers were being treated to, enhanced the intensity of our kiss.

I needed no further invitation.

I placed my hands on Uyai’s amble behind and turned her over, so she rested well on a beautifully arranged table. I kissed her body down and lifted her “behind” with my hands to have a feeling of what I can never get enough of. I moved my head down to her completely bald slit and began to explore her with my tongue.

Uyai lifted herself up in pleasure as my tongue entered her, then moved up to her clit. Her slender legs were draped over my shoulders and would press in on me as she moaned and writhed in ecstasy.
After some time, Uyai pulled me up and kissed me, getting a taste of her own juices. As we kissed, she reached down and pulled my joystick from my briefs. She stroked me hard. "Stand up, so I can return the favor," she purred.
I thought I'd gotten more than enough of her mouth and needed another opening to penetrate, but the sexiness in this command was too good to turn down.

I stood up at the edge of the table and watched as Uyai took position.

Grabbing the base, Uyai licked the shaft and circled her tongue around my tip. The feeling of her mouth was indescribable, and I wanted nothing more than to feel the warmth of her mouth envelop me.
Granting my unspoken wish, Uyai took me in and, to my surprise, immediately took my entire length.

"HHHoly f*ck," I groaned as Uyai deep throated my “member”. It was no effort at all for her, and she smiled each time she lifted off. She then began to suck me off while making eye contact. She smiled with my stick in her mouth and got a mischievous look in her eye as she lightly dragged her teeth over my shaft. The sensation was shocking and intense and I instinctively put my hand on her head. This made her smile more, and she began sucking me off hard. Her body bent over in front of me, and her behind sticking out was an amazing thing to see. I was so turned on and could have just bust my load right there, but I had to “knack” her.
When I thought I was getting too close, I pulled Uyai off, and intuiting what I wanted, she laid back. Her slender body was beginning to become flushed with red desire, and her pink slit was open for me. I grabbed my shaft and aimed it toward her, teasing her honeypot with my head. Uyai moaned with delight and looked at me pleadingly. After I circled her slit a few times, I began to push myself into her. Her tightness was incredible. As I entered, she bit her lip and began to grab at her own beautiful oranges. "Drill me, please," she begged.

I pushed in hard and filled Uyai with my whole length. She screamed in pleasure and arched her back. "Harder, harder!" she demanded. I did not disappoint and began to pound into her over and over. "Yes!" she screamed, and I felt the warmth and wetness of her pot soak us both.
As I rammed Uyai, I watched her face with her eyes closed contorted in pleasure. I lifted both her slender legs up and held them with one hand, continuing to rhythmically thrust into her. I kissed and nibbled her calves, then spread her legs so each one was on one of my shoulders. The taste of her skin in my mouth was delicious and slightly salty from her sweat.
Uyai’s eyes suddenly opened in rapturous panic. "I'm close. So close. Please, Paul, will you put it in my ass?"

"Ehn?"
Uyai's eyes were glaring at me desperately, as if there was any way I could turn her down.
"Do it now. Drill my ass, P."
I turned Uyai over, not giving it a second thought. She bent over, waving her delicious behind in my face. Its twin pale moons split in the middle with a slightly red crease. Her honeypot was soaking wet and her behind hole sat puckered but ready. Uyai reached back and took some of her own wetness and dipped her finger into her "behind" hole, then wiped more onto my stick.
I had only done this once before, with Janet.
I edged myself up to Uyai’s puckered hole and slowly brought myself in. Uyai winced and moaned, but pushed back to help. I moved inch by inch into her, admiring her peach and the dimples above her behind. When I was halfway in, I began thrusting in and out, pushing me even deeper with each effort. We both moaned in ecstasy. The tightness of her "behind" around my stick was incredible.
Once I had my rhythm, Uyai moved her hand to rub her clit. She buried her face in the table and worked herself hard. She then lifted her head and commanded me to fill her up as she came. I quickened my pace and the tightness of her pushed me to the edge. I tried to hold back, but as soon as Uyai began screaming and moaning with the intense pleasure of orgasm, I couldn't stop. I pushed myself deep into her and let loose my load. I had never cum like this before. It felt as if my entire being was being poured into her.
Uyai collapsed, and I followed right on top of her. She panted and gave soft moans while my joystick twitched and shrank inside of her. Eventually, I collapsed next to her, and we kissed and stroked each other's sweaty bodies affectionately.
I felt fully present with her.
Our bliss was soon interrupted by a hoarse voice.

"Copper Wee!
To be continued...

7 Likes

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Damibiz(m): 10:24am On Nov 19, 2022
Paul na corper wey get doings ��

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Cuminsideher: 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
The writer has horribly spoiled this story....

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Spiritualonyx(f): 10:25am On Nov 20, 2022
Mother nature called last night..... That's why I didn't post.... I'm sorry babies and gees

… Our bliss was soon interrupted by a hoarse voice.

"Copper Wee!"

MY SPIRITUAL WIFE

EPISODE 32
I instantly forgot what the response to "Copper Wee" was.
Uyai and I scrambled to get dressed.
I was already halfway sprinting, my heels touching the back of my head as I ran to my hostel when I was sent flying very high up in the sky by a soldier's "rooting".

I probably swung as high as “two-story buildings” because I landed with a thud.

I heard something snap. It was probably my bones; a joint, but I was too high on adrenaline at this point to feel any pain.
This soldier didn't even allow me to settle down; to put myself together before he charged at me.
If you know or played "Mortal Kombat" from way back, you'll understand what i mean when I say that it was "BRUTALITY" from thereon.
He (the soldier) was asking me to “IDENTIFY” myself in two seconds yet, he didn't give me the opportunity; a millisecond to.

Every time I tried to open my mouth to say something, a resounding slap; a punch; a kick always shut me up.
This soldier dragged me back to the scene I'd just ran away from.
Apparently, my "village people" had sent our camp commandant and his boys on a stroll and, of all places to take this stroll, it was exactly the spot Uyai and I were, that they came by.
For crying out loud, who goes on a stroll when you have the likes of "grin'banj and 2baba" (two icons) performing a duet on stage? Ehn? Who?
The moment I got dragged back to “the scene”, the other soldiers on sight joined in on the party. Deafening slaps from all angles soon began raining on me in rapid successions. This was minus the plenty drilling that came immediately after o.
Even though I didn't know how "legal" this cruel act of there's was, I dared not even dream to stand by a "right" I knew nothing about, at that moment.
At this point, I had no idea where Uyai was. I had no idea if she'd been caught or whether she was able to find an escape.

(You know, after i ran, leaving her to her fate)
It was hours later, where I'd been arraigned in front of a setup that looked as though “a panel”, waiting to announce my fate, that I saw Uyai sitting in a corner with her head buried to the ground.
Apparently, Uyai was caught too. From what I gathered, unlike me that couldn’t wait to “disappear”, Uyai didn’t even attempt to run.
I wonder how long these soldiers had been around. I wonder if they heard or saw everything that'd went down between Uyai and me.
From where I was sitting down, in my quest not to appear as though a total "deadbeat", I attempted to ask Uyai if she was fine but for some reason, she was giving me an "attitude".

When Uyai finally spoke, she said that, if she wasn't certain that she was with me; if she wasn’t sure that she hadn't given herself the mind blowing orgasm she’d had, just moments before, she could have sworn that I was never there to begin with, with the way I'd disappeared with the speed of light.
That girl had the guts to have said that I ran like a scared little girl.
There I sat, feeling terrible. Not terrible because I'd ran, leaving Uyai by herself, but terrible because I ran and wasn't fast enough; enough not to have been caught.
It was from where I was made to sit down, thinking about my life; wondering what this action held in stock for my future, that a bombshell about Uyai got dropped on me.
On a call, just across from where we were sitting down, was the camp commandant. And on the other side of his call was someone that seemed to mean "a lot” to Uyai.
It appeared, so I assumed that this call had been placed to inform our respective guardians of our misconduct and probably about a certain medium already put in place as punishment, but I was never more wrong.
"Good morning Sir. I am sorry for calling you at this ungodly hour. You said I should call you as soon as any emergency broke and I don't think there could be any more pressing, such as the one my boys and I are currently treating as we speak, sir."

(The man at the other end of the commandant’s call had probably asked him to go on, because the commandant continued immediately after...)

"...It's about your wife, General..."

Ehn Wife ke? General
I couldn't believe my ears.

I somehow instantly knew what this meant for me; for my future.

I died a thousand times over in that instant, without even verifying whether I’d heard everything I thought I’d heard correctly.
I began to sweat profusely.

My eyes were becoming blurry with each passing second.

I began to feel light headed.

I think I am in for another deliverance session.

To be continued...

6 Likes

Re: My Spiritual Wife by RomeoMarvis(m): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2022
nice one! love the last episode! you still owe us one more update

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Damibiz(m): 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
Man like Paul don go chop general wife, wotowoto is your name

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Spiritualonyx(f): 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
MY SPIRITUAL WIFE

EPISODE 33
For the next thirty minutes, all I heard from my camp commandant on the phone was "Yes Sir...Yes Sir...You have absolutely nothing to worry about Sir...Yes Sir...Trust my boys and I Sir, we'll handle it. Alright Sir...Yes Sir..."
I felt “chills” run over my entire body when the camp commandant turned towards me, scanned me from head to toe and continued "...Yes Sir, he can definitely take all of it, and even if he can't Sir, it'll be a lesson learned by him".

“Ha! Lesson learnt ke? All the ones I’ve learnt in school are not enough?”
The commandant went ahead to say something that had "John 19:30" ministering strongly; directly to my soul.

I'd never felt more connected to a scripture my entire life than I felt in that instant; At that moment.

It was confirmed because of its evidence. I now knew for a fact that "Jesus" was certainly referring to me when he said, "IT IS FINISHED".

The more I thought about “John 11:35”, the more I was more than certain that my end was literally near.
(Still on the phone, the commandant said) "...tonight is that night we discussed Sir...Yes sir. Every other corp member is presently inside the auditorium having a nice time with our guest artists. It's a full blast in there Sir...Yes Sir. He is just one stupid kid. No one will notice that he is missing, Sir."

"Ha! Missing?"
At this point, I began to mutter words. I’d never been this terrified of the “unknown”, in my entire life. My sweat had now transcended into something drenching. You could take off my white polo, squeeze it and easily get two buckets of natural body water.
I began to mutter heartfelt words of prayer underneath my breath.

"Baba God wey dey for heaven, I be your pikin. I hear say after we beat pikin wey cast with left hand, we supposed to use the right hand bring am in, with love. Baba! These soldiers don already mend me brutally this night. Na the time for another hand to bring me in with love be this. No other hand fit bring me in with the kain love wey I need right now pass your own, Baba God. Forgive me my trespasses, as I don dey forgive people wey don trespass against me tey tey. I know say I cast but me and you know say no be me be the castest. If you deliver me from this situation Baba God, I dey clear you my church mind say I don born again be that".

(Father Lord in heaven, it is I, your son. I’ve heard that an elder should always bring a child in with love; with the left hand after beating; correcting with the rod; with his right. God, these soldiers have beaten me enough. It is now time to bring me in with love. And no other hand can bring me in at the moment, as much as yours can. Forgive me my trespasses, as I’ve always forgiven those who trespass against me. I know I’ve gone astray, but thank YOU; thank goodness you of all people know that I am not the worse of the worse. If you deliver me from this situation, Lord, I promise to be born again in truth.)
I looked over at Uyai. Her eyes were now (blood) red, filled to the brim with tears. The sadness written all over her countenance was also contagious; it was more than I'd thought she should.

Every indication now pointed towards one fact. Uyai knew something I didn't.

Uyai seemed to know something about what was to come; about what was in stock for me; for my immediate future and the fact that her face was in that manner frightened me even more.
I didn’t know what to think. I couldn’t bring myself to believe that my presumptions were true. So I chose to wonder if the (Uyai’s) sad face was all for me (out of sympathy), or for her own part in what was to come.

One thing was for sure, though. I was in a lot of trouble. I didn’t know the magnitude, but Uyai seemed to know; she seemed to know exactly "how much".
The commandant had, in between this phone conversation with the General, signaled one of his boys, motioning towards me. He signaled something I had no idea what it meant. This soon got the soldier sprinting out, only to reemerge at the tail end of the commandant’s phone conversation with a bunch of rope.

He'd parked a car just in front of the building, too.
The moment the commandant saw the soldier reemerge, he told the General "...We are all set to head out right now, Sir. I'll certainly keep you posted after we dispose of him."

"Ehn? Dispose ke? Abi the meaning of dispose has changed and I dinnor know?"

To be continued...

6 Likes

Re: My Spiritual Wife by RomeoMarvis(m): 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
fingers crossed! let's go there! nice one op. but pls we need more update! this suspense is not for me

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Spiritualonyx(f): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
MY SPIRITUAL WIFE

EPISODE 34
The commandant finally dropped his call moments later. He looked at me with a face devoid of "joy".

My heart skipped ten bits.
"TOSS HIM IN," the commandant thundered, before he went inside his office, probably in search of something I seriously hoped was not a gun.
I assumed that “at all at all”, I'll get to enjoy a nice ride, even though the uncertainty of our destination might not have made it entirely comfortable for me, but little did I know that they had other plans.

I was bonded on both hands and feet, then dumped like a sack of "garri" onto the trunk of the car.

I was gagged too.
If I wasn’t sure that I was in trouble before now, being tied up like cattle on its way to the slaughter ground inside the trunk of this car gave me a great prospect.
Bundled; blinded by the thick darkness; being whisked away in the trunk of that car, I couldn't help but remember Jonah in the belly of the fish. At this point, I felt a connection; “THE” connection.

That great man must have been my forefather, after all.
I instantly reached to tap into Jonah’s (my forefather's) anointing. If God could hear his voice; his cry for help in that helpless state, he should also be able to hear mine in this dire need.

"Baba God! You no be man, na em make no matter how much we cast, we no suppose shame to come back in search of your mercy. Nobody fit dispute the fact say, you na the All-Forgiving; most forgiving; most merciful supreme being. I know say I don cast, Baba. Forgive my earlier talk, the one wey I been say me and you know say I no be the castest. Baba, i swear, na slip of tongue. Save your boy from the belly of this beast. I dey clear you say if you save me from this one, I don born again like this."

(Father Lord! No matter how much we’ve erred, we are never ashamed to come falling to your feet in search of your mercy because you are no ordinary man. No one can dispute the fact that you are the all forgiving; most forgiving; most merciful supreme being. I know I have erred, Father. Forgive my previous proclamation; the part I’d said, you and I know that I am not the worse of the worse. That was a slip of tongue, Lord. Save me from the belle of this beast. I promise to change my ways; I’ll be born again.)
From the trunk of this car, I could hear chatters coming from the soldiers inside the car. It was not clear enough, though, to know what exactly they were discussing or enough to have given me a clue as to where they were taking me.

These soldiers would talk and then, at intervals, let out a loud, hard laugh.
The car drove for a very long time. So long a time that at one point, out of fear; exhaustion and probably, haven left everything in the hands of God because I know; I believe that he is the best disposer of affairs. I dozed off.
The screeching sound of tires woke me up to the awareness that we'd probably arrived at our destination.
All through the long drive, I had time to think.

I remembered a “Hollywood movie” I'd watched not so long ago. In this movie, the actor was bundled into the trunk of a car, just like I was. He was able to devise a means to cut himself loose and went ahead to set a trap for his captors, for when they came back to open the trunk of the car; to get him.
Wait! I hope you are not already nursing the idea that I might have applied the same tactics�?

Is like you dinnor know that film is different from real life, abi�?
I heard the door of the car throw open and then shut. Then I heard footsteps approaching.

I shut my eyes very tightly in anticipation of their arrival. Not sure what to expect or what my reaction should be; would be when they eventually opened the trunk of this car. I began to mutter words of prayers again, underneath my breath.
They'd barely opened the trunk of this car when resounding slaps began raining down on me again.
I was bundled out of the trunk and flung onto the ground.

I was flung so high up in the sky that for a second, it felt as though I'd developed wings. But I landed with a thud.
These soldiers stumped me; matched me as though I were palm fruits that its oil urgently needed to be extracted because a deadline was running thin.
They didn't utter a single word. Not to me nor to themselves. They just went ahead with their business. It was as though they already had their orders. All they were doing at the time was carrying it out.

If I didn't already know, at this point, I already knew exactly what the magnitude of my offence was.
These soldiers went on beating the hell out of me for what seemed like "a lifetime" before the commandant finally ordered them to stop.
I was now drenched in the pool of my own blood. My face has now seemed "alien" to my body. No matter how hard I tried to open my eyes, I just couldn’t. My vision was now almost impaired. The opening; what I could afford to, was too tiny to see as clearly as I normally would; as I ought to.

I was numb all over and in severe pain (all at the same time).
My life began to flash before my eyes at that very moment.

I remembered my father, my beloved father. I remembered how I hadn't heard from him in a while. Then I wondered where my mother would be at that exact moment. I wondered if premonitions were real. I wondered if my mother would have any about me, when I eventually die tonight.
I thought of Uyai. I wondered where she was and what her own fate was.

Yeah! It was a great "knack", but the answer to "WAS IT WORTH IT" is a resounding "NO".
I felt the kiss of a cold steel to the back of my head.

At this point, I didn't need any verification to know what was to come. I knew exactly what time it was.

To be continued...

6 Likes

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Damibiz(m): 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
Back to back update and back to back beating
Awwww Paul done collect wotowoto....but anyway something must kill a man

2 Likes

Re: My Spiritual Wife by RomeoMarvis(m): 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
hope the beating never affect your brain, cos no be bobo juice ohh

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Spiritualonyx(f): 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
MY SPIRITUAL WIFE
EPISODE 35
The commandant finally dropped his call moments later. He looked at me with a face devoid of "joy".

My heart skipped ten bits.
"TOSS HIM IN," the commandant thundered, before he went inside his office, probably in search of something I seriously hoped was not a gun.
I assumed that “at all at all”, I'll get to enjoy a nice ride, even though the uncertainty of our destination might not have made it entirely comfortable for me, but little did I know that they had other plans.

I was bonded on both hands and feet, then dumped like a sack of "garri" onto the trunk of the car.

I was gagged too.
If I wasn’t sure that I was in trouble before now, being tied up like cattle on its way to the slaughter ground inside the trunk of this car gave me a great prospect.
Bundled; blinded by the thick darkness; being whisked away in the trunk of that car, I couldn't help but remember Jonah in the belly of the fish. At this point, I felt a connection; “THE” connection.

That great man must have been my forefather, after all.
I instantly reached to tap into Jonah’s (my forefather's) anointing. If God could hear his voice; his cry for help in that helpless state, he should also be able to hear mine in this dire need.

"Baba God! You no be man, na em make no matter how much we cast, we no suppose shame to come back in search of your mercy. Nobody fit dispute the fact say, you na the All-Forgiving; most forgiving; most merciful supreme being. I know say I don cast, Baba. Forgive my earlier talk, the one wey I been say me and you know say I no be the castest. Baba, i swear, na slip of tongue. Save your boy from the belly of this beast. I dey clear you say if you save me from this one, I don born again like this."

(Father Lord! No matter how much we’ve erred, we are never ashamed to come falling to your feet in search of your mercy because you are no ordinary man. No one can dispute the fact that you are the all forgiving; most forgiving; most merciful supreme being. I know I have erred, Father. Forgive my previous proclamation; the part I’d said, you and I know that I am not the worse of the worse. That was a slip of tongue, Lord. Save me from the belle of this beast. I promise to change my ways; I’ll be born again.)
From the trunk of this car, I could hear chatters coming from the soldiers inside the car. It was not clear enough, though, to know what exactly they were discussing or enough to have given me a clue as to where they were taking me.

These soldiers would talk and then, at intervals, let out a loud, hard laugh.
The car drove for a very long time. So long a time that at one point, out of fear; exhaustion and probably, haven left everything in the hands of God because I know; I believe that he is the best disposer of affairs. I dozed off.
The screeching sound of tires woke me up to the awareness that we'd probably arrived at our destination.
All through the long drive, I had time to think.

I remembered a “Hollywood movie” I'd watched not so long ago. In this movie, the actor was bundled into the trunk of a car, just like I was. He was able to devise a means to cut himself loose and went ahead to set a trap for his captors, for when they came back to open the trunk of the car; to get him.
Wait! I hope you are not already nursing the idea that I might have applied the same tactics�?

Is like you dinnor know that film is different from real life, abi�?
I heard the door of the car throw open and then shut. Then I heard footsteps approaching.

I shut my eyes very tightly in anticipation of their arrival. Not sure what to expect or what my reaction should be; would be when they eventually opened the trunk of this car. I began to mutter words of prayers again, underneath my breath.
They'd barely opened the trunk of this car when resounding slaps began raining down on me again.
I was bundled out of the trunk and flung onto the ground.

I was flung so high up in the sky that for a second, it felt as though I'd developed wings. But I landed with a thud.
These soldiers stumped me; matched me as though I were palm fruits that its oil urgently needed to be extracted because a deadline was running thin.
They didn't utter a single word. Not to me nor to themselves. They just went ahead with their business. It was as though they already had their orders. All they were doing at the time was carrying it out.

If I didn't already know, at this point, I already knew exactly what the magnitude of my offence was.
These soldiers went on beating the hell out of me for what seemed like "a lifetime" before the commandant finally ordered them to stop.
I was now drenched in the pool of my own blood. My face has now seemed "alien" to my body. No matter how hard I tried to open my eyes, I just couldn’t. My vision was now almost impaired. The opening; what I could afford to, was too tiny to see as clearly as I normally would; as I ought to.

I was numb all over and in severe pain (all at the same time).
My life began to flash before my eyes at that very moment.

I remembered my father, my beloved father. I remembered how I hadn't heard from him in a while. Then I wondered where my mother would be at that exact moment. I wondered if premonitions were real. I wondered if my mother would have any about me, when I eventually die tonight.
I thought of Uyai. I wondered where she was and what her own fate was.

Yeah! It was a great "knack", but the answer to "WAS IT WORTH IT" is a resounding "NO".
I felt the kiss of a cold steel to the back of my head.

At this point, I didn't need any verification to know what was to come. I knew exactly what time it was.

To be continued...

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Spiritualonyx(f): 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
MY SPIRITUAL WIFE

EPISODE 36

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I no suppose fear any evil, baba God, because I know say you gallant; you dey with me. You see that your rod and staff ehn? Baba, I need am right now, more than ever, to be that comfort wey you don promise me..."

(Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.)
The commandant's cell phone began to ring again, just before I finished muttering those prayers. As though contemplating whether to “finish me off” first before he picked up his call or not, it took him a while before I felt the pressure of the metal to the back of my head lessen.
"Hello Sir." The commandant called out. "Yes, we are here Sir...No; Not yet, Sir...We just got here. I was just about to finish him off when your call came in...Yes Sir...I'm sure he'd had more than enough time to pray to God in repentance Sir...Yes Sir...Especially since he'll be meeting Him soon..."

"Hey Gawd�!"

"...He just has to learn, Sir. In his next life, he'll know to understand that because it is a hole that fits a body part perfectly does not automatically mean to go testing these holes; to see how much it fits...".
I am not ashamed to admit that at the sound of that last phrase, I died and woke up twice.

I am not ashamed to admit that it was after I'd woken up the second time that I discovered that I'd “shit my pants”. An act that earned me a resounding slap from one of the soldiers.
The commandant walked a couple of steps away from where I was left kneeling; away from these other soldiers, to continue his conversation with the General.

Whatever it was the commandant was discussing with the General, he sure didn't want me, nor his boys, to listen.
From what I could make out of the commandant’s body language from this distance, I believe the General was dishing out instructions. Instructions that the commandant seemed to be trying as best as possible to advise him against.
I knelt there, muttering words of prayers underneath my breath, with my heart pounding, the hardest it'd ever have .

The anticipation was demoralizing. The fear and anxiety of what was to come was more than enough torture for "any crime".
In the midst of this uncertainty, I began to speak in tongues. In my mother's tongues.

It was as though the English I'd been speaking in prayers all along had not been getting the job done. So I had to switch.
I reminded God that he was just a safe away from winning "THIS" soul. I reminded him about the prodigal son in the bible. I reminded him about how he'd come back home, after having transgressed for so long and yet, got forgiven.

“The prodigal son’s father is not the most forgiving. You are, Lord.”
I confessed my sins and gave my life again to Christ, accepting him as my personal lord and savior for the eighteenth time that year.

I promised God that this time around would be my last.
While we awaited the commandant to get back, the other soldiers thought I was being useless by just kneeling down there, doing nothing. That was how my frog jump started, even with both my hands and legs bonded.

As difficult as it is to imagine me doing a frog jump in that condition, I awkwardly looked forward to finding out how possible it was for myself.

I'd only jumped two paces when the commandment opened fire.

To be continued...

One more chapter and we are don Fanmily.. kindly drop a comment so I'll give you a shout out on the final chapter... I Love you guys so much, big hugs people.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Number Of Novels I Read, And The Number Bought With My Money / I Thought It Was Real / CURSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.