Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,099 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government (32967 Views)

DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections / Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN / Church Of Satan Reacts To ''Satanic Plot'' To Remove CJN Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Pierocash(m): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
Dbillogrillo:
Bello is biting more than he can chew
how, he should allow a single individual who thinks he is so powerful to do anything and get away with it to snatch the state property?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by inoki247: 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
lol
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by gloryman91: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
Let the rightfully owners get their shares adequately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Starz825(m): 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
Dbillogrillo:
How do you know....
Dangote group could be guilty here...

3 Likes

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Emmypure: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
E
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Lifeemetu(m): 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-weve-uncovered-satanic-plot-by-dangote-to-cause-chaos-in-kogi-govt/
It's now that you guys are waking up to know who Dangote really is . Can he Dangote and his colomerates tell us what happened to Ibeto cement.
Thanks to God ,it's not a state in the southeast that is having this issues with him ,it would have been Tag whatever they chose to tag it .

3 Likes

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by PeterObi4LP: 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
This is why we need Peter Obi to come and change the narrative and status quo. Never again APC

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by OVB123: 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
treesun:

Buhari should please act now. I know Ebira people!
If you see snake and you now see an ebira man, please kill the ebira man first before killing the snake because they are very dangerous set of people. I also believe that this case is political motivated.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by modsfucker: 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
This is one of the reasons I don't support State Police. Imagine this Governor has an absolute control of the Police and other security agents in his State.

5 Likes

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by michoim(m): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
Kentuforchrist:
Satanic nko angelic ni

Lol
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by SIONKPO1(m): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
Dangote has lots of Dirty deals that its not known in the public,he should take a Legal address to this issues cause laslas the State Government can bill him exorbitant amounts for breaking some laws

3 Likes

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by olatade(m): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
Yahaya bello is the satan of kogi state

1 Like

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
Dbillogrillo:

Bello is not a coward like you

3 Likes

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Edoja234: 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
Paragon311:
Dangote is bigger than Kogi state and nothing Kogi government can do.

This is Naija

You are wrong here. If KOGI PEOPLE RISE THERE WILL BE HIDING PLACE FOR ANYONE TRYING TO FIGHT THEM.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Badguy77(m): 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
Na conscience dey judge them.. Thief people everywhere... The downfall of APC government is near

1 Like

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Kaiser20: 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
tnerro1:
I hope bello is fully prepared for the cabal points man angry
Bello naa noise maker, and tomorrow you will read " Bello visited Dangote to praise him for his development of the country"

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
Carefulness abeg
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by kerry57: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
Las las u will discover that all these gragra na because of next year election. It is possible Dangote is supporting an opposition to Bello

5 Likes

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by fergie001: 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
IgboNiile:
If what Bello is fighting for is just he should go ahead but if is because the cut he's getting is small Dangote should twist he's hands very well.
Bello can be anything but rational but in this genuine complaint that Dangote isn't doing anything for them, I cannot blame him too much.

I served around the Kabba axis and there is nothing to show a Dangote Industry is there, in terms of the closest communities. Going to LKJ from Kabba, asides the road that criss-cross the Factory with the dust and everything, it is zero.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Mckandre(m): 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
nellybadas:
I dont understand why it's now the state government realized they owned the place. And my anger is that if they succeed in taking the place, can they run the business.? Foolish greedy nitwits
the issue can only be addressed via referendum, na more cash inflow kogi needs nd everyone is happy.
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Lekison(m): 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
This animal called Bello is trying by all means to get his money back after failing to win APC presidential ticket. A disgrace of a governor.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Lekison(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
fergie001:

Bello can be anything but rational but in this genuine complaint that Dangote isn't doing anything for them, I cannot blame him too much.

I served around the Kabba axis and there is nothing to show a Dangote Industry is there, in terms of the closest communities. Going to LKJ from Kabba, asides the road that criss-cross the Factory with the dust and everything, it is zero.
when last did you travel through that road?

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by GloriousGbola: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
What an embarrassing clown.

Las Las dangote will cut his losses, dismantle obajana and relocate elsewhere and leave yeye bellow to Fk himself

1 Like

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by zigzagluv: 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
is not , Dangote has been doing this all along, monopoly given to one man so he can own Nigeria, same thing he did in Benin and thats why he supported Obaseki
Dbillogrillo:

1 Like

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by GloriousGbola: 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
fergie001:

Is dangote the government or a private business? Are you saying dangote should take over the state because it has a useless and incompetent governor?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
Dangote should sue Bello and Kogi state government 5 trillion naira.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
cheesy
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
Dangote is a known business man, peaceful man.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
angry All this Propaganda you are throwing out there , you think misleading the people would save your ass ..continue ... Prince Abubakar Audu God rest his soul, does not behave like this ... I don't know why autopsy was not carried out on his unnatural death ....

You can't be the accuser and the Judge in your own case .. If you are serious please approach the court of competent Jurisdiction .

1 Like

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Joecap(m): 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
Belo my governor grin
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Zorn: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
nellybadas:
I dont understand why it's now the state government realized they owned the place. And my anger is that if they succeed in taking the place, can they run the business.? Foolish greedy nitwits
Maybe they want to bring in BUA group. This government seems to be favouring BUA .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pigeons Refused To Fly In Imo At Armed Forces Remembrance (video) / Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) / Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.