Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,406 members, 7,830,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government (33009 Views)

DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections / Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN / Church Of Satan Reacts To ''Satanic Plot'' To Remove CJN Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by achimendy(m): 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
Parachoko:
What can Dangote do to the Kogi State Government?

As in ehhn

Is dangote God?

Somebody that dont want to pay his tax and they're still praising him .
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
ayoncox:

The issue again is not about mining license but doing business in the jurisdiction of the state. My Outlook is that they will come to a negotiation table where eventually they will sort for a middle ground, Kogi State has a lot to win in this matter as originally an existing cement company owned by the State was ilegally taken over, if they meet in court you will be surprised by what will happen. It's even possible that a competing company like BUA may be a backbone.
One of the wrongest decisions made by the 1999-2007 government is the backward Integration template used, it greatly impoverished the States and also weaken our industrialization only for the benefit of cronies and orligarchs

I would not want to join issue with you over obajana cement because it will be a wastage of my time. Moreover, you said one of the wrongest decisions made by the 1999-2007 government is the backward Integration template used, it greatly impoverished the States and also weaken our industrialization only for the benefit of cronies and oligarchs. Which means you shot yourself at the foot. You agreed that past governments took decision. Between 1999 and 2007, Kogi State had two different governors. What was the IGR of the state at this period? How many industries are functioning? What was the state of Obajana Cement before takeover by Dangote? How many metric tones of cement was been produced? What was the Rate of Returns on investment made by Kogi government and benefit of the Limestone deposit to Kogi people as at the time the past government took those decisions.

I am from Ogun State, we have different orientations and thinking pattern. If this scenario were to be in Ogun State, we would have known where to start.

So you think if Dangote moves out of Obajana, BUA will come there to acquire it and pay Dangote and shareholders their invested fund?
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by ransomed: 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
Welcome to the North.
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by seunayantokun(m): 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
baralatie:

Kogi state in the matter of mines and mineral extractions and it's ancillaries have no say.it is the exclusive right of federal govt!
2!As long as their is evidence in writing between dangote and state govt/community on the use of land through the federal ministry to mine or extract kogi state cannot shut down operations without the express permission of the federal government

So I am asking does yahaya boo understand what he is digging kogi state intp

If you are talking on land matters, note people own their land and the state government is the custodian of it holding it in trust for the people. The governor issues and signs C of Os. That's the law in this country. That's why Ruga, water bill, etc are being pushed by the FG to steal our land for the Fulani but it shall never happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by BreakingNews21: 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
I think Gov Bello has bitten off more than he can chew this time. He has a history of wanting to be a thug.

>Controversies

Electoral fraud, incitements to violence, and US visa ban

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahaya_Bello
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by baralatie(m): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
seunayantokun:

If you are talking on land matters, note people own their land and the state government is the custodian of it holding it in trust for the people. The governor issues and signs C of Os. That's the law in this country. That's why Ruga, water bill, etc are being pushed by the FG to steal our land for the Fulani but it shall never happen.
Dangote plc is not arguing with you on who owns the land!
Dangote plc has a legal binding contract between itself ,the communities,kogi state and federal govt on the use of that land
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by seunayantokun(m): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
baralatie:

Dangote plc is not arguing with you on who owns the land!
Dangote plc has a legal binding contract between itself ,the community ,kogi state and federal govt on the use of that land

I know ownership of the land isn't in contention there but I made that clarification because land use was mentioned in your post. Now let us have the contract, if you have it, and the bone of contention, then we will be able to say something.
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by baralatie(m): 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
seunayantokun:

I know ownership of the land isn't in contention there but I made that clarification because land use was mentioned in your post. Now let us have the contract, if you have it, and the bone of contention, then we will be able to say something.
Who is the complainer and who is the defender?
If kogi state is complaining about the legality of the countract .is it not advisable for it to prove it in court that the contract it has with dangote plc is invalid?
So where is kogi state having reasons to shut down a factory ?
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by iwaeda: 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
JASONjnr:

You're either from Ekiti or Kwara state...
Proudly Igbomina, Kwara, but my dad was born and bred in Lagos grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by DavidEsq(m): 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
treesun:

Buhari should please act now. I know Ebira people!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by JASONjnr(m): 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
iwaeda:

Proudly Igbomina, Kwara, but my dad was born and bred in Lagos grin grin grin grin grin

Thought as much...Kwara shares boundary with Kogi state.
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Judolisco(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
treesun:

Buhari should please act now. I know Ebira people!
no be igbira land d cement company dey now.. Obajana na okun land... Nobody go fight anybody... Dangote will jst go to buhari to help him settle d issue

1 Like

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Judolisco(m): 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
IgboNiile:
If what Bello is fighting for is just he should go ahead but if is because the cut he's getting is small Dangote should twist he's hands very well.
d cut is small... Thank God someone gets it....
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Truthshscrazy: 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
Head to court
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Paretomaster1(m): 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
Blatant lie.... It's the other way round.. Kogi state govt have been using it's vigilante to detain Dangote trucks since after then incident.

Beating up drivers, and Collecting trucks from them..
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by ayoncox: 12:17am On Oct 09, 2022
babaolofin:

I would not want to join issue with you over obajana cement because it will be a wastage of my time. Moreover, you said one of the wrongest decisions made by the 1999-2007 government is the backward Integration template used, it greatly impoverished the States and also weaken our industrialization only for the benefit of cronies and oligarchs. Which means you shot yourself at the foot. You agreed that past governments took decision. Between 1999 and 2007, Kogi State had two different governors. What was the IGR of the state at this period? How many industries are functioning? What was the state of Obajana Cement before takeover by Dangote? How many metric tones of cement was been produced? What was the Rate of Returns on investment made by Kogi government and benefit of the Limestone deposit to Kogi people as at the time the past government took those decisions.

I am from Ogun State, we have different orientations and thinking pattern. If this scenario were to be in Ogun State, we would have known where to start.

So you think if Dangote moves out of Obajana, BUA will come there to acquire it and pay Dangote and shareholders their invested fund?
That means you don't understand what I wrote, read again, do your findings and come back to juxtapose both. Meanwhile, I can boldly told you that, even your so called Ogun would have been doing better than it is at the moment if not for the backward integration cum privatization.
I will like that you use google to check also the disadvantages of backward integration among your researches

1 Like

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Alphafeezay(m): 8:31am On Oct 09, 2022
ecolime:
I don't know this Dangote story but trust me, Yeye Bello's administration is the worst any state has seen.

No development, quality of life-zero, etc.

Ever since the fool shamelessly crashed out of APC Presidential candidate race, all he does is close up Shops, Banks, Pharmacies, Companies, etc. for Phantom tax evasion.

He's aggressively looking for ways to mop up money to compensate for his financial losses at the primaries. He knows he is dead Politically after 2023, so he needs to find sendforth money by all means.

His state is almost completely submerged under water yet he and his wife are gallivanting Abuja.

Accidental governor

I bet you just feed off the negative PR on Bello, I also bet your Governor can't stand Bello's achievements. Please open your mind, don't be enslaved by bitter hatred and propaganda.

Mind you, Bello is in Lokoja.
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by ecolime(m): 8:48am On Oct 09, 2022
Alphafeezay:

I bet you just feed off the negative PR on Bello, I also bet your Governor can't stand Bello's achievements. Please open your mind, don't be enslaved by bitter hatred and propaganda.

Mind you, Bello is in Lokoja.
My home governor is Sanwo Olu while my current state governor is Wike.

You wanna compare the achievements of either of these guys to Bello? Not in this lifetime cheesy

I have friends that live/work in Kogi and this is a first hand information. Which state government goes about closing businesses and giving them arbitrary fines? It's wrong bro.

Like I said earlier, I am not taking side with Dangote. My comment was borne out of current wrongs of the state against businesses.
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Jking20(m): 8:53am On Oct 09, 2022
Two sides of a coin
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Alphafeezay(m): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
ecolime:

My home governor is Sanwo Olu while my current state governor is Wike.

You wanna compare the achievements of either of these guys to Bello? Not in this lifetime cheesy

I have friends that live/work in Kogi and this is a first hand information. Which state government goes about closing businesses and giving them arbitrary fines? It's wrong bro.

Like I said earlier, I am not taking side with Dangote. My comment was borne out of current wrongs of the state against businesses.

Hahahahaha...
Wonderful Governors I must admit. Now, Compare Rivers/Lagos resources and Match with the achievements of the state and do same with Kogi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Adeleke Shows His Football Skills (Video) / A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes / Akeredolu Praying Before Going To Cast His Vote, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.