Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government (33012 Views)

DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections / Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN / Church Of Satan Reacts To ''Satanic Plot'' To Remove CJN Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
Lunatics fighting lunatics. Dangote has a habit of calling in police and soldiers to shoot workers that dare to protest at his factories. Now that the table has turned, he's screaming blue murder over the killing of his staff by the Kogi state government. Is he fighting for the dead employees or for himself?
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by ugodson(m): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
oshonky:
Last last ! E don cast! Na everybody go chop breakfast

Shayoooo!
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by prigoz(m): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
Dbillogrillo:
Bello is biting more than he can chew
Typical Nigerian mumu, so fighting for you right is offense, it is your type that promotes impunity and claims that you love your country

5 Likes

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by baretalk: 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mischief, Mr Bello we know you, we know you are very selfish and employ dirty tactics to achieve your selfish aim. Dangote is not your mate.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by d142475: 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
I don't know the back details of this story, but its high time Dangote is held accountable. He is flaunted as a smart business man, but in reality, he relies on corrupt government officials and cronies to stay afloat. Using government officials, he crushes competition and exploits the resources of the people. His refinery in lagos almost became a white elephant project until his fulani buddies at the federal government rallied round to forge a fake partnership with him( he'd later turn around and claim it 100%, just like he is doing with this factory in Obajana).
Dangote has destroyed many communities without any iota of social responsibility and has claimed many lives by his despicable business practices. I hope this is the beginning of the move to hold him accountable.

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by sainttyayo(m): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
nellybadas:
I dont understand why it's now the state government realized they owned the place. And my anger is that if they succeed in taking the place, can they run the business.? Foolish greedy nitwits
If you can't run the business that is rightly yours that doesn't mean your quota royalties should be denied by those you believe are capable to run it now

4 Likes

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by JASONjnr(m): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
iwaeda:

Kogi is my neighbour, FG should intervene before war will start oo. Edakun grin grin grin grin grin

You're either from Ekiti or Kwara state...
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by ogub(m): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
Dbillogrillo:
What do you mean biting more than he can chew? How long are we going to keep deceiving ourselves if we cannot rise to speak the truth and damm the conconsequences?

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by frog12: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
if one company can use DSS and EFCC against a state government, then the country don FINISH !

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by CuriousX: 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

yeye bello will soon held the same lesson abba kyari learnt

NEVER CROSS FULANI MAN !

Which Fulani man did Abba kyari cross?

1 Like

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by GistFullGround: 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2022

Why do Nigerians hate paying tax?

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by shortIGBOman: 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
tillaman:
Golden boy of Northern Nigeria

Which NOTH? We dash IGBO People Yahaya Bello. grin

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Ckonnet: 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
Dangote is wrecking the whole nation with his monopolistic banditry. Look at the wreckages his trucks are unleashing all over the country. That guy is very irresponsible. That's why his people don't feel any good deeds from this guy. A home grown company that should be championing healthy growth and development in his society but na death n pain he do unleash on the populace. A friend of mine once worked as a senior staff with one of his company, was hell for him.
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Ckonnet: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
d142475:
I don't know the back details of this story, but its high time Dangote is held accountable. He is flaunted as a smart business man, but in reality, he relies on corrupt government officials and cronies to stay afloat. Using government officials, he crushes competition and exploits the resources of the people. His refinery in lagos almost became a white elephant project until his fulani buddies at the federal government rallied round to forge a fake partnership with him( he'd later turn around and claim it 100%, just like he is doing with this factory in Obajana).
Dangote has destroyed many communities without any iota of social responsibility and has claimed many lives by his despicable business practices. I hope this is the beginning of the move to hold him accountable.

That guy is worst than the Nigerian government.
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Safyqueen: 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
Dbillogrillo:
How ?
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by shortIGBOman: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
Starz825:

How do you know....
Dangote group could be guilty here...

You mean, Dangote just go Kogi and snatch Obajana Cement from Kogi State Government? You think say someone like Dangote na fool.

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Stronghold91: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
tillaman:
Golden boy of Northern Nigeria
God punish dangote
the beginning of his downfall
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by jconsulting(f): 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
Why can't they take the matter to court, Yaya Bello administration always behaving like tout ,you went ahead and zeal a company that runs multimillion naira daily by the time Dangote uses legal action to claim damages , Kogi workers will not collect salary for 2 years

1 Like

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by danny56: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
Dbillogrillo:

Do you have the full detail of what is happening? Why blaming bello now?

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by jconsulting(f): 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
Lovelife433:
u are grossly sick for d rubbish u type with ur leprosy finger lol. Don u have a functioning brain to think well atol? How can u call a government who have realize how dangote group have be evading taxes all while a fool? Dangote is a housa man who sold obajana for him in kogi state?

I think you are the fool here , in this age and time is it proper for a government to zeal a multimillion naira coy, you take the matter to court and claim what ever taxes Dangote has evaded not by currying sympathy from senseless publications

1 Like

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by fergie001: 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Is dangote the government or a private business? Are you saying dangote should take over the state because it has a useless and incompetent governor?
Not that.

Private Companies all over the World have what we call CSRs. As a Company, it is one of those responsibilties. Even in schools, banks & companies negotiate with Students Union Govts to take certain responsibilities. Have you been to Obajana before, I mean where this cement factory is located?

Try to go there, you will see things from a different perspective.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by danny56: 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
jconsulting:
Why can't they take the matter to court, Yaya Bello administration always behaving like tout ,you went ahead and zeal a company that runs multimillion naira daily by the time Dangote uses legal action to claim damages , Kogi workers will not collect salary for 2 years

Dangote always approach court even on cases smaller than this, why is he not there now? Where are all his highly paid lawyers?

4 Likes

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by AyeMoJuba: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

yeye bello will soon held the same lesson abba kyari learnt

NEVER CROSS FULANI MAN !

I think you need to read history...never underestimate the Ebira man
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Starz825(m): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You mean, Dangote just go Kogi and snatch Obajana Cement from Kogi State Government? You think say someone like Dangote na fool.
There must have been a reason why kogi state government is at loggerhead with dangote group, that you and I don't know about...(only if you know anyway, then tell us)

Therefore, don't take a side yet...let's wait for it
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by maxist2020(m): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
Bello is just looking for a round table negotiation as part of his retirement plans, Dangote should call him and promise him something every year and you will see all these noise end in a short while.
Was it not the same Bello that leased Okaba coal mine to Dangoto for unknown amount for 30 years.
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by GloriousGbola: 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
fergie001:

Not that.

Private Companies all over the World have what we call CSRs. As a Company, it is a responsibility to do that. Even in schools, banks negotiate with Students Union Govts to take certain responsibilities. Have you been to Obajana, I mean where this cement factory is located?

Try to go there, you will see things from a different perspective.

I understand as I worked in a company that did same. You may never have the full picture of all the csr activities a company has engaged in.

It is dangote who is rebuilding Apapa oshodi expressway in lagos, after all.

The issue here looks to me like the same issue fayose had with banks in ekiti. Trying to use government might to force them to do personalised csr. Fayose had a trench dug in front of gtb branch. Where is fayose today?

Also the more capital intensive CSR usually involves a company taking up a project that will improve its operations that the govt cannot or will not take up. Because companies are businesses first and foremost

The real issue here for me is unsophisticated governors of states without much to offer who think the tactics they use on smaller fry will work here.

I am sure yeye bellow is looking for an ego boost where he shows everyone look at me - I got dangote to beg me personally. Not going to happen.

Also, establishing a factory is ALREADY giving to the entire community. The entire community surrounding the plant is already benefitting employment for locals, engagement of different businesses in the environs. Company a does cleaning. Company B provides food to canteen, company c runs canteen, company d security. Establishment of a large factory creates a knock on effect where everyone gets paid. Whatever large scale activity there is in kabba is DUE to the cement plant.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Invest4growth: 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
Kogi State Government cannot be the judge and accuser in its own case. You claim you have 10% of the Obajana Cement - Good. You have closed the factory from operating. You have started vandalizing the Company and you maimed the workers of the Company. Therefore, you are judging your own case. Why not allow the Company to operate but you approach the court for adjudication by presenting your facts. Let us agree you have 10% of Obajana Cement as you claim. 10% of Obajana does not equate 10% of Dangote Cement because when your 10% is brought into the total Cement portfolio of DIL, it might be like 4-5%. Please let us thread gently in resolving this matter. Your actions sends dangerous signals internationally considering that you are in conflict with easily Nigeria largest brand. Whatever happens investors are watching and it has begun to affect the value of your 10% gradually. You need the value you are destroying. The final resolution of this matter might stretch beyond this administration. So closing the factory and its vandalization including maiming staff has exposed the meagre revenue of Kogi State Government as the consequences of your actions must be restituted. Tread carefully!

1 Like

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by jrusky(m): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
ecolime:
I don't know this Dangote story but trust me, Yeye Bello's administration is the worst any state has seen.

No development, quality of life-zero, etc.

Ever since the fool shamelessly crashed out of APC Presidential candidate race, all he does is close up Shops, Banks, Pharmacies, Companies, etc. for Phantom tax evasion.

He's aggressively looking for ways to mop up money to compensate for his financial losses at the primaries. He knows he is dead Politically after 2023, so he needs to find sendforth money by all means.

His state is almost completely submerged under water yet he and his wife are gallivanting Abuja.

Accidental governor

You are right bro yeye bello is a disaster. And this is why I'm saying good governance it's not about age that the fuc-king obi are shouting like a fool, Yeye bello is young very healthy but very sick administrative wise, he is the worst governor in Nigeria history, Desmond idiot is young where did he stand? No where.

Yeye Bello is a disaster I had been saying all along.

4 Likes

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by cedricksly: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
Dbillogrillo:
he doesn't know yet, allow his fellow ebira people to be applauding his nonsense move.... Dangote is one of the most power movers in the country.. This one is just playing with his subsequent political aspiration

1 Like

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by shotuns: 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
Therevhave been rreporys too thay hebis the hatboiring loys of filani and his refinery is the warehouse of deadly eeapons in Lagos to fight. orubas in Lagps...
I hope Sanwo Olu wil. take this seriously. Dangote is evil.
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Innobee99(m): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
Dbillogrillo:
Elaborate pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy / Policeman Punches Man Trying To Remove APC Flag From Ortom's Jeep (Video) / Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.