Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

My Spiritual Wife - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Spiritual Wife (12480 Views)

Spiritual Benefits Of Bay Leaf, Sea Salt, Cinnamon & Others / Spiritual Orientation And Tips (spiritual O.T) / The Roadmap To Greatness--five Spiritual Excersises No One Told You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Spiritual Wife by Spiritualonyx(f): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
MY SPIRITUAL WIFE

EPISODE 1
I'd grown up like every normal child but nothing about me had ever felt normal.
Where every other person (my mate) found a certain task or achievement difficult, “they”, on the other hand, fall in pleasant places for me, effortlessly.
Growing up; back in primary school, I'd often find money in my school bag. This usually happened every time I wished I could spend as much as my classmates were spending on biscuits and sweets.
At first, I thought these were possibly monies I'd forgotten in my school bag until it became a "recurring decimal."
I got used to these mysterious monies and it gradually grew on me to become a norm.
I once attempted to tell my step mother about these monies I frequently found inside my school bag; pockets, but she slapped the words right back into my mouth. She said I was spewing rubbish and that there was no such thing as "miracle money".

My step mother went as far as saying that I'd been stealing her money and that it was these “stash” I always found in my bag and assumed they were "mysterious".

“My God has caught you today!” My step mother said, as she beat the living daylight out of me that day.
Since I knew that talking to that woman was a lost cause, "bottling up" these experiences and every other that followed, began that day.
Whenever I go to sleep at night, something strange happens. I’d usually have dreams where I “merry” with very unusual faces and other times, very familiar faces.

I wake up from these sleeps wondering if these were mere dreams or there was more to it because of how real they usually felt.

I don't usually know what these dreams meant.

As far as I was concerned, I’d slept and woken up like every other person and nothing about any of these was a big deal. But surprisingly, every time I got back to school the next day (after one of these dreams), a particular girl in my class always appeared to know about my night; about these dreams.

It was always as though she’d featured in it and remembers every tiny little detail.
Oluchi would usually walk up to me and try to strike a conversation starting from where we’d seemingly stopped from my dream, the previous night.
I found this strange every time but for some reason, I never asked Oluchi how she managed to do; to know as much as she always seemed to know.
Oluchi walked her way to becoming my very good friend.

Oluchi would always ensure that whenever her mother packed her lunch, she packed mine too.

It felt very good to have a friend such as Oluchi at the time, especially as I had a step mother who almost never cared if I’d eaten; what I'd eaten or even, if someone like me deserved to eat.
One day, Oluchi called me out in the middle of the night. It felt like one of my usual dreams, only that this time around, it wasn't.
Oluchi knocked at my door that night.

Strangely, I wasn’t scared. I simply woke up; stood up, walked over to the door and unlocked it.

Then Oluchi beckoned on me.

I went out to meet her in the company of other children our age.
My father and step mother’s room was just next door (right opposite mine). For some reason, I cared less about how my step mother would react if she heard my door open at this time of the night.
The first and the last time I’d ever pulled this stunt was a couple of months prior. I’d sleepwalked and found my way outside my room. But my stepmother made sure to beat that spirit of “sleep walking” out of my body that very night.

So it it never happened again.
My step mother doesn’t sleep deeply so imagine my surprise when she didn’t wake up at all. For some reason, she had slept deeper than usual, this very night.
Oluchi held my hand and the other children too soon joined in this fashion, holding each other.

Oluchi chanted some gibberish and in a twinkle of an eye, we were no longer at my house.
We were now in a very big, long hall. A hall that was filled with a lot of children; children who were mostly my age mates.
If I was asked to round up the figures I'd seen to the nearest fraction, I'll say three million.
We all seemed as though, relatives.

We all seemed as though, birthed by one woman; a woman that was comfortably seated on a very huge throne.

Our supposed “mother” was the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen up until that point. She was beautifully adorned in gold from head to toe. She was very light skinned and had very long hair which looked amazing in braids.
On this particular day, we were having a feast. Our mother seemed to have recently given birth to more children and we had all converged to celebrate their arrival.

We eat; drank; danced and played in various ways. One of those included “the mummy and daddy kind”.
Every time we played in this manner, Oluchi and I were usually paired.

The first time I tried to have Oluchi and I switched with others, Oluchi didn't talk to me in school the following morning and the week that followed.

Oluchi stopped having her mum pack me lunch too (an act that really shattered my heart to bits).
"Paul, what is it about these other girls that you often make me believe that you prefer them to me?" Oluchi asked me one day, during one of our break times.
We were only eleven at the time, so imagine how lost for words I was, out of ignorance to what Oluchi was possibly talking about.

To be continued...

New story alert, fanmily.

Typicool8
Treasurewamiri
Stainless190
Leosmaria
Moura7
Peero1
Wande22
Royalty189
Zorse
Beeteazaa
Tahir01
Sharoniah
Elpochas
Hungerbadoo
Royalty123
Hotswagg12
duruZed

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Wande22(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
Present ma........ More................

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by royalguy123(m): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
Thanks for the mentioned
Seat booked ,popcorns ordered,chilled drink ordered waiting for the flight to commence

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by zorse: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2022
Now this is definitely gonna be interesting! I admire your consistency in writing..

Please next time you mention me, could you spell it all in small letter...

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Benteazaa(m): 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
My kinda story, continu

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Damibiz(m): 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ride on boss,a don park ma Benz here

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Spiritualonyx(f): 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
MY SPIRITUAL WIFE

EPISODE 2
I had not the slightest idea what Oluchi had meant by that question. How was I even to have had it? I was just an unexposed eleven years old for crying out loud.
The expression on Oluchi's face when she asked that question depicted worry; genuine concern and the need for an equally genuine response. I didn't know what I was expected to say but I certainly knew whatever it was, it had better not mean preferring some other person to Oluchi.
I told Oluchi that I had no idea what she was talking about.

“I don’t know what you mean. Can you please rephrase your question?” I'd asked.

"Am I not beautiful enough for you, Paul?"
I didn't know what it meant to be "beautiful" in the manner Oluchi had asked, either.
I bet if it was now, I would have known; understood everything Oluchi was talking about, even before she completed that thought (being in a day and age where an eleven years old knows even more than some adults).
At the time, I knew "Beautiful" was usually used to express satisfaction for a job well done. I knew this because my step mother used “the word” a lot to express satisfaction, after an assigned job had been carried out by her children.
"Don't you like me, Paul?" Oluchi asked, with a piercing stare.

"Of course I do! I like you a lot, Oluchi. You know I do. More so, when you bring me food" I replied, with a broad smile
There was no hiding it. Oluchi's countenance said it all. That was not the response she was hoping to hear.

It actually seemed very far from it.
Oluchi gave me “the look”.

A look that screamed the question, "how more dumb can an eleven years old, be?�
Oluchi simply shook her head; reached inside her school bag to bring out what the sight of, got me immediately excited; salivating.

Oluchi handed me a lunch pack. Apparently, she'd had her mum pack me one today.
Oluchi was a life saver. I'd not eaten the whole of that day and didn’t have any hope of eating for the remainder of it, either.

A supposed "very expensive" breakable plate had slipped off of my hand while I was doing the dishes earlier that morning and my punishment for this was "No food for the whole day".

It was not the first time I'll be starved in that manner.

I almost shed tears of Joy to the sight of the very delicious spaghetti Oluchi handed to me.
I sat side by side with Oluchi, as I ate the spaghetti with relish.
That night, again, Oluchi came over to call me out of my room.

This time around, attendance was different.

Unlike our previous visits, where almost everyone are age mates, Oluchi and I were the only young ones present on this day.
“Our Mother" had a special meal made for what looked like "an occasion". An occasion that was largely attended by strange faces. All elderly.
There was more than enough to eat and drink.
Oluchi and I seemed the center of attraction. .
Over here, on this day, Oluchi suddenly had no match in beauty.

Oluchi was grown too.

Oluchi had curves seated graciously in the right places.

Oluchi wore what looked like a wedding dress.

I was in a suit.
I was made to feed Oluchi and Oluchi was made to feed me.
We both looked very happy.

We danced, dined and merry.
Oluchi and I had a special seat.

This seat looked very much like a throne.
Very strangely, Oluchi and I didn’t seem so young any longer. In the presence of our "Mother" that night and every other night that followed, we looked as though we were in our “late teens”.
After a very long dancing session; after everyone had eaten to their fill, what was on display for refreshment, "Mother" went on to address us in the presence of everyone in attendance.
"My faithfuls. Bear witness today, as my children become one. On this day, they become bounded not just by body but also by soul. On this day, in your humble presence, leaders from all the various realms, I declare Paul and Oluchi, man and wife..." Turning to us, mother said, "You must never do anything that'll bring heartache to one another in any shape or form. You shall love each other almost as much as you love me. Anyone who stands against one, stands against the other. You shall go forth to bare children; children that'll grow up to glorify me…”
Mother’s speech was a very long, powerful but confusing one. She ended it with these words…

"...your bed has been prepared. You may now go ahead to consummate this marriage"

To be continued...

Typicool8
Treasurewamiri
Stainless190
Leosmaria
Moura7
Peero1
Wande22
Royalty189
zorse
Beeteazaa
Tahir01
Sharoniah
Elpochas
Hungerbadoo
Royalty123
Hotswagg12
duruZed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Spiritual Wife by zorse: 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Its too bad Paul was too naive to all this. I feel heavy malevolence from 'Mother....

Well done Spiritualonyx!

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Damibiz(m): 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
Paul was dedicated to whatever they were serving without his knowledge eyaaaaa

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Wande22(m): 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
Spiritualonyx thanks For the mention

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Benteazaa(m): 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2022
Poor Paul,

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by elpochas: 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
I JST PITY PAUL.We cnt pretend and lie to our self abt dis spiritual wife of a tin.Its real as shit,have seen it and have heard abt it alot.Go and read a Nigeria novel called Strings and u gonna understand it beta.

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by blesskewe(f): 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
Na only God fit save Paul ooooo

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Typicool8(m): 3:23am On Oct 11, 2022
Spiritualonyx:
MY SPIRITUAL WIFE

EPISODE 1
I'd grown up like every normal child but nothing about me had ever felt normal.
Where every other person (my mate) found a certain task or achievement difficult, “they”, on the other hand, fall in pleasant places for me, effortlessly.
Growing up; back in primary school, I'd often find money in my school bag. This usually happened every time I wished I could spend as much as my classmates were spending on biscuits and sweets.
At first, I thought these were possibly monies I'd forgotten in my school bag until it became a "recurring decimal."
I got used to these mysterious monies and it gradually grew on me to become a norm.
I once attempted to tell my step mother about these monies I frequently found inside my school bag; pockets, but she slapped the words right back into my mouth. She said I was spewing rubbish and that there was no such thing as "miracle money".

My step mother went as far as saying that I'd been stealing her money and that it was these “stash” I always found in my bag and assumed they were "mysterious".

“My God has caught you today!” My step mother said, as she beat the living daylight out of me that day.
Since I knew that talking to that woman was a lost cause, "bottling up" these experiences and every other that followed, began that day.
Whenever I go to sleep at night, something strange happens. I’d usually have dreams where I “merry” with very unusual faces and other times, very familiar faces.

I wake up from these sleeps wondering if these were mere dreams or there was more to it because of how real they usually felt.

I don't usually know what these dreams meant.

As far as I was concerned, I’d slept and woken up like every other person and nothing about any of these was a big deal. But surprisingly, every time I got back to school the next day (after one of these dreams), a particular girl in my class always appeared to know about my night; about these dreams.

It was always as though she’d featured in it and remembers every tiny little detail.
Oluchi would usually walk up to me and try to strike a conversation starting from where we’d seemingly stopped from my dream, the previous night.
I found this strange every time but for some reason, I never asked Oluchi how she managed to do; to know as much as she always seemed to know.
Oluchi walked her way to becoming my very good friend.

Oluchi would always ensure that whenever her mother packed her lunch, she packed mine too.

It felt very good to have a friend such as Oluchi at the time, especially as I had a step mother who almost never cared if I’d eaten; what I'd eaten or even, if someone like me deserved to eat.
One day, Oluchi called me out in the middle of the night. It felt like one of my usual dreams, only that this time around, it wasn't.
Oluchi knocked at my door that night.

Strangely, I wasn’t scared. I simply woke up; stood up, walked over to the door and unlocked it.

Then Oluchi beckoned on me.

I went out to meet her in the company of other children our age.
My father and step mother’s room was just next door (right opposite mine). For some reason, I cared less about how my step mother would react if she heard my door open at this time of the night.
The first and the last time I’d ever pulled this stunt was a couple of months prior. I’d sleepwalked and found my way outside my room. But my stepmother made sure to beat that spirit of “sleep walking” out of my body that very night.

So it it never happened again.
My step mother doesn’t sleep deeply so imagine my surprise when she didn’t wake up at all. For some reason, she had slept deeper than usual, this very night.
Oluchi held my hand and the other children too soon joined in this fashion, holding each other.

Oluchi chanted some gibberish and in a twinkle of an eye, we were no longer at my house.
We were now in a very big, long hall. A hall that was filled with a lot of children; children who were mostly my age mates.
If I was asked to round up the figures I'd seen to the nearest fraction, I'll say three million.
We all seemed as though, relatives.

We all seemed as though, birthed by one woman; a woman that was comfortably seated on a very huge throne.

Our supposed “mother” was the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen up until that point. She was beautifully adorned in gold from head to toe. She was very light skinned and had very long hair which looked amazing in braids.
On this particular day, we were having a feast. Our mother seemed to have recently given birth to more children and we had all converged to celebrate their arrival.

We eat; drank; danced and played in various ways. One of those included “the mummy and daddy kind”.
Every time we played in this manner, Oluchi and I were usually paired.

The first time I tried to have Oluchi and I switched with others, Oluchi didn't talk to me in school the following morning and the week that followed.

Oluchi stopped having her mum pack me lunch too (an act that really shattered my heart to bits).
"Paul, what is it about these other girls that you often make me believe that you prefer them to me?" Oluchi asked me one day, during one of our break times.
We were only eleven at the time, so imagine how lost for words I was, out of ignorance to what Oluchi was possibly talking about.

To be continued...

New story alert, fanmily.

Typicool8
Treasurewamiri
Stainless190
Leosmaria
Moura7
Peero1
Wande22
Royalty189
Zorse
Beeteazaa
Tahir01
Sharoniah
Elpochas
Hungerbadoo
Royalty123
Hotswagg12
duruZed

Thanks for tagging me...
Following

2 Likes

Re: My Spiritual Wife by hotswagg12: 10:50am On Oct 11, 2022
Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Wande22(m): 11:50am On Oct 11, 2022
Whia awa baby Spiritualonyx dey
Typicool8:

Thanks for tagging me... Following

e beru Olorun now
btw
Whia awa baby Spiritualonyx dey

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Manna4Gurls: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
I've got entangled with this story! Is amazing

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Sharoniah(f): 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
I hope front seat ain't full yet, one bag of popcorn needed smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Spiritualonyx(f): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hey Fanmily, I'm sorry for posting late... Please you'll should accept my apology.

I've decided to drop 2 Chapters today and together... Enjoy.

MY SPIRITUAL WIFE

EPISODE 3
Oluchi and I couldn’t wait to get into the room. Halfway in and we’d already shed our clothes, ripping the clothes off each other’s bodies, hungrily.
I pushed Oluchi onto the bed, anxiously.

I couldn’t wait any longer. I spread Oluchi's thighs apart and slid my hard throbbing “member” into her wet feminine crevice.

(How I knew that the flesh hanging from between my thighs could fit perfectly inside the opening in-between Oluchi’s legs is still a mystery.)
“Oh, Paul!” Oluchi panted, as my member slid sweetly in and out of her “clenching hole”.

I let out a shuddering whimper at the delicious friction of Oluchi’s honey pot’s lips around my "joystick".

Oluchi’s legs wrapped around my waists, drawing me closer to her. Her fingers dove into my hair as we kissed maddeningly. Our tongue danced in our mouth as we tasted each other.
A pressure began to form at the base of my "joystick". The need to release grew larger and larger at every hard pounding.

From Oluchi’s facial expression; with her eyes drooping with ecstasy, I somehow knew that she hadn’t got long to explode, either.

(How I managed to know this much at the time, again, is a mystery).
With every thrust, Oluchi’s body writhed hard; her moans became louder; her grips on my hair tightened.
I wrapped my hands around Oluchi’s hips and pulled her to me, ramming into her with so much pleasure.

All it took was one more final push and my joystick spurted out volley after volley of thick “gums” inside Oluchi’s eager hole.
Oluchi cried breathlessly, as her “honey pot" got filled up by my seemingly never ending downpour.
I held Oluchi tightly in place and pounded her honey pot a few more times to coax more “gum” out of me.

Oluchi’s body returned the favor by clenching around me, tightening the walls of her womanhood to milk me harder.
Once my "joystick" no longer had any more “gum” to spare, I pulled myself out of Oluchi.

I shivered as the head of my joystick slid out of Oluchi’s gripping; warm honey pot.
Oluchi and I both stayed in place for a few minutes, basking in the afterglow of an amazing consummation.
Oluchi’s face softened with exhaustion. Her body trembled as aftershock of the hasty release rippled across her petite frame.
“That was quick”, Oluchi muttered with a giggle, before pulling me in for a hot wet kiss.
I’d leaned in for this kiss when a resounding slap got me jerking up to my feet.

Ha! I’d just urinated on my step mother's bed.

Lashes on lashes from my step mother's four mouthed koboko rained on me that morning.
Apparently, I'd rolled away from the spot where I'd urinated and my step mother had walked in, to the sight of it.
My step mother’s koboko rained on me that morning with the speed of lightning, flogging the living daylight out of me.

One look at me during this beat down and you'd easily have assumed that I'd stolen this woman’s life's savings and this backlash was as a result.
I was made to take the mattress outside and wash the bed sheets.
I couldn't help but notice that this urine was not the usual kind.

The map that this urine drew on the bed was different. Instead of having its map “everywhere” like I normally designed, I noticed that this particular urine was not as much as I would normally soil the bed with, and distinctively, it was slippery and thick.
I got to school very late that morning, only to get another round of brutal beating from "uncle P" as a result.

(Uncle P, derived pleasure in beating students for no reason.)
I didn’t get to see Oluchi until later that day.
During break time, Oluchi had somehow noticed the countless marks left on my body from the four mouthed koboko my step mother had designed my body with, earlier.

The rage in Oluchi’s eyes was second to none.

"Tell me Paul, who did this to you?" Oluchi demanded to know, as her eyes suddenly began to turn red with pure rage.

To be continued...

MY SPIRITUAL WIFE
EPISODE 4
Oluchi was livid after I told her that my step mother had left those marks on my body.
Oluchi’s jaw was on the floor when I told her that this was nothing compared to what my step mother was synonymous for.
“This is nothing jare. Ha! If this is usually what I get, when that woman is angry, I won’t even have a course to complain. I thank God that no part of my joint was dislocated this time around” I muttered, still very obviously in pain, from both my step mother’s beating and uncle P’s.
At this point, Oluchi was enraged.

I didn’t understand why.
I know that Oluchi and I had become very close but I just didn’t expect her to have seemingly cared about me as much as she appeared to.
Oluchi asked to know in detail what had happened; what I’d done to have deserved this beat down from my step mother.

“What did she say you’d done this time around?” Oluchi asked, with a facial expression that now depicts keen interest.
I didn’t know what to say or how to say what Oluchi seemingly couldn’t wait to hear.

How could I have?

Where was I even supposed to have found the voice? I was too shy to tell Oluchi that it was because I'd urinated on my stepmother’s bed.

Where do I begin to tell a girl that'd been bringing me food all this while because she'd probably assumed me a “big boy,” that I was still bed wetting?
"Was it because you wetted her bed?" Oluchi asked with a straight face to my utmost amazement, after what must have seemed like “forever”, waiting for me to say something.
“What?” My eyes almost popped out of their sockets, out of shock. “How did she know? Who told her? How will she perceive me right now?” I wondered. “But I didn’t wetted the woman’s bed na. I only urinated on it”. I thought to myself.
"No! I didn't wetted her bed, Oluchi. I only mistakenly urinated on it.” I muttered, very ashamed. "My stepmother found out and the beating had been as a result". I said, this time, with a dampened mood.
Again, I could see it on Oluchi's face. She'd never seen an idiot like me before. In her mind, I was sure that she must have been wondering what the differences were (in urinating on a bed and wetting it); how terrible my English was but at the time, I wasn't even seeing their relativeness.
"Paul, tell me about your father and how he handles your step mother treating you in this manner" Oluchi inquired.

"Hmmn. That man never complains. Since my mother left; since he literally fought to get custody of me, my step mother has been running the affairs of the home, unchallenged. This woman beats me at any; every slight provocation. You'll be amazed at the kind of work that woman makes me do, at my age. She sends me out on very ridiculous errands even at very odd hours. Most of which would be right there, in my father’s presence and he’d never say anything about it."
Oluchi heaved a deep sigh, then looked into my eyes and said "Paul, don't worry, all that is about to change", with total conviction.

I didn't know what Oluchi had meant by that but something deep within me believed every word she spoke.
I got home that day and just like every other day before it, I met my step mother in the parlor watching a movie with her children. As usual, all the chores she could think of, had been piled up for my tiny hands to attend to.
I walked in trembling; reeking of fear because on my way inside, I'd noticed that the bedsheet I'd washed earlier and hung to dry, was no longer on the line.
You'll have assumed that this shouldn't have been a big deal, as the betsheet probably got dried while I was away and my stepmother simply helped me pack them inside, but how I wished it was that simple with that woman.
"PAUL! COME AND STAND HERE!” my stepmother commanded, thunderously. “I am now your house girl, abi? Who did you leave that bedsheet outside in care of? You left it lying out there for so long, you want the sun to kill it for me, ehn? You couldn't even come back home earlier, to take it inside because you knew for a fact that you had a servant at home that would do the job for you, right?"
Before I could open my mouth to say something; anything (even though I definitely had no rebuttal for this one) my step mother began to rain down slap on my skinny body.

I had no idea that my Daddy was even at home that day. He was usually never at home by this time of the day so you'll understand my shock, when I heard his thundering voice charging out from inside.
I was even more terrified at this point.

Whenever my stepmother was beating me for an offence, if my father was around, without asking what I'd done to know if it was justifiable for the kind of beating I was receiving, he'd usually join in the beatdown.

I'd presumed that my father was getting set to be my step mother's "tag team" partner on this, as usual, but I was wrong.

He was charging at my step mother instead, demanding to know what I'd done wrong to have deserved this kind of beating, still in my school uniform.

My step mother tried to "paint a story" but to my utmost bewilderment, my father shut her up before she could even complete her thought.
All these were certainly a side of him I'd never seen before, not since my mother left this house.

To be continued...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Damibiz(m): 8:12am On Oct 12, 2022
Opo oh,Oluchi on the beat
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Wande22(m): 8:58am On Oct 12, 2022
Spiritualonyx, more Ink to your pen........... More oyel to your.....................

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by zorse: 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
Woah!
This was a little graphic (for a child that is). Am seeing the influence of Oluchi on Paul's father. Wondering what her real motive is...

Well written Spiritualonyx! Noticed some typo errors like "wetted" but I guess that's Paul's childish lingo grin

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Spiritualonyx(f): 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
Guysssss, �� I'm sorry I haven't posted for so long I've minor issues with my Phone. But I'm back now sha....

MY SPIRITUAL WIFE
EPISODE 5
My father always took my stepmother's side in a story, regardless of how hideous an act she was perpetrating.
My stepmother had initially attempted to cook up a story but since my father didn’t let her, as such, cutting her shut before she could even complete that thought, she went all out to retort.

(I bet on a second thought, she believed she had no reason to coat words. Besides, this man is still the same man she's known all these years na).
"Honey! Can you imagine this useless son of yours? He urinated on my bed; my expensive bedspread this morning. As though that was not more than enough, this stupid boy washed the bedspread and left it outside for…” she charged towards me in an attempt to continue from where she’d stopped, before my father jumped in-between us. “…for sun to kill it for me." My step mother completed.
I stood there trembling; unsure exactly what to expect.
Well, if I am being completely honest, I'll tell you that I was expecting deafening slaps to rain on me, from all angles (courtesy of my father) as soon as my step mother finished her story.
Though the old man had "charged out" upon hearing my step mother beat me earlier, countering every word she attempted to spit but I still couldn’t allow any of those to fool me.

“This man and his wife are five and six Paul. It’s a trap” I said to myself in some sought of "reality check".
"Okay. But you still haven't answered my question, Ireti”. My father said, with a very straight face. “I said, what has Paul done right now to have deserved this kind of beating, even while still in his school uniform?"

"Ehn…he did not know to come back home earlier; to take my bedsheet inside the house. Was it his plan to allow my bedsheets fade from too much sun?"

“Was he not in school? You expected him to leave…”

“…but he could have been able to do that na; during one of his break times or even in the middle of whatever classes he was receiving. It's not as if he even knows anything sef.” My step mother said, rolling her eyes. “Well, since we are on the topic, I think it is about time we start looking for other alternatives to schooling, for this foo..."

"...you think it's about time we did what?" My father inquired, in a semi calm tone.

"I think it’s about time we looked for another alternative for this useless boy’s schooling situation, honey. He cannot be wasting our money all in the name of school fees na, and besides..."

What happened next was what even in my wildest of imaginations, I couldn't have dared to imagine.
Before my stepmother could finish that thought, a deafening slap have clamped her face.

It sounded more like a tire in motion had busted.

My father didn’t give my stepmother a chance to recover from that first slap before he began to rain slaps on her.
I’d never been so terrified in my whole life.

I couldn’t believe what was playing out right in front of me.

I outrightly assumed my father must have mistook my face for my stepmother's, hence the slap.
My eyes were shut the whole time (out of fear).
Slaps had been raining for quite some time now.

It was indeed a heavy rain.

It took a couple of agonizing minutes for my brain to reset.

"How could a rain be this heavy; I'd been inside it the whole time and yet, not even a single droplet have touched me?" I wondered, still with my eyes tightly shut.
Then I decided to take a peek; to open one eye.

I did; I opened one, then the other eye to a sight that shook me to my bones.
My father had by this time, mounted upon my stepmother, doing the unbelievable.
By this time, my step mother's children had run inside the room for fear of possible transferred aggression. If I knew that this beat down didn't feature me, I was more than certain that I would have been long gone too.

I probably would have found a very nice spot under a bed to have hidden.
My stepmother's face became unrecognizable in just a couple of minutes.

Daddy had beaten this woman as though she was his mate.
If she hadn't run out of the house, I believe Daddy could have ended up doing even worse.
My step mother sprung out of the house shouting at the top of her voice “Paul! Your own don finish for this house.”

“Ha!”

To be continued...

And to those that have been following thanks a lot, also sorry for the typographical errors. ♥️ ➕�

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Damibiz(m): 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
Na your own na e finish not Paul �

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Spiritualonyx(f): 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
MY SPIRITUAL WIFE
EPISODE 6
Shortly after that incident, daddy left the house (probably, with the intent to cool off).
As expected, my stepmother, to the best of her abilities vented on me. First and foremost, she assured me that there will be no food for me in her house, until further notice.

My stepmother followed this up by also assuring me that, for as long as I remained in her house, if she doesn't eventually kill me, misery was inevitable.

"If i don't come through with these threats, Paul, know say my name no be IRETI". She said, with the meanest of looks, on.
My stepmother said if I liked, I could go ahead and tell my daddy about what she'd said. She said it'll only make matters worst for me when she eventually gets to find out.

"You know your father is a foolish man, he'll definitely tell me everything you tell him".
For a start, my stepmother gave me a resounding slap that left me literally deaf, for the most part of the remainder of that day.
I'd had to sit down later that night, to watch my step mother and her three children relish a very delicious looking meal; food she'd made for dinner.
I sat at one corner; swallowing spit to the aroma that was slapping me from all angle.
After they were done eating, I was commanded to come over and clear the table; the plates.
The moment i got into the kitchen, I hurriedly began to gather the leftovers, with the intent to hopefully use that one to "hold body and soul" together but that never happened.

The moment i began to gather these leftovers, my step mother's last born (Helen) came in after me.

"What do you think you are doing, Paul?" Helen yelled at me.

Before I could regain my senses from the scare the unexpected sight of Helen had ignited in me, she (Helen) went ahead to pour water into the plate of the gathered leftovers I had in hand.

I couldn’t believe my eyes.

I couldn’t believe Helen could be so mean.

I guess it is true what they say. This apple didn’t fall so far from its tree after all.
As promised, I went to bed on an empty stomach that night.

(I almost did)
I'd never been happier to see a face, when Oluchi came over to call me out that same night.

In her hand was a food flask.

Oluchi as usual, came to the rescue; brought me food.
Oluchi and I found ourselves a place outside my house; outside "our Mother's" house.

Oluchi wanted us to just sit down while I eat, then we can talk.
Oluchi sat beside me watching, as I relished the food she'd brought me.

The food tasted nothing like I'd eaten before.
It was delicious; too delicious.

In more than one occasion, I'd attempted to ask Oluchi if “her mother” had prepared this food or she'd bought it from an eatery.

On a second thought, I figured it was non of my business. What mattered the most was that "Paul" wouldn't be going to bed on a empty stomach tonight.

I was so grateful.
Something about this food flask was strange though.

I'd started with what seemed like a small portion of "very delicious fried rice" but, I noticed that this seemingly small portion of rice never got finished.

I eat to my fill until I had no space left for more.
I eat; eat and eat, yet, there was still more than enough in the food flask, for a decent takeaway.
"How is your step mother, Paul?" Oluchi finally broke the long silence to ask, calmly, after observing that I'd eaten to my fill.

The moment I heard that question, for whatever reason, I bursted out into a sob.

I somehow suddenly got overwhelmed by sorrow at that instant.

I sobbed as though Oluchi had just told me that this plate of fried rice would be the last she was ever going to bring me.

Oluchi simply sat quietly, staring at me. She kept a straight face the entire time.

I had no idea what was going on in her mind or why she never held me in; in whatever form of comfort.
"What has she threatened to do to you, Paul?" Oluchi asked, in a little roar, with her eyes suddenly burning red.

"Sh...she said she is going to kill me eventually and that if she doesn't, I should know that her name is not IRETI..."
My sobbing had now transcended into a loud cry.

"I don't want to diieeee..." I found myself saying, sorrowfully.
Even though I had not even the slightest of ideas what it meant to die, I somehow wasn't ready to find out. Not at the time.
Oluchi let out a smirk.

Even in the midst of my pain, I found this smirk strange.
I was just about to ask Oluchi what was funny, when she dropped in on me.

"Don't worry Paul, you won't. You won't die; you can't die, not on my watch. But I can't possibly promise the same about Helen, though".

To be continued...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Wande22(m): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2022
You dey mek me salivate for More!!! Spiritualonyx

2 Likes

Re: My Spiritual Wife by royalguy123(m): 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
Your updates are eye opener to things that are very spiritual
Once more thanks you for this update

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Spiritualonyx(f): 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
MY SPIRITUAL WIFE

EPISODE 7
“Cheer up, Paul. You’ll be fine. Your business is mine to handle. Whoever dares you, have dared me and trust me when I say that they won’t know what hit them. They don’t have the slightest of ideas of what they are getting themselves into.” Oluchi said with so much conviction, still with the smirk splattered all over her face.
Oluchi said that my step mother was going to be taught a lesson.

“She needs to be taught a lesson, Paul. That woman needs to understand that she is a role model and as such, ought to teach; bring up her children in the right way; in the way that they should go, so that when they grow up, departing from it would naturally be difficult for them. Ireti has to learn. She has to learn never to mess with my husband ever again. It is on this note, that I shall make an example out of Helen”. Oluchi concluded, now with a very straight face.
I simply sat mute the whole time, listening, as Oluchi went on and on with what sounded like a very well rehearsed speech to me.
I affirmed everything she said, even though I had no idea what she was actually talking about.

The fact that I had someone to confide in; someone that gives me food where my step mother had made it a taboo for me to eat, was more than enough succor for me, at that moment.
Oluchi suggested that we go over to "Our Mother’s" house.

Apparently, “violence” turns her on.
We were in “our mother’s” compound; in our allocated room within a twinkle of an eye.
The second we appeared in our room, Oluchi began to devour my lips as though a very hungry lioness.
Oluchi let go of my lips momentarily; took my right hand and placed it on the left “bulb”, hanging firmly on her chest.
Oluchi’s “bulbs” hung proudly. They were succulent; very succulent.
I squeezed on Oluchi's "bulb" joyfully for a second or so, then nibbled on its “pointed knuckle” for as long as Oluchi let me.

With my other free hand, I reached for Oluchi’s right “bulb”.

The feelings that came with having both bulbs in my hand at that very moment was priceless. I felt as though I was floating; my head was spinning; constantly expanding in size out of excitement.
"Would you please, kiss me?" Oluchi asked, with a voice, the most soothing to the ears.

I had no reason to decline Oluchi’s request.
Our lips met.

Our tongues began to wrestle.

I was doing what I'd assumed was an incredible job, hoping that I was impressing Oluchi until she broke the kiss and said "slow down, Paul, I am not going anywhere."
Oluchi resumed kissing me again.

When Oluchi was probably satisfied with my kissing, she led me down to her “pointed knuckles”.

I eagerly sucked and licked at them, enjoying the larger area to explore, encouraged by Oluchi’s sighs.

I clamped down Oluchi’s “pointed knuckles” lightly with my teeth, flicking my tongue around and over, listening, as she moaned with pleasure.
I felt Oluchi’s hands roaming my body, making its way down to my pants, then over my pants, feeling the length of my joystick.
"Sit back. Let me see." Oluchi commanded.

Without hesitation, I sat back on the bed, as Oluchi unhooked my pants and let them slide down my legs.
My joystick, now free, stuck straight out.
"Now, let me relieve what I know is hiding in here." Oluchi said, as she cupped my balls, rolling them in her hand. "Mmm, feels like a lot."

I moaned out loud when Oluchi bent over and sucked the head of my joystick into her mouth.

Two seconds later, Oluchi suddenly popped it out.

Apparently, I'd poured my "gum" inside Oluchi's mouth earlier than she'd have wanted.

I woke up almost immediately after.

"Ha! The devil is liar. Paul! You urinated on my bed again?"

To be continued...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Damibiz(m): 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
"The devil is a lier" I was thinking maybe is Oluchi that made that statement... something is definitely cooking in Paul's house,I don't know what it is but it is not good,seat back and enjoy this ride

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Wife by Spiritualonyx(f): 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
Am so sorry for dropping this update late guys, I literally forgot my log in details. I'm sorry readers.

MY SPIRITUAL WIFE

EPISODE 8
A resounding slap had woken me up again that morning.
My "step mother" held me by my legs and began to drag me outside, in that sleepy state.

These confusing acts got me terrified.
I initially had no idea what was going on, even though the violence in this drag was evident that I'd done something “terribly wrong” again and indeed, judgment awaited me on the other side.
My stepmother dragged me violently into the veranda before she released her hold on my leg. She dashed back inside and before I could “process” what was happening; what was about to happen, she'd sprung back out, this time, with a bucket of water in one hand and a “customized pain enhancer” on the other.
My stepmother drenched me with the bucket of water before the introduction of her customized pain enhancer.
Lashes that sent agonizing pains all over my body began to rain on me in rapid successions.
My stepmother first started with the wire she had creatively constructed for my "crying pleasure", before she moved on to beating me with any; everything she could lay her hands upon, as though I was "her problem in life".
My step mother was not just beating me at this point, she was biting me too.
That woman beat me to a pulp; to a point that I could hardly feel anything; a point that I didn’t even know where I was, nor what was happening.
I woke up in a hospital later that night to a lot of confused; sad faces.

They said I'd fainted.
Apparently, my Daddy hadn't returned from “wherever” he'd gone to, after the fight with his wife the previous day.

Apparently, my step mother had made up a story; she claimed that I'd ran out of the house the previous night, only to have been found lying next to our house in a lifeless; battered state in the early hours of that morning.

“At first, I was confused. I didn’t know what to think upon seeing Paul lying helplessly in front of our house. As happy as I was to know that the worse hadn't happened to him because honestly, I didn't sleep all through the night before. I couldn't, not when I had no idea where my son had ran off to. I knew for a fact that the right thing to do at that moment, was rush my son to the hospital” she told the doctor, who’d been shocked to see me in that condition.
In the period of time I’d been “out”, a lot had happened in the lives of the people around me.

Apparently, Helen had died in her sleep that morning and my stepmother didn’t know until much later.
My stepmother had left me in the pool of my own blood, hoping to continue from where she’d stopped when I eventually woke up from what I believe she must have considered a pretentious “faint”.
My stepmother only discovered that her daughter had died in her sleep when she went over to prepare her for school.

It was a very sad time for the family.
During the period of mourning, one would have assumed that my stepmother would be too bereaved to be mean to me but that was definitely not the case.

My stepmother told me just two days after Helen’s demise that she wished the death that'd taken "Helen" had taken me instead. She said my life had no meaning; my future was already bound to be fruitless. She said that I was a walking corpse; that I was eventually going to die, so why did God not take me now in place of her daughter, instead of prolonging the inevitable.

That woman beat the hell out of me that day.
It was as though my existence from then on, irritated her even more.

The slightest of opportunities she gets, she beats me; starves me of food or of other basic necessities.

It got so bad, that a time came when I couldn't even remember the last time I bathed with soup or brushed my teeth with toothpaste. I was now very accustomed to bathing with regular detergents, and even at that, I'll have to have hidden some, from the one she'd given me to wash, else, I was “dead”.

And for my teeth, my stepmother always had me use salt.
Daddy was never at home, so it was easier for my step mother to get away with most of the things she did, unquestioned.
Daddy on the other hand is not the observant type. When he asks if I'd eaten, he’d outrightly take my response in the affirmative for it, without probing to be sure (even if I look nothing like a child that’d eaten).

I couldn't possibly tell my father that I hadn’t eaten or confirm anything he’d asked. Definitely not in the presence of my step mother (who most of the time was always around; never giving me the opportunity to be alone with my father).

So every time my father asks me a question that the answer is a solid “NO”, I simply nod my head or say "yes" and hope that he reads the truth out of my countenance.

But he never did.
The few times my father had asked me to come join him (and my other step siblings) to eat, my step mother would always find a way to prevent that from happening. She'll mostly end up saying that I was being overfed and that it was a sin.
Daddy had asked me to come join him for dinner one evening and my stepmother, as usual, wasn't having it.

(This was after I'd not eaten the whole day because I'd come back from an errand two minutes later than the time my stepmother had given me).

At this juncture, I couldn't hold my pain any longer. Tears freely began to flood my cheeks.
I felt something cold run down my spine.

It was more like a breeze; a very cool breeze.

It was nothing like an air conditioner emanates.

This was rather strange because this particular night was one of those nights where electricity was out and the entire window had been raised for fresh air.

Then I saw something; someone lurking in the shadows.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

I rubbed my eyes very well to be sure that who I thought I'd seen was indeed, here.
Lurking in the shadows was Oluchi.

From the distance where I stood, I noticed that Oluchi had a very sad facial expression on.

I decided to go close, to be sure that who I was seeing, was indeed, Oluchi, my classmate and yeah, it was.

At this close range, I could see clearly now.

Oluchi was crying and I didn't know why.
No one else could see Oluchi, besides me.
I tried to lock gaze with Oluchi but the whole time, Oluchi had her eyes locked on James, who at this point was busy, relishing his mother’s food with my father; the same food I’d been invited to partake in but had been disallowed by my stepmother.
As the tears fell freely from Oluchi’s face, she suddenly began to slowly walk towards James (my step mother's first born).

To be continued...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Spiritual Wife by ElPayaso(m): 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
Keep it up

But no vex o.. shey na you dey copy and paste or na the person for Facebook or na same person?
Re: My Spiritual Wife by royalguy123(m): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
Na this story is getting to it's final bus stop I feel sorry for James he's going to be the scale goat now !!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Receives Duke University Honorary Degree In Durham (Photos) / Dark Coward Prince / Number Of Novels I Read, And The Number Bought With My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.